Matchmaker 05: May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost."

I snickered. Michael had proven he could come twice in a single session, and had done so twice. The first time was when we were fucking for the pride of our club and control of territory, and again in the meadow when we were fucking each other for information. Tonight, I was going to make Garret come twice. There was no way I was letting Lynn have all the fun.

"Come to bed," I purred. "I'm cold and I need you to warm me up."

He began to undress, and I smiled. I couldn't see tonight, but I knew he wore boxer briefs, and they clung to him in delightfully. Not only did they highlight his assets perfectly when he was soft, but he was so big when he was erect the head of his cock peeked over the waistband. They were sexy as shit, and since he was a shower instead of a grower, I got a mini peep show every time he dressed or undressed. Combined with his perfect, sculptured physique, and the fact he didn't shave his body like some men, he was by far the most studly man I'd ever seen... anywhere... ever.

He joined me in bed, rolling me to my back, and as his lips found mine in a gentle but deeply erotic kiss, I gripped his manhood. He was already steel hard, and I spread his wetness with my thumb as we kissed.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," he whispered as he slowly withdrew from the kiss, his finger gently pushing back a lock of my hair.

I smiled up at him, touching his lips with my fingers. I didn't want to tell him that he was beautiful, even though he was, afraid he would get weirded out because of some macho bullshit, so I did the next best thing. I pulled his lips back to mine and kissed him with everything I had.

He returned the kiss in kind, the intensity almost taking my breath. He left my lips and began to kiss his way down my body. When he reached my negligee, he licked me through the fabric as he slid his hands underneath the fabric and slowly glided them back up my body, uncovering me as he did, his touch leaving behind a crackling pleasure.

I groaned softly as I moved, allowing him to work my chemise up to free my breasts from their lacy prison. He gently worked the nighty over my head, chasing it with his lips and tongue, before dropping it, no longer concerned with it once I was free of its confines. I sighed as he worked his lips down me again, my hand on the back of his head to hold his lips to my breast as he licked and kissed, causing me to move for a different reason.

After feasting on my breasts, he moved on, traveling lower, and I began to pant in anticipation. He had the most exquisitely skilled lips and tongue, and he used them on me with devastating effect night after night. As he reached the tiny patch of material that covered my most intimate area, he continued past, kissing down my leg while the panties followed in slow pursuit.

He reached my feet and sucked on my big toe, making me squirm and moan as he slipped the fabric from first one leg, then the other. When he left my feet and began licking his way back to my center, I turned in the bed. As he began to explore my flower, he rolled to his back, drawing me over with him. I settled into him, taking him into my mouth while slowly pumping him with my fist.

I couldn't hope to take him all, so I swallowed what I could and kissed along the outside for the rest. We pleasured each other for many long moments, grunting and sighing as we gave and took pleasure. He sensed my approaching orgasm and tightened his grip on my hips as his tongue fluttered and caressed. He pinched my clit with his lips, lighting me up with pleasure and making me moan in delight. I tried to pull away, but he held me, tightening his grip even more.

"No! Please! I want to come with you inside me!" I begged, trying to free myself from the exquisite torture of his kiss.

He released me and I quickly turned, kissing him furiously, tasting myself on his lips as I settled over him. Taking him into my core, I groaned as he stretched me, the erotic ache and searing pleasure of his initial passage indistinguishable from each other. The first plunge wasn't quite enough to push me over the edge, but his rapid series of four or five hard strokes did.

I became incandescent in pleasure as I reared up, my head tilted back as my mouth opened in a silent scream. He held my hips, forcing me down on his cock to drive himself as deep as possible. I relaxed with an explosive gasp as my orgasm washed out of me. I fell forward, pressing myself into him, desperate for the taste of his lips. We kissed, our tongues dancing as he began to thrust into me again, causing me to moan low and deep into his mouth.

-oOo-

"Come on, baby. I want you to come," Garret panted as he slammed into me from behind. "I want to feel you come on my cock."

I moaned. We'd been at it for hours, for days, maybe even for weeks. I didn't know and didn't care. I never wanted this moment to end. Garret was every bit the equal of Michael as a lover, and I'd never want another. He'd already come once, pounding into me from behind as we lay on our sides, until he'd barked loudly, holding me tight as he grunted with each slow stroke. We'd laid still, his cock still inside as he panted, but I wanted to make him come again in a secret desire to prove I was as desirable as Lynn, my hard fucking, nasty talking, alter-ego.

As his breathing began to slow, I pushed him to his back, rolled on top of him, and kissed him thoroughly. He'd responded in kind, and though he'd softened somewhat, when I took him inside me again, and softly begged him to keep fucking me, he'd quickly returned to his former hardness. That had been sometime last year, and he was still fucking me.

I'd already come three times, but I could feel a fourth climax lurking just beyond my reach. "Make me come again," I begged. "Please make me come again."

Garret and Michelle weren't as athletic as Lynn and Michael, but that didn't mean Garret was any less of a fucking machine. He pulled out of me, wiping his face as he did, and pushed my hips so that I tumbled to my side. He rolled me to my back, grabbed my legs, pulled me back to him, and lunged into me again.

"I'm going to make you come," he growled as he hovered over me, propped on his elbows, his arms tucked in tight at my sides. I loved it when he wrapped me up like that, and my orgasm inched closer.

"Yes... yes..." I whispered. "Keep fucking me until I come."

We were in the sprint to the finish, and he slammed into me, grunting and snuffling into my neck. I gripped him tight, his flesh damp with sweat as he tried to drive me through the bed with his hips.

"Fuck! Shit! You're going to make me come again! Fuck!" he grunted after a long moment.

Hearing his cry of erotic distress made my passions flair, and my rising orgasm swelled. He began to slow his pounding hips, trying to stall his orgasm.

I spurred him with my heels. "Faster!" I gasped. "Don't stop! Please don't stop! You're going to make me come!"

He began driving into me with purpose. "I'm going to come!" he grunted.

"Don't stop!"

"I can't hold it!"

"Oh God! Please don't stop!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming! Fuck!" he roared to the ceiling as he reared up on his massively strong arms, his back arching in carnal bliss.

I clung to him as he lifted my back from the bed. "Please don't stop!" I squeaked as I wrestled with my orgasm, trying to draw it to me. I was so close.

We dropped back to the bed, and he began pounding the shit out of me as he bellowed, a guttural roar of pain and pleasure. He was crushing me into the bed with his weight, but I pulled him tighter still. He bellowed into the pillow again, and amazingly, began to fuck me even harder, his hands flexing under my ass as he made me his.

Even in the exquisite torture of orgasm, he protected me, channeling his cry into the pillow to not deafen me. No man had ever tried so hard, given so much, to please me. His animal-like cry of pleasure, the slap of our flesh as he fucked me, the feel of his magnificent cock inside me, all combined to overwhelm me.

"I'm coming!" I wailed, gripping him as tightly as I could, afraid if I let him go, I'd be forever lost in a sea of pleasure.

And still he fucked me. I wailed again, my inarticulate cry of pleasure joining with his. And then his pounding hips were frozen as he pushed deep into me and shivered. I came out from under my orgasm just as he began to relax.

I flexed, squeezing his cock. He snarled and thrust into me with three hard, fast plunges before stilling his hips again. "Shit..." he sighed as another hard shudder passed though him.

I flexed again, causing him to grunt low and deep, but this time he only thrust once, and there was no shudder.

We lay still, his cock still inside me as he blew out a long, cleansing breath and found my lips. "Fuck," he sighed.

"What?" I whispered, delighted with his performance.

"You fucking tried to kill me."

I smiled in the darkness. "You didn't enjoy it?"

A ghost of a smile played across his lips. "You know I did. You're amazing."

I pulled his lips back to mine. He was pretty fucking amazing himself.

.

.

.

Garret

It was a big step, but it was one I was willing, anxious even, to make. "What do you think?" I asked.

Michelle looked around. "I like it, but are you sure you want to do this?"

I smiled, pulling her in for a quick kiss. "Yes."

It had been a couple of months since we'd returned from Montana and our relationship was better than ever. So good in fact, I was apartment shopping.

The first week we were back I realized seeing Michelle only between Friday night and Sunday evening wasn't enough, not nearly enough, and Wednesday I'd driven the hour from Seattle to Clear Lake in my Porsche. I hadn't gone with the intent to spend the night, but I had.

That weekend I'd spent Sunday night with her as well and driven into work Monday morning. Monday evening, even though we'd talked for more than an hour on the phone, I'd missed her desperately. I flew out Tuesday morning for business, but when I returned Wednesday evening, I'd gone to her place directly from the airport. Over the past four weeks, I'd spent more nights at her house than I had mine.

There was no way she could, or would, leave her farm to join me in Seattle, so I was coming to her. We'd talked about me moving in with her but decided that was too big of a step too soon. I think we were both afraid our relationship was based on sex, as all my relationships in the past had been, and we didn't want to make the commitment only to have it end in a few months. So, instead, I was renting an apartment in Mt. Vernon, reducing the distance between us from almost an hour to under fifteen minutes.

I was keeping my house in Seattle for now, but what she didn't know was I was having some minor cosmetic work done to make it ready to sell. When we'd returned from the small cabin in the woods, I was also concerned that the leopard couldn't change his spots and I would fall back into my old ways. After another month, I knew that wouldn't happen and was fully committed to this relationship and none other. I didn't want to pressure her, but if things continued as they were, my next move would be into her house.

There was thirty-acre plot adjoining her farm that she thought she could talk the owner into selling. If we moved in together, and the lot could be bought, I was buying it and having it fenced for horses.

"Good," she said. "I like it."

"That's good, since you're going to be spending some nights here, right?"

"Just try to keep me away."

"Let me go sign the paperwork."

The fifty-minute commute was going to suck, but it didn't suck as much as not seeing her did. I was willing to make the drive to see her every night. I smiled as we walked, hand in hand, to the manager's office.

The apartment was less than a third the size of my house, but I didn't care about appearances as much anymore. It had everything I needed and offered something my big house in Seattle didn't... Michelle close by.

It only took twenty minutes for me to sign the six-month lease and collect the keys. "Dinner?" I asked as I opened the door to my car.

"Home or out?" she asked before she dropped into my low-slug car.

"Out," I suggested. "Will tonight be the night?"

She snickered, slapped at me playfully, and settled into the rich leather passenger seat. She had a wildly active imagination, as I'd discovered in Montana, but she was even more creative now that we were home. On the flight back to Seattle, she'd whispered in my ear how she'd imagined us fucking in a crowded restaurant, sparing no details. She did it, the bitch, just to make me uncomfortable, forcing me to sit in the first-class seat with a raging erection. I'd already had my brush with the law from fucking in public, but even though I knew we'd never do it, I still teased her about it. However, in the privacy of her home, the sky was the limit.

She lived in a modest, perhaps fifteen hundred square foot, home. The house was older and needed some work, but it seemed to suit her perfectly. It had belonged to the older couple she'd bought the acreage from to start her tulip farm, and she was slowly addressing issues with the house when she had the time, energy, and money.

I found it humorous that she had a modern, very clean, equipment shed, along with a large and beautiful greenhouse where she worked to hybridize her tulips, but she lived in a slightly tatty house. She'd explained that the greenhouse and shed paid the bills and were more important than living in a nice house. I'd first offered to pay to have people come in and do the necessary work to finish the renovations on her house, and then offered to 'loan' her the money for the same, but she'd flatly refused both offers, claiming she didn't want to feel indebted to me. We'd finally found a compromise where I was helping her do the things we could. I wasn't all that handy with a hammer and saw, but there were things I could do, and I was learning as I went.

In hindsight, I'd realized, she'd given me a test run on something simple to see if I'd do more harm than good once I had tool in hand. We'd used her Ford pickup and driven to the local home improvement warehouse, where she'd bought some shelving for her shed, and I'd put them together for her. It wasn't easy to stay focused and on task, especially considering after I completed the first set of shelving, she took off her blouse, the second, her pants, and the third her underwear. We tested the shelves strength, stability, and my assembly, by having her hang onto them as I banged her from behind.

Fortunately, they passed the test, and she decided I might be useful after all. We started tackling one project a weekend. We were making progress, if slowly, mainly because the work kept getting interrupted.

The first project was when I helped her paint a room in her house, and she insisted, insisted, that I had to do it wearing only pants. I thought she'd mean shirtless and had agreed, but she she'd meant far more than that. Not only did she want me shirtless, but I wasn't to wear underwear, and my pants had to be unsnapped with my cock hanging out. I couldn't simply paint in the nude, which would have been easier, she wanted it exactly as she described. She was clearly playing out some handy-man fantasy, and since I could refuse her nothing, I'd complied.

It took an entire day to do what shouldn't have taken more than four or five hours. Not only did my pants keep sliding down as I moved, but before the room was done, we'd made a hell of a mess. Thankfully there was a thick sheet of plastic covering the floor to protect the carpet, since we spilled paint and got it everywhere from rolling around in it. Later, in the shower, getting the paint off each other had been just as much fun, and now I couldn't walk down a paint aisle without smiling.

We could get a lot more projects done if we could keep our hands off each other, but Michelle didn't seem to mind the slow place, and I sure as hell didn't.

I pulled into Ciao, an Italian place we'd found that we liked, and I escorted her inside. We asked for what we considered our table, a table for two tucked into a dim corner away from where most people wanted to sit.

When our wine arrived, I reached both hands across the table, and she took them with a smile. "Thank you for going with me today."

Her smile widened. "My pleasure. I'm glad to have you closer. I felt guilty, making you drive all that way all the time."

I shrugged. "I'm still doing it."

"Yeah, but it feels different now. You'll be living here and driving to work."

I snickered. "How's that different than what I'm doing now?"

"I don't know. It just is. Lots of people commute to Seattle. Before, I felt like you were coming to see me. I guess I felt guilty that you came here ten times as often as I was going to you."

"I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't wanted to."

She nodded. "I know. But this is better. You're sure you won't get tired of the drive?"

I shook my head. My house was on the south side of Seattle, and the office was on the north side. After I moved, I would be coming from the north, and I wouldn't have to battle traffic all the way. The commute might be a little longer, but it would be far easier.

"It's only fifteen or twenty minutes more than I'm driving now, and I won't have to deal with so much rush hour traffic. It's totally worth it."

"Is that the only reason?" she asked. She was trying to hide her teasing smile but failing.

"That's it," I deadpanned.

She harrumphed but smiled. She knew better.

We finished our meal, paid, and drove back to her house. It was a lovely, late June, evening. Her crop of tulips had been stunningly beautiful, and even though their peak was past, seeing the riot of color almost as far as the eye could see was breathtaking. Everyone needed to walk through a hundred acres of tulips in bloom at least once in their life. Soon she would begin harvesting the bulbs for shipment, but until then, she was in one of her seasonal lulls.

We walked among the flowers, hand in hand, as she checked the plants. It would be dark soon, the sun low on the horizon. She paused to inspect a bloom, and when she straightened, I caught her hand again, slowly pulled her close, and carefully let her hair down.

The ruddy glow of the setting sun behind her made her glow, her copper colored hair making her a living sun goddess. She was so achingly beautiful, becoming more so every day. I cupped her face and gently brushed her lips with mine. I held her gaze as she held mine. Lynn still came out and played occasionally, but Michelle seemed to have conquered that demon. She no longer feared her alter-ego and accepted it as part of herself.

"I love you," I whispered.

Her eyes widened. "What?"

I smiled slightly at her surprise. I'd been wanting to tell her I was falling for her, but I'd been waiting for the right moment. Now was the perfect time. Even standing in a field of flowers, she was the most beautiful thing in the world, her hair aflame as she seemed to glow with an inner light.

"I said I love you," I repeated.

She attempted to look away, but I held her face, forcing her look at me. "Do you mean that?" she finally asked.

"Yes."

She continued to hold my gaze. "You've only known me a couple of months."

"I know."

She licked her lips. "But with everything you said you've done..."

I'd hidden nothing from her and had answered every question she'd asked about my past. I hadn't gone into details, and she hadn't asked for them, but she knew about the women I'd fucked, how I'd once used women and then discarded them when I was done.

1...345678