"Masturbation is not incest"

Story Info
Twin brother and sister masturbate together to avoid incest.
4.2k words
4.45
85.3k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18 or older**

For the majority of my life, I have been profoundly infatuated with my twin sister. Growing up we were quite poor and often destitute. We always shared a room but until we were in high school we shared a bed. Sure, maybe we could have scrapped some money together for another mattress or something. Our room was small enough so another bed would have been a tight squeeze. We enjoyed sharing a bed and when we were young we shared clothes. Katarina outgrew me for a short period but once my growth spurt hit I was towering over her. She never got to wear feminine clothes until she outgrew me. Growing up we only had each other for friendship. Our parents moved a lot and I never found my "friend group" until high school.

I never realized that it was strange for siblings of the opposite gender to share a bed. I never realized it was considered odd to be best friends with your sister. Katarina went everywhere with me and she was an accepted addition to the group. My sister likes painting and drawing while I can't even draw a proper stick figure. My sister dabbles in music production and video editing. She spent a lot of free time in high school making fan edits of TV shows with music in the background. She would never dare tell anyone this but she always showed me. I subscribed to her and watched them all.

Currently, we are both twenty-five years old. Katarina is a slender and gorgeous brunette. When we were young wore a ponytail but these days it's silky and wavy. Her hair falls down her back and over her shoulders. Her shoulders and chest are small but her thighs and backside are voluptuous. We live in Ohio but she works as an assistant editor for an art magazine based in New York. Our parents always said her art degree would be pointless but she's making good money. She's making a New York salary in Ohio so she is more than okay. She was promoted from researcher a few months ago under the assumption that she'd have to move. But more and more companies these days are valuing the low-cost benefits of remote labor. They sold off an entire office building and can open their hiring prospects to all over the globe.

I never was remarkable or gifted like Katarina. I never had a passion outside of playing video games in my spare time. I skipped college and worked retail for a while. Thanks to my buddy, I work in construction at this father's company. It's hard work but it pays well. I'm 6'1 and tower over Katarina's 5'6 body. I have the same light brown hair and dark brown eyes as my sister. My weight varied growing up depending on my physical activity. If I was playing a sport I was in shape and if I wasn't I had a bit of belly. I've been doing construction for the last two and half years so I'm in the best shape of my life. I spend nine hours a day doing manual labor in the sun.

We both make good money and have good credit scores. My sister has student loans that she'll be paying off for many years but other than that, no debt to speak of. We rent a house together in the suburbs that has a nice lawn and a pool in the back. A lot of my friends are either living with their parents are just making enough to rent a shitty apartment. I have a nice life with Katarina in the suburbs. Our neighbors are mostly old people or young married couples just starting life. We get mistaken as a couple all the time. A good portion of the neighborhood assumes we are married or at least dating. I cut the grass and shovel the snow and Katarina tends to the plants. When the weather is nice we take out the grill and cook out back. Our combined income has given us a cozy life.

I'm not sure about Katarina but I've never had a serious girlfriend. I've dated, hooked up, and had friends-with-benefits but I've never gone steady. I've never seen Katarina out with a guy or using a dating app. When she lost her virginity years ago she told me all about it. We have a close relationship and sex is not a taboo topic. We are aware that we both masturbate. When we lived with our parents and shared a room I caught her using a vibrator a few times after college classes. She didn't yell at me to go away or even close her legs and pull up the sheets. She kept the vibrator on, looked at me, and said "give me five more minutes." I've seen my sister naked before so her body is no mystery to me. We have our own rooms now but we are still comfortable with nudity. She'll shower and walk back to her room completely naked. We'll have casual conversations where she is topless or completely naked.

I've never felt the need to date because all my needs are met besides sex. I have a woman at home that I can talk to. I have a woman to go on vacation and watch movies with. I have a woman that I enjoy spending all my time with. She's my sister but she fills all those roles. If I want sex I just get sex but I feel satisfied in every other aspect with Katarina.

"Did you remember to buy the Fruit Roll-Ups?" Katarina asks while looking through our white cupboards. When we moved here they were chipped wood but I finished and painted them white. She's wearing a tight grew camisole with loose black sweatpants. They are baggy and aren't pulled up all the way. I can see the top of her ass and fresh new growth of pubic hair from her crotch. She's never felt uncomfortable like this around me. I've seen her naked enough times to know that she usually shaves down there.

