Mat and Connie Now what?

Story Info
Post swinging evolution and conversion into paying the price.
11k words
2.62
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mat and Connie - Past Swinging Now What?

Background

This is the continuation of a series. It is best read post the prior chapters. Can be readily enjoyed as a stand-alone story. The story is all about why?

Swingers Toni and Jake had introduced Mat and Connie to the world of serious money that flows from being members of a very exclusive Swingers Club established US wide. "Whatever it takes" has been literally followed to the letter. Wealth has come and is growing, while the experiences have been life changing in the extreme. Once down that path, it is now to be observed.

Mat, Connie's husband, is now doing contract work for Jake on an oil production rig in the Gulf, while Connie has returned to her family with her two boys back home in New York State.

MEMORIES OF DAYS GONE BY

Saturday morning saw Connie laying back on her comfortable lounge in her comfy frayed edge shorts and crop top looking out the window towards the bush that surrounded her family home. She was sipping her coffee in a pensive mood reflecting on her days in Houston and Galveston recently with her husband Mat and their new swinger friends Toni and Jake. She had dropped off her two boys for soccer training at the local park and had two hours at least of freedom from the world. Her world had seen so much change in the matter of a little over a week.

None of those changes were of her own original choice. All were imposed upon her following her agreement with husband Mat that they would do whatever it took to promote Mat and his brothers' evolving service business. This was their big push to convert a friendly family business into one that would support the families and new financial backers into the big time with an ultimate goal of listing on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Meaning a serious increase in income and wealth.

She was not a virgin when she met and later married Mat, having lived to excess in the dorms during her university days. Once she married Connie devoted herself to Mat and their two families, working in the family business using her marketing knowledge obtained through her A level degree in business.

Here she was laying back dwelling on the mind opening times she had in Houston and Galveston, the fabulous wines and food she had consumed, the beach and pool parties, the driven people she had met and the men and women she had sex with on multiple occasions from beachside to pools, in luxurious apartments and hotels, on yachts and power cruisers and in swinger parties at local residences.

Her musing had allowed her mind to drift, re-imagining those moments as she seduced or allowed herself to be seduced. Her mind seemed focused on some extremely large guys with sizable cocks that she encouraged to plow between her legs and deep into her soul. The occasional woman who really knew how to make love to another woman caused her to challenge what she wanted from sex in the future, including plenty of it and regularly. The question was how that could evolve in a conservative environment where she lived without that evolution causing issues for or with her family and the family business.

Her hand slipped between her legs as she dwelt on a three-day love-in stint she had with a multi-millionaire, his finance manager and two security guys. All were stacked with plus eight-inch cocks and they loved sex. Her memories of the next three days were implanted heavily into her brain, with so much fun, frolic, tease and unlimited sex. The only advice of substance Connie had got from Toni was to be proactive and make sure all the men were satisfied day or night; no problem after her recent history.

All started with a phone call to Toni, Connie's friend at The Foundation. "We need a tall leggy, beautiful woman to join in on three days of unlimited pleasure with our Millionaires Club. She needs to be vivacious, an exhibitionist, enjoy the finer things in life, love plenty of sex and most of all live in a city well away Houston and Galveston. Toni knew instantly that Connie was the pick. It was even better that Connie jumped at the chance to make some cash that she needed back home. There was no way Connie was going to remain chaste while her husband was bonking four Swedish models recently they met at the swingers beach party.

Three moments within those three days will stick in Connie's brain forever.

Day One - Exhibitionist

As soon as she arrived to collect the client at the airport Connie knew she was in for a special three days. The men were all huge, healthy gym junkies with muscles stressing and popping out of their Boss suits and white shirts. They oozed sex appeal. Lookers, mature men, all highly intelligent, well-mannered and friendly, almost as if they had just come off interviews with Forbes magazine. Here they were looking to be managed and ready for a three-day holiday of fishing, fun and food with their short-term personal assistant. Connie had been told to dress as for an office meeting with a business mid-thigh white skirt, fine white semi-transparent blouse and blue jacket; obviously to keep any lurking press disinterested in her and she could blend into the background.

Connie hustled the four guys into the limo and enjoyed watching the men lift their bags as if they were around the five kilos. Each was well north of twenty-five kilos and was handled as if they were nothing. Down at the hired power cruiser found with captain and crew, Connie was looking at how to get aboard. Marvin, one of the security guys just picked her up as if she was a feather and placed her delicately across the gap and onto the ship. No problems little lady was all she got from a thank you. This was ship built especially for the super wealthy clientele of Galveston and the northerners who flew in regularly.

It was a stunning day to be out on the water, with virtually no breeze and a slight swell.

Once the ship had left the docks all the guys changed from their business suits into "boaties" T shirts, board shorts and boat shoes ready for fishing and relaxing. Connie recognized the relaxed mood and went with the flow putting her jacket into her cabin and readying herself for the pleasure that was soon to flow by undoing several buttons down her shirt, making it clear she had no bra and a substantial set of boobs. By the time the ship cleared the marina and headed out to sea Connie had provided each of the four guys their first of many beers and had taken up residence on the lap of the boss after passing herself around and encouraging the guys to enjoy her body as a tease.

At the 20 kilometers mark the shore and its limitations was a distant memory, with the ship starting to rock with the boom box blasting out Michael Jackson hits and the guys getting into their beers and watching Connie strut her stuff around the pole supporting the upper deck. She was now down to her mesh nickers and absolutely nothing else as the guys all hooted and hollered with her magic around and up and down that pole. The sexual tension was so elevated that Connie became so turned on she was well past horny and looking for some action as she rubbed her pussy against that pole. Her gym sessions around the pole supported her athleticism and the interest of the men.

Where to start? The boss was the obvious answer, so after sliding down off the pole and doing a full split, she sidled up to Jonas and sat on his lap face to face. She put on some cream over each nipple and put her hands behind Jonas's head encouraging him to lick those nipples clean. This was a man who knew how to lick. He started slowly as Connie slipped her hand between her legs and down over Jonas's cock massaging it softly at the same pace of his licks. She leant backwards and closed her eyes, taking in the pleasure as the licks intensified and the nibbles became more often. Who was seducing who became totally irrelevant as both sought to please their lover. Meanwhile nothing was lost on Marvin, Reb, Moose and some of the crew who had not taken up viewing spots on the upper deck.

From that point on Connie was constantly in demand with her teasing any and all that past her way on the ship. Firstly, Jonas had his way with her as she discovered a massive ten inches in his shorts and so thick her hands just circled his member. Connie lay Jonas down on his back on the deck lounge and slowly eased his cock up her legs, teasing it as it went, rubbing it against her clit and drawing herself up and down to allow her pussy to stretch and consume her man. She was so wet after his licking of her nipples her need to be fucked had became urgent. She twisted and had Jonas free hands play with her nipples and her clit as his member disappeared into her pussy. When she eventually bottomed out against his groin, she slowly tightened her pussy against Jonas keeping her hips still and fucking him at the same time. She drew Jonas into her by easing and contracting all her pussy muscles and making sure he was not going to escape until she had her fill.

Reb, the finance manager became fixated on Connie's pussy and how she was sucking Jonas into her body. He approached close enough for Connie to grab his now elevated cock and draw him to her lips, as Marvin and Moose with their long arms were able to play with her boobs, kneading and twisting as they enjoyed the action. The crew may have seen it before, but this was making this day worth the early morning start.

Connie came first with a shuddering climax sucking the last length of Jonas into her cleft gap and almost consuming his balls with her final implosion. She rolled off Jonas after he came deep into her pussy with his stream flowing down her legs, rolled over on her back and opened her legs for her next lovers invite.

Reb lifted her up enough to slide in from behind with a view to using her flushing pussy to liquify his cock as he played with Connie's rose bud with his fingers and then with his cock. Connie would have none of this as she lifted herself up, pushed Reb to the sunbed and mounted him from above letting her loose pussy engorge his cock ever so slowly. His eight-inch cock took its time to get past her inner muscles and well into her body, but when it did it sunk deep up to his groin. Reb was so horny he virtually blasted his load within seconds adding to the fluids running out of her pussy.

The chain continued on and on.

Moose was so long and huge that he was able to enter Connie from the front, twist around and get Marvin's solid but not unimpressive cock into her mouth as Moose was slowly impaling Connie up her pussy from her rear doggie style.

Marvin was not wanting to miss out so her put his cock at the opening of Connie's mouth. She opened her eyes seeing another great cock, so she opened her mouth and started to suck away. Balance was the key to Moose and Marvin all getting the benefits they sought so they took it slowly and allowed the action to build up and intensify. Connie had found herself full to the bream and wanting so much out of this experience she really put as much effort into this loving as she could. The only sounds were the lapping of the waves against the hull of the ship and the slapping of thighs against each other, supplemented by the men's groans of pleasure.

It took thirty minutes of effort at the slow pace required but as they all approached their final cum their actions became more physical and the guys drove up and into Connie's body and she took all their efforts in and magnified them for her own pleasure. Her body shook with the thrusts and the men started to sweat profusely to the final moment her legs trembled, convulsed and shook and the sperm flowed out of all her holes. She collapsed as the men retrieved their cocks and allowed her the moments of rest after such a performance. The audience could only look on and hope for their own turn.

Connie did not need any form of clothing until the cold descended on the ship in the late evening. It would have got in the road.

Day Two - Huge

The second day saw the ship anchor off a small island and reef. The four guys and some of the male crew as dive marshals got themselves ready and dived spending much of the day beneath the waves and on a small beach barbecuing their catch. This left Connie and three of the female staff the luxury of their own private time, supervised only by the Captain, who was required to stay onboard by the maritime rules. After yesterday's initiation of Connie by the clients, the women decided a day around the spa and the upper deck would be their way of getting to know Connie.

Connie knew what was likely to occur, so she fronted up in an oversized hibiscus T shirt covering a white bandeau bikini top and a Brazilian cut high waisted bottom that just covered her bald pussy and rear slit.

The staff were already in the spa when she got up to the top deck, enjoying some champers and orange juice. None had a stitch of clothing on and their all over sun tans showed this behavior was the norm on the ship when the ship was out at sea. All were tallish, smallish boobs and well shaven with strategically placed small tattoos. Each was from Mexico or countries nearby speaking English and Spanish. Spanish when they wanted to exclude someone, but Connie kept it quiet she had studied Spanish for years.

She heard in Spanish as she reached the top deck and approached the spa "The recruit to Captain's harem has arrived. Time to find out if she is another American bitch that is so far up herself, but she opens her legs like we do and fucks hard. Just wait till she sees Captain's twelve-inch cock; that should be interesting to see her eyeballs pop as she gets him up her slit."

"Our English names are Fran, Mary and Angel. Maybe good catholic names, but we are all sluts for the crew so take us as we are."

Connie kept the conversation polite, not letting on she knew exactly what they were saying when talking Spanish. Connie doffed the T shirt and slid into the spa next to the girls. The drinks flowed and the chat was all about men and their vanities. "We three are lovers, so we don't need clothes."

Connie took the hint, lifted herself to the edge of the spa and took off her bikini top to the appreciation of the women. "You have nice boobs.""

"Ï love my men sucking on them. It gets me super horny."

"We saw that yesterday when Josh enjoyed the cream. He has been on the ship before. We have all spent many hours in his bed when we have been off duty. He has a big cock. Do you love big cocks Connie?"

"Josh was probably the biggest man that has got his cock between my legs. It was great and more please. If you are going to fuck a bit of stray stuff you may as well enjoy yourself."

The three staff looked at each other, knowing of the challenge to come.

As Connie slipped off her bikini bottom, the little Devil tattoo came into view, a recent addition since Connie arrived in Houston.

"Show us that tattoo of yours."

The only way Connie could display her Devil was to sit on the edge of the spa and open her legs wide. Being a tease, she opened those legs as wide as she could and played with it and its surrounds with her thumb, while dropping her three long fingers down into her clit.

"You enjoy playing with your clit don't you."

Connie noticed that all three women were doing the same.

"When I don't have a man, then as I am no doubt a nympho, one has to do what is necessary to have fun."

"Do you fuck women?"

As Connie slipped her fingers between her folds and the women could hear her pussy sluicing with juice "Why not. There is no point in limiting your lovers if you can get great sex elsewhere."

"Do you find us sexy? Sexy enough to want to play?"

"You all have great bodies, nice boobs, good lips, wide mouths and big fannies. I would say almost certainly YES."

Connie knew this was all a precursor to the Captain arriving, after the women had got his target all warmed up and interested.

All three took this as an open suggestion to play, so they got out of the spa, lifted Connie to her feet and laid her down on the nearest sunbed.

Fran dropped to her knees and put her hands between Connie's legs motioning for her to open wide and let me inside. Connie obliged allowing Fran to flick Connie's clit, rub her fingers over and around her pussy opening and then start to lick with considerable attention to every movement. Fran's fingers penetrated Connie's pussy pushing her folds apart and slowly inserting her hand up and into Connie's pussy moving her fingers and using all Connie's juices to get her hand up to the end of her fingers into Connie and fucking her with her movements, playing with her g-spot and drawing as much effort from Connie's pussy as she did so.

Mary and Angel had meanwhile taken positions on each side of Connie. Their hands were all over Connie's torso and doing everything possible to Connie's boobs including deep sucking and biting her.

Connie could feel an immense implosion coming through every inch of her body as the sensations of extreme sex overtook her mind. She knew that the Captain would be lurking nearby awaiting her first cum.

She relaxed and let all those sensations blow her mind as she shook all over pushing the three women of her in the result.

Captain arrived nude and displaying his massive cock at total extension, oozing pre-cum and aiming it as Connie's pussy, now wantonly open and lubricated.

Connie extended her arms upwards as if to say take my pussy and fuck me senseless. So he did.

That cock was not only long it was the width of Connie's hand as she guided it between her legs to the exact spot where she wanted him to start. Her pussy was throbbing from her women lover's efforts and it was making noises seeking to suck Captain in as long and deep as she could manage.

That purple head, full of blood, was going to do to Connie what she had dreamt of over the years. She was going to get her Porno Star's cock into her and she could enjoy it just like so many of the girl stars she had seen on Mat's (her husband's) porno movies.

Her pussy started to expand as Captain gently pushed forward, a little at a time, but inexorably up and into her convulsing pussy. First there was pain and then came the flush of juices that flooded her to the conclusion that cock slid further and further up and up and up. He began to see saw into Connie lifting her hips as he went and pulling her back onto his member, thrusting, pulling, shoving, twisting and entering her tubes. His cock could go no further when she felt his groin against hers, encouraging her to move herself aligning with his motions as she fucked and they fucked.

She was so tight that he came with an enormous rush of semen deep up her tubes and they both exploded together living the sensations of her after rush through her body.

Connie clamped her legs around his back not allowing him to escape. She wanted more and more she was going to get.

They had heavy sex all over that deck, with her never releasing her legs unless pressed for a change of position. She was lifted against bulkheads, flattened against the deck, turned over and dogged, splayed wide and always with a constant huge cock ploughing its way into her love channel and deep into her soul.

They came together a second time with so much cum streaming down her legs that she laid back for a rest. The three women then took over and licked her dry, sucking out her pussy and depositing it down Connie's throat as they kissed her open mouthed.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the Captain's cabin.

Day Three- Luxury

The last evening was of final relaxation and excess. After the ship docked, Connie and the four clients booked into a large suite in a resort hotel near the marina. Josh's words intrigued her as she enjoyed her fourth glass of Moet for the day. She knew this client was super wealthy and rather overstretched in the ego department; Jonas was deep down trying to be accepted into a privileged society rarely ever seen by most of Americans. It was irrelevant to Connie as to whether Jonas was going to achieve such status or even if it was worth the effort.