Masturbation Addict Pt. 10

Story Info
Masturbation addiction step forward.
2.7k words
4
4.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

The relationship with Monika was a few years of various kinds of fun with sex, although mostly quite boring, but after the relationship ended and we met for casual sex it started to get quite violent almost and perverse, just quite rough. Getting laid also with her ideas and suggestions on the subject of group sex, as well as being ridden by Teresa and her friends and colleagues led to the fact that we stopped seeing each other with Monika for a very long time.

Of course, moving away from masturbation is not as simple and obvious as it seems to a person. After a long time in a relationship and sex without commitment, during which we could only meet to fuck like rabbits, or even just to come to give each other a blowjob, or to kneel between Monica's thighs and lick her pussy, it was normal that I would need something for myself again and more new stimulation.

As you can easily guess, I returned to porn sites and masturbation to various pictures and videos. The cock in my hand was almost swollen at times, And I plunged further and further into darker and darker pages.

The fact that Teresa and Monica conquered me incredibly and made me feel like they were shagging me every time we met, also made me start looking for a very similar form of play, which I attested to with both women, I also started looking on the internet. It was no news that I was looking at group porn. Orgies, gang bang, bukkake were all almost a daily bread and a daily occurrence for me. However, the mere fact of seeing up close the cum flowing out of my girlfriend's pussy started to be very exciting for me.

I noticed that I hadn't watched this kind of porn much before. At this point, however, I started searching for videos of cum leaking out of pussies, or actresses' assholes, or amateurs who had just been fucked to the point of ejaculating inside.

Creampie... this was a category that captured me for a very long time. Sperm on the face, or on a woman's tits, belly or buttocks was nothing particularly exciting anymore.

I have cummed more than once during live sex with a woman and it was no longer an attraction. On the other hand, it was the sperm coming out of a woman that started to be really exciting. And not just a single one, but many loads from different guys who would cum inside a girl, and she would then buck up or spread her legs and show the camera how a flood of white cum was flowing out of her.

At the same time, the next stage in my life related to masturbation began. By then I was living alone and I couldn't stop myself from masturbating because of the presence of other people.

I would go to bed completely naked, or in just a t-shirt but no panties. I would get up in the morning and immediately after the toilet I would fire up my computer and even before I got dressed for work I would fire up porn and watch films. Many times, while a film was playing in the background, I would prepare breakfast for myself. I would prepare myself a coffee, and in the background I would watch a girl take a big cock in her mouth and coat her face with cum. Moments before I left for work I would quickly get dressed and, still having traces of cum on my panties and a partial erection, I would get in the car and leave to earn money.

While working I was also able to go to the bathroom on my break or while doing my tasks and masturbate to whatever was going on in my head. I would come home from the house and if I didn't have to go out shopping, I would strip naked and fire up my computer as usual. I would open up websites where I had thousands of porn videos, as well as erotic chat rooms where I liked to talk in a perverse way to different women, or to those who were probably impersonating them.

If I had to go out to the shop to do some shopping I started a practice that was new to me at the time: I would take off my panties and put an anal plug in my bottom, then get dressed and walk to the shop while I was all filled up from behind. Such a walk made me incredibly aroused and when I got home I was already half stiff and ready for the next ejaculation.

There came a point when there was a very strange correlation of the real and virtual worlds in my life. In the midst of all these videos of pussies dripping with guys' cum, I would always come across proposed videos that were called CEI- CUM EATING ISTRUCTIONS. At first I was just shocked and almost rejected when the voice coming out of the loudspeaker told me how to masturbate one by one and at ejaculation counted down to the very end then told me to take the whole load of cum in my mouth and swallow it.

One day, when I didn't want to make dinner by myself when I got home from work, I ordered myself a pizza over the Internet and, as usual, indulged in my standard activity of undressing and sitting naked in front of the computer. By the time the pizza was being prepared and delivered to me, I had already managed to pick out a couple of different films for myself and, as usual, I watched porn while massaging my cock at the same time.

I was incredibly excited and charged, When I heard a knock on the front door of my flat. I panicked and thought to myself that it was probably someone from the neighbourhood, or maybe someone with a delivery service after all. I quickly put on only my boxers and went to open the door. The girl, who was standing with the carton of pizza I had ordered, looked at me and almost couldn't get a word out.

In my loose boxers it was impossible to hide the fact that I had a stiff cock and I certainly had to play with it. I paid for the pizza online, so there shouldn't have been any problem. I, however, always liked to tip and I reached out to her with some change, but she just gave me the carton and almost ran towards her car. She probably thought to herself that she had entered the flat of some pervert whose dick gets hard at the mere sight of a woman in the doorway. Or maybe she didn't want to take the money held in her hand by the hand that moments before had held her stiff penis.

I didn't think too long about what she was thinking. I closed the door and went with my dinner to the computer. As standard, I pulled down my panties and sat down to continue my session of porn videos. I myself sat in a chair, my legs rested on another chair not far from me, And on them I placed a cardboard box with a pizza just delivered. If someone saw me from the side at that moment, they would probably consider me a total pervert. With one hand I was holding a slice of pizza and eating it, and with the other hand I was massaging my cock and bringing myself to climax, all complemented by a film.

On the screen various women were kneeling down and more loads of cum from horny guys were being poured into their mouths, and they were swallowing with taste and kissing each other.

When that video ended, I switched to the next one, and that's when I happened to be instructed to swallow my own ejaculate. At that point, I was already so excited by the situation and the fact that I was about to cum again that I didn't notice that I might actually explode with a load of cum in a moment.

A load of semen shot from my cock almost vertically upwards, After which a huge spit of cum landed in the middle of my pizza splattering over some pieces of food. I cursed hissily, then wondered what I should do with it all. Then a woman's voice came to my ears saying in the video: "nothing to fear, if we women can swallow your sperm, that means it is not harmful and nothing bad. Swallow your own cum and feel how great a woman feels when she satisfies your man."

I had a terrible cauldron of thoughts in my head, because how am I supposed to take my own sperm into my mouth like this? On the other hand, I didn't want to lose the food I had paid for. I then made a compromise with myself. I poured thick sauce over all the pizza pieces. Thus prepared with some disgust but I bit and swallowed after a while. I swallowed and felt strange, to say the least, although on the other hand I shouldn't be repelled by anything here after having other guys' cum on me and in my mouth during the group sex with Monika and Teresa.

My head was telling me all the time that this wasn't quite normal, because at that point I was simply without any chance of withdrawing from the situation, and on top of that someone was crushing my balls and making the pain win out over the disgust.

"Pizza can't go to waste," I said aloud to myself, then took another bite where a load of my own cum had landed earlier.

The cum-eating instruction videos were just starting to get addictive. On none of them was there an option to 'cum on the food and eat it'. Ladies were encouraged to masturbate, to lead to ejaculation and to swallow your own cum. More than one video talked about cumming on one's own face, or on one's tongue and playing with the load of cum in one's own mouth.

Of course, the girls also described various methods for guiding themselves to the finale, such as pressing their own testicles while massaging themselves, or putting a dildo up your ass and kneading your prostate. In more than one case they encouraged lying on their backs and putting your legs over your head, then having your own cock over your face to finish in your mouth or on your face.

One day I decided that I would see what it was like. Of course, I took the video of the instructions with me on my mobile phone, lay down on the floor and flipped my legs over. When I started to masturbate and saw my penis with its open coil above me I felt very strange. Just bringing myself to climax AND seeing the cum shooting my way was almost disgusting to me and I just managed to turn my head from side to side, which made me feel my own cum on my cheek.

The next day, When I was very aroused, another idea occurred to me hold that I needed to try playing with myself at a higher level. I came across videos somewhere about sucking my own cock. Of course, I had to start gymnastics, and that wasn't too much of a problem for me. I don't have a huge belly and my cock isn't the smallest either, so I knew it shouldn't be a problem to be able to satisfy myself with my mouth in a relatively short time.

So a day off, porn watched from the computer, and me naked lying on the bed trying to do myself good. I can feel myself coming and I know that in just a few dozen moves and I'll have this state that there is no way back. I throw my legs over my head and once again vision my cock and balls over my face. The girl in the video just says:

"Now be a good bitch and finally take that load of cum your mouth. Don't be afraid or ashamed, it's yours and from you. We girls lick your balls and dicks, suck them and shove them down our throats. At the very end, we let your cum land on our tongues. It's time for you to feel what it's like to have thick cum flowing onto your tongue and down into your throat."

This time I don't turn my head, I open my mouth and the moment the ejaculation comes, I close my eyes and let the cum flow into my mouth. A thick portion of semen lands on my tongue and all the while I am cradling my cock to milk it to the last drop. Tired and literally milked, I lay flat on the bed and lie back feeling the bitter taste of cum spread in my mouth.

A thought hits me: "I have some yoghurt in the fridge, Maybe this will help" I get up and go to the kitchen. I opened the yoghurt box and Spit out all the cum inside. I took a spoon and mixed everything thoroughly. I hear a knock at the door and the horror comes over me that someone might have seen me through the window, or someone didn't like the sounds of porn coming from my computer and maybe some police with complaints came to admonish me about my behaviour in the flat. I got all dressed up in whatever, put on a t-shirt and trousers to cover myself up and went to open the door. I was surprised to discover that Monica, my ex-girlfriend, had come to visit me, having just remembered that she had some other small things that I had left at her flat.

"Am I bothering you?" she asked, looking around the kitchen.

"No, I just wanted to have a bite to eat."

I didn't have time to say anything else when I saw that Monika took a cup of yoghurt in her hand and started eating it. She looked at me puzzled and asked:

"Is something wrong or is the yoghurt stale?"

I shook my head negatively and didn't say a word. Monica continued eating the yoghurt mixed with my cum, and I pulled another one out of the fridge and ate it without saying a word. We talked for a while more about nonsense like work, home and after a few minutes Monica left to run her errands. To my credit, my cock was getting stiff at the thought that my ex-girlfriend, who has a steady guy, had just swallowed my cum mixed with yoghurt.

The idea popped into my head that if I managed to eat this kind of yoghurt every day with a 'with addition', then maybe my body would eventually somehow assimilate it all and I would be able to make that bitter swallow. The next day, immediately after work, I returned home, stripped naked as standard and fired up the internet, opening a porn site as usual. I also had an open cup of yoghurt already prepared, which was just waiting together with a spoon to be topped up from my cock.

This time I didn't even try any gymnastics, I just sat in front of the computer and masturbated. As soon as I reached the finale, I set the yoghurt cup down and let my semen pour inside. I stirred it all up with a spoon and left the yoghurt out. Guys have it so, that as soon as they have come down and their emotions have subsided, they stop being interested in things that just a moment ago turned them on so much. I knew very well that I would not be able to encourage myself to eat yoghurt with cum in it just like that. So I left it somewhere on my desk and got on with other things. An hour or so later, I decided that I would give it a try and see if it would be a problem to load myself and the yoghurt with extra.

"Monica ate the yoghurt yesterday without any resistance, so I guess there shouldn't be a problem" I thought with encouragement.

I ate all the yoghurt. Sometimes it seemed to me that there was a different texture, but I didn't dare check it. For that, I thought, if I did the same thing a few days in a row like this, I might somehow break through...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers