All Comments on 'Masturbating at Work'

by bluebloom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brave of you to have recorded and submitted this!

SummerYanSummerYanabout 2 years ago

You sound amazing honey. I love your moans. Its so erotic to listen to a girl masturbating! You made my cock rock hard

ThunderousrighthandThunderousrighthandabout 2 years ago

This was great. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to hearing more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So f**king hot but ended so abruptly! Was that on purpose or was someone nearby? Either way left me wanting more!

madmatt618madmatt618almost 2 years ago

I love the sound of your voice. The sexy little whimpers almost pushed me over the edge. Looking forward to a clip when you are not in danger of being caught, and can really let yourself go.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year ago

I used to go into the restroom at work to jerk off 😏

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I worked in an old office building which had a very large closet. As the newest female employee, I attracted some curiosity and attention. One day I got taken into that dark closet and was left laying there after being initiated (masturbated) twice by my superiors.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I teach female fitness classes all week. Exercise helps clear the mind and keeps us active. Even so, there are times I go into my office, take off my fitness attire, and fuck myself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

like it, such a needy pussy needing to purr

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluebloom@bluebloom
I have been listening for several years, but now I want to join in the fun and record my own moments of arousal. I find it so erotic knowing there are people whom I don't know listening to these intimate and private moments. Feel free to comment or write to me directly to...