Masturbation Instructions - Denial

Info
Edge as you listen.
1.2k words
4.07
120.8k
43
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers




The following is both a story and a task. It consists of instructions to help my little slut, you, edge. I would like you to follow along with the instructions, to do the task, and imagine having already been in denial for weeks. Imagine that you are my good, submissive slut who will continue to be denied on a regular basis. Now relax and immerse yourself in Daddy's voice.

Hey there my little horny slut. Looks like you're having a bit of trouble sleeping. *laughs* Now remind me, how many days have you been in denial? Your helpless whimpering desperation sounds like you so frantically want to get off and touch yourself. But you can't, because you need my permission. Daddy's little slut needs control and discipline. You need someone to command you in order to feel the most satisfying sense of release. Isn't that right? Hmmm, I don't know, you don't sound like you need it that much. Start begging. Tell Daddy how much you need to touch, how much you desperatelyyyy need the slightest pleasurable sensation on your greedy, wet, useless pussy. Beg harder! Try to really convince me your need as your pussy pulsates for attention. Say, "Please Daddy, this horny slut needs Daddy's permission to touch her useless, needy pussy." Again... and again... one more time... Hmmm, fine, maybe I'll show you a bit of mercy and kindlyyy allow you to touch.

Now get into your favorite masturbation position, whether you enjoy lying down or sitting in a chair, using your fingers, a toy, or rubbing on a pillow. Take a deep breath and relax for me. Good girl! How about let's start slow and softly, rub in slow circles for me and follow the speed of my soothing voice. Round, round, round, round... Continue at the same speed and pressure as I give the next instructions. Next, I want you to rub up and down your slit. Up, down, up, down, up... down... STOP! *laughs* I love watching you squirm around when you get denied of complete touch. Now continue rubbing, putting a bit more pressure on your greedy pussy. Go round, round, round, round, round. That must feel good huh? I think it has been a while since your pussy last felt something this pleasurable. You are such a good girl for listening to Daddy's each and every command. Now give that touch a bit more pressure and go faster: round, round, round, round, round... STOP! Your pussy clenches and your body tenses, trying to control yourself from further pleasure. You are intoxicated with the thought of following my each and every instruction, not daring to ever disobey. You really are a good girl and have come so far in our training. Alright, continue touching at your own desired pace and pressure. Ahhh that must feel REALLY good doesn't it? Don't you love edging solely for Daddy's pleasure and entertainment? Answer me. Be an obedient little slut and say, "yes, Daddy." Good girl!

Now I'm going to start counting down for you. Remember, try to get to the edge and most importantly, STAY on the edge. When you get too close, stop completely or slow down. Resume at your desired pace when you lose your edge. If you are truly a skilled, horny girl for Daddy, you will continue to edge and hold that edge as you rub. DO NOT cum before I say so because I know you are an obedient slut and there will be consequences. You only get to cum when I say so, you understand? Now beg me to start counting down for you. Tell me how desperate you already are, maybe already on the edge for me. *laughs* You really have been in denial for a little while, haven't you? Maybe tonight is the night!

Alright, 30...

29... Oh what's wrong? You were expecting me to count from 10 *laughs* You thought this was meant to be easy for you? Daddy wants to see how well he has trained his slut.

28...

27...

26...

25...

24...

23...

22...

21...

20...

19... Daddy loves the idea of you being an owned, helpless, and worthless slut. Not even able to own your own orgasms. Your whole body is for me to be used and abused. You cannot make any decision of your own, all of your pleasure belongs to me... Now remind me where was I? Maybe we should start over...

60...

59... *laugh* Oh did I didn't start at 60 last time? I'm sorry, you know Daddy has a poor memory.

58...

57...

56...

55...

54...

53...

52...

51...

50...

59...

58... Oh wait did I start over? *laughs* I'm sorry, that's kind of embarrassing, huh? I love how closely you pay attention to my each, and every count, begging me to go faster and realizing my little mistakes. I love watching you squirm in your own bed or in your seat, trying to do everything in your own control to not cum. DON'T YOU DARE CUM. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION, do you understand? Now where was I?

57...

56...

55...

54...

53...

52...

51...

50...

49...

48...

47... DO NOT CUM. STAY ON THE EDGE FOR ME, SLUT

46...

45...

44...

43...

42...

41...

40...

39... You love being an obedient slut for Daddy. Listen to me. Each, individual command should be intoxicating for you. I bet without my daily instructions, you would just cum every day. Isn't that a bit reckless? Keeping you in denial ensures your obedience and loyalty to me. I love seeing how horny you get after weeks without release.

38...

37...

36...

35...

34...

33...

32...

31...

30... You are such a good girl for Daddy. It must feel so good to be feeling this much pleasure and staying on the edge for me. This is the greatest amount of pleasure you have been able to receive in weeks. Don't you love it?

29...

28...

27... Oh we are getting pretty close!

26...

25...

24... Any day now, you will soon get permission to cum!

23...

22...

21...

20... Is tonight the night you are finally able to cum for Daddy? I love watching my eager slut rubbing for Daddy so desperately.

19...

18...

17...

16... You probably should start begging if you really want release. Daddy can easily take this all away from you. Let me hear a bit of gratitude from my little horny slut.

15... Good girl!

14...

13...

12...

11...

10...

9...

8... Oh, you want me to count faster? *laughs* But I enjoy watching you struggle soooo much! This truly is so enjoyable for me to completely control my little girl

7... Have you gotten yourself to the edge yet?

6... hmmmm, I wonder how many times you have edged for Daddy...

5... Come on, get close for me and please me.

4... DO NOT CUM, listen to me and stay obedient!

3... You must be sooo close, HOLD IT

2... We are sooo close to getting your orgasm!

NOW STOP. STOP TOUCHING NOW. HANDS OFF AND LIFT YOUR PUSSY OFF ANYTHING YOU WERE GRINDING. *laugh* Did you really think you were going to get your release tonight, silly girl? You still have at least a week before Daddy even considers giving you an orgasm. Now hopefully that edging was enough to tire you out. Tsk tsk tsk, It looks like it's already past your bedtime. Now hurry up and go to bed. You need all the rest you can get tonight to continue a new day of service tomorrow. Good night my horny slut!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 hours ago

Master, that story almost made me come. But I didn't. I don't deserve orgasms. Thank you master for this story. Your piggy.

RevantoRevanto2 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous you should be doing the paddling, tit torture and clit torture tasks EVERY day. I'm so disappointed in you for cumming. Write "this slut never cums without permission" twenty times on a piece of paper and stand in the corner for five minutes. PM me and we can discuss further.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I failed Daddy, I'm soo sorry, I couldn't take it and I came so hard!! Punish me for being such a disobedient girl. If it's okay with you, which one of your tasks(paddling, clit/tit torture) should I do as my punishment daddy??

RevantoRevanto3 months agoAuthor

That's a naughty girl, Anonymous. You knew better. If you're truly sorry, send me an email through the site, or do a punishment task.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm so sorry Daddy I though I could it hold it in but I couldn't and came at 35. Please punish me daddy for being a bad girl, for not following through with your instructions...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

TrainedĀ They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
Good Girl Guided MasturbationĀ A Guided Masturbation for Master's Little Pet.in BDSM
Denial and OverstimulationĀ After being denied orgasm for so long... well... you'll see.in BDSM
A Good GirlĀ Denied orgasm at her own request.in BDSM
Good Slut - Guided MasturbationĀ Let mistress guide your hands to extreme pleasure.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories