Matched Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien felt a little warmth spread through him at Elliot's refusal, it fought the loneliness that had begun to eat at him. Enough that his anger subsided and was replaced by his cool calm.

"They're not wrong. They're saying it's like a placebo effect-"

"Placebo effect? Really? That's what you're going with. If you really think it's a placebo effect than you can fuck-"

"Elliot," his voice turned sharp and Elliot stopped immediately. The one word of warning had reminded him. He had always been so dutiful, naturally submissive to Damien's will, but with enough playfulness and personality to keep things interesting. Why could he not keep him for himself? Tell Matched to keep this one hack a secret. Then he thought of Ella. He thought of the life that Elliot could have with her, maybe one day little children with her auburn hair and Elliot's incredible blue eyes would be running around the playgrounds. Maybe their laugh would sound like his.

"You already have a match Elliot. Her name is Ella and she is... so beautiful. You owe it to yourself and her to at least try it. If it doesn't work out then we will see from there but do you really want to throw away your chance at true love?"

"What about you," Elliot said his voice hostile, "do you have another match too?"

"No, I don't. I'm, as always, matchless," he said, his voice betraying the sadness that roared inside him for the first time. One of the tech guys came onto the balcony and gestured that he was to come back to the meeting room.

"I have to go, Elliot. I need to help the company. I..." he hesitated "will be in touch... soon."

"Right," Elliot's voice was pained again. "Come find me when you get the time sir," he said. The 'sir' filled with sarcasm. It was enough to normally make his fury rise, but the icy sheet was freezing solid again now, and kept that at bay too. The numbness was all he could feel. He straightened up and took a deep breath before heading back inside.

Chapter Three - Hotel Luxe

Elliot

After the phone call from Damien, Elliot had felt blazing emotion rippling over him. Pain, anger, hurt, confusion all muddled into one stinging ball that crashed around his every organ, making it hard to breathe, hard to move, hard to even think. He suddenly wished he had chosen a quieter place to walk. Tourists glanced at him, maybe wondering if he was about to jump into the river. Was this what a panic attack felt like?He bent, putting his palms on his knees and focused on breathing.

Part of him conceded that jumping in the river wasn't a totally dumb idea. How had Damien been so calm, so cold about this whole thing. He had sounded like he didn't even care, the angry monster in his gut growled.

His phone pinged with a hotel reservation. He noticed the check out date was open ended. How long would he be stuck in limbo? His past life felt dull and empty without Damien, his future with Damien now felt false and filled with doubt. He had never felt so lost and alone. This girl Ella was supposed to be his true love, but he had no interest in meeting her. He only wanted Damien.

Eventually when it became dark he decided he would go to a bar, he sat glumly in his seat and ordered more alcohol than he had ever ordered in his life. He started on vodka, but as he got drunker, his heart began to ache and he moved onto whiskey, pretending that it was one that Damien had poured for him. When it hit 11pm, the bar man finally threw him out and he stumbled onto the street. But not after agreeing to give Elliot one last bottle of wine when offered a wad of £50 pound notes. It was Damien's money and that made him feel a little smug. As he trudged down the street, the lights around him seemed to spin and move in a sickening fashion that made him swallow down his own vomit.

Occasionally he found himself slumped by a wall, unable to remember stopping, sometimes drinking from the wine bottle when he started to feel things again. He wasn't sure where the hotel was, and his head span too much to read the address on the small email.

He slid down a brick wall and squinted at the screen, suddenly it came alive with a phone call. Damien. Ugh. He wanted to punch him, but also craved his voice.

"Helllooo sir" Elliot answered in a sing song voice.

"Elliot, where are you? I've had a call saying you haven't checked into the hotel, it's almost midnight."

Elliot felt his heart jump at his voice, but he didn't want Damien to know that. He snorted and glugged some more wine, "well I don't need your hotel. I'm fine."

"You're drunk," Damien said his voice stern.

"No," Elliot said but his voice didn't sound very convincing. Suddenly the urge to be sick rose in his throat again, and this time it didn't go down. He turned and vomited onto the pavement beside where he sat. Shaking, he wiped his face and leaned back against the wall.

"I'm fine," Elliot said, beginning to feel tired now. This wall wasn't so uncomfortable. He could nap here for a bit and then when he could walk in a straight line again he could make his way to the hotel.

"For fucks sake Elliot," Damien growled, his voice sounded hot when he swore. Even when it was clearly angry at him, he felt an instinctive shame that he had disappointed him, but then kicked himself for it mentally.

Damien's voice softened. "I'm coming to get you, dont go anywhere, I can still see you on the app. It hasn't unmatched us yet."

Elliot's brain processed that information sluggishly, 'unmatched' them? He reached for the wine bottle and downed a few more gulps. A passerby gave him a dirty look, but didn't stop. 'Aaaah London,' he thought.

It must have been a long time later, but it felt like seconds that a car pulled up, and Damien's face appeared in the dim light on the street.

"Jesus Elliot, you're a mess."

"Why thank you sir," Elliot said reaching for the bottle again but Damien snatched it away.

"Hey!" He protested.

"Stop it. Come on, I'm taking you to the hotel."

"I don't need-"

Damien ignored him pulling Elliot to his feet. The sudden movement made him feel queasy and he swayed, leaning heavily into Damien, but he had expected it and supported him into the car. At some point during the drive he fell asleep, his head resting on Damien's shoulder, it smelt nice. Comforting and yet strong.

"Wake up Elliot," Damien's voice said gently and he woke, blinking against the bright lights of the hotels lit up signs and groaned. He helped him into the hotel and once checked in, took him upstairs to his room. Elliot crashed onto the bed with a groan of relief.

Damien quietly began to take off Elliot's shoes and clothes, gently, as if with a child. When he asked Elliot to sit up so as to take off his shirt, Elliot obliged. Their faces were so close, Elliot tried to move in to kiss him but Damien moved his face slightly to the right, focused on unbuttoning his shirt. Deliberate or accidental Elliot wasn't sure.

Once only in his boxers, Damien guided him under the covers and then stood away, as if about to leave.

"Please stay sir," Elliot pleaded, adding the sir in the hope it might sway him. He stretched out his hand, begging him to get into bed. Damien's expression was hard, but he thought he could see pain in his eyes.

"Please," Elliot begged again. Damien relented.

"I can't stay the night, but I'll stay until you go to sleep."

Damien moved to the sink in the bathroom and poured a glass of water, then rounded the bed and sat above the covers next to Elliot, handing him the glass. Elliot drank gratefully, the clean water helped steady the room.

"So what happens now?" Elliot whispered and Damien sighed, running his hand through his hair like he always does when he's worried or stressed.

"I don't know."

"I want you Damien," Elliot said reaching for his restless hand.

"You don't know that. You're turning away the chance at a real Match? She is your true love."

"But I love you sir," Elliot mumbled and Damien looked at him, properly for the first time this evening. He had never said that before, and Elliot in a past life would never have said something like that so soon, but he knew it was true.

And yes, maybe the alcohol helped a little.

Damien leaned in and kissed him gently, Elliot's chest hurt, he returned the kiss hungrily. It didn't bother Elliot Damien hadn't said it back, he knew what it would take for Damien to say those words, he was still getting used to being open with him, and now being told that Elliot wasn't really his match after all...

"Fuck me sir, please" Elliot gasped, leaning over to straddle Damien, the duvet tangling in his legs. He heard Damien's moan of satisfaction at his words.

"You're drunk," he argued through kisses but he didn't stop his hungry kisses down Elliot's neck.

"I'm sobering up now," Elliot argued. Truly the water, the rest and the company had all helped steady his mind and body... a little. "And, you never took out my butt plug sir."

"Oh?" Damien whispered and a moment later Elliot felt the strongest vibration yet at his anal ring.

"Ah!" Elliot moaned, it felt so good he ground his crotch against Damien's as he slumped into him, Damien's warmth around him, his hard penis rubbing through his trousers and Elliot's boxers.

In a quick and slick move Damien lifted Elliot off him, rolling so that he was on top. He kissed down Elliot's bare chest with a new found fire, was it desperation? Or maybe, Elliot thought with a shadow of doubt, fear that it would be the last time?

He reached Elliot's navel and he sighed as his hands gently pulled down his boxers, his penis sprang free and Damien pounced on it. Expertly bringing Elliot's pleasure to new heights as his warm mouth took in every inch. His hands didn't stop though, they grabbed Elliot's legs and pushed them into the air. Damien's face moved from his penis, that was now wet and oozing from the top with precum, to his vibrating ass. With his teeth he removed the butt plug, a move in itself that had Elliot moaning louder than ever, and then began to lick, dripping saliva around his twitching open asshole. His tongue felt incredible as it swirled around his asshole. Readying it, Elliot knew, for the next stage.

Once satisfied, Damien sat up, and unbuckled his trousers.

"Ready?" He whispered and Elliot nodded.

"Yes sir, please."

He felt the pressure as Damien's cock pushed against his asshole and winced. But his administrations and the butt plug had done their work, he slipped in with reasonable ease and began a steady rhythm that had Elliot moaning with every pulse. Damien still held his legs and he leaned and kissed one of his thighs as he sped up, the tingling kisses combined with the deep pressure in his belly were too much. He moved with him, faster now, his cock oozing heavily now, both their breaths speeding up, sweat glistened on Damien's brow, but his face was full of bliss.

Damien kept Elliot from cumming. Elliot knew from the many nights before, they were to cum together. Finally it was time and as Damien thrust his deepest thrust yet Elliot gasped and they both came. Elliot's own cum splattering onto his stomach, Damien's shooting deep inside.

They stayed like that for a moment, breathing heavily, until Damien slowly eased out and collapsed back onto the bed beside him. He reached for a box of tissues and helped Elliot clean himself up. When finished, Elliot nuzzled into his shoulder until he opened his arm, allowing Elliot to rest his head on his chest. It didn't feel as good as when his chest was bare and warm, but the thrum of his heart and the protective hand resting on him was enough.

"Thank you sir," Elliot whispered, fighting the increasingly overwhelming desire to sleep.

"Sleep now," Damien said.

*

When Elliot awoke, he was alone. Looking at the clock it was about 6am. The bedsheets beside him were not slept in. Damien had left whilst he slept.

His head felt like he had been run over by a truck. He raised a hand to his forehead and winced. Beside him on the table was a glass of water, and a note.

He took the note and opened it, it read:

Elliot,

I'm sorry. I've been informed the media is going to centralise their story on us. We may need to be apart for a little while to save the reputation of the company. Stay at the hotel as long as you need.

It pains me to leave you more than you know, but I want to give you every chance at happiness.

This is not goodbye.

D

He read the note several times before it finally sunk in. For now at least, he was on his own. Damien had gone.

He fumbled for the tv remote and switched it on, he was half way through a swig of water when he gasped, coughing and spluttering as he turned up the tv volume. Damien was on the tv, his dark hair looking almost oily blue, his eyes tired and dull.

He stood in the background of the scene, and it took a lot of Elliot's willpower to tear his eyes from Damien to the woman speaking. A representative of Matched on the steps of the building, along with Damien Elliot saw Frank and some other concerned looking faces.

"...We apologise for the inconvenience caused to our users and will resolve each of the affected pairs situation with sensitivity and respect."

The image flicked back to the news room, but now an image of Damien appeared, to his surprise Elliot was in the image walking next to him. They were both smiling and talking about something, but he couldn't place when the photo was taken.

"Among the couples that have been affected by the Matched hacking is wealthy investor in the company Damien Parker who was matched with office worker Elliot Green almost seven weeks ago. We have not had a direct comment from either of the pair but they have not been seen together since the announcement. And now the weather."

Elliot felt shocked, his face on the news? He thought back on how Damien looked so pale and worn out, and it made his chest tighten painfully.

He took a shower, and managed to shake off the worst of the hangover. When he returned to the room he checked his phone and saw dozens of messages from friends and family who had seen him on the news. He groaned and ignored them, looking instead at the text from an unknown number.

Good morning Elliot, my name is Ruby. I work for Matched. Please call me on xxx-xxxx as soon as possible.

"Well this cant be good," Elliot muttered but called the number.

"Hello Ruby speaking," a female voice said after two rings.

"Um hi, it's Elliot you said to call."

"Ah fantastic thanks for calling me Elliot. I wanted to apologise on behalf of the company for the errors that have been made. I also need to inform you that you do have another match that is keen to meet you. Mr Parker has specifically requested that you are matched and meet her tonight."

"What? No I don't want to be rematched," he frowned.

"I'm afraid Mr Parker has insisted, and as the main investor of the company I have to arrange the meet. Of course if you don't turn up she will likely come to you from your Geotag."

