All Comments on 'Masturbation is Beautiful Ch. 02'

by MaskedRon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Keep going and maybe next you could involve her feet and more panties

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 4 years ago
I totally agree!

It would be so hot if he were to masturbate to her feet, cumming all over her painted toes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Enjoying the story, can’t wait to see where this goes . Hope to see his mom used as a cumrag

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story

Mom and son can have very satisfying and exciting experiences without going all the way. A son jerking off and cumming on mom's tits is one of the most loving and memorable experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jerking off to my mom

Nice story. I used to spy on my mom when she was in our backyard and sunbathing topless. I'd peak thru the blinds and stare at her little titties while I stroked my cock. I was 12 at the time and could cum over and over. Sometimes she'd take off her bottoms and I'd see her little patch of hair down there by her pussy and I would cum so fast thinking about touching her pussy. She'd come in the house topless still and I would always stare at her tits and my cock would get hard all over. I always wanted to stroke my cock in front of her and have her watch me. I'm 37 now but I still to this day fantasize about her and jerk off thinking about her. She sleeps nude and I am always going into her room when she's sleeping and jerk my cock off while looking at her.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie7 months ago

I need them to fuck, I’m about to cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous