Matchmaker 05: May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only thing soft is your cock."

He grabbed me by the back of the head and hauled me to him. "We shall see about that."

He kissed me. There was no tenderness, only aggression and need. I kissed him back, falling into the fantasy. Before I was done with him, I'd have the keys to the fucking Kremlin.

.

.

.

Garret

The darkness of slumber fell gently away. Michelle was no longer in my arms and I reached for her, my eyes still closed as I hovered in the twilight of half-sleep. She wasn't in the bed. I felt a moment of concern and opened my eyes, searching for her in the darkness until I heard the toilet flush. She staggered back into the bedroom and tumbled into the bed, snuggling in close with a sigh. I wrapped her up, adding my own sigh of contentment. This was where she belonged.

I didn't know the time and didn't care. There wasn't a single clock anywhere in the cabin, apart from our phones, and they were downstairs. I didn't care about that, either. It was certainly morning, but it was still dark outside, the early morning rays of sun not yet visible, and that was all that mattered.

This would be our last full day together. I had originally been scheduled to leave today, but I'd changed my flight reservations so she and I could fly out together tomorrow, giving us one more night in the cabin. Over the past week we'd talked about our future and agreed that when we got back to Seattle, we'd stay in touch. She was only an hour away, and we could easily get together on weekends. Knowing that this wasn't the end made the last few days far easier to bear.

Sleep began to reclaim me. I found it hard to imagine not having her around. I didn't love her, but she was becoming very important to me. Even though we'd been together only a month, she was one of my longer lasting relationships. I couldn't recall any relationship lasting more than three months, and those were damned few. Most of my relationships were measured in weeks, not months, and none in years.

Michelle was different. By now I usually felt trapped, or bored, but I didn't feel that way with her. Instead of looking for ways out of the relationship, I was looking for ways to strengthen it. I pulled her a little closer, and I liked how she nodded slightly in sleepy agreement with my tightened snuggle.

She was simply amazing. She'd truly come alive in our time together. When I'd first met her, she had an easy-going lightness about her. She wouldn't let me push her around, but she wasn't demanding, content to let me do my thing as long as I let her do hers. We'd had a rough week at the beginning, but once she worked through that, she'd changed. She was still bright and bubbly as she'd been the first couple of days, but more so. It was like she'd been turned up to eleven. Maybe she'd finally come to terms with her past. I didn't know, didn't care, and didn't dwell on it. It didn't matter. All that mattered now was she was part of my life.

After our spy vs. spy contest in the meadow, I hadn't seen Lynn again, even though I'd given her a couple of opportunities to present herself. I didn't think Lynn was completely gone. How could she be? She was part of Michelle. It seemed to be cathartic for Michelle to have Lynn show up occasionally, and I didn't want Michelle to slip back into the gloom she'd struggled with after we'd first fucked.

While Lynn slept, I'd had Michelle all to myself. I could handle Lynn, and having her show up now and again was damned exciting, but I preferred Michelle. I fucked Lynn, but I made love to Michelle, and while I often had harder orgasms with Lynn, I had more satisfying ones with Michelle.

After the meadow, we'd skipped a day because we were both a little beat up and sore from our raucous play on the ground among the flowers, but after that, as Lynn hid from me, Michelle had the opportunity to show me what she was really like. Last night had been amazing. We'd sat on the large comfortable couch in front of the fireplace, as we did most nights, sipping a very nice wine. As our kissing became more intimate, we'd slowly worked ourselves out of clothes, but instead of going to bed, like we normally did, we'd made tender love in front of the fire.

She'd sat on me, her knees in the couch on either side of my hips, with my cock deep inside her as we kissed, touched, and whispered intimately. We'd sat like that, holding each other's gaze and unmoving, for at least a half-hour, before she'd leaned back, silently encouraging me onto the floor. I'd risen from the couch, we'd pulled the cushions into the floor for padding, and we resumed what we'd started. Having her sitting on me like that had been the single most sensual thing any woman had ever done to, or with, me.

My eyes closed. I was still smiling in memory and thinking about my future as sleep reclaimed me, dragging me back into the darkness of slumber.

-oOo-

"Morning," I whispered as Michelle began to rouse.

"What time is it?" she muttered, still drowsy.

"Daylight." She knew there were no clocks, her question an automatic one in her half-asleep state.

She groaned and stretched, her eyes still closed, before puckering her lips in invitation. I gladly complied. The first kiss was short, but after a moment, her lips twisted in a half smile as she drew me back for more. The second was far deeper and longer lasting. As I began kissing down her body, she sighed heavily, her smile dreamy.

"That's nice." I slowly drew a finger around one of her nipples, smiling as it hardened under my touch. I lowered my lips to taste it, but she gently pushed me away. "We have to get up."

"I already am."

She sniffed out a short laugh. "So what else is new?" she sighed, still struggling to throw off the lingering tendrils of sleep. I returned to her nipple, teasing it with my tongue. She groaned, sighed, and pushed me away again. "Stop. Curt is coming for the horses this morning, and if you start that, we'll be late."

"Shit," I muttered. "I forgot about that."

She rolled to her side with another groan and sat on the side of the bed. "Yeah. We still have some carrots and apples to give them, and I want to brush Penny one more time as I say goodbye."

I nodded in understanding. I wanted to say goodbye to Shamrock as well. It was hard to believe how attached I'd become to her. I watched in amusement as Michelle hobbled into the bathroom. I followed, smiling as she carefully stepped into the shower. I thought about joining her, but since we didn't know when Curt was stopping by, it'd be our luck we'd be in the middle of something when he arrived. Besides, she was moving funny, her gait stiff and uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"My knees!" she said, turning on the water. "Last night was our third time on the floor, and I've hurt the next morning every time. No more."

"We used cushions last night."

"Yeah, I know," she said as she ducked under the water, "but I didn't have them under my knees."

We'd finished last night with her on top. It had been incredibly erotic, watching her move in the warm, flickering glow of the fire as her face twisted in pleasure. "Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I was too wound up last night to notice."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. It was so worth it."

I went downstairs with her towel to start coffee. That was my job. Michelle still did all the cooking, but I could make coffee and made sure to have a cup ready for her when she stepped out of the shower. I was helping her in the kitchen, watching what she was doing, and I was reasonably sure I could handle breakfast now. Maybe, when we returned home, I'd surprise her with breakfast in bed one morning.

When the water shut off, I was standing there, a large mug of coffee, creamed and sweetened to her taste, and a towel, freshly warmed from the dryer. I handed her the mug as I wrapped her in the towel and was rewarded with a kiss. It was our normal morning routine and I enjoyed it immensely.

By the time I stepped out of the shower the smell of bacon filled the room. I dressed and trotted down the steps. The fire was almost out, so I added wood and poked at the coals to encourage it to life. When I'd arrived, I'd hated the fuss and bother of wood heat, but now it didn't bother me so much. Splitting wood and hauling it in would never be fun, but getting to enjoy the fire's crackling warmth, its flickering light, and its cozy smell made the effort worth it.

After a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and a bagel, we started our day. While Michelle washed up, I hauled in enough wood to last us through the day and tonight. As I brushed my teeth, she tied her hair up in her normal, easy-breezy, ponytail. She was even more stunningly beautiful with her copper colored hair down and framing her face, but when she wore it up, like she normally did, she had an outdoorsy and carefree look that fit her perfectly.

We sliced the remaining four apples and divided the seven carrots between us, snapping the largest one in half to not cheat either horse. We carried our bounty to the stables, Penny and Shamrock watching us with interest, their ears up and forward with their heads held high.

"Hey, girl," I murmured as I fed Shamrock the first slice of her apple. "You going to miss me with I'm gone?"

I was going to miss her. I'd been working out for more than ten years in order to impress the ladies, and I knew I was stronger than the average guy, but compared to Shamrock and the power she packed, I was nothing. She nuzzled me for another piece of apple or a carrot, and I smiled as I stroked her head and neck.

I glanced at Michelle. She was feeding Penny, a smile on her lips as she held her face close to the horse's neck. This was what we should be doing. Tending our horses, making love every night, and waking up in each other's arms the next morning. I smiled as I offered Shamrock a choice between a carrot and another slice of apple. She selected the apple but immediately turned for the carrot, perhaps fearing I would withdraw the offer.

"I wouldn't do that," I murmured as she took the carrot.

I glanced at Michelle again and snorted. I worked out to increase my chances with women, but I no longer cared about women, plural. There was only one woman I cared to impress now, and she was standing ten feet from me. She turned toward me and smiled as she wrapped her arm around Penny's neck. I smiled, unable to do anything else. She made me happy, and for the first time in my life, I felt a deep contentment. I was no longer thinking about my next conquest, searching for my next bedmate. I already knew who and where she was, and I knew she would be waiting for me, her arms open in welcome.

After Shamrock ate the last piece of carrot and realized I had no more, she purred, what Michelle called a nicker, as she nudged at me, requesting that I stroke her neck. "Yeah, I'm going to miss you," I murmured as I caressed her neck.

Michelle and I spent a couple hours washing the horses, applying some coat shine she found among the supplies in the tack room to make their hair glow. Once the horses were bathed and groomed, we took a break for lunch, and then started cleaning our tack. Horses were a lot of work, but it was a labor of love I didn't mind anymore. As we worked, I realized a lot of things I'd once hated and bitched about I now either enjoyed or didn't mind doing. I found it amusing I hadn't realized it until now.

We were still polishing the saddles when I heard the growl of an approaching truck. "Sounds like Curt's here," I said as I began wiping my hands to get the saddle soap off, Michelle doing the same before we headed outside to meet him. "Curt, good so see you," I said, offering my hand as the old man exited his truck.

"You too, Garret," he replied, taking my hand. "How's the girls?"

"Fat and spoiled."

Curt chuckled. "Good." He moseyed up to Penny, running his hands along her flanks. "You gave her a bath?"

"We wanted them to look good for you when you arrived," Michelle said.

Curt nodded in approval. "You wanna help me get them in the trailer?"

"Sure," she replied.

As Curt led Shamrock past, the horse looked at me, almost as if she were sorry to be leaving. I ran my hand down her side as she walked past. When Michelle walked Penny past, I was almost sure she had tears in her eyes, and I didn't think it was from sore knees. It took Curt only moments to get the horses loaded into the trailer and secured.

"Just lock the key in the cabin. I'll get it when I come up to turn off the water and such."

"We'll leave it on the dining table," I said.

"Good enough."

"Thank you for letting us enjoy your beautiful cabin and use your horses for a month," Michelle chimed in.

"No problem, Miss. If you ever want to use it again, you just call."

She nodded. "We may do that."

He nodded one last time. "Have a safe flight home," he grunted as he turned for his truck. Curt was probably the last generation of true cowboys. He spoke little, but when he did speak, people would be wise to listen.

I pulled Michelle into my side as the Curt's truck growled away, disappearing up the long drive. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. A little bummed the horses are gone."

I nodded in understanding but said nothing. "I guess we should finish cleaning the saddles."

She nodded. "Yeah, I guess. And we still have the blankets to do."

Once we finished the saddles, we went to work on the blankets, using a brush to remove the hair before washing them down using the water hose and some blanket soap. Once they were clean, we hung them over the fence to dry in the sun.

"Oof," Michelle grunted as she tumbled into one of the chairs. "That was a workout!"

"How's your knees?"

"Better now. Moving helped."

"Go get a bath," I suggested. "I'll hop in right behind you, then later we'll go into town and I'll buy you dinner. It doesn't seem right to make you cook on your last night here."

She smiled. "Best offer I've had today," she said as she rose. "We're about out of stuff to fix anyway." She was halfway up the steps when she turned and looked at me coyly, a small smile playing at her lips. "I'd ask you to join me, but I'm saving you for tonight."

"You don't think I can go twice?"

Her smile spread. "I certainly hope so... but tonight. It'll have to last me for a week."

"Well, when you put it that way..."

She started up the steps again. "I thought you'd understand," she said, not looking back, but I swear, she put more swing in her ass than normal, just to torture me.

.

.

.

Michelle

When Garret had suggested dinner, I thought he meant in Lolo. Instead we'd gone to Missoula and had dinner at a more upscale place that specialized in steaks. I hadn't packed anything dressy, but I did what I could with what I brought, mixing and matching jeans, blouse, and a sweater. Garret had a little easier time because he'd brought nicer clothes than I did, but The Butcher's Block was a laidback place and I didn't feel out of place.

The food and service were excellent, as was the company. As our meal was winding down, and we were sipping our wine, he watched me. He had such a hunger in his eyes that I half-expected him to sweep the dishes into the floor, rip my clothes off, and take me right there on the table in front of everyone. Lynn had been standing ready to offer her services if he'd made his move. I smiled, watching out of the Tahoe's side window as he drove us home, imagining the shocked looks of the other patrons had we engaged in erotic battle. My private smile widened at the mental slip. Not home, but the cabin. I was getting very cozy thinking about him and the cabin.

"You okay?" he asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked at him, his features muddled and indistinct in the glow of the instrument panel. "Fine, why?"

"You're quiet."

"Thinking."

"About what?"

You fucking me on a table in the restaurant while everyone watched. "Nothing in particular."

He slammed on the brakes, hauling the Tahoe to an abrupt halt, before backing up and turning down the long dark drive.

"I miss the drive every damn time," he grumbled. "Curt needs to put up a sign or something."

I snickered. It was true he nearly drove past the drive every time, but I couldn't say anything. All the curves in the road and trees to either side looked the same. If I were driving, I'd miss it too. We should use the Tahoe's GPS and not try to rely on memory, but I always thought I'd remember where the drive was the next time.

"Yeah. A sign that says Lady Slipper Meadows or something."

He nodded in agreement as we drove slowly down the gravel path before rolling to a stop on the wide parking area. I looked to see if Penny and Shamrock were watching us and were okay before remembering they'd gone home. I sighed in disappointment. I didn't have time for a horse, but I damn sure wanted one now.

We tromped to the cabin. The nearest streetlight was probably ten or twelve miles away, and if it weren't for the Tahoe's powerful headlights, the darkness would be complete. He unlocked the door and led us in. As he reached for the light switch, I stilled his hand.

"No," I whispered. I pushed the door shut, blocking most of the light from the SUV. The cabin was slightly cool, the fire having nearly died in our absence. "Fix the fire and join me upstairs."

"No lights?"

The thought of us having only the light from the fireplace to see by, at least until the moon came up, excited me. I pulled his lips to mine. "No lights," I murmured as we kissed.

He pulled me close, holding me tight as our lips caressed, my passions beginning to spool up. I still remembered how he looked at me in the restaurant, his eyes full of desire, yet with a softness I'd started noticing in the last few days. I sighed out of the kiss and slowly dragged my finger down his chest as I backed away, my thoughts consumed by the pleasures to come. Not only was he my first uncut man, he was also the most well-endowed, and the pleasures he gave me exceeded any I'd experienced before.

The layout of the cabin was simple, and with the headlights though the two windows flanking the door, I could see well enough to make it to the stairs. As I slowly walked up the steps the lights of the Tahoe disappeared, plunging the cabin into near total darkness. I continued up as I heard the thumps and scrapes as he tended the fire.

I made my way to the dresser, fumbling to find the right drawer in the darkness. I'd brought one naughty nighty, but I hadn't worn it for him. Tonight, I would. My fingers touched my underwear until I felt the lace and pulled negligee from the drawer. I began to undress, wanting to be ready for him when he finished tending the fire.

The white chemise fit like a mini dress, long enough to just cover my hips and the matching panties, with a deep, plunging neckline to show off the swell of my breasts. It was my favorite of my three negligees, sexy enough to be alluring but modest enough I didn't feel like I was trying too hard.

I let my hair down and settled on the bed, glad the chemise was white, making me easier to see in the dim light. I waited as the glow from the fireplace below brightened, the light from the fire spreading ahead of its warm. Though the bedroom was warmer than downstairs, I was still pimpling with gooseflesh. No matter. I'd soon be warm enough. I heard him coming up the stairs before I saw him and could just make out his shadow against the warm glow. He moved across the room but stopped.

"Holy shit... where's that been all this time?" he murmured.

"I've been saving it for something special. I think our last night here together qualifies." I waited, but he made no move to join me. "Are you coming?"

1...345678