Masturbating in the Common Room

Story Info
Lily's bold act in the common room takes an unexpected turn.
826 words
4.07
18.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suggestion of her boyfriend Jack had caught Lily off guard, but she couldn't deny the rush of excitement she felt at the thought of masturbating in the common room of their dormitory. She loved the possibility of getting caught, of the thrill of being caught. But she didn't expect what would happen next.

As Jack retreated to his room, Lily took a deep breath and began to pleasure herself on the couch. She tried to be as quiet as possible, but her moans of pleasure soon filled the room.

As she was touching herself, she heard the sound of the door opening. At first, she thought it might be Jack coming back to watch, but when she turned her head, she saw her roommate Matt standing in the doorway, frozen in shock.

For a moment, they just stared at each other, neither knowing what to say or do. Lily felt a sudden flush of embarrassment, but also a strange sense of excitement. She had never been caught like this before, and the thrill of being watched by someone unexpected was almost too much to handle.

Finally, Matt broke the silence. "What...what are you doing?" he stammered, his eyes fixed on Lily's hand between her legs.

Lily didn't miss a beat. She let out a soft moan and spread her legs wider, giving Matt a better view. He hesitated for a moment, but then he stepped closer, his eyes fixed on her as she brought herself closer and closer to climax.

Matt's eyes flickered to Lily, and she could see the lust and excitement there. Without a word, he knelt down beside her, his hand sliding between her thighs.

Lily didn't know what to say. She was still caught up in the rush of pleasure, the waves of desire that were washing over her. But then Jack's voice cut through the haze.

"Hey, man," he said, walking into the room. "What's going on?"

Matt turned to him, still looking stunned. "Uh, nothing," he muttered. "I just walked in and..."

Jack looked on, unsure of what to do. But then Lily spoke up, her voice low and sultry.

"Do you want to watch?" she asked Jack, her eyes smoldering with desire.

At first, Jack hesitated. But then he slowly walked over to the couch and sat down.

As Matt continued to pleasure Lily, she could feel Jack's eyes fixed on her body. It was a strange sensation, to be touched by someone who wasn't her lover, but it only made her more aroused. She moaned softly, arching her back as Matt's fingers worked their magic.

Meanwhile, Jack seemed to be enjoying the spectacle as well. His eyes flickered over to Matt every now and then, as if daring him to go on. Lily could sense the tension between the two men, the unspoken desire that hung in the air.

Finally, with a shudder, Lily came, her body wracked with pleasure. Jack watched, transfixed, until she was done.

Then Jack stood up and pulled Lily to her feet. "Come on," he said, his voice low and husky. "Let's take this back to our room."

Lily giggled, feeling a bit giddy from the encounter. She turned to Matt and gave him a sly smile. "Thanks for lending a hand," she said, blowing him a kiss as she followed Jack out of the room.

Once they were back in their dorm room, Jack and Lily fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs. Jack was still turned on from the encounter with Matt, and Lily could feel his excitement against her thigh. She reached down and took him in her hand, stroking him slowly as he groaned with pleasure.

As they made love, Lily couldn't help but tease Jack about his reaction to Matt touching her. "You liked that, didn't you?" she said, a mischievous glint in her eye. "You like the idea of other men touching me."

Jack grinned, his eyes dark with desire. "I do," he admitted. "I like the thought of you being touched, of other men wanting you."

Lily shivered with pleasure at his words, feeling a rush of arousal at the thought of being desired. As they continued to make love, she knew that their adventures were far from over. There was so much more they could explore together, so many more boundaries to push. And she was more than ready to take the plunge.

With a mix of fear and anticipation, Lily mustered up the courage to ask Jack if he wanted to see her with another man again. Her voice quivered slightly as she posed the question, unsure of how he would respond.

Jack looked at her, his eyes filled with a mixture of affection and excitement. He could sense her vulnerability and wanted to reassure her. "If you're open to it, there is something I would like you to do," he said, his voice gentle yet determined.

Lily's curiosity was piqued.