All Comments on 'Masturbation for Two'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
troy_michelstroy_michelsover 14 years ago
A bit anticlimactic no?

Cute story in the beginning but it didn't really pay off at the end.

The girl tells her friend "that sounds hot!" when she hears that her friend watched her brother... but then we don't get any insight into how she felt about actually watching it other than a cursory paragraph at the end. You did a nice job capturing the naivete of the teen... but the ending was too quick, a throwaway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
grr

too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Our routine

My wife Nicole is just the opposite, she lets me penetrate her on my birthday and our anniversary, but makes me jerk off for her the rest of the year. She likes to tease me by letting touch her pussy until I'm hard then takes my hand and puts it on my cock and begs me to pump it for her. "Pump it Bruce, make it cum for me" she'll rest her head on my chest and wait to watch me cum. Getting used to intercourse twice a year was tough, but after 10 years I'm trained into jerking off for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love being watched!!

I will do it for any woman, anytime!! My favorite is to have groups of women watch and tell me what to do. Or what they want to see. You'd be surprised how many women really love to watch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basically any women likes to watck men masturbating. I lie in bed next to my wife and do it quite loudly. Then I feel her pussy, and it's always sopping wet. I wonder why.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

too virgibal and short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous