Masturbating to Megan

Story Info
Redheaded lesbian fantasized about her best friend.
1.5k words
4.44
21.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily Quinn said goodbye to her best friend Megan and her new boyfriend with a touch of sadness. Jason seemed like a nice enough guy, but in Emily's eyes he was all wrong for Megan. She just could not believe that a guy who was so unremarkable was dating Megan. Megan who was the funniest, most charming girl she had ever met. Not to mention the most drop dead gorgeous woman Emily had ever laid eyes on.

She and Megan might have been best friends, but Emily had never dared confide in her friend about her sexuality. Not that Emily was shy about being a lesbian. Several of her other friends were already aware of the fact. Rather Emily had no idea how to approach the matter with Megan. She was attracted to her in a way she had never been to any other woman before.

At 23, Megan was everything Emily was not. Megan stood almost six feet tall, with the sort of sleek hourglass figure most girls can only dream of. Her face was that of a Goddess, with beautiful, round, almost silvery gray eyes, and framed with strawberry blonde hair that just seemed to flow over her shoulders and down her back with seemingly no effort. Her arms were slender and delicate yet well defined. Her legs, easily her best feature as far as Emily was concerned, seemed to go on for miles.

Emily thought she was all the opposite. At just a hair over five feet, she had striking green eyes true, but a rounded, somewhat plump figure which she hated. Although not fat, Emily had trouble seeing herself as attractive, especially when she compared herself to Megan. Her fiery red hair was a color envied by many, but her morning ritual involved an almost hour long battle with it to bring it under control. She found herself wishing often that she could have the natural grace and beauty that her best friend possessed.

The redhead sat back on her sofa and slid her left hand over her large breasts, she caressed the nipple through the fabric of her t-shirt and let out a gentle sigh as she imagined Megan's hand touching her this way. She imagined how it would be to kiss those soft perfect lips. Not the sort of chaste kiss that Megan and her had occasionally exchanged over the course of the years they had known one another, but a true kiss of deep lust and passion. Emily did not love Megan. At least she did not think she did, but the stunning beauty with the strawberry locks had been first and foremost in Emily's fantasies lately.

Emily slid her right hand inside her black skirt and rubbed at herself through her pantyhose. They were already soaked anyways so she did not bother pulling them aside, instead enjoying the feel of the nylon against her clit. She let out a sharp moan as she began to rub herself more firmly. Her left hand grabbed out and came to rest on the hard wooden surface of the small side table next to the couch.

Her hand slid down the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, exposing her plump breasts still clad in her bra. She continued to caress them as her breathing became heavier. She imagined what it would feel like to have Megan's hand caressing her this way, and pressed down a little more firmly as she envisioned the confident woman would.

The bra was suddenly too constricting for her. Emily finished peeling off her shirt and tossed it aside, seeing it land on the far armrest of the sofa out of the corner of her eye. She reached behind herself and unclasped the bra letting it slide down her arms just a little and exposing her nipples to her caresses. She pushed down more firmly with her other hand between her legs, sliding a finger to rub the lips of her pussy as the ball of her hand pressed down firmly on her clitoris. She purred out Megan's name as her arousal evoked yet more images of the statuesque blonde. She imagined what it would be like to feel those long, slender yet firm legs clad in dark nylons and locked around her head, trapping her with little choice but to worship the pussy of her best friend.

Her rubbing through the panties became a bit more frantic as she evoked these images in her head. She brought her left hand to her mouth and sucked on her index, wetting it with her own saliva before bringing it back to her nipple. It hardened almost instantly beneath the moist caress of her finger. She closed her eyes and imagined the wetness was that of Megan's tongue as she licked and slid her tongue over Emily erect nipple, large areola, and eventually her entire breast.

The smells of the curvy redhead's arousal were by this time quite predominant in her small living room. The smell only served to fuel Emily's lust as she slid her right hand inside her pantyhose to apply pressure directly against her clit. She rubbed it for a few seconds before moving her hand down and sliding two fingers easily into her already soaked pussy.

Emily shifted and laid back on the sofa, her hand speeding up inside her. Her left hand squeezed and pinched at her nipples with more desperation, twisting them as she imagined her best friend doing. She moaned in deep lust as she shook on the couch.

The aroused girl reluctantly pulled her finger from her pussy and slid her pantyhose down to her mid thighs. She reached into the drawer of the side table next to her and pulled out a small 5 inch red vibrator. She twisted the base and set it on low intensity, bringing it to her

nipples and running it over them gently for a moment. She let out a soft purr of delight before bringing it down between her legs.

A low soft gasp escaped her lips as the tip of the vibrator touched her clit and she held it firmly against her clitflesh and the gasp transformed into a deeply erotic moan. She held it against herself and pushed against it with her hips gently. The smell of her own arousal drove her on as she moved it slowly closer to her entrance.

The vibe parted her moist lips easily and slid into her. She purred and squirmed as it gently massaged her vagina, twisting the knob at the base to slowly increase the intensity. Her body shivered with lust, imagining Megan on the giving end of a strap-on as she began to pull and push the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

Emily was on fire. Her brain numbed by the intense pleasure as she kept up the constant movement of her wrist. The vibrator seemed to take on a life of its own. Her hands were being guided by the humming implement now, rather than the other way around.

Her lustful mind was in overdrive. Images of Megan holding her down, bent over her couch as she fucked her relentlessly from behind. Visions of the tall blonde forcing her to lick her pussy. Imagining what it would be like to suck and worship on her beautiful firm breasts. Emily focused on every single detail of Megan's body.

Her body started to shake with the approaching climax. Her left hand grabbed the tissue of the sofa firmly. Her right hand continued to twist and move the vibrator inside her. She purred with ecstatic delight. She felt the warmth in her dripping cunt slowly spread out through her body. She was quickly losing control, succumbing to the passionate orgasm of which the fires were rapidly building within her.

Releasing the sofa she brought her left hand to her clit, rubbing it hard as her right hand worked the vibrator inside her. Emily plunged over the edge at this stimulation. She screamed out Megan's name as her orgasm rocked her body. Her head spun as she lost focus. She closed her eyes, purring out Megan's name over and over

As she opened her eyes, she froze in shock and terror. Standing ten feet away, her eyes firmly on Emily, was Megan. Emily opened her mouth to protest but before a word could come out Megan cut her off. "Before you go and say this is not what it looks like, save your breath. I know this is exactly what it looks like. My best friend is a horny lesbian who can't stop masturbating as she thinks of me. I had forgotten my sunglasses on your table but I only noticed once we got to Jason's apartment. And now I am very, very happy I did forget them. "

Megan started to move forth, the smile on her lips and the playful twinkle in her eyes promising Emily that all her dreams were about to come true.