"I'll delete the app," Elliot said and Ruby sighed sympathetically.

"That won't remove the geotag. I'm sorry Elliot I'm afraid the decision has already been made, I am just letting you know."

"Right, tell Damien he's an asshole." Elliot said and hung up.

How could he? Did he think that Elliot cared so little? Sending him on a date a day after they essentially broke up? So much for it not being goodbye.

Maybe, a small voice thought. Maybe Damien had been looking for an excuse to get rid of him all this time. Perhaps he knew that Elliot was not his real match and wanted to get him out of the way.

He tried to ring Damien, but there was no answer.

His phone lit up with the matched logo. "You have a match!" Just like before his screen showed a small heart on the other side of a map of London. Except this time he knew from Damien that the girls name was Ella. His supposed true love. If he met her, would he feel differently about Damien? Would everything he was feeling just fade into the background? A small part of him thought that maybe that would be a good thing, the pain and betrayal and confusion gone. His life simpler... straightforward... empty of Damien's bright shining eyes and the heady excitement that had filled his bones for the last month every time he woke in the morning.

Another ping.

"A treat on us! Matched have arranged a candle lit dinner for you and your match at 7pm. Open to see location ->"

He opened the message and saw now a purple pin dropped on the map almost exactly between him and the bobbing heart, Ella.

Elliot spent the day flipping through emotions quicker than he could flip through the hotel tv channels. He had decided to bail on the dinner and changed his mind so many times his head hurt. He didn't know what to do. He desperately wanted Damien, but he knew he wouldn't answer him. And besides, he was still angry at him for forcing this match on him.

When it hit 5pm he was lying surrounded by room service food and glowering at the tv. His phone rang a lot through the day so he turned it off it, eventually he turned it back on and it immediately rang again. He considered ignoring it but decided to answer.

"Hey Dean," he mumbled.

"Elliot? Is that you?" He asked.

"No it's fucking Homer Simpson, who else is it going to be."

"Alright chill out, I know you're going to be... well. Where are you? Everyone is so worried, your mum has called me like eight times."

"Yeah she called here I think, I'm not in the mood to talk about it."

"I understand that," Dean said "are you okay? Apart from the obvious?"

"Yeah. I got a bit drunk last night but Damien got me to a hotel. I'm okay now but..." he hesitated. "Damien has arranged for me to meet my real match this evening."

"Oh wow, so fast?"

"Yes. So much for sensitivity and respect," Elliot snorted.

"I mean, wow. But I guess good at the same time? The sooner the better they say!"

"This soon though? I'm not ready, I'm not even sure what I want," he complained and Dean sighed.

"All I know is when I met Emma, we were in love from day one. Weird but true. That's what Matched is meant to be like. Overpowering unquestionable love. So you might as well go, and see what happens. But if she is your match, what better way to get over Damien than this?"

Elliot wished he hadn't said his name, it stung like a bee sting to his heart.

"Yeah, alright I'll go. Not that I have much choice."

"Let me know how things go, I'm here if you need anything."

"Cheers," he said half heartedly and hung up.

He thought back on the day he had met Damien. Embarrassing, he had fainted at the sight of him. He hadn't been sure at first but over time he became obsessed with him.

He tried to call Damien again and once again, no answer. He felt angry and hurt. This was ridiculous. Who made someone go on a date the day they were essentially dumped! Arranged by the dumper! But that was the bit that got him. He felt a need to go because Damien wanted him to, a need to please him that he had long since stopped trying to fight. He felt weak, but if he didn't go then he would have two angry matches. And besides, it was only dinner.

He arrived at the restaurant at bang on seven. He felt a little nervous, what would it be like meeting Ella. Would he instantly forget Damien and want only her. He didn't want that. Or did he? He wasn't sure what he wanted.

He opened the door to the restaurant and a waitress greeted him, when he gave his name she beamed and gestured towards a table by the window. Elliot's eyes widened, and he felt like the floor had given way, the girl sat at the table looked as if she had walked right out of his imagination. She was stunning, but in a girl next door type of way. She wore a dark blue dress and had glittery eye shadow on that sparkled in the candles that sat before her on the table. She beamed when she saw him and stood for a hug. He met her hug and felt a leap of excitement, she smelt amazing, and she felt soft and warm. Then, slowly, so slowly he barely noticed it at first, the feeling of overwhelming attraction subsided.