Mated For Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to clean you up now and drop my hot, wet mouth down on you? Suck you off nice and slow? Is that where you want? A nice, long, hot, wet, slippery blowjob, cum in my hot mouth as I greedily drink it all down, bobbing up and down, giving you every bit of it? Is that what you want? Do you want me to wrap my luscious, ruby lips around your throbbing shaft, suck you deep into my hot, wet mouth, wrap my tongue around and around your cock? Or maybe I can suck you from the side, slide my tongue up and down your pulsing shaft, my glossy ruby lips leaving soft, wet kisses up and down your throbbing muscle, slowly sucking on your glans, sucking it into my wet mouth, rolling it around with my tongue. And then impaling your hot rod into my mouth, up and down, sucking, biting, licking, kissing, drooling, all over your pulsing flesh. Ohh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Even without her stroking my cock, just hearing this from such a drop dead gorgeous woman would normal send me over the edge. But still, I couldn't cum. Why? Oh, why?

"Or maybe you'd like to drive your hot, slippery rod deep, deep into my boiling, wet, slippery cunt, my hot, pulsing pussy, just suck you in deep and greedy. Oh yes, my drooling pussy has more muscles than you can imagine. She can stroke you inside me, squeeze and release, suck and suck and suck. My pussy, it's like she has a mind of her own, Jake. A wanton, controlling, slutty mind. Pussy wants you. Desperately wants you."

She was driving me crazy. I was nearly delirious. My every fiber was concentrated on my cock. I was so close, so close, but she knew exactly what she was doing. No friction, only pressure. Keeping me right on the edge.

"Hours and hours, Jake. I can edge you like this for hours if I want to. Maybe days. Do you know what a day of constant edging does to a man? Stroking, squeezing, oozing all over, let my magic fingers do the work. Stroke, stroke, stroke, suck, lick, kiss, stroke, tongue, gooey oozey lube, stroke, stroke, suck, lick, kiss, stroke, squeeze, mmmm, so ready, ready to cum, it will be sooo good, so hard, such a release, stroking, kissing, sucking, licking. My big, soft, ruby lips closing down on your hot, throbbing shaft, sucking, squeezing, hot wet tongue licking up and down and around and around your shaft and balls. Or my hot, wet, tight, pulsing, sucking pussy pulling you deep, deep inside me, never releasing, just squeezing and pulsing.

"Look at my legs Jake. Look, they're here for you Jake. Let me wrap them around you, pull you deep inside me, squeeze you, never let you go, oh wouldn't you love to drive your hot, slippery cock between these silk-clad legs as I wrap them tightly around you, clamping you to me, pulling you deeper and deeper into me, my hot, wet, slick pussy just taking over, taking you in, grinding you down to mush."

She then straddled me backwards, facing my cock, her silk clad thighs squeezing my torso, her gorgeous firm ass just an inch or two from my face. "Feel it, Jake. I've decided this is where your big, beautiful, slippery cock will go. Soon Jake, soon. Stroking you, stroking you so nice and slippery, oh yes."

She then lowered herself onto my face, dropped her ass right on my nose. She smelled sweet and delicious. She added more pressure to my nose, wiggled her ass back and forth, back and forth.

"Ohhh!, There it goes Jake. I've got you now. Your nose is buried in my hole, oh yes, so sweet." She sat down even harder, wiggling back and forth, with each wiggle my nose dove deeper and deeper into her anal hole. "Oh, yes, Jake. Stroke, stroke. You feel sooo nice. Oh baby, I'm going to cum for you. Oh the anal ones are the best ohhh." The mirror smooth leather of her 4" heels squeezed my temples together, her silky thighs gripping the side of my body tight, tight. Now sitting harder, wiggling uncontrollably it seemed on my face, but she never stopped stroking, handsful of lube, pints of lube all over my cock and my balls reducing friction to nothing, keeping me hard but not cumming, edging me to oblivion but not over, stroking my cock, keeping the pressure. Nine point nine nine nine nine nine nine. She knew exactly what she was doing, I couldn't cum but oh she had it perfect, squeezing and stroking and caressing my cock and my balls with gorgeous, hot, sticky, slippery, gooey lube.

Then she dropped her whole weight on my face and screamed. A guttural, piercing scream of sheer euphoria as she came, grinding into my face, up and down, side to side, the pressure was almost unbearable. She was a bucking, seething, writhing mess on top of me, her boiling hot cunt spilling juices all over me, on and on she came, shuddering and vibrating, up and down, around and around. The violence of her body was stunning and it was all I could do to not be destroyed while riding it out. On and on she came, and I began to feel faint, unable to endure the pressure. Pumping, grinding, driving my face deeper and deeper into her. Screaming now, bucking and screaming.

But then, with a last final gasp she was thrown off me onto her side, still cumming, still panting and writhing. But she never let go of my cock. Holding on for dear life, like some safety handle, she gripped it with one hand as the other was buried deep into her pussy.

Finally her orgasm subsided. I was still hard, of course, with no relief yet. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. Her eyes betrayed no amusement. It was the smile of a conqueror.

"Now that you're nice and slick, let's slide that big, hot, gooey cock deep into my hot, tight, buttery meat-grinder."

She rose up slightly, picked up my cock at its base and held it vertical. Then she began to lower her steaming ass hole down onto my slick shaft.

"Nice and slow. Ever so slow, you're going to fill me up with your cock. Deep, deep you go, ever so slowly I'll take you in. You have to go deep, Jake. All the way. I have to have every inch of you. The lube will make it easy and beautiful, but don't be fooled. My ass is a tight fit. Oh yes, tight and hot and slick. You'll just keep sliding in, deep and hot and hard." I had no idea how I was going to endure that without cumming, but what the hell, she's in charge.

"Ohh, there it is. The head of your shaft. I can feel your slippery head on my anus, Jake. Mmmm, rub it around there, yes, oh it feels nice. So much sweet, gooey lube all over your big hot dick."

Ever so slowly she sank down, a millimeter at a time, the boiling anticipation of it made me faint. With each passing second, my shaft became engulfed in a vise-gripe, I had no control, I stared at the sight of my dick slithering deep into her round, perfect, slick, boiling, convulsing asshole, my dick being both pushed and pulled, nothing I could do but watch and cry out in pain and ecstasy, as my shaft was engulfed, hot and tight and slick, her asshole had a mind of its own, seething, boiling, gripping.

When I thought my cock was fully consumed, she pushed on, driving her ass deeper and harder into me until at last I felt, rather than heard, a 'click'. It was as if the head of my dick had locked into place. I was trapped there, immobile.

"Now my meat grinder takes over. I've got muscles on muscles in there Jake. I'm going to grind your cock into paste. Roll it around, flatten it down, squeeze it to jelly. Hammer it, pound it, grind it. Resistance is futile. You're locked deep, deep inside me. So deep. And no way out. You may not have a cock left when I'm done with it, Jake. When I finally release it, you'll have a soft, wet noodle for what used to be a cock. Unless I grant you a reprieve."

She moved to hands and knees now pulling me onto my knees behind her. She began to waive her ass back and forth, squeezing and pulling, and try as I might, I could not withdraw one single millimeter. She flopped onto her stomach and began a series of clenches, and the pressure on my dick was almost unbearable. "Hang on," she screamed, and I wrapped my arms around her waist and she began to roll around, now on top, now below. Back and forth, around and around she plunged and a guttural cry of joy erupted from her. On all fours again, she began to pump her ass up and down, repeatedly, pushing me onto my back, her fingers on her clit now, feverously manipulating, rubbing, inserting her fingers. Her cunt reacted, enveloping her hand, opening and closing, faster and faster, her ass clenching me a hundred times a minute.

And again, she came. Wild, screaming, bucking cumming, her whole body convulsing, over and over she came, and my dick was squeezed with relentless force. She laid herself out on top of me, her hair engulfing my face, and I wrapped my arms around her, my hands meeting at her breasts.

When she was done, she rolled off of me, released my cock, and let it pop out.

Savannah rolled over and looked up at me. A change came over her face. What was once a sweet and tender visage now looked angry and powerful. She sat up and quickly straddled over me.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me now, come on! Fuck me." Then she grabbed me by the shoulders and rolled me on top of her, holding my torso at arms' length. "Fuck me you bastard. Drive that big, throbbing cock into my tight, wet pussy. Drive it in NOW! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She lay on her back as I kneeled between her legs.

She reached behind me and grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her with uncanny strength. More than willing, I aimed for her pussy as she opened her legs to me. I looked down and her pussy was writhing and roiling all by itself. Steam emerged from her cunt and it literally reached out and grabbed my dick and yanked it deep inside of her. "YES!" she screamed. "Fuck me, drive me, go, go, go." She wrapped her silky legs around my waist with terrible force and pulled me deeper and deeper into her. Then with a terrible strength I could never have imagined, she wrapped her arms around my upper body and pulled me down, down into her seething, writhing, twisting, grasping body, holding me fast with inhuman strength. She buried her face in my neck and began to bite, drawing blood. Her long, lacquered nails dug deeply into my flesh but the pain was mixed with ecstasy as my cock was flooded with a million nerve endings of pure, utter euphoria.

But I didn't come. Why?

"Don't stop. Fuck me. You can't come inside me, slut. Not unless I say you can. You're mine now. You're my little fuck toy. Mine to do with as I please. And I please that you fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Drive me hard. COME ON! FUCK ME. HARDER. HARDER. FUCK ME!!!"

I was doing my best. It was like riding a bronco, but I was completely tethered to the beast. Her legs were clamped around me, her arms held me in an unbreakable hold, her teeth were buried in my neck and her nails dug into flesh. But most importantly, her pussy had my cock locked in the most unbreakable, deep vise hold of all, and pulling me deeper with every spasm. I was trapped five ways within this writhing, grasping, clawing, biting, clutching, molten sexual creature, a passenger to be abused and used, and all I could hope for was to survive. I couldn't even come, but the pleasure radiating from my cock was blasting away any sense of pain or discomfort.

On and on she went, alternately clenching and unclenching her inhumanly powerful legs and arms, driving me deeper and deeper a millimeter at a time, her mouth now on mine, her tongue entirely wrapped around mine, now releasing me, then slobbering all over my face, licking and sucking and biting, soaking my face, now her mouth back on mine, pouring every bit of her into the kiss, my hands buried in her long, thick hair. I could tell she was building up to something. If she was about to come, it was going to be violent. I wondered if I could survive it. Harder and harder she pulled me in, her pussy working my cock independently now, up and down, juices flowing over it, flooding it, calming it, keeping me from cumming. It was like being tethered in multiple places to an electric wire attached to a gushing loose fire hose.

Then in an instant, she rolled me over and she was on top. Still locked in, she pumped herself up and down my shaft, violently pounding me, bam! Bam! Bam! She sat high, her hands on my chest, holding me down, bent over me, pounding and slamming with her gushing cunt. On and on she went, building, faster, harder, stronger, screaming "I'm going to cum!!!" and then "Stay with me!". Then she pounded on my chest with her fists, left, right, left, right, then slapping my face, then choking me, her hips never stopping, building, building faster, faster, harder.

She came again, and like before it was all for her. Like a wild writhing thing, cumming and cumming on top of me, still driving me, still pounding my dick into her, she raised her arms and buried her hands in her hair, looking down on me like I was some toy, a malevolent toothy grin spread across her face as she bounced on me with increasing power and speed. "More, stay with me! Stay with me fucktoy! You are mine. My pet." Her cunt erupted in a torrent of hot fem cum, gushing and flooding all over me.

I was starting to get a little tired of this. I wasn't getting release. She was somehow using my cock for sport and I needed to cum. I started to sit up, try to push my case. And then she upped the ante. She hit me. Not a little woman's tap. A violent, closed-fist power punch to the cheek. "NO!" she screamed. "No resistance! You are mine now. MINE!" She hit me again. It hurt but my cock never softened. Not one bit. Then she began to pound my chest again with her fists. "Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me harder! Come on! Fuck me slave, fuck me, fuck me!" I didn't know what else I could do. Straddled atop me, she was a kinetic, seething mass of molten female power, screaming and bouncing and writhing over my body. She threw herself down upon me again, her teeth sank into my neck and her hips and legs working my cock with maniacal power and speed.

Her eyes were wide with rage and ecstasy, violence and sex. She was drooling now, a drooling, cumming, seething mass straddled on top of me. "It's time, slave. Cum now", she said. "Cum now and be my ever-lasting slave. Cum now and all is lost for you!"

Without warning, she pulled off, releasing my throbbing dick, and she lay on her back, knees up and legs apart. This was my moment. This spectacular, writhing creature wanted my cock in her seething vagina and was screaming at me to cum inside of her. I kneeled between her and stared down at the roiling, kinetic creature in front of me. Her arms were outstretched towards me, beckoning me into her body. Her cunt squirmed and pulsed, opening and closing, reaching out. Her cunt was a wide tunnel, red and throbbing and deep. This was going to be an amazing ride. "Cum inside me slave and be my fucktoy forever. My slave, my pet, cum inside me and give up the life you know. Cum, cum inside me and you are mine!"

I have no idea what she was talking about, but the sight before me was by far the most erotic vision I had ever imagined. I dove on top of her and her pussy just grabbed my dick and yanked it far into the depths of her. Arms and legs clamped around me and her tongue snaked out, encircling mine and pulling it inside her mouth. Her legs squeezed and released, squeezed and released. Her body writhing and gripping, her entire self dedicated to pulling the most powerful, sucking, absorbing orgasm in history. I came fast, blasting away inside her, on and on and on I came. She pulled her tongue away and stared at me, triumphant grin on her face. "Yes, Yes, Yes," she screamed. "Cum for me, Yes. That's it, be my slave, cum for me and serve me for all time. Yes, my little fucktoy. Be my plaything for all time. Cum, cum, cum, you are mine!"

I came with the power of a freight train. She knew it right away though, and between the spasms of her own orgasm she drove a muscular portion of her inner walls deeply into my glans, massaging the underpart of my cock, pumping the juices out of me with incredibly force. With terrible pressure, she forced every ounce of cum out of me. It was by far the most satisfying orgasm I had ever had. On and on I pumped away and she rode with me for every second of it.

At last I was finished and I collapsed into her. She relaxed and let me sink deeply into her body. She caressed me gently, still breathing hard but coming down, cooing into my ear and patting my head, her nylon-clad legs wrapped around my body. "Nice pet. Good boy. Oh we're going to have so much fun. You've done well. So well." She smiled, her eyes shining and hugged me sweetly. "You've pass your first test. You will be a perfect, ideal mate."

Mate? I hadn't heard that before. It didn't matter. Contented, I fell asleep.

***

I awoke to the sound of someone moving about the room. I opened my eyes. Savannah was walking towards me. "OK lover, let's go. You've passed your first test. It's time to take it up a notch."

"Test? What do you mean, test? I thought we were going to stay in this room and fuck all weekend."

"Change of plans. Meet Calithea. She's my partner."

"Partner? As in...?"

"She's not my wife, if that's what you're thinking."

"More like a recruitment partner." Calithea said.

Calithea was tall, slender and powerfully built. She had enormous, round breasts and impossibly thick, waist-length hair that fell about her in jet black curls. She was gorgeous, with a tiny midriff and long, fabulous legs with sky-high heels that pushed her past six and a half feet in height. She was fully encased in a nearly seamless, transparent, skin tight, glossy body stocking. Savannah wore a similar stocking in oily beige.

Calithea stood with her feet apart. Her cunt was throbbing. It pulsed, opening and closing repeatedly.

Savannah lay beside me on the bed. Calithea leapt onto the bed on the far side of me. Their hands immediately began to caress my naked form.

The girls were obsessed with nylon. They wore nylon body stockings, plus more garter stockings on their legs, and transparent nylon gloves. As they closed in around me, the swishy, silky feel of their nylon rubbing all over my body was intoxicating.

After we had played around a bit, Calithea reached over the bed and pulled out a fistful of nylon. Holding it up for me to see, she unraveled it all and let it hang long and loose in her hand.

"Time for your second test," Savannah said.

"Test for what?" I asked.

"For immortality, my love. I really hope you pass."

"Ever try a little cross dressing Jake?," Calithea purred.

No I hadn't. In fact, I wasn't about to start now. Was this part of the test?

"Don't worry, silly boy," Savannah teased. "You'll love it. You won't believe how nice it feels. Didn't it feel nice, us swishing our nylon all around you? Think how that would feel if you were wearing it. Come on."

Savannah stood and held her hand out to me. I took it and the two women led me into the bathroom. Calithea ran water into a bathtub and poured some luxury soapy stuff in there.

"We're going to get you all nice and softened up," Savannah said. "Don't want to snag those gorgeous nylons on you!"

I wasn't convinced. I had never thought of wearing nylon and I didn't want these spectacular women thinking of me as a sissy.

When the bath was full of steaming, soapy water, Savannah beckoned me to step in. She followed me in, nylon and all. She sat between my legs, facing me. "Keep your legs down in the water honey," she said. "Get 'em all nice and soft."

The sight of this gorgeous blonde sitting in the bath with me, her nylon-covered body all soapy and glistening, was plenty for me to pull a solid.

"Ooooh, look at that," Savannah smiled. She leaned over and slipped my cock right into her mouth. All six inches. Just like that. She kept it there as she sucked and chewed and rolled it around in her mouth. The masses of her hair were spread out over the soapy water and on my stomach.