Masutā (Master)

Story Info
I enjoy my submissive Japanese maids.
12.4k words
4.73
22.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spindle123
spindle123
127 Followers

'Masutā' means 'Master' in Japanese. I own a beautiful old stately home in rural Japan. To my servants I am their Masutā.

First let me tell you a little about myself and how I came to own this house. I'm English and in my late thirties. Ten years ago, I started a tech company that was a runaway success. But work took its toll, I had worked 80-hour weeks for over a decade and felt completely burned out. Also, I had to accept that the company had grown too big for me to handle. I appointed a top management team and a new CEO to run the company for me and I decided to take a break.

I was still young, very rich and suddenly had time on my hands. I decided to 'backpack' around the world with my then girlfriend. I say 'backpack', but I was probably one of the world's richest backpackers; It was first class flights, top hotels and Michelin stared restaurants all the way.

Being in very close proximity with someone for weeks on end and living out of suitcases, would put a strain on any relationship. It became obvious that although she was attractive, my girlfriend wasn't a very nice person, that we had nothing in common and that she only wanted to be with me for my money.

My pet hate about her was that when we were in a restaurant, she would insist on ordering something not on the menu. It was a pathetic power trip; she would bully the waiters as they tried to give her what she wanted and when they did, she would complain and gripe anyway. She was embarrassing to be with and I'm sure the waiters were spitting in my food as well!

We had made it across Europe, India and Thailand and had started our tour of Australia. However, everything came to a head during a very acrimonious row in Sydney.

I had tried rekindling our relationship with a romantic evening, flowers, jewellery, a lovely meal, and a tour Sydney harbor on a private yacht. Later in our hotel room I thought that we were making love, to discover that only I was really involved! We were having sex and I was behind her. When I glanced over her shoulder, I saw that she was more interested in flicking through Hello magazine. Not good for my ego and it finally proved to me that this relationship was going nowhere.

I continued in first class to Japan, and, rather vindictively, I sent her packing back to the UK flying 'cattle' class.

---

I was on my own but determined to continue with my adventure. I fell in love with Japan as soon as I arrived.

Tokyo was huge and impressive, the Manga district was crazy, the food was great, and I found the people reserved but welcoming.

I journeyed around the usual tourist destinations such as Kyoto and Osaka, but I wanted to go off the beaten track as well. I journeyed to Takayama region, situated in the 'Japanese Alps' and fell in love with the beauty of the area, its preserved traditional houses, narrow streets, and old-world charm.

I stayed in Japan for much longer than I had intended. I was enjoying the country so much that I was in no hurry to continue my around the world trip. So, I investigated renting a villa for a few months.

I visited a couple of estate agents and saw some properties for rent. Then I noticed in an estate agent's window, the details of a beautiful traditional Japanese manor house and gardens. It wasn't for rent it was for sale, but on impulse I asked to visit it anyway.

I loved the place immediately; it was a large and very impressive traditional house built around a courtyard garden or 'Roji'. The structure had graceful gently curved sloping wooden shingle roofs with overhanging eaves. The outer walls were made of strong wooden beams. It had great views of the hills and mountains and the whole house was set several acres of meticulously maintained gardens. There were manicured bushes and trees, a lake filled with huge golden coy, little bridges and temples and even a Zen Garden.

The old man who owned it had died a few months before. His only living relatives lived in Tokyo and wanted to get rid of it. It required a large staff to run and, being a very old and historic building, had the potential to be a total 'money pit'. However, I had more than enough money, so I brought it.

---

I remember the first day I walked up the house as its new owner. The staff were all there to greet me, standing in line and bowing deeply. My Japanese was poor, and I found it a very hard language to learn. The staff who worked at the house spoke only a little English. I rather optimistically hoped that I could get by using translation apps until my Japanese language skills improved.

There were eight gardeners, a handyman and a cook all of whom lived in the local village. There were also three women who lived in the servants' quarters in house itself; Yui and Kaori were very beautiful young maids, and the housekeeper Moriko was an attractive woman in her thirties.

The women were all dressed smartly in navy blue robes. They looked a bit like the robes of a geisha but knee length and more practical. All the women wore their hair in a traditional Japanese bun, pinned up with long rigid hair pins and a row of small lotus flowers above one ear. They all looked very pretty and feminine.

Everyone was very welcoming and friendly except for the housekeeper Moriko, she looked angry. She didn't make any attempt to hide her disgust that her beloved home was being taken over by some lumbering 'foreign devil'.

I toyed with the idea of dismissing Moriko as I didn't want any conflict spoiling my new house. But I read her employment file and found out that she had lived here for her entire life. Her mother had been a maid at the house and Moriko had been brought up here.

I took pity on her and decided to make the best of having her around. I also quickly realized that she was crucial to the running of the household and would be very hard to replace. This change couldn't be easy for her, and I hoped that she would mellow towards me over time.

---

I settled in over the next few days, enjoying my new surroundings. It was such a calm and idyllic place to be, that I felt the stresses of the last decade melting away. I tried to embrace the local way of life, enjoying the local cuisine and culture. In the evenings I even started relaxing in the traditional robes that someone had thoughtfully placed in my wardrobe.

One thing that I thought a little odd was that at exactly 9pm each evening, one of the maids would come into the little reception room outside my master bedroom, kneel submissively and ask me if they could please me?

I assumed that the odd turn of phrase was due to their poor English, and that they were just asking me if I wanted a drink or something before bed. When I declined, they left without a word.

One evening I was rifling through a closet in the reception room looking for my spare mobile phone charger. The maid Yui came in and asked if I needed any help searching, but I had already found what I was looking for.

She knelt as usual facing the far side of the room. For the first time I was situated behind a kneeling maid when she assumed her position.

Her bottom was in the air, her head bowed and her forearms on the floor. On this occasion her knee length robe had ridden up and Yui made no attempt to pull it back down.

From my position, kneeling by the closet, I could see her legs. Being male, my eyes subconsciously moved up, and I caught a glimpse of her pussy! I froze in surprise; she had no panties on under her robe. I thought that I must be mistaken so I risked another quick glance. I could clearly see the puffy lips of her sex peeping out from below the hem of her robe.

Then came the usual question: "Can I please you Masutā?"

I quickly got up and moved around in front of her. I was in a state of shock, but I tried to act as if I hadn't seen anything. My mouth was dry, and my pulse was racing. I tried to act calm, but my voice came out in a bit of a squeak.

"Erm... Yui, I had been meaning to ask; when you say can I please you, what exactly do you mean?"

She flushed a little and replied in her broken English "You might need 'comfort' before bed. To help with sleep."

"Comfort? I don't understand."

"You are my Masutā... You are a man... you might need the comfort of a woman...before sleep?"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

"It is tradition for a maid to 'comfort' her Masutā," she continued.

Was this beautiful young woman offering to have sex with me? I couldn't think of any other meaning to what she was saying.

I was taken aback, "You don't have to," I said. "I don't expect you to, and you won't get in trouble if you don't!"

"It is tradition. I do not mind!" she said smiling shyly up at me. She was very pretty, twenty years old but she looked younger.

I moved around and knelt behind her; I couldn't quite believe what she had said. I was still worried that I had completely misunderstood and that this was all going to end in disaster.

My hand was shaking slightly as I reached out and tentatively lifted the hem of her robe pushing it up and over her little bottom. She made no move to stop me.

My gaze immediately fell on her shaved pussy. It looked so inviting, it was like a juicy little peach, split with an inviting slit.

She didn't move or protest in any way when I reached out and touched her bottom. I gingerly moved down and between her legs to cup her pussy. She remained in position, looking straight ahead, with her bottom-up and forearms on the floor.

I rubbed my thumb down her slit until I found the little button of her clitoris, she giggled a little as I rubbed it. Then I moved my thumb back up and dipped it into the tight little entrance of her vagina. She was already wet, and her back arched in pleasure as I fingered her.

I could barely believe it, but Yui was going to let me have sex with her.

Then to my frustration I remembered that I didn't have any condoms. My ex had taken them with her in her luggage and I hadn't got around to buying any more. I was gutted. So close to enjoying this petite beauty, but I knew I shouldn't. It was too risky.

"Yui, I might make you pregnant!" I sighed.

She looked around with a puzzled expression.

I tried again "I really want to, but we had better not. I might give you a baby."

"It is OK my Masutā," she said and by way of explanation she lowered her robe off her left shoulder. Under the skin of her shoulder, I could just see a matchstick sized raised line. I hadn't seen one before, but I realized that it must be one of those contraceptive implants that are sometimes used in Asia.

She wasn't just going to let me have sex with her, she was going to let me do it without a condom!

I opened by robe, pulled out my raging hard-on and shuffled forward. I was anxious that she might suddenly change her mind at any moment.

She gave a little giggle as my cock touched her pussy with its purple head. I rubbed it up and down her puffy little slit until I found her hole. She was a very petite young woman, and I didn't want to hurt her, so I moved slowly. I took hold of her slim waist with both hands to hold her steady as I worked my way inside.

Yui was very tight, and it took quite a bit of pressure to ease the head of my cock past her entrance. I took my time as I eased my cock deeper into her vagina with little thrusts, a tiny bit further in with each push. Each time I went a bit deeper Yui gasped and moaned. I delighted in the heat and wetness of her pussy. My ex had insisted that I use condoms, this felt so much better.

Her pussy wasn't just tight at the entrance, it gripped my cock all the way down. I'm reasonably endowed, but not huge. However, I got the feeling that my penis was bigger than she was used to.

She gave a little girly cry as the head of my cock bumped the hard little lump of her cervix as I reached as deep as I could go.

"Oh! Masutā," she murmured.

I wanted to savor this. I stopped and gazed at the lovely young maid before me. I was impaled 'balls deep' inside her tight little hole. The lips of her pussy were stretched around the base of my cock, and I could see a sheen of moisture where my shaft entered her body.

I started to fuck her slowly. She was so hot, wet, and tight that I worried that I wasn't going to last very long.

After a while her little pussy made wet squelching noises and, each time I slid home, she gave a little high-pitched cry. I worried that I was hurting her, but I was reassured by the fact that she pushed back to meet my thrusts rather than pulling away.

I also worried that anyone in this part of the house would hear us. The internal walls in this old Japanese house were paper thin. Anyone in this wing of the house would have no doubt that I was fucking my maid. But there was no way I was going stop now.

I started to increase the tempo of my thrusts. Plunging in and out harder and faster. My cock was so hard it felt like rock, and it glistened from her juices as it plunged in and out of her.

This felt so good, and her little cries echoed around the house. I could feel my orgasm building in my whole body, and I was starting to reach the point of no return.

There is something very basic and primal about filling a woman with your semen. It's not just about making babies. It's almost like you are making her your own, marking her.

I thrust into her a final time and then my cock let rip. Jerking and bucking inside her and filling her with cum. She cried out for her "Masutā!" as my hot fluid squirted into her. Her tight pussy pulsed around my cock and her little body shuddered as she came too.

I hadn't had sex for ages, and I came so hard that I had to lean against her for support and was dazed for several seconds after. Eventually I recovered enough, and I slowly pulled my cock out. Within a second of withdrawing from her, I could see my semen start to ooze out of her little pink hole.

Yui looked back over her shoulder at me "Did I please you?" she asked.

"Oh god yes! Thank you!" I gasped "That was absolutely lovely."

She looked slightly embarrassed by my gratitude.

"I am... happy to give my Masutā comfort " she said eventually.

I briefly wondered if I should have pulled out instead of coming inside her. Maybe she would be upset that I had filled her pussy with my semen. But she didn't look in the least concerned as she demurely reached between her legs and wiped herself with a tissue.

As she cleaned herself, she turned her body towards me. To my surprise and delight she bent down and put her little mouth over my cock.

She stayed down for a full minute sucking out any last trace of sperm and cleaning my shaft with her tongue. When she was done, she simply got up, smoothed her robe back into place, and backed out of the room with a little bow.

That was the hottest thing I had ever experienced!

I crashed on my bed, completely drained and was asleep in minutes. My maid was right, I did feel 'comforted'.

---

Yui served me breakfast in the dining room the next morning. She was smartly dressed as always, her hair and makeup flawless. She looked very beautiful as she poured my coffee, but she acted the same as always; no mention of last night at all. It was as if nothing had happened.

I remember once when my condom broke, my ex was furious and she blamed me. She moaned for days after that she kept finding my semen in her panties. I didn't want her to get pregnant, but found it a huge thrill to think that my tiny tadpole-like sperm were still swimming around inside of her. I was disappointed that she refused to go on the pill. I would have loved to have cum inside her more often.

This morning the lovely young maid who was quietly working around me, must still be full of 'my boys', her pussy still creamy from last night.

Amongst the documents I had found in the house was a black and white photo of the previous owner. He was a little old Japanese man with a very stern expression. Last night Yui had said 'comforting' her Masutā was a tradition for maids. I wondered if the previous owner had enjoyed her as well.

Yui had made a lot of noise last night and I was sure everyone in the house must know that I'd had sex with her. Later I observed Yui and the other maid Kaori sniggering together in the garden. They didn't see me, and I couldn't hear or understand what they were saying. However, I could see Yui's hand movements. She held her hands a few inches apart and then circled her thumb and first finger; she was obviously telling Kaori that my cock was 'this long' and 'this thick'. Kaori giggled and hid behind her little hands.

This house wasn't much of a place for privacy.

---

The previous night had been the most amazing experience. I couldn't wait for Yui to 'comfort' me again and by 9pm I was feeling horny as hell.

There was a gentle knock on my door as my maid arrived. I had hoped that Yui would enter, but I was still pleasantly surprised when in walked the other maid Kaori.

Kaori knelt submissively. "Can I please you Masutā?" she asked, and she flushed a little.

I nodded and she hid her mouth behind her hands and giggled sweetly.

Kaori was nineteen and, like Yui, she was petite and very pretty. She wasn't fat but she had a slightly more rounded and feminine figure.

I had observed that she was a very giggly young woman, she affected that 'little girl' manner that some Japanese women thought sexy.

I must admit I found it sexy as well, although I wasn't sure what that says about me?

I had this second beauty submissively kneeling in front of me and I didn't need any encouragement. After last night I was confident that Kaori would comply with my wishes. I knelt behind her and lifted her robe over her little round bottom. She had no panties on and the cutest little shaved pussy.

Kaori clearly knew that Yui had 'comforted' me last night and she was anticipating what was going to happen. Her little pussy was already shiny with her juices. I lined up my raging cock, she gave out little giggles as my tip slid up and down her slit. Then I found her hole and slid inside.

It was fortunate that she was so wet because her little pussy was even tighter than Yui's. It was strangely satisfying when her girly giggles turned into moans and cries as I thrust into her.

Koari looked so sexy; there is something really hot about having sex with a woman who still has her cloths on. From the waist up she was still a modestly dressed young maid, her cloths and hair immaculate. But from the waist down, below her hitched up robe, she was naked except for the little white ankle socks that the maids wore indoors.

I watched the stretched little lips of her pussy quiver and ripple around every bump and vein on my shaft as I took her. Each time I pulled back her pussy lips seemed to grab me to pull be back in

Kaori's cries no doubt broadcast what we were doing to the rest of the house, but I didn't care who knew. I was lost if the sensations of my rampant cock spearing the hot wet depths of this little angel.

I kept going for as long as I could. When I could hold on no longer, I pushed into her as deep as I could and groaned with release as I pumped my sperm into Kaori's soft young body. I felt her quiver and shake as she came too.

Just as Yui had done the night before, Kaori cleaned me with her mouth, sucking out the last of my cum and then she left the room with a little bow.

---

As you can imagine, I was thoroughly enjoying being the Masutā, the master of the house.

As the days and weeks went by, I was 'comforted' by either Yui or Kaori every night. I could hardly wait for 9pm to come around. I was getting a spontaneous erection each evening; it was like my cock could tell the time!

spindle123
spindle123
127 Followers