Mated For Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky boy," Calithea whispered in my ear. Savannah started bobbing just then, sliding her hot, juicy lips up and down my shaft.

Before she could build me into a glorious orgasm, she stopped and sat up. "Just a taste," she said.

Calithea leaned over the tub and handed a safety razor to Savannah, who began to slowly and carefully shave my legs and all around my balls and erect dick. She leant over my crotch and worked carefully to remove my pubic hair. Her sensuous mouth was so close to my cock I was sure she was going to finish the job she'd started, but I was disappointed.

When she was done, I stepped out of the bath and Calithea was ready with a big, fluffy towel. She spent a lot of extra time on my genitalia, to my delight.

The women stepped back to admire their work. I was completely hairless below the waist.

Next came the mani-pedi. They worked on all my digits, smoothing out every bit of raised skin and cutting my nails down close to the quick. The sensation of two nearly naked gorgeous women working gently and firmly on my hands and then my feet was pretty damn stimulating.

"Ready, honey?" I nodded but I must admit, I was kind of nervous. I can't really explain it. Putting on women's lingerie was a pretty weird step for me.

Calithea took me by the hand and led me back to the bed.

Savannah was already there, sitting cross-legged. Upon seeing us, she reached for a huge plastic bag, as big as bags I've used for fall leaves. This one was filled with bales and bales of nylon stuff - stockings, pantyhose, body stockings, five-finger gloves, scarves, all in various shades of neutral, brown, black, white, and blue. She motion for me to sit on the bed and then she pushed on my chest a little - a sign she wanted me to lie back, with my head on the pillow. Then she dumped the massive load of nylon onto my body. There was so much of it that it covered me from head to knees. A bunch of it landed around my cock and balls. A gentle scent of lavender filled my nostrils.

It felt so feminine, so soft and sexy that I sprang a boner immediately. I put my hands to my face, now covered with soft silky nylon, and rubbed it gently into my cheeks. It felt so delicious and nice. Calithea reached down at my crotch and gathered up a bunch of the nylon into a loose ball between her two hands. My erect cock was in the middle of the ball, and the feeling of the nylon all around my dick and balls was electric. Calithea clenched and unclenched the ball repeatedly. She pulled the ball up and down my shaft a few times, light as a feather at first. But the pressure began to increase. She seemed determined to get me off. But Savannah put a hand out and stopped her.

Calithea pulled the stockings away from my cock and some of them snagged. Several nylons pulled around my balls and shaft and caressed my glans before they came free, sliding their full length around my shaft before releasing it. The silky soft feel of the nylon stockings sliding along my dick made me nearly come right there.

"You like the feel of these, don't you honey? I can tell." Savannah said delightedly. I nodded. "That's really good sign. Try this." She selected a silky stay-up stocking then and put the end over my shaft and slowly worked the luscious fabric down around my dick, gathering it around its base, until the smaller confines of the nylon toe encased my shaft. The women lightly stroked my boner through the nylon stocking with their own nylon-covered hands.

"Just to give you a sense of how gorgeous nylon and silk feels on your body," Savannah said.

I gulped. Yes, it was a stunning feel.

Calithea said "Ok, let's get started" and the two women went to work.

First Savannah turned to the bureau beside the bed. She opened an ornate chest, decorated with foreign-looking symbols that made no sense to me. She reached inside and gently extracted a loose handful of gossamer, shiny silk. Almost lovingly, she draped it over the chest carefully, facing the bed. It was so transparent, I could easily see the markings on the chest beneath it.

Savannah said to Calithea: "OK all set. Pantyhose or stockings?".

Calithea seemed to consider that for a moment before she said "Why not both?"

Savannah clapped and said "of course". She rooted all around me, not being too careful about avoiding my dick as she searched. "I think we'll start with a gorgeous, soft pantyhose. Something nice and strong. Fleshy color I think. Maybe five den?" She found what she was looking for partially wrapped around my knees. When she held them up, Calithea admired them excitedly and turned to me.

"I'm going to start you with a pair of these gorgeous Couture 10 Denier Ultra gloss tights. These are so beautiful Jake. So soft and sexy. You're going to love wearing them. You may never want to stop."

"Absolutely," Savannah added. "My bet is you'll cum before we can get you fully outfitted, what do you think, Calithea?"

Calithea looked at me and smiled. "I wouldn't take that bet. Look at that boner. No chance he'll make it without blowing a load. Not that I blame him."

"I know. Sometimes I like to roll around in all this stuff. It makes me cum, just feeling it all around my body." Savannah leaned over and swept the silky legs over my face. Ohhh, it felt so sweet and feminine.

"I like to wear pantyhose a size too small," Calithea said. "No underwear. The pantyhose nylon pulls on my clit so perfectly. It gives my clit a targeted massage every time I move. With this stuff, I can sometimes cum just crossing my legs and swinging the upper one forward and back a few times."

Savannah laughed. "If only men knew why we do that. It's a sexy girl's best-kept secret. I know lots of girls who cum without touching themselves. In the doctor's waiting room, at the office, in movie theaters, just rubbing their legs together, even a little. We don't have to touch ourselves. It just happens. One time I was eating a falafel on 6th Avenue, sitting on a bench, wearing some of the glossiest, silkiest stockings in my arsenal. I sat their with crossed legs, swinging my upper foot back and forth. Little did the men around me know I was edging myself that whole time. When it was time to leave, I crossed my legs into a pretzel and came right there."

Wow. A secret no woman has ever revealed. I wondered if there was legion of women out there, wearing silky pantyhose, and crossing their legs and cumming in public while no-one around them noticed. Next time I have a chance to sit outside among the office girls in New York at lunch, I'll try to spot a few.

"A nylon girl's secret. Ok Savvy, let's go. But first, let's put the belt on him. He'll need it for the stockings."

"Oh right." Savannah leaned back and opened a drawer beside the bed. She pulled out a silk belt with 8 strings of nylon hanging from it, each one with a silver clasp on the end. "You'll need to keep everything in place when we start phase three."

"Phase three?" I asked.

"Silly boy. Phase three is our slippery fuck."

Savannah reached around my waist and pulled the belt around me. It was made of stretchy material and she had to pull it pretty tight to get it around my waist. But she managed.

Both women then turned and shuffled down to my feet. Savannah had the pantyhose in her hands and she held it up to the light to inspect it. The transparent, filmy legs fell softly onto my skin. It felt so sexy. She turned it around, to orient it correctly for my foot. Satisfied, Savannah began to bunch up one of the legs very slowly. Her fingers grasped the outer mesh of the hose, with her thumbs on the inside. Slowly, carefully so as not to snag the silky fabric, she drew the leg all the way into her hands until only the toes remained, hanging limply.

"This's a real treat," Savannah said. "We've never done this before. Nice idea Calithea."

"You've never dressed a man in pantyhose before?"

"I thought it would be sexy, trying this," Calithea said. Turning to me, she said "what do you think, Jake?"

I have to admit I was a little nervous, and I told her so.

Savannah whirled around to face me. "Why so nervous?"

"Well," I said, "I'm worried you won't look at me the same way, for one thing. You'll think I'm less, well, masculine."

Savannah smiled. "Let us show you how we feel about that, OK? Trust me, you'll be very happy."

She turned back to my feet and reached down with the bunched up leg of pantyhose in her hands. She lowered the end over my toes and worked the foot of the pantyhose down over my heel. Calithea looked over at Savannah who nodded. Calithea had already prepared her side of the pantyhose, and she proceeded to slide it over the other foot.

"Can't be too careful. We don't want a run so soon!"

Together, the women began to work the pantyhose up my legs. They worked very slowly, managing an inch or two at a time. Each one worked the filmy fabric around my legs with their thumbs, pulling it nice and tight as they worked their way up.

My lower legs felt the tight embrace of the nylon as the women worked the pantyhose up to my knees. Both paused then and they reached down and caressed my feet and calves with their nylon-gloved hands, taking care of any little wrinkles and sags. The nylon appeared to amplify their touch. I've never felt anything like it and I was getting excited thinking about how this was going to affect me, once my entire legs were covered.

The women resumed their dainty task, easing the silk up my thighs and close to my crotch. Savannah stopped and caressed my legs with her fingers, lovingly feeling the texture of the nylon around my legs. Somehow, the nylon exaggerated the feel of her fingers. I'd never known a woman's hand on my legs to be so sensual and sexy. I had thought women's touch would be desensitized by wearing nylons. How wrong I was. If anything, soft touch is magnified. Better, it's somehow incredibly sexy, promising of so much more.

The women were up to my waist now. I lifted my butt and they pulled the pantyhose up over my crotch and to my stomach.

The tight confine of the stockings around my legs was alien.

But as Calithea said in her amazing story about sitting on 6th Avenue, I felt that if I crossed my legs, I might just cum right there.

Savannah must have read my mind. "Go on, rub your legs together Jake. Go on, you'll love it. See how slippery and soft you feel?"

I rubbed my legs together. The feeling was so silky, so smooth, so damn sexy, I nearly blew my load right there in the tight confines of the pantyhose. I was absolutely on the edge. The slightest pressure or shift on my dick would blast me off. Savannah could see the effect on me.

"See? See how it feels? You get why it makes me cum so easily. So silky and sexy." She lifted her leg and began to rub her nylon foot all over my legs. The slippery pressure of her toes caressing my inner thighs was intoxicating. I crossed my legs to maximize the nylon contact, swishing them around to gain some friction, while Calithea added her feet to the melee.

Savannah leaned in and licked my ear, her soft narrow tongue sliding wetly around it. "Let it happen, baby. First you can do Calithea here, then you can have me. I can't wait to cum all around you, honey. I've got a big, juicy gusher, just waiting for you."

"Stockings first," Calithea said firmly to Savannah. "Then we fuck."

Calithea sat back. Something caught my eye. I looked between her legs at her pussy. It was moving. I don't mean just pulsing either. It had descended from her body about an inch and it was opening and closing, repeatedly. The wet hot tunnel was waiting for my cock, aching to feel it up inside her. She was horny as hell.

I rubbed my legs together. Fuck it felt nice.

Savannah, seeing my reaction, smiled. Just over her shoulder, Calithea was preparing the stockings.

While I waited, Savannah picked up a handful of stockings, holding them loosely. They spilled out over her hands. She lightly dragged them up over my stomach, my chest and my face. The soft sexy feel and smell of them strengthened my hard on. She reached over and patted it softly.

"Good boy," she said. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist cumming before we were done."

Now Calithea was ready. She didn't have to be so careful about snagging the stockings this time, because I was already wearing the pantyhose.

Savannah looked over at Calithea. "Well, you are not taking any chances today, are you?"

The other woman smiled. "No man can resist these. Cervin, 7 denier, 100% pure monofilament nylon. Some of the silkiest, sexiest stockings in a girl's arsenal."

"Just be ready. He'll spurt before you get them half way up."

She slipped one stocking over my foot and pulled it slowly up my leg. Savannah placed her nylon-covered hands on my calves and drew them up my legs to tighten the stocking and pull out any wrinkles. When she got to my upper thigh, I groaned with desire. Together, the women set about fastening the stocking to the belt, pulling it nice and tight and secure. There were four fasteners around each stocking and she set about attaching each one.

I was right on the edge. Oh. Oh.

Savannah drew the other stocking over my foot and slowly, sensuously pulling it up my leg, over my knee. Each inch of progress made my dick throb. Her thumb knuckles slid along my thigh as she drew it up to the top of my leg. Calithea reached over, her breast caressing my face, as she and Savannah busily worked to lock me into the second stocking. Just as they were finishing the second clasp, I lost control of my dick.

"Ooooo. I told you Cally. It was the Cervin stockings. You knew exactly what you were doing, didn't you naughty girl?"

Calithea giggled. "I couldn't resist. He's such a slut. His little cock is putty in our hands. Look at it, spurting away without us even touching it."

"He'll do anything for us, won't he?"

"Anything."

It was so odd, hearing them talk about me like that. As if I really was some little plaything, who's thoughts and opinions were just incidental. But they were right. I couldn't resist the stockings. They made me cum and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it.

But then I looked down on their handiwork. My legs showed nylon over nylon and the effect was stirring. I reached down and stroked my thighs with my hands, sliding them all over my legs. My god, why hadn't I done this before?

Savannah smiled at me and began to slide her hands around my left leg. Calithea did the same on my right. Their nylon-on-nylon massage, all around my feet and calves and thighs was electric. It was like I'd never been touched before. I grew faint with sensation overload.

And this was just the beginning.

Next, Savannah pulled out a silky top. It was small, but stretchy. She bunched up the arms of the top, just like the stockings. She put one of my hand into the five-finger nylon glove and drew the arm up to my shoulders. The nylon was tight and hugged every square centimeter of my skin. Calithea did the same with the other arm. Then, like any top, they slid the silk over my head and drew it down to my waist. The women patted and tugged the nylon tightly around my torso until they were satisfied with the snug fit. It had the same feel as the stockings. Sexy.

"Go on, now," she said. "Get acquainted with your new normal."

I did. The women watched me as I rolled around the bed, sliding my arms and legs together and crossing / uncrossing my legs repeatedly. I was close. Again.

"See honey? Maybe you can cum in public without touching yourself too."

The thought gave me ideas. Imagine cumming with no hands on the subway.

I couldn't stop touching my legs. Neither could the women.

I slid my nylon hands all around my nylon leg, around my nylon butt. I rubbed my nylon legs with my nylon feet. I squirmed around the bed, crossing and uncrossing my legs, rubbing myself all over, hands on my nylon dick now, rubbing it into and around the nylon.

I could feel another one coming.

The women leapt back onto me. We wriggled, we squirmed, we writhed around. I couldn't get penetration, as my dick was encased inside the nylon pantyhose. But it was sexy. Unbelievably sexy as these nylon-loving women grasped and caressed and squeezed me all over my body.

"Have you ever fucked a girl nylon-on-nylon style Jake?" Calithea said. "My cunt is so slippery right now, just think how wonderful it would feel to slide up and down on our legs, your stockings so smooth and slippery on mine, your cock sliding in and out, in and out." She looked over at Savannah. "Com'ere Jake. Lie on top of me. Just slide that big dick inside me. Savannah here will do all the work. She'll take your feet and pull you back, push you up and in, pull you out, slip sliding along our stockings, no friction, no work, just pleasure, pleasure, pleasure."

Savannah reached to the top of my pantyhose, and effortlessly ripped it apart to expose my super hard dick.

She turned to me and lay prone on my body. In a flash, her slippery cunt had enveloped my waiting cock.

"This is the fun part," she said. Savannah began to slide up and down my body, our nylon-on-nylon contact making our bodies nearly frictionless. I was already close. It only took a moment for me to blast away inside her. The feel of my hot cum took her over the edge and she gushed all over me, spurting fem cum all around us. The fire hose of her juices pushed me out.

"Ok honey," said Savannah. "I think we've proven our point."

"What point?" I asked.

"You are perfect for our little test. Come on Calithea. Let's get this stuff off of him."

I have to say I was a little disappointed. I was just getting used to this. "Do you have to? I was really starting to enjoy this. Don't you want to roll around some more? I think I might be able to cum again."

"Silly boy," Savannah said. "Such a horny, silly slut. Don't you worry, we've got plans for you."

Calithea bent over at my waist and began to undo the buttons joining the top to the pantyhose. Savannah worked at the fasteners on my stockings. They both finished around the same time. Savannah reached down to my feet and slid the stockings off the pantyhose while Calithea pulled the nylon top up over my head and pulled the arms away from my body. Savannah worked on my pantyhose, pulling it inside out as she swept it off my legs and feet.

I was naked. I was suddenly cold. My hardon was gone.

I felt a tragic emptiness. A loss.

"You're sad," Savannah said. "Another good sign."

Savannah turned to the silky garment draped over the ornate chest. Gently, she picked it up and put it to her face. She stood here for a few moments, stock still. Carefully, almost reverently, she placed it back down on the chest.

"I think that was pretty successful, don't you Jake? So good, in fact, that I believe we're ready for the next level."

"That's wonderful," Calithea said, clasping her hands together. "I'm so glad she decided."

"Right. OK Jake, it's time to get sexy."

I swallowed. "You mean..."

"I mean, that was nothing," Savannah said.

"Totally", said Calithea. "Once we're done with you, you'll be in a constant state of arousal."

"It'll be like edging, just about all the time."

"Ready to cum, like for all time."

"Won't that be wonderful?

"Then we can take you to phase 4."

Whoa. "Phase 4? What's that?" I was intrigued, but not a little intimidated.

"Your life has changed forever, Jake. You're moving up on the sensuality scale. I mean, way up. But your cock can't take it. When you're here with us, for days at a time..."

"Weeks, maybe" added Calithea.

"Weeks then. We want you to be able to perform. To last. To satisfy us."

"And you can't satisfy us if you're cumming all the time encased in sexy nylon."

"So we have to train you. Condition you."