Mated For Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, my fingers and toes were all deeply buried in Succubi cunts, and I did my best to help them all along. Succubi tongues invaded my ass and Silkana penetrated me to give them a deep anal tunnel for their ministrations.

All around me, Fem flesh seethed and pulsed and sucked and fucked us, and our power grew with every cum. On and on and on went the assault.

I felt my suspended body rotate inside the seething flesh of the Succubi. I came face to face with Akila, the warrior I had admired so much. She grinned, knowing I was hers, and she grabbed my hips in a vice-like grip and pulled Silkana and me into her roiling hot cunt. She managed to wrap those stunning legs around us and she kept us there. Silkana rewarded her with wave upon wave of rolling electric pulses, delivered mercilessly inside her boiling, juicy vagina. Akila screamed in agony-ecstasy as she came again and again and again, and the power in her legs bound us together in an unbreakable hold while the other Fems fought vainly to take her place.

My ass was facing up now and one of the Succubi produced an enormous strap-on she had with her. She drove it deep into my ass and pumped furiously, as the base of the dildo rubbed her clit into a screaming orgasm. With Akila greedily clamping my dick deep inside her vagina, the others took turns driving my ass, which in turn gave Akila even more vaginal thrill and penetration. Silkana protected me through it all, and I grew to love the constant, never-ending pounding on my prostate.

***

Hours later, Akila, who was straddling my face now, had begun to tire. Succubi never tire of fucking men, but I recalled that they had been giving essence, not taking it, and this must have made the difference.

The melee had slowed. A few of the Fems had passed out on the bed, though I noticed at least two of those had fingers moving deep inside their cunts, and more than a few had sucked in their friend's tails. But eventually, the Succubi rousted their mates, rose and stood off the bed. They all looked utterly exhausted and very, very happy. Many of them hugged each other. Others huddled in intense conversation.

"OK Fems, gather 'round," Akila said.

The Fems assembled in a loose group and shook hands with Savannah and Calithea.

"Savannah," Akila said, gesturing towards me. "That was incredible. The slut took fourteen of us, all at once, and he just about wore us out. And look at that righteous boner. He's still got it." Akila looked at each member of her tribe. Each of the Fems gave their assent to her unspoken request. "Look," Akika continued. "That was fun. We want to do this again. In fact, we want a regular gig. This is going to be a pretty sweet partnership. So...Yes. We'll be back. Often."

Akila stopped for a moment and spoke softly into Savannah's ear, just loudly enough for me to hear. "Any chance on getting an exclusive? I've got an opening on Friday. There's a few moves I'd love to try out. Never before have I had a cock like that, one that could take everything I threw at it and still throb. I'd give a lot for another chance to beat it down. No man has ever fucked me out before and I want a chance to get even."

Savannah smiled. "I'll ask them."

Akila licked her lips. "Trust me. If the this cunt plug can take it, and it sure looks like he can, he's gonna get a lot of business once the word gets out. So lemme know, end of day." Turning to me, Akila shrugged. "See you sluts tomorrow."

It was stunning news. This male-hunting Succubi tribe was negotiating to abuse me every day. Their leader was talking about spreading the word. There might even be a constant line up at the door. And their type of sex was beyond rough.

That was fine by me.

"No need to wait," said Savannah. "We agree. Each of your tribe, twelve Fems in all, will each offer one collected male essence to Silkana each day. Calithea and I have contracted with the Silken to each give Silkana six male essences every day. That works out to twenty-four males per day. Plus, any time you Fems want to come over for an unscheduled gangbang, then as long as the slot is open, you are most welcome. If the slut is available, you can have him."

Amen to that.

"Right," said Calithea, looking at me. "The male essence goes directly into your ball sack. That's why it's so fucking huge right now. Silkana is supporting a giant load there, but don't worry, she won't let anything happen to it. It's her treasure."

"The way she feeds," Savannah explained, "Is to make you cum, pulling a bit of the essence out of your ball sack, through your cock and into her. That's why when you cum, it seems dry. Silkana doesn't let a single drop go to waste."

"How much male essence comes with each orgasm?" I needed to know.

"That's up to her. But generally, it's about a two to one ratio. One male essence equals two meals."

I was doing the math in my head. While I still could. "That's close to 50 orgasms a day? Seriously?"

"Well, you're forgetting the unscheduled visits from our little army of Succubi warriors here. And us of course. Let's say another fourteen each day. Plus, whenever we free up a tribe for an impromptu gang bang. Not to mention the walk-ins. I expect a lot of those. Rumors fly around here. Akila already looks to be a regular.

"That's, that's insane. Silkana wants me to cum, what sixty, seventy times a day? And get gangbanged by insatiable Fem warriors whenever they feel like it? How can my heart and body take that?"

"Don't you worry about that. Silkana will take good care of you. She'd never let you be harmed. She told me: she's in crazy love with you. Dreamy, kissy, sweet love. And as your symbiont, your health is her health."

Silkana reacted to that and began to thrust some of her silk into my mouth. She formed a tunnel and there and pushed it over my tongue and squeezed and caressed. I did my best to return.

"See? She loves you."

"Will I sleep?"

"At first, yes. She told us she's going to give you six hours a day. But after a while, she may decide you don't need sleep."

"She loves it when you cum," added Calithea with the understatement of the millennium. "She'll be in agony whenever you sleep."

By now I had done the math. "So a mind blowing orgasm every fifteen minutes or so while I'm awake?"

"For all of eternity, Jake. You are the property and the servant of the Fem realm now, to use and abuse as we see fit. It's the Succubi way. We've lived thousands of years. The Silken have cohabitated with us for a thousand. Silkana here is at least three thousand years old."

"You're immortal Jake. You will stay in this room, embraced and restrained by this living silk bed, fed, held, used, and milked by the Silken for all eternity."

"I'll say goodbye, soon," said Savannah. "But first, I've got some unfinished business."

Savannah mounted the bed and crawled between my legs. She dropped down and impaled my silken cock into her mouth, right to its base - all twelve inches of it. She didn't bounce, instead she took it almost reverentially, rotating around and around, feeling every morsel of my meat. Silkana worked her silk into my glans and added to the pressure of Savannah's tongue, I was blasting into the back of Savannah's throat in no time. But no cum emerged.

Savannah looked up, a bit sheepish. "Not a wet one, but it was exciting. I've always wanted to blow a Silken symbiont. So far, you're the only one, so it was a real treat. I've never felt a cock move and undulate in my mouth like that."

"OK," said Calithea. "Let's leave them to it. I'm sure Jake and Silkana need some quality getting-acquainted time alone together.."

"The Silken will appreciate the tribute," Savannah said. "And they can be very grateful."

"Once the word gets out to the other tribes, there's gonna be a waiting list," Akila said.

"We may have to put a timer on each bang," Savannah responded. "Akila, can you get enough out of him in a couple of hours?"

"That's a tough call. Any restrictions?"

"You can get as rough as you like. Be creative. Use that magic cunt of yours."

That brought a laugh. "Magic cunt. I like that." Akila looked down at me. "I'll figure it out. No more holding back. Hear that Polly? They're calling you magic now." Akila patted the mound between her legs. It spasmed, as if in response. "She's already got some ideas."

Savannah turned to me. "Well that's it. Bye-bye lovers. We'll see you in a couple of days for a recharge."

One by one, the Succubi tribe turned and left the chamber, some looking back longingly. With an effort, even for them, two of them hauled the heavy iron door closed. A resounding clang told me a huge metal lock had been engaged from the outside. The enormous stone room was dark except for the light from a couple of sputtering torches hanging from rough iron scones fixed to a stone wall. The chamber was dead silent.

We were prisoners in our ancient stone prison. Possibly for eternity.

Less than a day or two ago I would have been horrified by the thought of being locked in this room for all time. Now all I could feel was...lust.

"See lover? See what we can do together?"

The voice was in my head. It was as clear as a spoken word. How should I answer? I tried to speak, but Silkana would not let me open my mouth. She must be telling me how to communicate.

I tried to voice my thoughts clearly in my head. "Can you hear me?" I thought the words, distinctly and individually.

"I can understand you, lover. You seem much more calm now. Are you OK?"

There was a fog over my brain. It was like the logic portion of my mind had disappeared, to be supplanted by the emotional side. The part connected to my dick. "This is too much. I mean, I'm blown away by how hard I can cum. But I have a life. On Earth."

"We are one now lover. One thing, one entity. I am forever bonded to you, and you to me. My race rarely takes a Symbiont, for the compatibility requirements are...off the charts, as you might say. The Silken-Human bond is very, very hard to achieve."

"But we did it?"

"Oh we did it. We are a perfect match in every category. Your DNA is now bonded to mine. We are literally inseparable. Together, we have amazing powers, my love. With the Succubi feeds, my skin is virtually invulnerable to penetration. Nothing can hurt us. My race of Shapeshifters is powerful beyond your comprehension. I chose this form because I reached out and sensed you were available, that this would be the most pleasurable way to take you. Was I right?"

"But, but, my life. And all those men..."

"You don't want to resist me lover. It's not healthy."

As if to prove her point, Silkana began to tingle all around my body. The root of my dick came alive with pulses of energy. The silk around my body came to life and began to massage me at every contact. The rolling massage along the bottoms of my feet and toes was blissful. She opened my mouth and slid a silky tendril around my tongue and began to squeeze and release on it. I began to explore my body with my hands, rubbing and caressing myself all over and Silkana seemed to take energy from that. My cock was throbbing now, desperate for release. I reached down with both hands and began to stroke it, running the full length of my shaft along its near frictionless length. But my hands had little effect. Silkana was in complete control.

As I lay back, I felt the sensation of a wet, hot mouth descending upon my cock. Silkana raised my dick and pointed it at the ceiling. Boiling, sticky juices covered it and began to undulate and squeeze along my shaft. The hot, wet sensation slid down my cock and back up, down and up. A tongue, hot, wet, and pointed, manipulated my glans, working into the most sensitive part of my rod, building me to a frenzied state of arousal. My balls churned with the wet licks of a dozen tongues. And still I didn't cum.

I looked down at my cock and was amazed to see no mouth, no tongues. It was Silkana, her silky sheath was heaving and roiling around my cock, fully in control, edging me. She had control over a portion of my mind. It was the only way I could be feeling all those mouths and tongues.

Nine point nine on the edging scale. I tried again to get myself off, but Silkana's sheath fended off my attack.

Nine point nine five. My heart was pounding. I rolled and squirmed around the bed. I rubbed my silky legs together, caressed my inner thighs. The actions only amplified Silkana's efforts.

A silky tentacle slid into my anus and tickled my prostate. I was being violated in every orifice, in every way possible.

Nine point nine nine. I couldn't take much more. "Please Silkana. please," I screamed.

"No, no, no," she said patiently. "I want to take this out for a spin. Let's just see how needy and mindlessly horny I can get you. I need you to understand what a horny slut you really are."

My lover's hot, wet tongue invaded my mouth, her moist plump lips crushed down upon mine. She was the most beautiful, energetic kisser I've ever experienced, rivalling even Savannah, who was out of this world. Meanwhile, a company of soaking, soft tongues continued stroking my shaft and licking my balls. Every few seconds, a pair of silky lips would slide down my cock and swallow it whole while somehow, the tongues continued their magic work.

And yet there were no tongues; there was no mouth. Silkana had connected directly to my brain, feeding me the most erotic and blissful sensations known to humanity. And because it was my brain she was stimulating, I realized she could do this forever.

Or until my brain turned to mush.

Oh fuck I needed to cum. Oh fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck, how was she doing this to me? My prostate, my balls, my shaft, my mouth, even my feet, every part of me was being stimulated to orgasmic levels.

And yet...

...she continued to deny me. About to cum, about to cum, about to cum, about to cum...

