Masturbating to Her Mother

Story Info
Emiko masturbates watching her futa mother...
2k words
15.5k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Emiko held back her moans the best she could, tucked away in the wardrobe while her mother masturbated. It had become standard fare for her to watch her futa mother when she took care of the needs of her body in that way, though Asami, her mother, was, of course, entirely unaware of her daughter's attraction to her.

It was hard, however, for her to hold back, to keep her lips pressed shut, wearing only a white thong that belonged to her mother. Her black hair tickled her back as she leaned back carefully in the wardrobe, the crack on the door all she could use to take in her mother, for her mother could not know.

Emiko did not know what Asami would do if she found out about her daughter's attraction to her. And Asami was beautiful, a futa like her daughter, still resplendent in her forties as she sat back on the bed, a thick, black dildo squeezing into her backside.

"Oh, yessss..."

Her mother's head fell back as she ground on it, rocking her hips back and forth, trying to take it even deeper, squeezing around it. With her hips pushed up and forward, she unknowingly and unwittingly gave her daughter the best possible view of her buttocks, the strong round of them, though the flesh squashed lightly where it was softer and more feminine. Her pucker clenched around the dildo and Emiko tipped forward slightly, her lips faintly parted.

Oh, how she wished that the toy was her fingers, or, at the very least, controlled by her fingers. She wanted to feel just how tight her mother could be, working her fingers back and forth, bringing that delicious length of cock to orgasm exactly as it was intended.

Something about her mother came apart when she was masturbating too. She was not quite like her daughter, in the sense that she could come off as colder and more aloof in public, whereas Emiko was more quietly warmer from the get-go, even if she did pick up a little of her mother's reservation around others. She had thought that that could have had something to do with her mother being a futa, a sense of "other" following her wherever she went. Emiko had, at least, tried to embrace it, even if she only disclosed the true nature of her body to those that she trusted, as and when she deemed appropriate. Sometimes, that had not worked out all that well for her.

But she could relax there, her fingers circling her nipples, letting out a breathy cry. She needed to be there, needed to adore her mother, everything about her. There was little else that she could do but take all of Asami in, her shaft larger than Emiko's. That had been where Emiko's fascination with her had begun, but it had grown into so much more than her being transfixed with her mother's larger cock.

Her mother's hand worked her shaft lightly, though she was more concerned with grinding down onto the thick, black dildo, the quality silicone disappearing into her hole with devout attention. Asami moaned, her lips parted, clearly thinking that she was completely alone there, though Emiko wished that she could have those moments with her mother out in the open too. Apart from her secret, voyeuristic pleasure, her relationship with her mother was as standard as it was for everyone else in families, or so she thought.

Her mother's toes curled in her black stockings, Asami's hips rocking up as if she was determined to put on a show just for her daughter. Emiko sealed away a moan, briefly, behind closed lips, not wanting to give away her position, all as her mother stroked the semi-opaque condom covering her shaft. It would ensure that her cum was kept contained, the mess minimal, though Emiko was as enraptured by it as ever as she swallowed her moans, the gleam of light off the condom making her mother's cock look even more delectable.

"Yes... Oh... Mmmph... Take me..."

Emiko may not have known what it was that her mother was fantasising about, but that did not mean that she had to. She was too caught up in it, watching her mother masturbate with the big, black dildo, working it deeper and stretching herself out even more. There was no fountain of cum, not even from a cock like that, as her mother lost control, but there was a grinding and thrusting of her hips, pushing and driving, aching for a further peak to her high. But every drop of seed that her mother so gladly gave was contained by the condom, allowing it to bloat and swell at the tip, containing every throbbing pulse of semen.

Her daughter peered carefully, licking her lips, but her time was near. It was a risk that she took, slipping inside her mother's wardrobe to watch her masturbate, but it was all worth it as her mother's beautiful body lay back across the queen-size bed. It was too large, on its own, for her mother, but Emiko hoped that one day she would be able to share it with her, all to show her mother just how much she adored and worshipped her.

But Asami would not know -- not that day. With a sigh, she smiled and sat up again, running a hand over her breasts and nipples, caressing her body as if to check that everything was there where it was supposed to be after such a powerful orgasm. The condom was slipped off and set aside on the bedside table, but not tied off. Although Emiko did not know what it was that her mother planned to do with the condom at that time, she found that she didn't mind so much, keeping her eyes fixed on her mother as she rose and left the bedroom.

She knew that she might not have much time before her mother returned and the best thing for her to do would have been to sneak out of the room and back to her own. Yet, she did not. She could not. Emiko had to have more, had to do more, the wardrobe door creaking behind her as she made herself known to the room at large.

