"Masturbation is not incest"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we should have sex. Or...yeah we shouldn't have sex, right? That'd be bad, right? Or...yeah, bad," my sister fumbles out.

"That'd be incest," I say like a kid pointing out the definition of a circumstance in grade school. My stupid mouth is fucking everything up.

"That's such a nasty word. Maybe we could just. Masturbate and then we can sleep. Masturbation is not incest."

My dumb mouth has done enough for the night so I just pull down my boxers and start rubbing my dick. My sister follows suit and without words, she starts masturbating. She's lying on her side away from me so I can't see much but her moans are beautiful. Her hand is down her panties rubbing away at her pussy. She reaches her other hand behind her and it slides across the head of my cock in the process. I let out a moan and she says "sorry." I continue rubbing my dick back and forth making sure not to touch her back or ass. She slides her other hand down the back of her panties and starts fingering her ass. It's dark and I can't tell but it's apparent that she is fingering her ass and rubbing her pussy at the same time.

"Corey, fuck!" my sister moans and her body shivers against me. She leans into me and her exposed back slides against my dick. She doesn't apologize this time. With both hands, she works her ass and pussy at the same time. Her breathing is sporadic and primal. She lets out various curse words and says my name in between them. "GOD!"

"Kat, holy shit." My sister sounds like she is crying and cumming at the same time. Wanting to catch up to her I quicken the pace of my hand and my own orgasm begins. The feeling of pure pleasure emits from my loins and explodes out of my cock. I cover my sister's back and the bedsheets with my fluids. I keep stroking my cock and ropes of cum shoot out. I've had threesomes before and I've never cum like this. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. My sister is finished with her orgasm but yelps every time she feels my fluids land on her. I finish cumming and we both lie there for a few minutes just taking deep breaths.

"Now you have to change the bedsheets and I have to fucking shower," my sister says tiredly.

**I keep my stories short and only write in my off time**

12