Masturbating Through Writer's Block

Story Info
I relieve my frustration from not being able to write.
1.7k words
4.33
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So for the last week or so I have been having a bad case of writer's block. I have started 3 different stories and have ground to a halt in all of them long before completing them. Rather than letting it continue to frustrate me, I decided to try and write a short story using it as inspiration. That also means that this story will probably be shorter and relatively simple in its "plot". I am mostly writing it to flush out the cobwebs from my brain and hopefully let me get back to writing the stories I want to write in the coming days.

----------

I want to scream. This is so frustrating! The stories are there in my mind. I have the entire plot all planned out, but when I try to put it to paper, I just run into a wall. I don't know what is wrong with me. I usually don't have much of a problem writing down a story once it has come to me.

That is how my process usually goes. I'll randomly have an idea, a fantasy, a theme for a story and then I'll work it out in my mind, not in detail, but in broad strokes, before writing it down. This past week though, the ideas have been there like always, but I just can't get anywhere when I try to write them down.

"Screw this," I mutter to myself, before I close down my laptop in frustration, the beginning of another unfinished story mocking me from the screen.

I get up from my desk and walk across my apartment to my kitchen to get a glass of water. In my distracted state, I manage to pour half the glass down the front of my shirt when I try to drink it.

"Great, just great," I exclaim in frustration before pulling my now wet t-shirt over my head and angrily tossing it on the ground in a completely futile exercise since I am going to be the one that has to pick it up again.

Since I usually don't wear a bra at home, I am left topless, my breasts free to the caress of the chilly air.

The cold air, combined with the water on my skin, causes my nipples to stand at attention.

"Huh, I wasn't really gonna...but why the hell not," I think to myself, before running my fingers over the sensitive buds.

The feeling of my fingers running over my cold wet nipples send a small shudder of pleasure through me and I briefly close my eyes in appreciation.

My frustration is still there, but now with a plan for how to, if not solve the underlying issue, at least distract me for a while, it is easier to push into the background.

I walk to my bedroom and crawl onto my bed. I lay down on my back and push down my sweatpants to reveal my panties. I am wearing a pair of smooth black silk panties.

Using my legs I kick the sweatpants off the rest of the way, before letting my hand slide down and touch the smoothness of the front of my panties.

I push against the fabric, pushing it gently against my sensitive clit.. I love the feel of the slick fabric against my skin. At the feeling I feel my heart rate start slowly creeping up, as pleasure slowly starts building in my body. My breathing accelerates and I feel the muscles in my vagina contract and release.

A small whimper escapes me as I continue rubbing the fabric against my skin. It is not enough, however, and I grab the front of my panties and pull them up. This causes the back of my panties to slide in between my butt cheeks and the front to slide against my lower lips as well as my clit.

I don't know if this is something other girls do or if it is my own weird way of playing with myself, having never dared asking any of the girls I know, but I have done it as long as I can remember. Repeatedly pulling my panties, to pull the fabric against me and then either releasing it and pulling at it again, or rocking my crotch against it to create friction. It has one issue though and that is that I go through panties relatively quickly, as the strain I put on the fabric eventually rips them.

For now, that isn't something I worry about, as I reach back with my other hand and take a hold of the backside of my panties and pull them tight from that side as well. Holding on to both the front and the back, I start rolling my crotch against the panties, basically humping the fabric.

The feeling of the seam in the back, pushing between my butt cheeks and pushing against my asshole, combined with the front sliding over my wet opening and pushing against every inch of my pussy is enough to make me moan out loud and feel the beginning of an orgasm start to build inside me.

I speed up my humping, rubbing myself against the soft fabric faster. Hoping to increase the friction I pull harder with the hand holding the back of the panties, causing them to creep deeper in between my butt cheeks and push against my skin in a way that is almost painful, but only almost.

I wish for a second that I was wearing a thong instead of a regular pair of panties, the string of the thong able to push itself even better in between my cheeks and give me the friction I desire.

Not able to get the result I wish for, I flip myself onto my stomach and let go of my panties. I instead take the hand that was previously holding the front of my panties and use it to cup myself, my palm pushing the fabric against my clitoris and my middle finger pushing the fabric against my opening. I can feel the wetness through the soaked panties and the knowledge of how wet they are makes me shiver in pleasure.

I take my other hand and bring it to my butt and gently push on the fabric that is over my anus. Not pushing it inside, but pushing it against my opening, giving me the friction I could not get in my previous position.

Now in position I start rocking my crotch again, humping against the hand cupping me. The finger on the other hand pushing against my asshole in rhythm with my humping.

The combined stimulation sends waves of pleasure through me and I can feel my orgasm quickly building. My breathing has turned into shallow gasps as my lungs try to get enough air, my heart is hammering away in my chest as if I had just run a hundred meter sprint and I can feel a layer of perspiration cover most of my skin.

As I feel my orgasm approaching I increase my humping and push harder with the finger pushing the fabric against my tight asshole.

Just as the orgasm starts rolling through me, I feel the fabric between my finger and my asshole give way and my finger roughly forces its way into my tight opening. This forces a whimper from me, as I was not ready for the intrusion and I feel a sting of pain from my violated opening.

It doesn't, however, do anything to stop the waves of orgasm that is crashing over me. If anything the added sensation heightens my pleasure.

My breaths are now coming in the form of loud moans, as I continue humping against my hand. My humping has gained an additional dimension as I now also move my upper body, pushing my chest, with my hard nipples, against the fabric of my bed sheet.

After the initial sting, the pain from the sudden intrusion into my asshole has been replaced by pleasure and the finger inside me is now making small movements in rhythm with my humping, slowly pushing itself deeper inside me.

The waves of the orgasm keep crashing over me, the pleasure drowning out everything else and leaving me blind and deaf to the world around me.

Eventually the pleasure starts receding and my breathing and heart beat start to level out, as my desperate humping slows down to a slow gentle grinding.

I ride the last waves of pleasure and come to a complete stop as the last remnants of the orgasm flows away.

I gently pull the finger out of my abused asshole. I can't help giving a small "Ow," as the extraction sends a sting of pain through me.

"I am gonna feel that tomorrow," I think to myself as I also silently consider the virtues of a good lube.

I move the hand covering my crotch away, briefly putting it up to my face and smelling the aroma of my wetness on it. I give a small giggle at this, before I reach out and grab a tissue from my nightstand and use it to wipe my hands.

I roll onto my back and look down my body, glistening with sweat. I know I should get up and take a shower, but my post orgasm glow is too strong and I decide to just stay on the bed for a while and bask in it.

---------------

As I mentioned in the beginning, this story was mostly something I wrote to simply write something and to (hopefully) get my brain working again. But I hope the story ended up being one that you guys like anyways.

Since I wasn't really planning on writing this story it also means that I didn't really have a plan for where I wanted it to go when I started writing. I just sort of let the story go wherever it wanted to, letting whatever stray thought I had at any time guide it.

Anyways if you want to, please leave a comment letting me know what you thought about it. If people like it then I might write more of these small, more spur of the moment stories in the future.

Lastly, as I mentioned in the beginning, I currently have the beginning of 3 different stories and a pretty good idea of where I want them to go, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the next one. No promises though.