Matched Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved out and thrust back in, this time almost half inside Elliot's ass. He heard Elliot's gasp and he gently kneaded his ass cheeks with his hands, reminding him of the pleasure to come. His own penis was providing him jolts of pure ecstasy, but he wanted to make sure Elliot enjoyed every second.

He pulled out and back in again and again, and slowly Elliot's moans returned, he moved deeper and deeper, his own satisfied breaths mingling with Elliot's moans until he finally was balls deep inside him. He held him there for a moment and then began at double the speed.

Elliot's moans were somewhere nearer shouts now as he fucked him hard, he felt the tightness of his asshole flexing around him and grunted a guttural moan, like an animal. He was pretty sure Elliot must have cum because he made the loudest shriek yet, but he wasn't done. He continued his pounding, hearing the sound of their skin slapping against each other, the gasps, the feel of his ass cheeks as he gripped them tightly in his hands, his cock deep inside him, warm and tight across his entire length.

He came deep inside Elliot, feeling his cock twitch inside. Elliot almost seemed to cum again at the sensation as his legs attempted to give way. Damien held him up, allowing the glorious feeling to flow through his entire body.

He slowly withdrew his cock and allowed Elliot to collapse onto the bed. He wiped his brow on his arm and smiled at the boy before him. Collapsed onto his bed Damien's cum beginning to dribble from his ass that was still clenching and unclenching in reaction to the onslaught.

He reached down and helped Elliot onto the bed properly. He lay on the bed, eyes half closed, looked exhausted but he had a dreamy smile on his face.

"Was that good?" Damien asked, sitting beside him, and moving his sweaty hair from his forehead. Elliot opened his eyes and grinned at him.

"It was awesome sir, thank you."

"I aim to please," he said, moving to lay beside him, both looking up at the canopy of the four poster bed.

After a long time, or maybe just a few minutes Elliot spoke.

"Is it going to be like this forever sir? Like the Honeymoon period, the cravings I feel for you, will it ever go away?"

"I don't know, do you want it to?"

"No," he said, and yawned. He moved to lean against him and Damien opened his arms to him, holding him tightly, possessively.

"Engaged. My mum will flip..."

"Not as much as mine," Damien sighed.

"What do you mean sir?" Elliot frowned.

"They don't know about who I am. That I'm interested in men. Let alone that I have been dating and proposed to one."

"Oh," Elliot whispered.

"Don't worry, I've never liked them anyway, what's the worst they can do?"

They sat in silence for a long time, Damien holding Elliot tightly, trying not to think about all the things that they could do.

To be continued...?

I have an idea for an exciting part 3, let me know if you guys would be interested in what happens next to Damien and Elliot! Thanks for reading, I have grown very found of these two characters and I hope you like them too!