Mated For Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A tribe of horny Succubi warriors accepts a challenge.
11.1k words
4.55
5.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" I cried out to the Fems. "You've lied to me!"

The hood was transparent; I could see through the mesh fabric of the silk. But I was entirely enclosed within it. My eyes, even my mouth were encased in its skin tight embrace. In fact, my entire body was enveloped in it, except for my back, which was mostly exposed to the air. My exit, thank god.

Savannah gave me a hard shove, driving me back onto the bed.

"Relax," she said, her voice with a distinct edge to it. "It's all part of the plan."

"Look," Calithea said, pointing at me. "She's starting."

The silk all around my body began to ripple and undulate. Tiny electric shocks sparked on every square centimeter of my body. The silk was tightening around some parts of me, equalizing the intense hydraulic pressure all around. I could feel the opening at my back closing steadily.

There was only one explanation.

"This thing's alive!" I screamed. "You've encased me in a living creature?" I reached around and pulled at the wide opening at my back. It was highly elastic. The women had proven that. Maybe I could work my way out of this thing.

Calithea grabbed both my wrists in an iron grip and drew them away. Her strength was uncanny. It was no use resisting her.

"None of that, now," she said sternly. "Stop messing around. She just getting oriented properly."

"She's nearly done the fitting process," Savannah said. "See?"

The body stocking began to move in different ways.

As the women held me down, the opening in the back of the garment continued to close. To my horror, the silk all over my body began to tighten as well. Every square inch of the fabric pulled and strained around me. The opening at my once-exposed back still shrank. My body was being squeezed from all directions, all around me. It was getting hard to breathe. I could feel my face tightening, like I imagined being on a rocket ship at full acceleration. The circulation in my legs began to constrict. The bones in my hips and my feet and hands were protruding prominently through the silk, as if trying to burst through. Muscles bulged, and each pore of the nylon mesh seemed to squeeze out a tiny pillow of my skin.

My heart was pounding. I couldn't get a good breath. My breathing accelerated into short gasps. What devilry was this? Was I to be some kind of meal, to be slowly digested by this creature? Was this some perverse Succubi torture method? Or execution? Encase your victim within an alien creature and slowly consume him? Was the nylon creature shrinking back to the size it was when Savannah took it from its case leaving my flesh to squeeze out through the pores?

Or maybe I was to be some kind of automaton, a slave body to give the creature mobility and freedom in the world, away from its strange little chest with the unreadable markings?

By now, the women had released me. As the opening at my back closed further, I grabbed at the fabric at my chest with both hands, as if to rip it apart, to get free. But the women had done an effective job in the bath, and my nails were trimmed right to the skin. The silk was far too tight to grab. I could only slide my fingers across its surface. I could not make even a single ripple in the skin.

"What have you done?" I screamed. "What is this?"

Savannah and Cally were sitting beside me on the bed. They appeared in awe of what they were seeing. Savannah put a hand on my chest. Not to calm me, it seemed, but to get a sense of the creature using me.

"It's OK. It's OK, honey. Just relax. She's going to take incredibly good care of you."

"She? Who she?" It didn't make any sense what Savannah was saying. I didn't want some alien creature to "take care of me".

My silky hood was still tightening around my head. My nose, my ears, my chin, they were fully in contact with the silk. I reached up to my face. There was nothing to pull on. I could not get an iota of fabric between my fingers.

Was this the plan all along? To feed me to this thing?

The opening at my back had now fully closed. I could feel some movement back there.

My dread soared. I was completely sealed in. There was no exit. No way out. Not even the tiniest opening. Not even a seam.

Savannah grabbed one of my arms and rolled me onto my stomach.

"Excellent," Calithea said. "She's done. You're all sealed up. No use struggling. The hole is gone; the seams are all gone. She's cocooned you."

Cocooned? Oh, no. "You mean there's no hole left at all? No seams? How is that possible?"

My breathing was coming in rapid pulses now. I was getting dizzy. I was close to blacking out. This is it. They've sacrificed me to some alien creature. I'm going to die in this thing. Or worse. I can only hope for a quick death.

Calithea rolled me onto my back and looked at me. Her gaze was kind. "Hold on. Just a few more minutes. The fitting process is hard, I know it. Just try to relax."

"Relax? You're... kidding?" The words came out in gasps.

Exhausted, I lay on the bed, prone. There was no fight left in me. I had lost. I couldn't get hold of it. I couldn't rip it. Two women, each with a dozen times my strength, were here to stop me, anyway.

I resigned myself to my fate: the silk would continue to tighten around me and I would expire, crushed in its silky embrace. Or digested slowly in horrible pain.

But then, something weird started happening at my waist. I raised my head and stared down at my crotch. The silk was moving there. It was rising above my cock and balls. Slowly and horribly, it moved and shaped itself into a tube and bag.

I could see where this was going.

The silk flopped down onto my limp dick and began to slide the tube around it. When it reached its base, only about four inches, I would guess, the bag drooped over my balls. The entire assembly then began its tightening routine, until my dick was fully enclosed in a tight sheath of silk. It was only three or four inches long, and soft. A sad little sight.

What was this?

And then, the entire body stocking began to vibrate again. More tiny electric shocks burst all over my body. Every square inch of the silk began to undulate and massage me. Even the fabric across my mouth began to knead my lips.

The tightness of the stocking began to ease a little too. Now it was merely super-snug. Still no wrinkles, nothing to grasp between my fingers, but the pain had disappeared. My breathing had returned to normal.

Except that I was beginning to get excited.

My hardness returned and my clingy silk sheath expanded to accommodate my growing cock. The silky wrap began to move on its own then, massaging and rolling up and down my cock, bringing it to full hardness. I rolled over and uncontrollably began to squirm my legs and arms together, the silky feel of the skin-tight glossy fabric beginning to intoxicate. I lay there for a while, nearly overwhelmed by the suddenly sexy feeling on every square inch of my body. I was out of control, and I knew it.

I reached down for my dick, now fully hard and six inches long, to stroke out the massive orgasm I knew was coming.

The women reached down and grabbed my wrists. They pulled my arms to my side. Their strength was unassailable.

"No, no, no, Jake," Calithea said. "That's not allowed."

I looked up in exasperation.

"No Jake. She's in the Orientation cycle. It's not quite time for the initial charge."

"There you go with the 'She', again," I said, between gasps. "Who is this, She?"

"Her name is Silkana. At least that's the name we've given her."

Confirmed. "She is alive then?"

"Oh yes. Very, very much so. She's from a distant planet. She and her race visited our realm a thousand years ago. Together, our races have built a beautiful relationship."

"But I've never heard of an alien alliance with Humanity. That would be incredible news."

"I didn't say Humanity," Savannah said.

"We're not human, Jake," Cally said.

"I know you didn't believe me before. But it's true. We are Succubi. The most powerful race of women in the universe. In the realm of the Succubi, Femdom reigns supreme - all powerful. Men exist at our pleasure, for labor and as sources of energy."

"And now Silkana is nearly spent. She needs a charge."

"Like when you plug in a new computer?"

Savannah smiled. "Something like that."

"How do you charge her?"

"Oh, I think you're going to like that part."

The two women lay down, one on each side of me. Our bodies were all fully encased in glossy nylon and the women began to caress and rub themselves all over me. Savannah began to hump my hip while Calithea put her arms around my torso and slid up and down my body. Both of them had a hand on my dick and began stroking me. Our legs and arms became entangled, and we just rolled around and cavorted on the bed, each girl getting hornier and hornier as we went. I was hard, but my dick was fully imprisoned in the silk. The women's body stockings were crotchless. Convenient.

I couldn't kiss them. I desperately wanted Savannah's long moist tongue inside my mouth, but my head was fully imprisoned in the silky hood. Still, I was in a state of full-body, needy arousal.

Savannah slid on top of me and began to slide her entire body up and down my length. The silk and nylon eliminated any friction and she just kept sliding effortlessly along my body. With each stroke she got the hump of my dick caught on her clit and when she had the right spot, she worked it with little strokes, grinding into my cock.

Wanting more pressure, she rolled off of me and pulled me on top. Obligingly, I ground my dick into her as she opened her mouth in a silent scream of utter pleasure. Calithea got onto my back and ground herself into my ass and together we all worked ourselves into a monstrous state of arousal. I was encased in a skin of silk, so tightly confining it felt alive, so slippery and sexy it made me constantly hard. I was sandwiched between two spectacular women similarly dressed and they were highly motivated by sexual need.

Savannah wrapped her legs around me and Calithea, and with her powerful legs, she drew my shaft, tightly wrapped in silk, deep into her seething, wet cunt.

Savannah's tunnel was alive with squeezing and rolling massages. Silkana was moving too. Each of them seemed fully motivated to extract from me the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Savannah came fast in a screaming, squirming riot. She bucked and squeezed me, thrusting upwards to get me deeper and deeper. Her tunnel was a frantic, undulating orgasm machine.

My dick exploded in an uncontrollable, stunning orgasm. I came and came, shooting load after load into Savannah's steaming cunt.

When it was over, Calithea rolled off my back. Savannah turned me over and pulled herself off my dick.

But I was still trapped in the silk prison.

"So how do I get out of this?" I feared the answer.

"Out?" Savannah laughed, her voice incredulous. "Out of this? Why would you want to? That's crazy."

"Silly boy. You don't get out. Not ever. No, no, no, your bond is part of our contract with the Silkanen."

A dark horror emerged from the depths of my soul. "Contract for what? What do you mean?"

Savannah smiled. "Silkana loves you. But she's hungry. She's always hungry."

The horror spread. I could barely choke out the question. "What do you mean, hungry?"

"She needs to feed. Pretty often, actually."

"What does she eat?" I wasn't sure I could absorb the answer.

"She drinks, actually. She thrives on human male cum. It makes her strong. Your cum will sustain her silky finish, that glossy slippery surface you love so much."

This made no sense. "But I'll need to eat. I'll need to, you know, use the bathroom."

"Oh, don't worry about that," Savannah said. "She's thought of that. She's thought of everything. She'll take care of you. You don't have to worry about any of that any more."

"She's your symbiont, Jake," said Calithea. "She's part of you now."

"She absorbs everything and as your symbiont, she gives you exactly what you need to fulfill her purpose."

"She's a survivor."

"And to survive, she needs a steady supply of cum. She needs you strong. She needs you motivated."

"Yes, she was watching very carefully how you reacted to the stockings and pantyhose and body stocking. She loved how you responded. She grew positively restless when she saw you cum. It made her incredibly horny."

"Horny? This, this - thing get's horny?"

"More than you can possibly imagine," said Savannah. "She's a wanton, ever-starving slut."

"Just like us!" Calithea said, laughing.

Savannah reached out and stroked my cock. "And you're hers."

The feeling through the alien nylon creature was amplified a dozen fold. I swooned. My cock twitched.

But none of this was making any sense. "I don't get it. You said the symbiont feeds off of male cum. But I don't have an unending supply. And if I can't eat, I'll starve. How can I give it - give her, that?"

Savannah looked at Calithea. "That's where we come in."

"Think of us as gatherers. We roam the world, taking fuel..."

"Life essence,"

"From men."

"We fuck them to death."

"As Succubi, we feed off men's souls and take their life energy as prizes."

"Through their cocks!"

"But," I asked, "how does that help?"

Savannah and Calithea exchanged knowing glances. "We'll show you."

The women pushed me down, prone onto the bed. Calithea straddled me, directly over my nylon-sheathed cock. Symbiont seemed to react. I felt little electric pulses all over my body. The nylon around my legs and torso began to pulse. Tightening and loosening in sequence. My dick become instantly erect. I looked down on it. The sighted stunned me.

My cock had grown. It had to be eight inches long and at least an inch and a half thick. The nylon creature squirmed and pulsed all around it.

I couldn't help myself. I was getting horny.

Really horny.

I began to rub my body all over. I squirmed and convulsed under the gorgeous Succubus. My cock sheath was roiling. It pulled my dick upwards, and pointed it directly at Calithea's seething, wide-open tunnel.

Calithea's cunt leapt onto the head of my dick, nylon and all. She was so hot, so wet. Her vagina convulsed all around me. The symbiont was positively vibrating now, kneading and massaging me all over, rolling pressure, everywhere. Even the nylon around my face tightened and released.

She was preparing me for a full-body orgasm.

It didn't take long. I blew hard and strong into Cally. Her eyes turned dark red and her cunt swallowed my cock whole, devouring it with wave after wave of undulating pressure. Symbiont mimicked the action all over my body. The orgasm spread to my toes, my hands, my mouth. My whole body felt like it was cumming, all around me.

And then, Calithea came. It was violent. She cavorted and screamed on top of me. Her entire body vibrated up and down, like a piston, pulling pulse after pulse of orgasm out of each of us. On and on and on I pumped my load, and on and on and on she greedily feasted on me as she came and came and came.

Oh my god. I've never cum like that. It was...life changing.

No-one, for sure no man, has ever cum that hard, that long.

When at last the orgasms settled down, Calithea lifted herself off of me. My dick slid out of her and dropped onto me with a wet slurp.

It was still rock hard. How is that possible? Normally after cumming super hard, I would be soft for an hour. Or more.

"So," Savannah said, her chest heaving. "Cally and I have now provided the initial charge. You and Silkana are ready to get down to business."

"We're done our part, for now," Calithea said. "Of course, there's the maintenance contract."

I looked at the women. "How?" was all I could choke out.

Calithea said, "Savannah told you we were gatherers. But that's not the full story. We've been out for the past couple of days. On one of our hunts."

"What are you hunting for?"

"Cum. And life essence. We pick men up, we fuck them, sometimes we take their souls."

"And then get some more."

"How many do you get?"

"In a single hunt? Oh, ten, maybe fifteen."

"You two fuck that many men in 2 days?"

"Oh, no, silly. That's each of us."

"OK," I said. "What's that got to do with me?"

"Haven't you figured it out yet?" Savannah said without a smile.

"Jake," Calithea said. "This isn't so bad for you."

"You're really going to love it."

"Admittedly, it will take a little time to get used to your new world."

"Wait," I stopped them. "What new world? You still haven't told me how this works."

"Jake," Calithea said, her voice taking the air of speaking patiently to a child. "When I fucked you just now, that felt different, didn't it?"

"Well, yeah."

"So how? How did it feel different?"

"As you said. It was mind blowing."

"Best orgasm you've ever had?"

"Absolutely. Stunning."

"And see your cock? It's hard, isn't it?"

"Like an iron pole."

"How big is it?"

I looked down. I was stunned. I reached down to grab my dick. I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. And it had to be at least ten inches long.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Savannah said. "Even better, I don't think she's done. The bigger your cock, the more sensation she can absorb. I wouldn't be surprised to see another couple of inches."

I was stunned. But she was right. Every square millimeter of my silk-sheathed cock was electric to the touch. And I had so many more square millimeters than ever before.

"You could go again, right now, couldn't you?" Calithea said. "Even though you've had the orgasm to beat all orgasms only a couple of minutes ago."

She was right. And more importantly, I wanted to.

My nylon sheath was moving again. She was massaging my dick in rolling, squeezing waves. I found myself massaging my legs with my nylon hands and feet.

"Here's the thing," Savannah said. "Cally and I didn't just fuck you. We fed her."

What??

"When we fucked all those men, Jake, we took their souls and kept their cum."

"Kept it? Why?" I feared that I knew the answer.

"For her, of course. Feel your balls."

I reached down past my now enormous dick and felt my balls.

I was stunned.

My ball sack was huge. I could barely get both hands around it. And it was hard.

Filled with other men's cum.

Oh god.

The creature began to up the pressure. I was horny again. So fucking horny.

"She's part of you now. And you are part of her. Together, you are symbionts. Neither of you can live without the other."

The symbiont had full control of my body now. She forced my hands from my balls. Symbiont placed my nylon hands around my cock and began to stroke. Coupled with her rolling massages, the effect on my cock was immediate.

I tried desperately to hold off. To stop stroking. It was impossible. She was too strong.

I blew a huge load of cum. The orgasm swept over me like a tidal wave. Pleasure beyond measure. The power of the orgasm nearly made me faint. Savannah and Calithea both had their hands between their legs. The sight of me coming appeared to turn them on.

You would think that all that cum would gush out of the mesh of the nylon creature. But it didn't. My nylon sheath was bone dry, even at the head.

She had absorbed every last drop.

And then I knew.

I am trapped here, forever encased in this tight, silky, glossy prison. My symbiotic alien mate will pull orgasm after orgasm out of me. Many, many times a day I'll cum in the most mind-blowing way imaginable. Then, every two or three days, these Succubi Fems will return to replenish our stores of cum by fucking the living daylights out of me and filling my balls with Silkana's food. Men's souls.

"How, how long?"

"How long what, Jake? You are her mate, her symbiont, her life partner. She has chosen you. Remember what I said? Neither of you can live without the other."