Mat and Connie Now what?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules was as hard as a rock as his cock touched her clit sending one of many shudders through her body. She pulled him into her pussy with one solid grasp through her legs and wrapped them around his back.

"Send me into my dreamtime Jules. My pussy is so moist you need to make me want more and more. Do me please Jules. Make love to me............"

The next ten minutes seemed like forever as Jules entered his cock to the hilt, withdrew and continued his love making between her legs. It slid in effortlessly as if her pussy was made just for him. There was no hurry. It was pure caring loving, even if she was his paid whore for the night.

She could feel his cock expanding as his semen rose from its depths and via his sensitive head exploded deep into her love canal.

She allowed herself the luxury of minutes to finish her sensations, slowly diminishing in their intensity. He slipped out of her pussy as he shrunk back to his normality.

They lay back on the bed touching through their palms enjoying the respite and pleasures that flow through the body after sensuous sex.

"Ï know I like this Jules. I hope this is not the end for us."

"Don't worry my lover, there will be many times for us in the future. I hope you love NYC, because I have just bought one special apartment opposite Central Park."

Antoine brought the coffees to start the day. It was surprising to Connie that a little red light over the bed still seemed to be flickering as the three naked adults enjoyed their first brew of the day seemingly unconcerned with their nakedness. She decided that it was probably to do with the heat sensors for the air conditioning or the fire alarms, so she let the thought drift away as the conversation flowed. Her issues being what deal was she going to be offered and how are we going to complete the negotiations?

REALITY SETS IN

On that eventful Saturday, after she had returned to the family home and laid back on the lounge recounting her memories, Connie recognized that four-letter words had crept back into her spoken vocabulary. She had earned twenty thousand dollars including gratuities from Toni's Foundation and Jules for her efforts in Texas and she was planning a decent shopping spree to consume that cash. She browsed a few local fashion sites on the web. Her credit card needed five thousand and the mail had brought in Mat's (her husband) AMEX statement that also needed a five thousand top up, but that still left her ten thousand to herself.

There was no guilt in Connie's mind for her actions as she knew very clearly (but not completely as we see later) that Mat had been behind getting her laid by two guys at a beach party and then Mat had supposedly picked up COVID as an excuse for him and their friend Jake to isolate for 5 days with four Swedish models in a private residence near the beach at Galveston marina.

The peace was broken by her private mobile buzzing. Connie moaned as the mood was broken and her moistened pussy abandoned with an expletive that had not escaped her lips for years. "Fuck me, why now, what the hell?"

She saw the caller was her sister Claire and knew instantly Claire had done something stupid again and needed Connie's help to fix it.

Claire was ten years younger than Connie. She was almost certainly a mistake in her mother's contraception routine, but after she was born Claire became the spoilt last daughter conceived receiving all the benefits and none of the financial problems Connie and her brother had to endure in their early lives. Claire had been born after the family fortunes substantially improved, so by the time she had reached high school Claire was going to the best of private schools, fully funded through college and university and allowed the freedoms not available to Connie as the first born. Connie knew that Claire had not limited herself in any aspect of her life, from men to drugs, to clothes and the finer things in life. It had not surprised her that Claire had travelled in exactly the right circles to meet her now husband, a super-rich son from a billionaire family. Connie did not like Archie as she thought he was a controlling spoilt bastard who did not care about anyone other than himself and how wealthy he wanted to become in the shortest possible time zone.

"Hi Connie. I need your help. I pranged Archie's Mustang last night coming home from the disco after dropping off Maddy. The road was slippery with me losing the Mustang on a corner and ending in a ditch. I got the car towed to a repair shop nearby and this morning I got their quote for over $20,000 to get it fixed. Archie is going to go off his brain, having me messed up the front end of his "baby". Can I come around, please?"

"Not again. Why don't you just use a taxi when you girls are going out on the "tiles" drinking and chasing loose men? I suppose you are still over.05? Just grab a taxi and give me a call so I can let you through security at the gate."

Connie knew that Claire always had her credit card maxed out and she probably had already spent the allowance that Archie gave her each month. Claire continued to epitomize the trophy wife model of a person she really hated. Beautiful, big boobs, Chanel clothes, never using their commonsense even though intellectually very intelligent, perfectly manicured and coiffured, gym junkies and always short of money.

Connie did love her sister in a frustrated way. She had bailed Claire out of issues ever since Claire got into her teens. It was obvious Claire was going to try to get money out of Connie to pay the repair bill. This time Claire was going to have to bail herself out of this mess Claire had created. There was no way Connie had any spare family cash as she and Mat had committed all their available funds to their push to get the family business promoted; the $20,000 she had earned herself in Texas was going to be spent on herself, paying off her Mastercard account and another that she had just received in the mail for Mat. Further Connie and Claire's mum and dad had point blank stated they were not going to pay any more for Claire's stuff ups.

The conversation at Connie's was inter-mixed with all the sobbing and self-serving explanations as to how and why Claire should not be accountable for the accident. Claire did not know how she would get Archie's pride and joy fixed before he came back form the UK in ten-day time.

"Ënough of the crocodile tears Claire. They don't work on me anymore. Mat and I don't have that much spare cash around at the moment and we both know that you have burnt mum and dad enough you cannot go there. What are you prepared to do to get that cash?"

Claire was taken aback by this frankness. She knew Connie was not going to budge and she also knew her mum and dad would just tell Claire to get lost and solve your own problems, you are a mature woman so be one.

"I have no obvious choices. Nothing of value like that money I can sell or hock. My credit card is over the limit already. I am in trouble. Short of robbing a bank, which we both know is not on, I don't have options. Can you help?"

"Truth is Claire, when I got your call I guessed this was where we would end up, so I did some thinking as you were on your way over and there is one opportunity I know about that would work. You would get the $20,000 for five to six days effort and it would be cash, but you are going to have to be prepared to go places you would never think about in your spoilt lifestyle."

"Änything legal."

"When I was attending a fashion parade luncheon in Houston I was approached by someone you would know on the news bulletins as being a billionaire. He is single, good looking and needing a personal assistant to join him for a five to six days business trip around the US helping him promote an expansion of his business. It is legal. He asked me to join him and his entourage for which he would pay me $20,000 in cash, $10,000 up front $10,000 at the end of the trip back at JFK. Fact is he knew many of the models there were high priced call girls and because I knew so many as friends, he put one and one together and assumed I was also a call girl. The trip would start on Sunday night with a cocktail party at his private residence in NYC and continue until the following Friday night. My friends there know him well and believe he is totally trustworthy."

"When you say personal assistant, what do you mean exactly."

"You would do whatever he wants you to do, when and how he wants. For that type of money, there would be plenty of sex involved. Obviously, a lot of great parties and French champagne, flying interstate in his private jet and luxury hotels. When I say sex, I don't mean just one on one; anything will be on at any time of the day or night, wherever it is required.

I am going to make myself another coffee and I will get you one. Sit down and think this over for half an hour while I dig up his card etc. Then you tell me what you want to do. I have two questions for you first and maybe a supplementary; you have to answer me honestly and fully if I am going to help. Agreed?"

The silence was eventually broken.

"Before we start I have to say I am surprised at your solution. That is not what I would ever expect from you. Ok so what are these questions?"

Connie bit her lip and paused thinking to herself, let that one go through to the catcher. "Firstly, since you and Archie have been together have you had sex with anyone outside?"

"Yes. Archie made it clear that if we were going to become a couple he wanted for us to have sexual get-togethers with his clients and friends. It is even in our pre-nup agreement. You may recall we had our honeymoon in London; on the second week of our break we were at a swingers party for three days and I must have had sex with at least ten guys in those three days.

From that first eye opener, every few weeks we go to London and get together with that group for days of swinging. The last time was a reunion for Archie with those men friends who he graduated for a business degree. It started off with a fabulous dinner, French reds and champers and ports. It struck me I was the only woman attending, with the other wives having excuses not to attend. We all slipped out to the hotel where we were staying and Archie hosted a poker game in our suite. I don't remember volunteering, but I do remember the next five hours of sex with all the guys. As the men took a break from the cards or they ran out of their cash pools, in they would come to my bedroom and my legs were over my shoulders and every which way fucking my holes. Truth is, I had some of the best sex ever and each of the men was considerate to ensure I came with them, so I had no problems with they and their wives visiting us in the Hampton's for swinging weekends. They do and will do so into the future. You probably find this strange, but I now look forward to their calls from London and picking them up at the airport; the more the merrier.

We still have sex outside of the marriage regularly, sometimes together and sometimes as an opportunity presents. I am sure he is bonking himself silly in London now with those people, so I had no qualms about going out on the town last night and several nights before."

"Äs a supplementary question, if you guys break up for whatever reason, what do you get out of the joint assets?"

"The pre-nup is very private in many ways. Let's keep it simple. If we stay together for two years, I get á million dollars cash into my personal bank account. Three years, two million dollars and four years three million dollars. I am NOT to get pregnant and have to ensure that remains the case; failure means no payout."

Connie just stared for a few minutes, finding the answers incredulous and so impersonal. It was obvious that this was a marriage of convenience and Claire had no problems opening her legs as the time and place demanded.

"The second is very personal to me. A month ago Jake and I had dinner at your house, with Archie as host for the evening. You insisted, when we were invited, we stay overnight and organize a taxi to get to your house so we did not have to drive afterwards. That night would have to be the time when I had so much alcohol and I am sure we concluded drinking several tequila shots. I was boozed senseless. I woke up the next morning with semen oozing out of my pussy, a very bad headache and my boobs sore from having been nibbled and chewed. It took me two days to be back to normal. What happened that night and did Archie fuck me?"

"Archie has always told me he thought you would be a great fuck and he was the one who was pushing the grog all night. I did not have so many shots as yourself, because I was in the kitchen a good part of the latter evening cleaning up. Archie organized the drinks and there was some really potent stuff he purchased down at the grog shop. I saw Mat and Archie talking and looking in your direction. When Archie and I went to bed after you guy's, I crashed and was woken up about three am with someone screwing my pussy and driving his cock as deep as he could. It was really dark and I was so boozed I just assumed it was Archie so I did not care and just laid back and enjoyed the ride. Truth is, later I realized that my lover was doing me very differently to Archie, so I started to think they might have done a swap. It could have been Archie who fucked you, but I cannot be certain. I would not put it past him to do that and what you are not asking is could he have spiked your drinks. The short answer is I have no idea."

Connie had some tears in her eyes by now. She walked over to Claire and hugged her deeply.

"Í had no idea Archie such a scum bag. Why is it that I have to be confronted with this mess of yours before you feel confident enough to tell me? Don't answer. While that does not change your predicament in any way, I do promise to help as best I can. You should have warned me about Archie and for that I have to tell you I am not impressed by both of you, especially my own sister.

Down to business, what do you think about that proposal?"

"Ärchie has been treating me as if he was my pimp for two years now. My guess is I have had dozens of men in my pussy since we got together, so I can hardly cry out as some innocent woman. There is no way I can have that Mustang sit in a garage without being repaired before he gets back. I would be out of the house without a blink of his eyes. He thinks more of that bloody car than he does of me. Besides I have a month to go before that pre-nup clicks in and I get a million dollars regardless into my account. I have to put up, shut up and do everything right for the next month at least.

I have no choice but to agree and ask you to organize that for me as a personal favor. On the fact I let you down, yes I did. I just hope I can make it up to you down the line. Truth, is I do love sex and I have had some great orgies with and without Archie in those two years."

Connie sat back with her second coffee and allowed herself the time to think over what Claire had said. She came to two conclusions. The first was she did not believe Claire when she said she did not know Archie had fucked her in their guest bedroom, while Mat was almost certainly doing the same to Claire in her own matrimonial bed; Connie had been set up by her own sister. On the acceptance of the proposal, Connie knew Claire was boxed in and had no other alternatives, but she had brought it all on herself. Pity was not on the agenda.

Connie was on the phone for what seemed like an eternity to Claire. There were plenty of times she heard "No way", but eventually Connie seemed to have come to a deal with Claire's client to be, a man named Donald.

"ÖK that is agreed. Starts tomorrow afternoon at his private apartment near Central Park with a cocktail party when he has several guests from 5.00pm onwards."

"What was the NO WAY about. You were most vocal about something?"

"He insisted that I join you for tomorrow night's party and all that will take place. Without me he was not going to agree and to make it worse I am there for free getting nothing out of it other than maybe some great sex. He did spend quite a lot of time checking me out at that fashion parade, maybe partly my fault with the cleavage I was flashing and the club earrings a swinger friend had given me."

"Oh. I am sorry I got you into this mess."

"There is no way this is going to get out of hand, because of who he is and where the referral came from, but I can expect my pussy is going to get a good workover tomorrow night. Maybe that is going to turn out to be a good thing with Mat away in the Gulf and pussy getting lonely seeking attention. You realize you are making me into a slut to get you out of the shit, don't you? You owe me big time right and don't you ever forget it. Besides if something did go wrong mum would never forgive me for not protecting you.

One thing though. This is a very private group of people. It can never leak out to anyone, including that scum bag husband of yours, what has and will happen. That means never and I mean never. Apart from destroying a few people's lives it could be very dangerous for us both. Get my drift."

"Clearly. That also is in my pre-nup."

THE PREPARATIONS

"We need to talk over a number of things. Are you shaved down there? What suitable clothes you have? You will need a pre-paid phone separate from your own Apple?"

"Before we get there I forgot to mention, the manager Tomas at the repair shop said he wanted $5,000 today to get things started on the car and pay the smash "truckie". He wanted me to come around personally with the cash and talk over how I am going to get the balance before he starts work. He knows I cannot tell Archie, so I am going to have to find a way to smooth that over."

"You forgot? Tell me another one that I may believe. I have $2500 I put aside for a rainy day. I can lend you; emphasize lend you $2,500. The rest you are going to have to smooth talk him over. Call him and tell him you can give him $2,500 now and the rest can come when he finishes the work. Meaning from you own cash from next week's job with Donald."

Claire got on the phone to Tomas. The smoothing went on for ten to fifteen minutes and she seemed to be striking a guy used to deals. The call ended with an abrupt "ÖK, I will there with the $2,500 at 6.00pm."

"What a shit. If he wasn't so good-looking, I would never have taken the Mustang there. He wants the $2500 in cash, plus he wants me to have dinner with him at the downtown Hilton tonight wearing something super sexy and go dancing with him afterwards. No date, no deal."

"You know with your body men are going to continue to hit on you, so cut the crap and let us focus on what you need to do and be prepared for from tomorrow and the cocktail party. I will get that $2500 out of the safe for you later."

There was no way Claire was going to have this guy Tomas fix her husband's car unless she entertained him royally tonight.

While there was no way that Connie was going to confide with Claire about Mat's behaviour and infidelities, this conversation confirmed she knew where her marriage was heading and where her own future was destined.

THE COCKTAIL PARTY

To be continued...