Mat and Connie Now what?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight, we have been invited to a very private poker game. It is a winner takes all. Four guys. We all start with $250,000 each, with the final pot likely to be around $1 million. Tons of pressure, bluffing and a potential $1 million payout. I want you to come with me as my guest. All four bring something expensive and special as a contribution to the night. Guido is bringing an extremely old single malt Scotch. Antoine has two bottles of a fifty-year vintage of French Champagne. Jules is supplying the venue, security and some special Havana cigars. All will be consumed over the evening."

"Änd what are you bringing?"

"You."

Connie took this in and thought out loud "Meaning me and my pussy."

"Ït is winner takes all. We are members of a very private group. Every few months we get together for a special game of high stakes poker. The game is more a meeting and a private competition. Appearances are very civil, but we all want to win and win at all costs within civility limits. So far, I am ahead. All the guys know the rules and each will be 100% concentrated on the game."

"Ok so long as I am safe, I am in."

"You will need to dress sophisticated sexy. All of the guys will be formally attired and the atmosphere will be super luxury. The epitome of Jules and his lifestyle. We will all give you the $250,000 pot and you will keep it in Jules safe while the game proceeds. At the end all the chips will be in one player's corner. You will pay him out from the cash and spend the rest of the night with him. There will be no need to count cash. The venue will be screened beforehand by all of the four guys' security team's and they will remain close by all night. There will be no police raid. Once the cash is in the safe then you will set the combination lock and entertain we four with drinks and whatever until the last hand."

At eight pm all four gathered in Jules' suite, dressed in dinner suits and intent on tonight's action.

Connie took a lot of time getting her makeup, hair and clothing perfect. Her lips were a soft red, with a gently blush across her cheeks. Each blond hair on her head was coiffured to be exactly where it was intended.

Her dress was special. She had found it in an exclusive boutique in Houston and was literally excited to have found an occasion to wear it to allow her exhibitionist tendencies to blast out in the open. It was a black sequined halter virtually backless mini, finishing mid-thigh and subject to a slit up her left leg ending before her panty line. The dress was cut so that at least half of her boobs were on show at the side, but ensuring there was enough material to cover her nipples. Her mesh g string was all the modesty she would possess. Diamond stud earrings and a light silver chain around her left ankle were her only jewelry. Her shoes were three-inch black dress pumps, allowing her to remain tall but below Jonas' height. A picture of sexy sophistication and enjoying every second of the tension, lead up and game playing of the four players.

The action started with all justifiably complimenting Connie on her appearance. Obviously, a practiced art of professional card players who knew the prizes on offer.

Connie thought privately how unique this night was going to be and was almost overcome when she took the $1 million cash pot to the safe. She had never seen such an amount of cash in one place and here she was handling it with everyone trusting her for its safety. A mixture of jubilation, tension, alcohol induced freedom and excitedness' flowed through every inch of her body down through her torso, tickling her pussy and down her legs.

One light immediately over the table highlighted the action. Connie stood back in the darkness watching, fascinated by the hands, the techniques of the players in handling their cards, shuffling the pack, bidding against the assembled, the munching of the cigars and all the little things each of the four did to seek to control the results of every hand played. She deliberately played no part in the mind games but welcomed the opportunities to supply more alcohol of the players choice by bending down to place the refilled glasses on every occasion allowing her subtle sexual overtones to permeate the room as her boobs strained against the material of the dress and the slit lifted higher up her leg exposing her fine g string.

On the toilet break, the battle was virtually even, with some tension arising over stupid little issues like shuffling and cutting of the deck. Normal stuff when so much money was at stake. Connie went out of her road to entertain the four with friendly by play, fresh glasses and drinks, teasing the men with her closeness and allowing the men to meander their hands over her exposed back and down her rear as she served each.

Jonas quietly mentioned to her that her g string was being noticed, so Connie acquiesced the group's wishes by going to the ladies, removing her g string and returning to the fold placing it on the table front up before the next hand. The men smiled to each other as they sat and reached for their five cards, with the dealer placing the garment next to the deck as a reminder of the unsaid promise.

The next hour saw the wins flow and the losses start to mount. Jonas and Guido suffered heavy losses with their chips down to $50,000 and Jules moderately improved to around $350,00 and Antoine to $550,000. The pressure was on and for the losers it was obvious they were taking increasing risks to remain in the game.

"Do you know how to deal Connie?"

Connie stepped forward, took a chair and displayed her card skills learned from Toni. The split card shuffle, the twisted card inserts, the two-handed deliveries, the multiple cuts and refolds and the simple handover the top and deal.

"Fine. Let's play."

The change of dealer helped Josh and Guido in the first few hands, but soon enough they were out of cash and the game. Antoine had adjusted his play to run Josh and Guido out and make it a power play between himself and Jules.

The stage was set for the ultimate showdown, both of whom were driven to succeed at the expense of their fierce competitor. The aggression in the calls and the chips on the table were the real test of skills, ability to bluff and to counter when needed. Each hand became a battle of wills and strength of character. Money seemed totally irrelevant in the play. The win was not just the prize sought. The win was considerably more. This was a battle of wills and tonight seemed to be the culmination of many issues the two had between themselves in the real world outside this room.

Connie read the room. She was cautious in every card delivered. In every shuffle, to ensure there was going to be no complaints she took her time and watched the two men checking out her every hand movement and every card sliding across the table. With a hand running at over $50,000 the pressure was intense to Connie, if not to Jules and Antoine. The stakes were raised and raised again, as each man sought to read even the minutest reaction of the other, facial or otherwise. The games became more often, while the players seemed oblivious to all around them other than their opposite.

The tension was as if it could be sliced with a butter knife.

The second last hand was all about dominance, with Jules succumbing to three kings to his three jacks. The money was now even with Jules having just lost $200,000 in the last three hands.

"Enough" called Jules. "It is time we stopped fooling around." He lent forward and pushed his $500,000 pile of chips into the centre of the table. "We play all in on this last hand."

Antoine looked confidently at Jules. "What is in it for me. You have lost the last three hands and I am on a roll?"

Crunch time. The time when men are men.

"The odds on you winning four in a row with a last draw card? No, it is me who favoured by the gods."

"Let us make it interesting then if you are so confident. That apartment you want to buy from me opposite Central Park (in NYC). It is worth between $20 million and $25 million. If I win this last hand you pay $25 million, but if you win you pay $20 million."

"Ägreed."

"On the deal, she shuffles three times and I have the last cut and fold."

"Ägreed, but Connie does a final double cut and then deals."

"Agreed."

All the pressure is on Connie to get the deal perfect, the cut and folds beyond reproach and the cards across the table from an undoubted top card place.

Connie looked at the two men, then the two who were spectators and drank the remainder of her champagne down the hatch.

"You guys expect a lot of me. This is deliberately slow. Any issues I immediately collect the cards and start the process again."

Nothing was said to break the tension. Just nods all around.

Antoine stared at Jules as his chips crossed to the centre of the table.

There were no fumbles. The cards were cut and cut again.

Firstly five cards to Jules. Then five cards to Antoine. They picked up concurrently with a slight lip twist by Jules. Antoine re-organised his cards and then a second time leaving two high, with then a push down to equal level in some symbol as if he had three quality cards. The only reaction from Jules was to put his cards face down and ask Connie to refill their champagne flutes.

"Are you both OK for me to leave the table?"

The final bottle of the fifty year-old vintage champagne was opened, checked for its proper seal, popped and allowed to settle. Connie filled her glass first and confirmed the wine was superb. She filled the four glasses to that special line on the flutes.

"Good luck gentlemen."

The room became silent as the men looked at their cards, their opponent as they calculated the odds for their, sipped their flutes and stared at Connie.

"Cards gentlemen?"

Each asked for two.

Connie slipped two across the table to each with no gap.

The cards were final.

Antoine broke out with a big smile and placed his cards one by one face up in front of him.

King of Spades.

King of Clubs

King of Diamonds

Jack of Diamonds

Ten of Spades

Antoine opened his hands wide across the table as if to challenge Jules and suggest the money was his.

Jules delivered the final blow.

Jack of Spades

Jack of Clubs

He waited and checked out the men around the table. They knew two Jacks were not going to cut it. Antoine started to smile feeling he was home and had at last beaten his good friend where it really hurt. His hip pocket, meaning money talks.

Ace of Spades

Ace of Hearts

Ace of Diamonds

Antoine looked as the cards were progressively produced and eventually broke out with a massive laugh. "Bloody hell. You are the luckiest bastard I know. Congrats. Just too darn good on the night."

The tension was released and all stood up around Jules shaking his hand. Clearly the money was but a small part of what were the games for this evening.

Jules reaction was simple "Let's demolish that bottle of scotch while we enjoy the charms of this stunning woman who has been making my cock stiff all night."

Connie had been getting hornier and hornier as the night wore on. The pressures and the games on show had exacerbated that feeling between her legs. It was time for her to have her own fun.

"Ábout time you guys. I was getting worried I was going to miss out tonight."

Each of the five walked to the lounges surrounding the coffee table and the two bottles to be consumed, leaving their coats, bowties and opening their shirts for comfort.

"My drink is champagne if you don't mind guys? Besides I have never had something that tastes so good that is alcoholic."

The response from Jules was predictable "What else do you like to drink?"

Maybe Connie's response was not?

"Big red wines, tequila and the occasional dose of salty male sperm."

Allowing a few seconds for that to sink in, she walked up to tonight's big winner. "Maybe you could help me undo that clasp at the back of my neck?"

She kept her eyes focused on Jules' eyes as his hands slid delicately up her neck and around to feel for the clasp. It was readily released and allowed her dress to drop to the ground.

The four men appreciated the stunningly beautiful woman before them. Around six foot tall. Beautiful bob haircut blond to the roots. Probably 38C firm boobs with big nipples. Sizable mouth and long jaw. Beautiful sharp face, Angelina like with flashing blue eyes. Moist pussy with no landing strip. Small tattoo of a devil at the bikini line. Brown skinned from a healthy sun tanning. Hour-glass gym toned figure with good hips and long smooth shaved legs. Eminently enjoyable.

"I hope you are enjoying what you see before you gentlemen, but are we here to be voyeurs or something else? Just in case you missed my moist pussy, I love sex and giving head and I am horny. So, who is first?"

"Guido and Josh, you guys entertain Connie while Antoine and I savor this Scotch as we talk over the purchase of his apartment in NYC."

Antoine and Jules sat on a lounge opposite the action sipping their neat scotch and chatting over the apartment deal.

Connie wasted no time with her seductions, while she avoided kissing because she hated the taste of strong tobacco.

She approached Guido and took her time undoing each button on his shirt, giving him that seductive smile and deep eye contact she enjoyed so much. As she reached down to take off Guido's shoe's she saw Josh come up behind her now naked as he was born. She thought "they want a double. OK so better make this good. They have done this before."

Connie had enjoyed several sex sessions with Josh and had enjoyed sucking his long cock, so she was always going to get Guido between her legs and Josh in her mouth.

She slipped Guido pants and jocks off his legs, along with his shoes and slowly rose taking Guido's cock into her soft long fingers, playing and stroking, enticing his hardness and feeling his early cum between her fingers. She knew Guido needed no more teasing to get him hard.

Josh had moved up behind Connie and as she rose fronting Guido his hands slid up her front to her boobs. He handled them sensitively at first teasing her nipples and pushing his hard cock into the crease touching her rose bud with slight pressure. Leaving his right hand twisting her right boob and nipple, his left hand ventured down to her ever so moist pussy. He knew she loved sex and his soaked hand proved his thoughts.

Josh gently inserted his fingers into her gap, circling around her clit and into her pussy opening. She shook with one of many trembles she enjoyed that night.

His fingers moved to her mouth which she opened and sucked the pre-cum. Connie never took her eyes off Guido as she played with his balls, their sack and his head.

