Matched Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt incredibly aware of the table watching him. He didn't like the sensation, as if he was some zoo animal that they were waiting to do a trick. The annoyance helped keep him calm, and he slowly worked down the list answering each question honestly, just as he had years ago when he first made his profile. He could see Elliot doing the same out of the corner of his eye, and his heart ached, hoping that their answers were somehow proving that they had a future together, somehow.

He handed back his tablet, as did Elliot, and Jacob returned to his tapping. He saw it return to the maintenance screen used by Matched Staff, where they could see and compare results to find matches.

After a couple of minutes Jacob made an incredulous laugh.

"What?" Harvey said, his voice tense.

"Oh," he said looking from Damien to Elliot "you're a match alright. Blimey, the results are so different. The way you're able to work together is off the scale compatible. And both of your data sets have changed from the first time you did them, showing evidence of the change ability," he muttered to himself and then seemed to remember the room looking at him.

Jacob grinned at them, "you're like the highest compatibility pair I've ever seen."

Elliot turned to Damien his face shining with relief and happiness and the remnants of the ice inside him shattered. He broke down.

*Elliot*

Damien made a sobbing noise, and grabbed him. He held him tightly and pressed his face into his neck. His body seemed to shake slightly but Elliot couldn't help laughing. He felt on Cloud 9, his mouth felt like it would never be able to shake the broad grin from his face again.

He wasn't laughing at Damien, it was just pure happiness escaping from him. Not just at the proof that he was right, but at what that might mean for so many people. What it meant for him.

He could see Harvey over Damien's shoulder who looked stunned. He had never seen Damien show such emotion, he wanted to mouth 'see?! I told you!' but thought that it wouldn't be fair.

Damien let go and wiped his eyes, he seemed to remember there was a group of people in the room with them and managed to regain his composure.

"Do you mind if we are excused for a moment?" Damien asked "I think you have got something to work towards now."

Harvey smiled, "of course. And Elliot, thank you. I think you may have just saved our company."

Elliot smiled, straightening up, proud of the compliment. Damien stood and Elliot followed him out of the room. They walked down the corridor to a door that was not glass. Damien opened it and discovered it was a cupboard. Classy, but it would do. As soon as they were inside he slammed the door and pushed Elliot up against the wall, lifting Elliot's around his hips, causing a dustpan and brush and a mop to clatter to the floor. He kissed him hungrily, and Elliot kissed him back, melting into him. He had missed his smell, his taste.

"I'm still- pissed off- with you," Elliot said between kisses, and Damien chuckled.

"I can make it up to you I think," he argued and Elliot made a noise somewhere between a grunt and a moan.

"I missed you... so much," Elliot whimpered, pressing his face into Damien's shoulder, as he continued to kiss down his neck.

"You belong to me, remember? Always."

"I belong to you sir," he whispered and Damien felt like the blood in his veins had turned to burning hot gold.

He stopped kissing him and they looked at each other for a moment, drinking in each other's presence. Damien cupped Elliot's face in his hands, holding it like it was the most precious thing in the world.

"I love you," he said and Elliot smiled.

"I love you too sir, obviously."

Chapter Six - Engagement Party

Damien always felt happy these days, but today he felt particularly so. Elliot had taken up a part time job at Matched, travelling with Damien two days a week to London. This kept him contented but close, a balance. He had begun to learn more about balance in his relationship. Even things as small as finding a place for Elliot's Xbox and, harder still, attempting to play the odd game with him. Despite being incredibly bad at every game he suggested, Elliot didn't seem to mind.

But that did not mean that Damien had had to give up his desires either. When they were alone, Elliot was dutiful and subservient as ever. He would allow Damien to experiment and use him without complaint and often with eagerness, seeming to enjoy it as much as he did.

He thought about the previous night, Elliot on his knees, his face looking up at him expectantly. The rush of control he received from his voluntary submission to him was thrilling, he never tired of it. The way Elliot would follow any order without complaint, even if sometimes he saw a look of frustration or embarrassment, Elliot would swallow his pride. He had begun to forgive and then to love Elliot's less obedient, sarcastic side. But on occasion if he felt Elliot had overstepped the mark, a single reproachful expression was all that was needed for him to comply.

In public he had learned from Damien what was expected of him, he would dress well, conduct himself properly and had made quite the impact among Damien's social circles. Gone was the scruffy boy who had turned up at his door, replaced with someone that Damien loved even more every single morning he woke up beside him.

In return Damien had opened himself up, he had broken down his protective walls, not just with Elliot but with close friends too. He began to make real bonds with people, and realised the rewards that come when he showed his emotions.

He looked at the engagent party banners around his home and felt complete. Elliot walked towards him with two champagne glasses and smiled.

"The toast is about to start!" He said excitedly and Damien smiled, putting an arm around him, as they turned to the temporary raised platform where the band had been playing.

Harvey stood on the platform grinning ear to ear.

"I wanted to thank you all for coming tonight, it means so much to both of us. I wanted to say a particular thank you to Elliot," Harvey said.

Elliot made a noise of embarrassment and tried to hide his face as the whole crowd turned to look at them.

"Don't hide," Damien chastised and Elliot obeyed, dropping his hand and grimacing slightly at the attention.

"It's thanks to Elliot that we were able to create Matched 2.0. As you all know we offered users who were unhappy in their relationships the chance to have a second shot. And it's thanks to that shot, that I met my beautiful fiancée."

The crowd now turned to Ella, who blushed right to her auburn roots and waved. They clapped and Harvey laughed.

"Ella you are lovely, beautiful, and I'm so happy you agreed to marry me. Thanks everyone, soppy speech over with, enjoy the bar and see you at the wedding!"

Everyone clapped and whooped as Harvey stepped down from the stage and kissed Ella.

"They really are good together," Elliot mused "She is a real upgrade from Stephanie."

"Yes, though that isn't hard. Although, she must have been a good person once for them to have matched. But as you said, people change."

"I hear she's with someone new too, some billionaire in the Bahamas, so in the end everyone's happy," Elliot shrugged.

Later on in the evening they were able to congratulate the happy couple. Ella gave Elliot a big hug which he returned. Since they had got back in touch they had made a close bond, she was like his best friend, an extra sister. And since Harvey and Damien were so close these days, they saw a lot of the pair.

"Congratulations," Damien said shaking Harvey's hand.

"Thanks future best man," he grinned.

"I'm so happy for you both!" Elliot said breaking his hug with Ella to look at Harvey too.

"Thanks Elliot, are you still on for dinner next Friday?" Ella said.

"Yes but only if we watch-"

"Star Wars Episode IV, I've already got it downloaded."

"You are my hero. One day I will get Damien into these things but one step at a time," he said and they laughed.

"Dear god not this again," Damien sighed, but he was still smiling.

Harvey rolled his eyes, "they never shut up about it. Don't get Ella started on the soundtracks."

"I thought you said you liked listening to the soundtracks with me!" She said sticking out her lip.

"I do! But not because of the music, the company makes it worthwhile."

"You are such a sop," Ella said, hitting him with her hand affectionately on the arm.

"Agreed," Harvey said cheerfully.

"Oh look Auntie Sue and Uncle John are leaving and we haven't said thank you for the new toaster! Come on!" Ella said, dragging Harvey behind her who looked punch drunk with happiness.

"See you later guys!" He grinned.

"Think they'll notice if we sneak out?" Damien asked and Elliot looked around.

"No, there's loads of people here they still need to talk to I bet."

"My thoughts exactly," Damien said, "come on."

He took Elliot by the hand and led him out towards the front door and out into the cool dark gardens

"I had hoped we were going to go upstairs sir," Elliot said, his eyes twinkling mischievously and Damien laughed.

"Oh trust me, we certainly will. But first I thought we could take a walk."

"Okay," Elliot said, but his voice was suspicious. He accepted the hand the Damien held out for him and walked all the same.

They walked together cross the garden that was damp with evening dew, until they reached a bench by the large pond. It was one of Damien's favourite spots in the estate, in the daylight it was bright and airy, bullrushes and reeds rustled with life and the gentle breeze.

At nighttime it was even more beautiful, it was peaceful with the rippling reflection of the moon mingling with the lights of the house shimmering gently and combining in white whisps on the water, the dark depths were calming and as they settled on the bench, they helped him to get the words out that he had been holding in for some time.

"I want to introduce you to my parents," he said slowly.

Elliot looked surprised, saying nothing turning from him to look out across the glassy pond.

"What do you think?" Damien asked and Elliot sighed.

"If that is what you want then of course sir, but I doubt they will like me"

Damien felt a flare of anger at the idea gripping the bench handle, he imagined how that scenario would play out and winced.

"Yes well, even still. I do not like my parents as you know. But they are coming for Christmas as they do every year. I usually hate Christmas, but perhaps if you are there with me it will be less awful."

Elliot smiled slightly, playing with the cufflinks on his shirt cuff, still not used to the weight of them Damien considered. Perhaps he could get him some that are more comfortable.

"Only if you want to be with me over the holidays of course, you may prefer to be with your family."

Elliot turned to him, his expression almost afronted. "I want to be with you. You know that, you don't need to even ask."

"Then you will meet them?"

"Yes sir, if that is what you want," Elliot leaned his head onto Damien's shoulder and looked out onto the cool water.

Damien looked out too and pondered. He had been waiting for the right moment for a few weeks. When Harvey had come in excitedly announcing he had proposed to Ella he was a little annoyed, but now he felt like the evening of love had set the scene quite nicely.

He straightened up and Elliot lifted his head, looking at him, waiting. That expectant look, his eyes were lit ever so slightly from the light from the house. So blue and so trusting, trusting of him, ready to follow him and to fulfill.

"Can you believe it is almost a year since we matched?"

"Busy year," Elliot mused. "But definitely the best."

"On that we are agreed," Damien smiled. "A whole year since a boy with a scruffy suit and those bright excited eyes fainted through my doorway."

Elliot scowled, "I really wish you'd stop bringing that up..." he muttered.

"But it's one of my most favourite memories, the moment I first saw you and I was interested in you straight away. The first person I had ever met that I found myself lying awake and thinking about."

"You've never told me you lay awake," Elliot said, even in the dark he could see his cheeks beginning to redden, as if the moment couldn't be any more perfect.

"I did and I do. Which is why I have been wanting to ask for a while," he took a deep breath, feeling an unfamiliar emotion, was this anticipation? Or was he actually nervous? He slid from the bench, reaching into his pocket for the little box he had carried with him for weeks, and resting on one knee on the damp grass. If that didnt show

Elliot the extent of his feelings then he was running out of ideas.

"Will you marry me?"

*Elliot*

He felt shocked. Damien was kneeling before him with a small box in his outstretched hand, a simple ring sat inside, it looked like it was silver but it was hard to see in the darkness.

The fact alone that Damien was kneeling before him, in wet grass no less, was enough to take his breath away.

"Yes, I will," he said his voice sounding mechanical with shock and he laughed slightly to shake it. "I never thought I'd be the one answering this question but yeah, of course!"

Damien's face shone with pleasure and Elliot felt the rush of satisfaction be always got when he knew he had pleased him. But that muddled up with his own slowly growing jubilation. Since that long ago week when he thought he had lost Damien forever, he had never been more grateful for anything. He did whatever Damien told him, he didn't care. He had felt what life was like without him and had been miserable. Then as he had submitted further, he had discovered two things.

First was that Damien had changed from their separation too. He was calmer, happier, and what he required from Elliot was still intense and sexy and controlling, but manageable and often enjoyable.

Secondly, submitting to him was like the best drug in the world. It was almost like his brain would give him a rush of dopamine whenever he followed an order, and it was addictive. The more orders he followed, the more satisfied Damien was, the more he craved pleasing him. And thus they became their true match, finally growing to the potential that Matched 2.0 had measured as 'off the charts' compatible.

Damien kissed him, his lips were cold, but Elliot still felt like he was melting. He took the ring and gently put it onto Elliot's hand. It felt strange, he had never thought he would be in this position during a proposal, but also he felt the rush as he realised he now pretty much had a physical sign on his hand that showed he belonged to Damien.

Oof. And he had already been horny as hell before they had come into the gardens. Now he was itching to get up to the bedroom, to feel Damien's hot strong hands and arms and legs..

"Are you listening?" Damien frowned.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't. I was lost in my head for a sex.. a sec! I'm... I'm horny sir."

Elliot felt himself reddening, but Damien's face cleared and he chuckled. "Well we better fix that. Lets avoid the front door, we don't want to steal Harvey and Ella's moment."

