All Comments on 'Match Met Ch. 06'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Sawyer is such a stubborn fool. I understand he doesn't want to get hurt by his father again but he can at least try talking to him once and see where it goes. He is going to mess around and end up losing Kiana because things aren't going his way.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 11 years ago
I dunno.

Honestly, I feel like Kiana is out of pocket a little bit.

For one thing she hasnt been with Sawyer that long and knows nothing

about his situation with his dad. I feel like after she realized who Richard was, she should have fallen back and left that between them.

Im not saying she cant have n opinion, but Id be mad at someone trying to intervene n a situation they dont know anything about.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Feel Free to Pull the Plug Soon , Pretty Please !

There are still sparks in the fire, thanks to base intrigue of two main chatacters. Yet the plot device of inserting Sawyer's absentee dad to divide couple is hamstringing this story. The author could have used differences in age, upbringing , career disparity or mega hours worked by Kiama as caretaker to father, student & waitress.

Its too far of a stretch the father meets K. at her one day volunteering at homeless shelter is inexplicably drawn to him, invites bum to recital ... not buying the coincidence. Personally I'm ready for this series to wrap up & the talented author to start afresh.

Loved the tempestuous introduction and the snowstorm chapters but the credible tension has vanished & I hope a final resolution is near. Thanks to CocoNiy for many highlights past chapters of this series has provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are a great damn writer

Okay lets start off by saying wow,wow. i just want you to know you are

wonderful for writing stories. if you were able to see me. i am giving you

a standing ovation. please get some of your stories publish so i can pay

you for some of the wonderful stories you write. always five stars i hope you can

put in next installment early. seriously kiana and sawyer really do need each other

they rely on each other strength. sawyer and his father need realize family members

do make mistake and we suppose forgive each other. i hope they their relationship

can be mend. thanks again for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I'm loving the story but I am so annoyed with Kianna. What makes her think it's okay to meddle with Sawyer's family? She got upset when Sawyer admitted that he doesn't like Janelle but she thinks it's okay to have his dad around? She may hate being referred to as a "girl" but she is definitely not behaving like a mature woman. Women don't invite drama into their life. If a person wants nothing to do with a given family member, there is a reason. He was nice to her, so what? Everyone's nice to the hot chick. I would hate for Kianna to learn the hard way that Sawyer was right about his dad. Maybe she'll be smart and keep her distance... assuming that Sawyer still wants to date her.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
I like her "meddling"

her little speech about forgiveness rings true. Sawyer behaved like a royal ass and I have a feeling he does it to many people and it was good of Kiana to point that out. Plus Sawyer isn't exactly shaping up to be a perfect boyfriend by any means and part of making their relationship a healthy one will have to involve Sawyer's ability to heal his wounds and not hold a grudge. BTW is there a reason why they almost always do it doggy-style? There's something about their sex that seems a bit cold. I feel like they've fucked but haven't made love yet. Can't wait for more!!!

TakilaTakilaover 11 years ago
Not Bad

I honestly think nothing is wrong with the relationship between Kiana and Richard.

She is hoping he will get better, then eventually work on his relationship with his family. She wasn't forcing Sawyer or Richard to talk to each other at the time. She didn't say 'hey Sawyer I met your dad, maybe you should give him a chance again' no she simply invited him to her show. Sawyer needs to lay off a bit. He always refers to her a a 'girl' when he is angry, but I don't see a 'man' in him when he acts like an immature 'boy' when he doesn't get his way. He needs to seriously grow up himself. I think what Richard said was right, what is the point of constantly feeling guilty for his actions when he can't change the past. He made a mistake and he acknowledged that, and I think that is important to learn from. Sometimes family can't help other family members, sometimes it takes a new person that knows nothing and isn't judging them to make a difference in their life. Kiana really is naive and sometimes a little too stubborn to the point that she is annoying. I still have yet to see any redeeming qualities in Sawyer, he is still cold and selfish, not attractive at all.

I think this story had/has a lot of potential and from reading your other work you are a great writer but. I don't feel much of anything for these characters apart from annoyance to the point that I am bored with them. But I will continue reading to see where you take this.

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 11 years ago

Ahhh I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!! Its getting good!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kiana is besides herself.....

I agree Kiana is annoying and she has faults of her own. She is so forceful with how she handles people, she was rude and disrespectful with how she treated Janell about smoking which is her choice and she doesn't have a right to force Sawyer to deal with his dad especially since she does not even know the story behind his wounds. She is stubborn and self righteous and is very inconsiderate of other peoples feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another thought

Kiana criticized Janell for smoking weed claiming she grew up because it prohibited her from getting jobs and was a hindrance to her performing dance. Bullshit. She works at hooters barely making it alongside Janell who does smoke. So clearly she isn't better off and common sense would tell her not to smoke and subsequently go do ballet. Oddly she drank liquor under age from a complete stranger. She is a hypocrite and needs to face her own imperfections and get off the high horse she's riding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Lord

Obviously the anger and tension will diminish because the two are now beginning to love one another. Would it be a relationship if they always fought the way they did in the first chapter?

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 11 years ago
Interesting.....

Sawyer is a mess but he is a redeemable mess. Many people have baggage and personality flaws attributed to that baggage. I think that he is a good example of that. He does need to treat Kiana with more respect and there needs to be some growth for him to truly be capable of a relationship. At the same time Kiana could you some growth too. I found her to be kind of hypocritical and self-righteous in this chapter. She ignores her best friend for a month and then gives a speech about forgiveness to Sawyer in the next breath. It is not her place to tell Sawyer to forgive anything....ESPECIALLY since she doesn't know anything about the relationship. If she wants to be friends with Richard, that is her business but she shouldn't be preaching to Sawyer to mend a relationship that she knows nothing about.

lilin90lilin90about 11 years ago
Kiana the know it all

Richard has nothing to apologize for... REALLY. Kiana's assuming Richard did nothing, wow! She knows nothing at all about Richard and Swayer's relationship and past but this barely psych major thinks she has all the answer! Wanna find out what happens....but GOOD story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She meant he didn't have anything to apologize to her for, not to Sawyer.

javeswjaveswabout 11 years ago

I get Sawyer. He's feeling like Kiana's not supporting him. I don't think it's fair for Kiana to say Sawyer should forgive his dad when she doesn't know the history.

Kiana is judgmental and self righteous. She needs to grow as much as Sawyer does. Love the story so far and I like that the storyline and characters are real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This story is...

really starting to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How i feel...

She understands that there's a lot of horrible things that have been done, but she wants sawyer to move on. Though it's still sawyer's decision as to whether or not he wants to hold a grudge. key needs to back of little. This just shows how much she cares though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love ,love, love, it!!

I love this ... I'm addicted! Ugh!!!!!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 7 years ago

Kiana you need to stay in your lane, your a child messing in grown folks business. I have to admit the her being 19 bothers me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Match Met Ch. 05 Previous Part
Match Met Series Info