Masturbation Addict Pt. 11

Story Info
Discovered video of own masturbation.
1.5k words
3.29
2.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Shortly before we split up, there were plans to try to have a baby. Of course, I had cum in her more than once and twice and nothing came of it, so the suspicion was raised that I might be infertile. To be sure, this had to be checked, so I went to the doctor and asked about fertility tests. It's nothing particularly fancy, you just have to take a sperm sample to the lab and wait for the results.

The principle is actually quite simple. You have to sperm into a tank, then bring the sample to the lab within two hours and you can wait calmly for the results.

The other day, when I thought I had to take the sample to the lab, I obviously decided that it wasn't going to be a normal milking into a cup, but you have to have a good time. My girlfriend wasn't home at the time because she was at work. It would have been quite silly for me to ask her to fuck me and at the end take my cock out of her cunt and cum in the cup. So I decided that I would just do it alone, when she wasn't home and didn't know that my cock was being milked by hand.

At that time we were still very well behaved in bed, but my girlfriend didn't know that I liked to play harder. So to take a sperm sample from my balls, I decided to have some fun. I stripped off all my clothes and started masturbating in the room. Of course, it wouldn't be good masturbation if I didn't give myself some extra extra fun. I went over to the drawer where my girlfriend kept her underwear clothes and among them was also hidden a toy I had once bought her: a pink vibrator, which we didn't use too much during playtime, because somehow at the time we didn't know how to admit to each other that we liked such an extra attraction.

As soon as the vibrator appeared to my eyes and I grasped it in my hand, I already knew that it was going to be rather rough fun. I also took some lubricating gel from the drawer and applied it to both the vibrator and my ass hole. The fun began both in my ass and with my cock in front.

It lasted about 10 minutes and after that I had to drain myself into the container, wash my dick and ass, get dressed and quickly drive the sample to the lab. I recently found a video of the event. At first I thought it was disgusting to record myself while also vibrator-fucking myself in the ass and masturbating. However, after that, when I turned on the video and started to watch myself play, the excitement started to build up. I could see myself squatting in an almost like cowgirl position on the dildo, or rather the vibrator, riding myself and pushing the toy deep into my ass.

After a few minutes, I laid down on my side, grabbed the toy by the base and started riding myself in the ass as if someone was fucking me in the ass with a strapon. All the time, of course, my other hand was massaging my cock and driving it every step further to ejaculation. As this had happened many years ago, I did not remember what I was doing at the time and it came as a very big surprise when I saw how I had suddenly slipped two fingers of one hand into my ass and added a vibrator with which I began to stretch my sphincter. At one point I saw that in the video I had put the toy aside and I slipped two fingers from each hand into my bottom and started stretching my hole.

I thought to myself at the time: "Oh shit, I let myself get fucked by myself as if I were being fucked by some big black cock". But then the toy was back in my hand and I was once again squatting on it and massaging my cock at the same time. After about maybe 10 minutes I saw that I was nearing the end of the video and so I did. At the end of the video I once again slid the vibrator up my ass and squatted down hard. I grabbed my cock in my hand, took the cum container with the other and moved it to the tip of my penis. After a dozen or so strokes, I deflated, I put the container aside then stood up and pulled the toy out of my ass. The video ended, and I thought, I'm probably never going to get out of this addiction to cumming and masturbation.

And what happened in terms of the fertility test itself? After a few days I got the results and went home. When Monica came in, I gave her this piece of paper with the results and she looked puzzled. She started to read what was written there, then she put the piece of paper down on the table and came over to me.

"What do these tests look like?" asked Monica.

"Normally. You have to give a sperm sample into a container and take it to the lab." I replied.

Without a word, my girlfriend started to undo my zipper and the button at my trousers. She put her hand behind my panties and pulled my penis out of my trousers. She grabbed my hardening cock in her hand and began to move the foreskin making my cock hard. Monica knelt on the floor, pulled back the foreskin and put the penis in her mouth. She started sucking it hard and working it with her tongue on the glans. After a long moment, she released the penis from her mouth and started masturbating me.

"You had fun and didn't tell me anything about it? Now show me how you cum in the container "

I remembered immediately how Monica's vibrator drove into my ass. I couldn't tell her about it because I think she would have been terribly annoyed with me, so I said:

"I don't have a container I was cumming into at the time."

Monica undid the buttons of her blouse, then put her hands behind her bra and pulled her firm breasts out of her underwear.

"You're going to show me now how you cum in a jar, or you're banned from having sex with me for the next three months. Every woman is a sperm bucket, all you guys treat us like that, and we either have to swallow it, have it between our legs or up our arse. And then we still have to give birth and feed with our sore tits. Have a sperm bucket in front of you, and show how you wank yourself to give a sample for testing. "

The hard cock stood at full readiness over Monica's breasts and face. A little embarrassed that I had to show a girl how to masturbate, I grabbed my cock in my hand and started to do it. Monica was massaging her breasts, kneading them and pinching her nipples, She was smiling.

I felt myself about to ejaculate. I stood slightly apart and closed my eyes. I didn't want to look at Monica at this point, as it was quite embarrassing for me. The fact that I sometimes took my cock out of her pussy at the end and lowered myself onto her breasts, didn't make me feel very confident with the way my girlfriend was looking at her guy masturbating in front of her face. A moment before ejaculating, I just shouted: "I'm coming!"

I cum and after several seconds I felt my cock being embraced by Monica's mouth. I still didn't look down but had my head poked up and opening my eyes I saw the ceiling. Monica stood up and said to me:

"This fertility test is rather unsuccessful, they got too small a sample to the lab. "

I looked at Monica. Her cheeks, chin and nose were covered with globs of cum. She had a few drops of my semen on her breasts too. Now it made me feel really sick to see my girlfriend spermed up like an inferior porn star.

"Until I milk your penis, don't even try to do yourself good. Only my orifices or my hand can give you pleasure."

After these words she kissed me with her tongue and I felt something wet appear on my cheeks. I knew very well what it was.

At the end of the video, the first thing I thought of when I saw that container of sperm was memories of videos where girls tip whole containers like that, or wine glasses, and just sip full containers of semen. I don't know how they are able to just sip like that and such large quantities. I myself have tried several times and swallowing my own sperm is a feat. That is why I respect the girls who took my cock in their mouths and when I ejaculated they swallowed it all without stammering. Patricia, Anna, the other Ann, Monica and even Veronica, although some of them turned out to be pretty good whores who cheated, their cum swallowing abilities were impressive.

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers