Mated For Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This couldn't be happening.

"We're sex demons, Jake. We're thousands of years old. So is your mate. She loves you. She wants to keep you going for a very, very long time. See, when we fuck you and give you the essence of dozens of men, she shares that with you."

"She gives you a small share, maybe 10 percent."

"Every couple of days, your life force is replenished with the essence of two men."

The Fems let that sink in.

"Well," Calithea said. "It's time."

"Time for what?" I choked.

"We're taking you home," said Savannah. "To our realm."

This sounded ominous. "What realm is that?"

"To our castle in the realm of the Succubi. On the planet Subus.

"You're going to live a very, very long time, Jake. In endless orgasmic stupor."

"We'll have to be careful. Your brain may get very fragile."

"Yes, fragile. That's what happens when you cum violently at least a dozen times a day."

"Not counting every couple of days when we show up to reload you."

"Of course our sisters might take a fancy to you. That would mean more-"

"We'll try to break you in before they find out about you though. It is possible-"

"Don't even think that, Calithea."

"OK. Let's just tuck that away for now."

It was insane. These women were talking about a near immortal existence, with my entire being dedicated to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. I would never go soft. A constant state of arousal. Edging constantly between orgasm. No reason to eat, sleep, not even to go to the toilet. A forever sex slave.

Gorgeous Savannah straddled me once again and lowered her pussy over my face. I couldn't get a tongue in there, of course. I was just a glossy object for her to develop some friction on her clit. She did her best to work her moist heat into my nylon skin until she came, squirting hot, lavender juices all over me. She rode me long and hard until her orgasm had settled out.

When she lifted off of me, I was in a different place. The lighting was mostly crimson. Through the taught fully-transparent nylon mesh, I could see dark, stone walls. I was in a bed - a huge soft bed. Savannah and Calithea both rolled off of it immediately.

The bed was deep and soft and enveloping. It was made of the same glossy silk as my mate. As I lay in the deep impression at the center of the bed, the nylon fabric rose all around me. Tentacles of nylon reached out. The first one wrapped around one leg, slowly working its way around and around it. A second one wrapped the other leg. My arms were captured then. Tentacles of nylon, dozens of them, rose above me and descended onto my body, sliding and massaging and squeezing me all over.

A bunch of the tentacles converged on my dick and wrapped themselves around and around its now huge girth. They came alive, undulating and pulsing and vibrating all around my dick. Wrapping it, stroking it, squeezing it. My mate held me fast as her nylon sisters ravaged my cock. And deep inside the cluster of tentacles, Silkana sucked.

And sucked.

And sucked.

And sucked and sucked and sucked and sucked.

I blew a huge load in orgasmic fire, and the tentacles seemed to take greater life, urging more and more cum from my balls, milking me endlessly, and wave upon wave of sheer orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed my entire being. I came and I came, the pulsing orgasm lasting five, six minutes. My heart was pounding. I screamed.

At last it was over. I was spent. My entire being was demolished. I was a husk of a man.

I wanted another.

The silk tentacles all fell away and I touched my cock. The sheath was still there, of course, but it was dry. My symbiont had absorbed every drop of cum for herself.

And she began again.

I really started to worry now. Not even Savannah and Calithea's refueling fucks were going to keep up with this. My mate seemed insatiable. She wanted me constantly.

At this rate, she'll drain my life energy before the day is out.

Savannah and Calithea were standing beside the bed, talking earnestly. I think they saw the problem. I started to say something when a legion of silky tentacles swarmed over my face and body, preparing me for another mind-altering orgasm. I lay there and let it happen.

When that subsided, I looked up and saw that my bed was surrounded by at least a dozen figures. As the mists cleared from my eyes, they became more clear. They ranged in height from well over six feet to seven feet and more. Even the tallest ones were perfectly proportioned and muscular. Each as beautiful and sexy as Savannah and Calithea. Each with enormous globular breasts, long lean muscular legs and waist-length hair. Gorgeous faces, sculpted cheekbones, with full, pouty, cock-sucking lips. They were adorned in ornate silk crotchless body stockings of varying colors and styles, all glossy and perfect, with not a run or snag anywhere. Some wore brief bustiers designed to enhance even their astoundingly sexy bodies.

Succubi warriors.

They stood around the bed, surrounding me, staring with wide eyes. The tentacles held me fast, spread eagled on the bed, with my enormous shaft throbbing and twitching.

One of them, the leader I supposed, stepped forward.

"Nice find, Savannah," she said. "Silkana seems to have taken to him."

"Yeah, she's a goner Akila" Calithea said. "This shapeshifter is one lovesick puppy."

The warrior pointed to me. "How's he doing?"

"We may have a problem. He's getting an extra dose of male every two days. But Silkana wants him, like constantly. She's insatiably hungry. Way more than we planned."

"We're going to need some help," said Savannah. "I don't know if Calithea and I can take down any more males at this point. We're pretty full up. Either Silkana's got to slow down, or..." She paused for a moment, as if to think. "Say, Akila, do you think you and your Fems could fuel them up every once in a while?"

The Succubus warrior named Akila turned to Savannah, her hands on her hips. She was a spectacular specimen of female power - the image of male lust. Every muscle on her body was sculpted, as if from stone. Her legs were long and powerful, yet lean and shapely. They were adorned with a pair of ultra-shiny stockings supported by a dozen garters strung evenly around the circumference of each leg. The stockings were perfect - I suspected these were made with no ordinary nylon.

Between the gap at the top of her thighs, her pussy visibly pulsed inside the thin fabric of her bustier.

With the face of a goddess, she had high cheekbones and hollow cheeks, full scarlet lips, and enormous black eyes, with no whites. Her abs rippled across a tiny waist, framed artfully by a pair of magnificent breasts only partially encased in a tight leather bustier. She was easily seven feet tall, but perfectly proportioned in every way. She oozed of sex. An errant bit of her thick mane of hair had fallen across one side of her face. As she considered Savannah's request, the Fem's long narrow tongue snaked out of her mouth, caught the lock of hair in its fork, and deftly swept it back into place behind one ear. She did this without thought or show, and when the lock was safely tucked away, her tongue snapped back into the corner of her mouth.

"What do you need?" Akila asked.

Savannah considered the question. "I would say, if it wouldn't be too much to ask, that as tribute to the Silken, each of you could deposit one male essence per week? How does that sound?"

Akila looked startled. "There's twelve of us." She gestured towards where Silkana and I lay, held fast by the silk tentacles of the living bed, as we watched the conversation unfold. "That's nearly two males a day for them. They need that much?"

"Here's the lay of the land," Savannah said. "The Silken have shared our realm for the past thousand years. They have used their shape shifting talents to lure millions of men to us since time immortal. In return, we share our world, give the Silken shelter, comfort, and safety from their brutal home world. This you know already.

"What you may not know is that Silkana, who has served as their queen these past two thousand years, has decided to pass her legacy to another. In her retirement, she wants to take on a mate. Her mate will be granted immortality in exchange for being her conduit for the absorption of human male essence, her food of choice.

"My queen and yours, Queen Harmonia, has granted the Silken request and has called upon all Fems of Subus to support Silkana's retirement dream of an endless supply of male cum. This we do in honor and tribute to our alliance with the Shapeshifters.

"To grant Silkana's wishes, the Silken set out to conduct a series of experiments to find her a suitable mate. We firstly concluded that a human male was the logical starting point. Soon, we found that if she could create contact with a human male, she could bond with his mind and amplify his senses ten-fold. She experimented on a few males in different configurations, from voluntary to extreme bondage and even torture.

"A few months ago, she was feeling a little playful and she shapeshifted into a sheath for a male cock. She wrapped herself around a number of the sleeping males outside, in our pens. Over a series of hundreds of experiments, she learned how best to make them cum and how to absorb their cum without waste. She found the process - let's say - promising.

"She's also found that when she shapeshifts into her form of choice, ultra-sheer silk, and wraps herself tightly around a human appendage, the sense of touch is amplified many times on the human subject. And so she came up with the idea of wrapping a human male in super-tight silk, contacting every square centimeter of his body. Nothing could be left exposed. The entirety of his skin would amplify his senses, multiplying hers in the process.

"Then, a few months ago came the breakthrough discovery, what made it all so exciting for her. In her experiments on males, she created a skin-tight sheath around their cocks as before. But when she wrapped their bodies in silk, she found that she could gather more sensation from them. She figured that if she could transmute her body to act like an electrical conduit, she could rush all that amplified sensation along her body, into his balls, and whenever he cums, back into her. In effect, she learned how to turn her body into a sensory amplification machine, multiplying human sense of touch a dozen-fold.

"Now that she had a strategy, she needed to find a suitable mate. One who was truly endeared with the touch of silk on his skin. If he hated it, then the amplification would not be pleasurable. But if he loved silky skin-to-skin contact, he would constantly want to create those feelings. She could absorb all that sensation, funnel it all through his cock, and use the male essence in their inventory to magnify the intensity a hundred times."

"We were tasked to find a suitable mate," Calithea added, looking at me. "When you saw Savannah in that bar, she was, shall we say, recruiting. You lost that contest to my cousin Claire, but she was really impressed with your performance. She had you put on the short list for us to evaluate.

"We wanted to find a male who loved the sensations of nylon and silk on their skin, who reveled in the slippery feeling of silk on silk, which I simulated with all that lube."

"Seriously?" I said. "Why didn't you just go deeper on the nylon thing?"

"Well," Savannah said sheepishly. "I kinda got carried away. And I really love the lube. Lube makes me incredible horny. I hoped it would work on you too. And it was great, wasn't it?"

Obviously. "It did the trick, all right," I said.

"And now, here you are. The chosen one." Savannah turned back to Akila. "But she needs a constant supply of male essence to keep it all going."

"That's where we come in," Akila said. "It's a small price to pay for the security of the realm the Silken have brought to us. We haven't had a righteous incursion in 500 years."

Calithea added, "She's addicted to this pleasure, and who can blame her?

"Silkana's planning to give him six hours rest a day, at least at first." Savannah said. "It's looking like she wants to milk him at least every hour. That's eighteen a day."

"Plus when we fuck them," added one of the warriors at Akila's shoulder with obvious enthusiasm.

"Right," Akila said. "It's the only way to recharge her. So twenty orgasms a day. Each one ten to a hundred times the intensity what a human on the earthly realm would feel. Can he take it?"

"It looks promising. So far, Silkana's life force is keeping him strong," said Savannah. "See, he's already cum twice in twenty minutes and he's still horny as fuck." Savannah looked down at the erotic sight of my huge cock throbbing inside the undulating silk sheath. With fascination, I saw my dick raise from my body to point at the ceiling. "Shit, shit, shit, excuse me, Fems." Apparently the sight was too much for Savannah. She fell upon me and swallowed my silk-encased cock whole. With both hands giving massage, she bobbed up and down on my super-sensitive shaft. She plied her teeth with stunning skill, scraping them up and down my tight shaft.

Oh god, it felt electric. Every cell in my dick, in my whole body, had been amplified. I was fifty times more sensitive than ever before. Any touch, any caress seemed to be magnified by Silkana. I let out a guttural cry.

A few of the Succubi standing around me were getting restless. Several had fingers worked into their vaginas. I could see them looking at each other. Akila touched Savannah, who stopped sucking my cock for a minute, and looked up.

"None of us have ever been part of a Silken coven," Akila said. Turning to one of the other warriors, she said "Alicia. Inventory report."

Alicia, a stunning redhead who stood seven-and-a-half feet tall, reached into her uniform (if you could call a leather and stud bustier a "uniform") and snatched out a silver pad. Reading from it she said: "Aye Captain. At exactly mid-day, our tribe had three thousand, four hundred and thirty-four males in captivity. We lose an average of ten point three a day due to natural causes, mostly from overwork or exhaustion. Our tribe of twelve consumes two dozen a day in accordance with your allotments."

Alicia stopped at looked at her leader. "Of course, the Fems wouldn't say no if you upped our rations to another male or two a day." Akila grunted, and Alicia continued. "The Hunt Team has been replenishing the stock by an average of thirty-three a day. So we're holding steady, give or take."

"OK," Akila said. "Sidra, Lilly, Siria, Venusia, the Hunt Team quota just went up. Bump it to forty-five a day. We need fresh supplies, and lots of it."

Lilly looked at Akila and gestured with her thumb at one of the tribe. "Ok, but can we have Solara too? That's a lot of meat."

One of the Fems in the group clapped her hands together. "Oh, can I? I just love snaring men. Especially the big ones. Please, Akila? Can I? Please, please, please?"

Akila sighed, barely hiding a secret smile. "OK love. Sure, go get 'em."

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." Solara was bouncing with excitement.

"OK Fems, I want those pens full, end of week," Akila said. "It looks like we're all going to be hungry." She turned to Savannah. "All right. We agree. In fact, I'm going to open the male pool a little bit."

"You mean..." said Savannah.

"Yes. We can't do six each a day like each of you, because we have other duties. But we're willing to bring Silkana and her symbiont one male essence per day per Fem."

"So each of you is willing to take enough male essence each day to give Silkana and her symbiont one?" Savannah said, joy in her voice.

"Starting now," Akila said. She gestured in my direction. "This slut is ours. At least for the afternoon."

I had been watching this exchange with curiosity and dread. What was going on? Were they actually talking about absorbing men from Earth to keep my symbiont happy?

"As in, now now?" Savannah said. She was still straddling me, holding onto my cock. I looked over at Akila. She licked her lips. She was breathing hard. The mouth of her cunt was in the shape of a tunnel and it opened and closed rapidly. She dripped purple juices between her feet. Despite her gruff tone, she was beyond horny.

"It's OK, Sav," Calithea said. "Silkana's fully charged. She's good and strong. Let them have a go at her."

Savannah bowed slightly to the tribe.

"Hustle up, Fems," came Akila's battle cry. "There's a giant, immortal cock in front of you! What are you waiting for? It's feeding time!"

As one, the Fems leapt onto the bed, on top and all around me. The silk tentacles of the bed came to life, enveloping the Succubi's arms and legs. The women swarmed over me, violent and urgent. They fought over me, rubbed their bodies all over mine, pushing and shoving each other to get at my now-enormous silky cock. The entire bed was a scene of mayhem.

Silkana protected me from damage. From my perspective, the violence around me was mere sexual foreplay. I was bumped and jostled and grabbed with urgent hands, sucked with drooling mouths, and squeezed between vice-like thighs. But thanks to Silkana, I was immune from Succubi strength.

But not immune to their sexual energy.

Akila, as leader, won the struggle and got into position straddling me. Without delay, she impaled herself on my massive, now twelve-inch cock. She bounced violently on top of me and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Meanwhile, the others all squirmed and rubbed and clasped their bodies all around me. My arms were extended from my body as I lay spread eagled on the bed. Every square inch of me was being rubbed and kissed and humped and sucked. Two Fems licked my dick and balls on every one of Akila's outstrokes. Somehow I could tell Silkana was loving every bit of it. A small group of Fems began burrowing their way under me and our entire seething mass was lifted off the bed as the Fems beneath me humped my back, bit my neck, invaded my ass and slid their bodies, silk upon silk, all over mine. Succubi tails invaded my anus, fucking it relentlessly. I was suspended above the bed encased in a pile of kinetic Succubi bodies, pulsing and rubbing and humping, every square inch of me covered, every orifice filled, every bit of touch amplified a dozen-fold by the silky embrace of my alien lover. Silkana's encasement protected me from harm. In fact, it gave me pleasure beyond all reasoning, amplifying the sexual energy from this seething mass of Femdom.

It only took a minute. I blasted into Silkana/Akila with a massive orgasm that rocked my body and my brain beyond all cognition. Wave after wave after wave of orgasmic bliss swamped me.

Orgasms had never before been like this. What was happening?

I felt Silkana getting stronger. I couldn't know how I knew this. But it was clear. Her radiant electricity was amping up. The vibration in my balls and dick was getting stronger. I felt my ball sack growing.

And then I understood.

The Succubi weren't taking my essence from me. They were giving essence, to Silkana and to me through my dick. With every fuck, every time a Succubi cums when I'm inside her, we get stronger. The Succubi are giving offerings to Silkana. And to me.

The souls of thousands of men were being sacrificed for our pleasure.

I felt strong, sexy, powerful. Ready.

One by one the Succubi Fems had their way with me. Every fuck was desperately fought for, and every time a Fem would cum around my cock, Silkana and I grew stronger. My dick got stronger. My balls got bigger. We were invincible.

The Succubi tribe, seeing they were having no impact on me, seemed to take that as a challenge. They fought each other viciously for second rounds and Silkana rewarded them all by blowing up my dick inside each of them, filling them to capacity and giving them each the orgasm of their multi-thousand-year lives. As the Succubi fought for their turn to fuck me, many of them straddled my face, driving their delicious pussies all over me, and Silkana extended herself in the form of an undulating silk dildo into their raging vaginas to give them an enhanced plane of enjoyment as they fought for their turns to impale themselves on me.