Her mother's bed and used condom welcomed her and she knelt upon it, one knee on the bed and one foot still pressed back to the carpet of the bedroom floor, though Emiko was not thinking about needing to escape at any time. She just wanted that pleasure, the sensation around her cock, her throbbing length aching for attention that she had not dared give it. If she'd masturbated as desperately as she'd wanted to in the wardrobe, she wasn't even sure that she would be able to keep herself quiet.

And she couldn't be discovered, no. She could not be found out, not for what she was doing, not as she stroked her cock, sliding the used condom over it. It was a little easier than it should have been, because she was smaller than her mother, though the rubber still caught and pulled against her cock. Emiko grunted in the back of her throat, sexual frustration getting the best of her as she rolled it to the base, the slickness of her mother's semen drooling around the length of her cock.

"Oh, mom... Yes... Please..."

She didn't know what she was fantasising, only that her mother's image was there, naked bar from the stockings, enjoying the vision of her. Thankfully for Emiko, she was not really there, for that would have broken the moment and the illusion of lust, hips rocking, thrusting and pushing more and more urgently into the condom.

She felt more in control of herself than ever as delightful sensation sank into her, from the slickness of her mother's cum around her cock, the head so wet, sliding over the tip where the skin was pulled back, exposing it. The slit puckered faintly at the tip, but, inside the condom, she could not see it, languishing in the moment, the clasp of her hand around her cock helping her masturbate into it. The thong was just pulled aside to free her cock, though Emiko didn't have any honest recollection of how or when she had tugged it aside and out of the way, freeing her hard-on. The wet spot in the front of her thong, however, was just one of many things that betrayed her need.

She moaned, needing it increasingly badly, panting heavily, her chest rising and falling too sharply with every breath she snatched into her lungs. She needed to breathe, but even that air slipping down her windpipe seemed more difficult for her to grasp, heat flooding her, prickling across her skin. Dimly, Emiko was aware of the sheen of sweat on her body, how she pumped her hips, though she didn't know whether she wanted to fuck her mother or be fucked by her. Her fantasies were too confusing and too quick, flashing through her mind, one after the other, her body riddled with need.

And she could only take it, moaning aloud as she pressed one hand down into the bed and the sheets for balance, the soft mattress bowing more than she had expected under her weight. Yet she didn't have it in her to shift or pull back at all, panting heavily, licking her lips, her shoulders rounded as an arch was left in the lowest point of her back, just above the point of her buttocks.

Pleasure took her -- and it was a long moment before Emiko's mind grasped the notion that she was cumming. Orgasm ripped through, tearing her from reality, cock pulsing, adding to her mother's load within the condom, though it was not as much semen as what Asami could naturally produce.

Oh, just the sight of Asami with the opaque condom on... That had been enough to do it for her, need pulsing through, and Emiko moaned deeply, head hanging, her black hair swinging around her face as if to shield her from view. Yet the futa woman was not even thinking about that as she climaxed, mixing her semen with that of her mother's though there was no question about whose cum, one way or the other, was superior.

Her mother's, she thought faintly, dredging the kinky thought up from the back of her mind. It was always the cum of her mother that was better than hers, superior, better than hers, always in every way. All she wanted was the luxury of being allowed to worship her mother's cock, to take in the lust of it, the pulse and the twitch of every throb that ran through it, from the pre-cum that leaked from the head to the throbbing flows of true cum that burst from her in orgasm.

Maybe, one day, that would come true for her. Emiko could only hope.

With a smile on her face, she tugged her thong back into place over her softening cock, removing the condom with her other hand. It was not easy and, true, there was a bit of mess, but that would have to do as she set the condom back where her mother had left it. In that way, her mother would never know what she had done there, that there was nothing unusual that had gone on there. Even though the condom was left messier and more twisted and rumpled than it had been before, it was good enough that someone just coming in to clean up and tidy up would not immediately notice it.

"Thank you, Asami, my mother," she breathed softly, bowing her head as if in reverence. "For your superior semen."

Leaving the room, she slipped free of her mother's bedroom, her misdeeds in lust ignored, at least for the moment. For the time being, she would continue getting away with masturbating to her mother, the fantasy and the fetish about being with her coming to a head, again and again.

She hoped it would never end.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Converting my Religious Mother A religious mother and son slowly find sexual pleasure.in Incest/Taboo
A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap A naughty mother takes a ride on her son's lap.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Jake's Insomnia Problem Jake can't sleep but Mom comes to the rescue.in Incest/Taboo
The Bimbo Pill Pt. 01 - Mom A sexy scientist tries a new drug on herself!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories