Masturbating girl successfully bind

Story Info
The sexual diary of a flirtatious girl.
1k words
1.67
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home, immediately can not wait to take off her clothes, Shen Fu took off her bra, let a pair of round big breasts exposed in the air, the cool sense of exposure made Shen Fu's nipples slightly hard, wet underneath.

Vacuum hanging apron, Shen Fu enjoys this feeling of exposure, unfortunately, she is only one person at home, and no one appreciates her body, the kitchen window is wide open, may be opposite the building will see her pornographic appearance. But Shen Fu didn't mind, and it even made her feel more excited.

It's night.

Lying in bed, Shen Fu habitually open the phone began to find av, she likes to see group sex, and gang rape of many people np, so more stimulating, her desire is very strong, basically every day to masturbate for several hours to go to sleep, every night will do a lot of wet dreams, in the middle of the night or wake up in the morning to masturbate several times to appease the thirsty body.

The woman in the video is surrounded by several men, surrounded by a circle of large meat sticks, each one is thick and long, hard against the female actress, her mouth and force and even after the hole are filled with cock, three holes are constantly by meat sticks, one shot immediately for another, two hands are also several meat sticks in the relaxation of desire, waiting for a moment to insert into her a certain bitch.

The girl gets fucked screaming, having orgasms, all over and under her squirt and the guy's ejaculate.

"Ah... It's so cool... So big cock, so deep... Uh-huh, big dick fuck me... Yeah, yeah, yeah... Fuck me, bitch... Uh-huh... It's so comfortable... Slut is so comfortable with a big meat stick... I want to be ejaculated by a big cock... Ah ah ah..."

Shen Fu stroked her boobs, while using a massage stick to stick her vagina into the hole. The massage stick was sensitive and secreted juice. The massage stick was covered with oily water, and Shen Fu put a cushion under her butt to prevent her from spraying water on the sheets.

Looking at the female actor in av to the appearance of being lost, Shen Fu's heart is full of envy, she yearns to look at the female actor's coque and chrysanthemum quickly in and out of the two big meat sticks.

"Hiss... Fuck me... Uh-huh... Big meat stick, come on, fuck that bitch bitch... Yeah, yeah, yeah... I want to be fucked by a big dick... I'm a bitch... Want to be gang-raped by big dicks... Uh-huh... Slut so cool... There's a lot of water coming out... Mm-hmm..."

The vibration of the massage stick was turned up to the highest level, and two bouncing eggs were attached to the hard, stony tits of the two large, full tits. Shen Fu pouting butt to the window of the crazy masturbation cry, orgasm again and again.

"Uh-huh... It's so cool... It was so cool... Slut is so cool... About to spray Uh-huh... Cunt stuck in her uterus with a big meat stick... Uh-huh... It's about to spray... Aah..."

The last orgasm Shen Fu actually direct tidal spray, can not help shaking the body shake full buttocks, the feeling of tidal spray to her brain a blank, after ten seconds of extreme pleasure, Shen Fu lying on the bed lost gasp, she rarely tidal spray, may be because the toy is always no real stimulation, physical stimulation under the extreme climax is always difficult to achieve.

Rest for a while, Shen Fu slowly do, heartbeat has not recovered her brain suddenly a flash of white light.

Drop ~

A fresh male voice came to mind in Shen Fu: "Hello Miss Shen Fu, congratulations you have been selected and qualified to bind the" quality meat stick strategy system ", I am the system ai Xiao AI, please read the system description manual, if you have the intention to bind the system please reply agree."

Just after the tide spray has not slowed down the Shen Fu was scared "what... What? Who? Who's talking? The system?"

After reading the system description, Shen Fu was somewhat incredulous. "Is this true?"

"It is true," the voice of the system sounded again, "as long as you complete the task according to the requirements, you can get various rewards to beautify and transform the body, the specific details you can feel in the process of using the system."

Swallowing, Shen Fu looked at the contents of the instructions: can automatically detect the men who have high-quality meat sticks around, and analyze the specific instructions for the host to create conditions for high-quality meat sticks. Successfully navigate an object or complete a quest for various stat bonuses, items, and achievements...

If it is true, it is not to say that she can live the sex life she wants in the future, and the use of system rewards can become more excellent and beautiful, which is simply a good thing from the sky!

"So, what does it cost me?"

"No need, I am an intelligent system from the galaxy, our cloud system covers almost the entire universe, the systems chosen to bind are random, our creator is the consciousness of the world."

Shen Fu carefully read the manual of the system, she is not good-looking, because of endocrine disorders, she is even slightly fat, her face has been growing a lot of acne, dark yellow skin, although she has talked about once or twice in love, but the object is very bad, bad character, sexual ability is not good, Shen Fu knows that she is not worthy of quality men. It is also difficult to be a high-quality man, she is actually very low self-esteem and special desire.

If the current system is true, then it can be said that her life will be completely changed, and she can live the high-quality sex life she wants.

"I agree."

"System binding relationship successfully confirmed" mechanical male voice sounded in Shen Fu's mind.

Open your eyes, Shen Fu is still in his bed, the mobile phone female star's high sexual call pulled back Shen Fu's thinking, is it a dream?

Shen Fu tried to call out "Ai?"

"I am in the host and the Quality Meat Stick Guide System is loading and is expected to be successfully loaded early this morning."

It's true! Lying down on the bed, Shen Fu could not help but smile happily.

This fucking fairy system. I really love it.