All Comments on 'Match Dot Bomb'

by dbconor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
shuttlepilotshuttlepilotalmost 12 years ago
OK, this story

just plain sucked. It hurt to read it. I didn't enjoy it. It was awful. Not funny.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Horrible,Absolutely Horrible

1* Not erotic,not well written and just a plain dumb premise.What were you thinking?Is this supposed to be funny? Why would the husband stay.Dumb!!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Go to hell....

...that's exactly the appropriately matched comment for this rehashed sc-ifi dribble.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
nothing erotic about this

A sad assed hubby and a wife from the shit pile.If anyone finds this erotic I feel for them,truly,this is just plain gross.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Category Police

Demands from readers to authors to select other categories (often out of LW to Fetish) are both inappropriate and fruitless. However, LW readership includes many VERY tough raters (especially with 'permitted cuckoldry' and 'humiliation!') I would SUGGEST you consider topics like this submission for BDSM or Fetish. I think you would receive better ratings and more sympathetic feedback!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 11 years ago
Divorce the bitch

Divorce the bitch and move out. Get real man.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
I am really open minded

But I think I would have shot this bitch long before it got to this stage. I think she was planning from the get go to do this to him.

How did she get so contemptuous? Probably because he sat still for it.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

The marriage is over. Either he leaves right now and finds a woman who doesn't get off by degrading him at every turn, or he may as well put his head in the oven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you retarded?

Really, this is fucking sick, bitch. Crawl back under your rock.

Bev59Bev59almost 11 years ago
Others interesting, this is crap

I liked your other stories but this one is awful. I'm very disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What kind of stupidity is this?

Even for fiction this was ridiculous. The husband is going to agree to a separate place to live? Right there you drove off the cliff. Is any man really that dumb? And this guy isn't rich. After that the whole story goes downhill. The things that he allows his wife to do are simply over-the-top crazy. No one would stick around. When she hands him the cage, he would have shown her the door. She has no magical control over him. Throw the slut out and divorce her. If he can't stand his workplace, pack your things and move across the Country and start again. Leave the bitch to support herself and pay for the divorce. If this isn't the dumbest story I've ever read then it's right up near the top of the list. Just god awful garbage. I should have looked at the score before I read this drivel. Anything that's a "2" isn't worth the time I wasted reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
even for fiction this is to

unbelievable and far out. sorry bad stoery

user110user110almost 10 years ago
lying sack of shit

controlling husband my ass. you lied about your story's non-existing originality to get people to read it. you need some teeth knocked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck you

I hope the cunt Karen catches AIDS and fucking dies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Note

Note to self, (copy to diary and desktop), NEVER and I do mean NEVER, read any more cuck shit from this author.

Definitely NO stars

Nuisance451Nuisance451almost 3 years ago

Interesting idea, but went off the rails quickly. No protest or even discussion from the husband as things escalated? Even if you wanted it to be extreme...How did she justify what was going on? Why did he tolerate it? The characters were too flat IMP. If filled out more the story would have been much better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The usual cuck , whore garbage from this author of cuck, whore garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous