All Comments on 'Masutā (Master)'

by spindle123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craig9 months ago

Loved every moment 5*

toastywarm01toastywarm019 months ago

This was a beautiful Japanese tale. Throughout the story, I wondered about the background of both Kyō and Yui. What made them become maids? Did their local status ensure that this was to be their fate or did they do something that made them fall into this position? I couldn't help but wonder if they wished for a husband who would take them away from this life. I think that Kyō may have hoped for something more from her Masutā.

I always like to look at what might happen in the future. I see Kyõ being promoted to Head Mistress and Moriko suffering the humiliation of having to work at a lower position, being subject to continual rough angry sex from her Masutā as well as being forced to obey orders from Kyō, her former subject.

Thank you for this story. It was definitely a hot read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue the story.

MesraMesra9 months ago

This may just a shallow view of my experience from enjoying delightful japanese h-stuff, but I can't spare my nagging mind from the dual definition of "Master" in japanese h-stuff, that is Masutā as we see here and Goshujin-sama, which was more widely used especially in traditional context. The rest is good though, thank you for sharing this.

auhound49auhound494 months ago
I wonder.....

Does Moriko also have an implant? She deserves to get knocked up by her Master as a sign of devotion to him. She needs to show proper respect. then when pregnant she is to give Master the right to decide on the outcome: abort, adopt or raise.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222043 months ago

Enjoyed it tremendously. Japan is my favorite foreign nation and very peaceful, crime free, and great place to visit or live. I would have loved to meet a hotel with this level of service, but not yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspindle123@spindle123
I didn't realize until I started writing my stories that my fantasies involve submissive women. I don't fantasize about hurting, humiliating or frightening women, its more about power. I think its because in real life I have always been very awkward around them. All the women ...