"Yes, but wait. One more moment...," Elliot looked out over the lake, trying to commit this moment to memory. He looked up at Damien who had stood and was looking out too, his face handsome and serene, he slowly turned to look down at him and he smiled to see Elliot looking at him.

"I love you," Elliot whispered.

"I love you too," Damien said, pulling him to his feet and into a tight embrace.

They started back towards the house a while later, both with a cheerful lightness in their steps.

*Damien*

When they reached the bedroom it was all he could do to resist tearing Elliot's brand new shirt off him. He held him close, kissing him pationately, causing Elliot to off balance into the wall behind him. He grabbed his suit collar tightly in one hand and laced the other into his honey hair, he gripped it, holding Elliots face still. Elliot's mouth opened further in a breath of discomfort at the tight grip but he did not protest, and Damien continued to kiss him, the need for him not ebbing away only growing into a furious tornado. He moved to kiss his exposed neck and to his pleasure felt Elliot's shiver of delight, small bumps raising on his skin where his lips touched.

"Oh," Elliot moaned and the noise only made him feel hungrier. He began to pull off Elliot's clothes, Elliot helped all the while not breaking their kisses. Once he was fully undressed he broke away for a moment to admire him. He was so perfect. Standing before him, his beautiful body, the mole at his hip that he liked to kiss, his penis growing every second with the excitement. Then there was his face, the one that haunted Damiens dreams day and night. His wide eyes waiting for an instruction, cheeks pink, mouth open, hair bedraggled.

Elliot smiled a little, clearly embarrassed by the prolonged staring.

"Do you want me to kneel sir?"

"Yes," Damien said, watching him as he dropped to his knees, looking up at him expectantly.

He took off his own clothes now and as his cock sprung free he saw Elliot's eyes flick down for a moment before returning to look back at him. He wanted it, but knew he was to wait. His natural obdience had been easy to enforce, but even now it took Damien's breath away.

Without a word he moved towards him, putting one hand gently on Elliot's head. As his penis moved closer to his face Elliot broke his gaze and look instead at his cock. He opened his mouth.

His tongue was warm and soft as he slowly took in the tip, Damien moaned in satisfaction at the sensations. Elliot was a quick learner, he had taken on the tips Damien had given him and now presented them back to him.

He bobbed his head slowly at first, just taking in the first third of his cock. His mouth was wet and he sucked softly so that the pressure mounted with each bob. He slowly begun to speed up, reaching a rhythm that made Damien growl, gasping and gripping his hair tightly. He began to move his hips, Elliot allowing him to take control. He looked at his perfect face, his mouth around his dick and felt another rush of pleasure. He began to fuck his face deeper, Elliot's cock began to leak precum, showing Damien that he was enjoying it. He was fully in his mouth now, the tip of his cock hitting the back of his throat. He pulled out and Elliot gasped and coughed.

"The bed," he said and Elliot jumped up obediently.

"Yes sir."

Damien directed him so that he was laying over the bed, his feet on the ground, his legs slightly spread, ass up and ready for him.

Damien walked around the bed, enjoying the moment of seeing him like that. Elliot turned to look at him, but said nothing, both just watching each other. Damien retrieved the bottle of lube from the bedside table and returned to Elliot's ass.

His asshole was still tight even after months of regular fucking. He gently inserted a lubed finger and felt Elliot tense slightly in reaction.

"Shh, you know it's going to feel good," he said rubbing his ass gently with his other hand. He continued to move his finger until he felt him relax slowly. He inserted another, causing Elliot to issue a groan of pleasure. He stretched his asshole carefully, his other hand gently stroking Elliot's cock between his legs. Elliot buried his face in the covers, his legs began to shake slightly.

He continued the slow teasing, adding a third finger.

"Please sir," Elliot whimpered and Damien smiled.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me now sir, I can't stand it," he said, his words broken off by another moan of pleasure.

Damien withdrew his hand from Elliots penis and took his own, he wiped some of the lube dripping down Elliot's ass crack onto him before readying himself at his twitching asshole. He pushed slowly into him, Elliots ass flexed to accommodate him and he pushed. He felt Elliot's ass pushing against him, begging him to go faster, to which he obliged.