"They're probably in my trunk still," I say from the couch, digging into my pockets for my keys. Katarina exits the kitchen and walks closer to me. I toss her my keys and she catches them. Her pants are so loose that with every step they fall down a little. They were pulled up in the kitchen but that short walk to me has pulled them down. I can see two-thirds of her pubic mound. "Someone didn't shave."

Katarina pulls her sweats up to the bottom of her stomach and says, "fuck you, Corey." She holds my keys with her pinky and palm and takes the time to tighten the drawstring and fasten her pants. "For the record... you never shave."

"Hey, keep your eyes off my dick."

"Keep your eyes off my pussy."

"It was in my face!"

"Your dick is always in my face when you wear the sweatpants too."

We always playfully bicker like this. We don't mean anything by it and it's all love. We call each other names and tease each other but there's no one else I'd rather spend my time with. Lately, our relationship has felt closer than ever before. Sometimes I worry that living with my sister is holding me back romantically. My parents want grandchildren. It's strange to be twenty-five, conventionally attractive, and single. People my age tend to have a history of bad breakups and lousy exes. I just have hookups with no expectations of romance and my sister. Maybe we're feeling lonely but I don't believe that's the case. I've never felt alone in my life. For the last few weeks, we've been sleeping in the same bed again. I'm glad we are because I would never tell her, but I sleep the best when I hear her breathing. Growing up I always had a fear that my sister would stop breathing in her sleep. I would put my finger under her nose to make sure air was coming out.

"You got the Fruit Roll-Ups!" My sister says excitedly and tosses me back the keys. "Delicious."

"I have to appease your toddler-like appetite, Kat."

Kat simply rolls her eyes and plops down next to me on the couch. I have an episode of Shark's Tank playing on the TV. My sister gets through the cardboard packaging but fumbles with the plastic wrapper. She attempts to rip it open at different angles and graduates to biting the corner of the wrapper. I snatch it out of her hands, open the wrapper with ease, and hand it back to her. She smiles at me and takes a bite. Our relationship has been different lately...to say the least.

The decision to share beds again was my sister's idea. She claimed that she needed a new mattress and couldn't get any sleep on hers. We've been sharing a bed for weeks and I don't know if she even put in an order. Truth be told, I don't care. I've missed having my sister in bed with me. We only stopped sharing beds because we were teenagers and felt like it was "uncool" to sleep with a sibling. I think if the societal pressure didn't exist we would have kept sharing a bed. The way things have been going lately has me wondering what kinds of things I would do if societal pressure didn't exist.

My sister is objectively a beautiful woman. She has a cute small nose and a gorgeous face. Her lips are full and her smile is sincere, at least with me. Her hands are soft and dainty while mine are rough and weathered. She almost always wears loose pants but her ass and thighs are amazing. She never feels the need to show them off but I see them around the house. She often walks around in panties or boy shorts. Sometimes she'll wear a pair of my boxers if she hasn't done laundry. We've had a lot of tension between us and I don't know if we're ready to acknowledge it. We've made subtle moves in a sexual direction but it feels natural.

In the weeks we've been sharing a bed we have cuddled. We have always been physically affectionate toward each other but the cuddling is new. We kiss each other on the cheek and give hugs so I'm used to feeling her against me. Cuddling in bed is foreign to me. We would share a bed for necessity growing up but now it was for comfort. She'll lie against my chest and wrap her arms and legs around me. I'll stroke her back and run my fingers through her hair. I've touched her ass a few times and she didn't even flinch. I knew not to cup it and squeeze but when my hand went there she never seemed bothered.

"What do you want for dinner?" My sister asks with her legs across my lap. My hand is naturally on her clothed thigh. Someone on TV is trying to pitch the Sharks a laptop that works underwater. My sister is so comfortable around me that she sits with one hand down her sweatpants. She's not touching her pussy anything. Her fingers are a couple of inches deep. I notice how beautiful she is more and more each day. Her skin looks so soft and warm.

"I dunno," I answer. "You pick."