She could feel Guido was approaching a cum, so she gestured the three move to the lounge.

Connie put her legs on the lounge and urged Guido behind her with Josh behind the lounge with his now hard cock firmly held in her hands and about to be engulfed by her mouth.

As Connie sucked on Josh, sliding her hands up and down his cock and around his balls, Guido came in from behind putting his hand on her back to get the angle right for him to penetrate her pussy. He was shorter than Josh, but he made up for that with his width and big head. The cock took its time spreading her pussy lips, giving them moments to adjust to his obvious member. A member to remember, as he sawed in and out deepening as he went into her love tunnel. She spread her legs as far as she could consuming his cock and holding him firm, so his cock head never left her pussy for the next fifteen or so minutes as he increased his tempo and thrust deeper.

Josh kept her head firm around his cock as she took more and more effort from Guido behind.

"Time to fuck this slut up Guido. Give it to her good. She loves to fuck, so don't be gentle. Do her hard.

Keep sucking down there slut. You have time to keep us busy while those guys get off on their deals."

The fifteen minutes came up ever so soon and they all came together with Guido's cum slipping out of the well lubricated pussy and Josh's sliding down her throat. She did not flinch at any time during the entire time she was both ended, especially since Josh held her head firm around his cock only allowing her to breath when she it was timely and Guido held her rear firm as he pushed his cock harder into her gap. Her body was super sensitive and wanted more action after all the tension she had endured this evening.

"Ï told you she loved to fuck. She is built for fucking and she loves it. We need to keep this woman on payroll guys, what do you reckon?"

Guido spoke first with a "Yes from me."

"Antoine and I need to take this woman to bed for the rest of the night guys, so if she loves to fuck like you say, we will see what deal we can make with her in the morning."

Connie knew what to expect for the rest of the night, so she excused herself to go to the bathroom to clean up. She decided she was not going to complain about being called a slut, as she faced the reality of what she had become thanks to her husband and his infidelities. When she got back Josh and Guido were leaving, but not before each gave her bottom a pat and a gentle feel of that pussy to remind them of what may be available in the future.

She woke the next morning to the arousing smell of percolated coffee wafting through the apartment and Antoine singing some French song she did not understand as he poured into the mugs.

But there was something else happening that took her moments to collect her thoughts. Her pussy was throbbing from some gentle stimulation. Yes, it was a tongue lapping at her clit ever so softly. She opened her eyes to look up at the mirrors on the ceiling only to realize that a balding head of a man was between her thighs licking away and giving her delicious sensations all through her body. It was like an out of body experience, reliving such a fantastic way to awake. Surreal was all she could think as she gently touched that head encouraging it to go deeper into her persona. She opened her legs wider to give Jules the space she wanted to provide. The mirror displayed a mature man, barrel chest, George Clooney like in appearance slowly engorging on her pussy. Her pussy was already wet and wanton after several hours of sex last night, despite a decent shower before crashing out on the bed.

Her lover had risen and lifted her effortlessly to the edge of the bed spreading her legs wide and toward the floor. What fascinated Connie was just how moist she could see that pussy had become glistening as it started to stream out her love canal. Approaching her pussy was a very long cock, now with a deep blue bulbous head that was soon to enter her and if anything from last night would be a guide, the most sensitive and passionate sex that she had ever enjoyed, bar none.

The mirrors displayed those moments as the cock -head first touched its target, causing the sensations to exaggerate with both touch and sight. The head spread her lips as it entered stretching her opening and being instantly consumed by Connie's pre-cum, sucking her lover deeper and deeper into her depths. Her pussy made all its own noises of pleasure, almost purring as that cock descended into her welcoming and moist depths.

"That feels good. You are so sensitive as a lover. Just a little to the right. Ah Yes, just there, please keep going. Your tongue just fitted the groove nicely."

His hands slid up her body to her boobs tweaking the nipples and sliding over her torso with the softest of touches.

Connie lay back taking all the attention in, stretching open her legs as wide as she could until she came gently firming her thighs against Jules' chin.

She reached down "Make love to my pussy please Jules? It needs attention."