"Lame," my sister says and pulls out her phone with her free hand. I'm assuming she is opening up Uber Eats and scrolling through the selections. "How about Chinese?"

"Dude, what part of 'you pick' don't you understand."

"Alright, but if I order something you don't like you better not throw a bitch fit."

"I won't because I'm not you."

"I'm ordering pizza and wings because that's a safe option."

"I'm not hard to please."

We continue watching Shark Tank and soon enough we hear a knock on the door. I get up to get the food but Katarina pulls on my arm so I sit back down. She waits a few seconds and then lets me go. Katarina is not antisocial but if she doesn't have to socialize, she won't. She would rather wait for the delivery person to leave than exchange meaningless pleasantries. I was going to answer the door so she wouldn't have to but I guess she doesn't even want to witness a social interaction. I open the door and a large pizza box is sitting on the ground. On top is a small rectangular box that is presumably filled with wings. I set the box on the kitchen counter, fill up two plates, and carry them to the couch along with napkins. I set my plate on the coffee table and give Katarina hers. I go back to the kitchen and pull two cold bottles of Pepsi out of the refrigerator. I sit down and enjoy a meal with my sister. My sister is very ladylike but with me, she is more comfortable. She talks with her mouth full and doesn't mind the sauce on the edge of her lips.

"We should invent something and pitch it to the Sharks," Katarina mumbles with a full mouth.

"What are we inventing, Kat?" I ask

"I don't know. It doesn't have to be an invention."

"You just said we should pitch an invention."

"That was just an example. People pitch businesses or general concepts to the Sharks all the time."

"We'll combine my construction skills with your art skills."

"Our company could be called Corina or Katorey or some name combination bullshit."

We giggle and finish our meal. We struck gold with the Shark Tank episodes because these pitches are ridiculous. This lady was trying to pitch her dog grooming and lawn care combination business. This man was trying to pitch his laundromat disco concept. I'd imagine that would be fun one time but when I just want to do laundry while hungover on my day off, I don't want that.

Katarina is very touchy lately. Her legs are always on me and she holds my hand a lot. Her kisses on my cheek linger on half a second longer than usual. I'm not sure what's going on between us but it scares me. I haven't acknowledged my desires. When I masturbate I watch porn or think about someone else, anyone else. I try not to focus on my sister's body when she's around. She's my sister, she's my twin sister more importantly. I was born like a minute before her but we are essentially super-siblings. She learned how to walk after seeing me walk when we were kids. We learned how to ride bikes together. Every meaningful experience I've ever had in life has been by her side. We got drunk together for the first time. We would never tell anyone this but she was my first kiss. It wasn't romantic and it was just an attempt to get it out of the way. It didn't do anything for me at the time but with recent developments, I've been remembering her lips on mine. I thought it was weird and gross when it happened but now I can't help but think about it. I can stop myself from thinking about what the inside of my sister's pussy would feel like. But it feels safe to think about a kiss because it's something I have experienced. It's not just me doing some weird jerk-off fantasy. I have kissed her so it's safe. Maybe it's just me reasoning with myself but I feel at peace with this decision.

"Why ya looking at me like that?" Katarina says with a smile. I guess I've been looking at her lips for an unknown amount of time.

"Just daydreamin' about our fictional Shark Tank pitch," I say and look back at the screen.

"Well, does Shark Tank get you hard?" My sister asks, pointing at my bulge. She laughs and I shuffle my pants around.

"Shut the fuck up. You were walking around with your pubes on display earlier."

"Yeah, but I didn't have lady boner in my pants."

"If you had a lady boner in your pants then you are not the sister I thought you were."

Katarina laughs and we both stand up to put the dishes away. But she turns to face me and looks at me seriously. She takes my left hand, pulls me down, and kisses me softly on the lips. I almost have no reaction because I didn't expect it. I just look at her blankly so he pulls me down for another kiss and this one registers. She pulls away and looks at me worriedly. I smile so relief covers her face. "What was that for?" I ask softly. Her kiss was gentle and everything I dreamed of. Our first kiss was awkward and rushed. I didn't enjoy it and I felt icky for kissing my sister. But this kiss felt like the most natural thing in the world. It felt like kissing the person I love most. When our lips touched it was as if Katarina was made for me to kiss.

"You... you were staring at my lips."

"You kissed me."

"Don't be weird, Corey, we kissed before."

"You kissed me."

"It's not a big deal let's just put the pizza away." My sister is obviously embarrassed and is attempting to minimize what happened. She awkwardly changed the subject so I won't press her anymore. We put our plates in the dishwasher and put the pizza in the refrigerator. We constantly sneak glances at each other and look away fast. She is intentionally trying to face away from me which gives me a great look at her ass. God, I'm checking out my sister. I'm not supposed to do this. She's family.

I finish brushing my teeth and get in bed. My sister goes in after me to brush her teeth and do whatever her feminine nightly ritual is. I know it involves an assortment of face creams. I lie in bed leaving enough room for my sister to join me. She walks into my room but doesn't come to bed. She stops by the door and looks at me with her arms crossed.

"Do you want me to sleep in my own bed?" Katarina asks softly and shamefully. "I'm really sorry about earlier."

"No, I'd hate that," I answer and pat the space next to me that is meant for her. "Come to bed, Kat."

"Are you sure?" My sister asks, uncrossing her arms.

"Positive."

Nervously my sister inches toward the bed. I couldn't see in the dark but as she gets closer I see that she is just wearing panties and a tank top. She nervously gets in bed and moves cautiously as if I'm going to banish her any second. To reassure her I put my arm around her body and pull her close to me. Her tank top rides up and her back is exposed. I'm only wearing boxers so our skin touches. Her warm body presses into mine and we fit together like two long-lost puzzle pieces. I spoon her and pull her as close to me as I can. I bring my lips to her neck and kiss it gently. It felt natural but her moans bring me back to reality. Not wanting to make her feel bad again I don't let her go. I don't continue kissing her but I make sure my grip stays tight.

"Hey," my sister whispers softly.

"Hi," I say back just as soft.

"Please don't stop."

My own sister is asking me to kiss her neck again. I can't blame her because I'm the one who decided to kiss her neck. She was the one who kissed me earlier. This event is both of our faults. It feels like a culmination of everything we've done together lead us to this moment. My sister is in my arms. My dick is hard and pressing into her back and she doesn't seem to mind. I think any words I say would ruin this moment so I kiss her neck and she moans deeply. She curls forward and her body sinks deeper into mine.

"Corey," my sister gasps. "You're so har- excited."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You're a boy and I'm a girl."

"You're my sister and I'm your brother."

"Please don't say that. Not right now, please."

I shut my talkative mouth up and kiss her on the neck. Katarina turns her face towards me and kisses me on the lips. I plant a flew sloppy kisses on her cheek and the side of her chin. Katarina bites her lip and tucks her head low away from me. I loosen my grip and ask, "did I do something wrong."

"No," my sister answers quickly. "I don't know. Maybe we should stop. You're my brother, Corey."

"I'll stop if you want me to," I say softly.

"I don't want you to stop... I want you to want to stop but I also don't want you to want to stop."

"What?"

"I don't know. Your dick is pressing into my back right now and I'm wetter than I've ever been."

"You are?"

"Soaked through my panties and onto my thighs."

Holy shit, my sister is wet because of me. I knew she masturbated. I've seen her vibrators. I looked in her drawer for documents before and found butt plugs. I was aware of her being a grown woman with sexual needs. But this is the first time I was the one making her feel this way. Maybe my ego is big and she is just horny because she's a grown woman with needs.

"Are you wet because of me?" I ask genuinely.

"Who else has been kissing my neck and humping my back, dummy," my sister snaps back.

"Jeez, it's just a question. Maybe we should stop."

"I think you're right."

We say this but I don't let her go. She's in my grip and my hard dick is pressing on her back through my boxers. She feels so warm to the touch. It's like her there is a fire within her body. For a few minutes, we just lie in silence.

"You're not letting me go," my sister points out.

"I can't."

"Look, I think we're both horny and thinking with horny brain right now. Maybe if we just both got off we could put this behind us."

My body lights up hearing this. I'm not sure what my sister is suggesting we do but it ends where we both "get off" together. I'm afraid to ask her to clarify so I just stay quiet and let her continue.

12