Desperately I attacked my dick. Harder and harder, I drove my fingers deep into my shaft, willing myself to cum, cum, cum.

To no avail. She drew my hands away from my throbbing member.

On and on and on she edged me. Time lost all meaning. I was a drooling, babbling fool, and I would do anything, ANYTHING, to cum right now.

"The Fems called you my slave. You're not my slave, are you lover? You are my willing partner, my dear, sweet sexual companion. You love me, don't you dear? Don't you dear?"

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. "Please let me cum. Please. Please. Please."

"Are you my lover? Will you love me forever and ever and ever?"

My mind was in my cock. My brain was breaking. I could feel it. My mind WAS my cock. The fog of lust and sex and needing. Needing so much, so badly. Was there anything I would not do? So needy. So horny. So deliciously horny.

Again the voice in my head: "Be mine, be mine, be mine, be mine..."

My vision was filled with my throbbing cock. It was everything. Then Savannah's lips appeared. They descended onto the head. Slowly, inexorably, Savannah's mouth sucked in my cock, slid wetly down my shaft, her lips pursing and sucking and kissing all the way down. Her eyes locked with mine and they crinkled with happiness. I thought only about cumming, cumming into that gorgeous, glossy mouth. Cumming so hard, so long, so beautifully complete.

Silkana was doing this to me.

No. Not to me. For me. She was my lover. She was doing this for me. For us.

And then I saw the truth in those words. My lust became my mind. My need to cum was my everything. When I cum I give my symbiont life, I give her strength, love. When she edges me, she denies herself. Why? Because she is a selfless, perfect lover. Bending my brain, sacrificing her life essence for me. When she edges me, she's teaching me a lesson while she denies herself the ultimate bliss.

That was true love. I was desperate to cum but she would not.

Because she loves me.

I need her. This is my place. This is where I must be.

Needy. Horny. That's what I am now. It's who I am.

For eternity.

I see that now. The universe is a diverse place. In this corner, symbionts live and thrive. Each part of the entity provides an essential component to life. She's hungry, I'm horny. So fucking horny. Mutual survival.

"Silkana. I'll cum for you if you like. May I cum for you?"

The Fems were right. I'm such a horny slut. A mindless, horny slut. Slut. Slut. Slut.

"Are you happy lover?"

"Oh yes, Silkana."

"You love it here, don't you lover?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes. I need to cum. I need to cum with you, forever and ever and ever. Please Silkana. Please?"

"Yes lover. Cum for me." Instantly I blasted into that imaginary hot mouth and her "tongues" dug into my glans and drew every last spasm out of me. On and on and on it went. I curled into a ball and was able to get my cock between my thighs and I squeezed and squeezed them over and over and over again. Silkana obliged by allowing my self ministrations to reach my cock.

And still I came. My breathing was coming in ragged gasps. My hands were around my dick, pumping and stroking it up and down its length, extending the orgasm to dizzying heights and it had never, ever, ever been like this.

At last the spasms stopped and I was able to lie back, my heart pounding.

"Wow, Lover. That was - incredible." Silkana's "voice" seemed in awe. "I've never, in three thousand years, never have I had such ecstasy course through my body. We were made for each other. I know that now."

"Silkana, you feel so sexy, so perfect, I could never say no to you."

"One day, we might venture into the world. But for now, at least for a few hundred years or so, we'll stay in this chamber. We couldn't leave, even if we wanted to. Our silk bed is enchanted. I gave her firm instructions to bind us to her for three hundred years. The spell is within her. Even I cannot break it. It's exciting, isn't it? We've even marshaled the Succubi. If we can do that, we can do anything. You've given up your world, my love. You don't even have a name anymore."

She was right. How quickly I had just given up my life. I had a good life, I had a bit of money, I liked my job, I had no ties, and I was starting to get more comfortable with girls.

Fuck that.

We lay back in the living bed, the silk tentacles wrapped around our limbs and began to caress and squeeze.

"Uh, Silkana?"

"Yes, lover?"

"Isn't it about time, to...you know."

"My goodness, you are a horny one. I was just thinking about being with you for all eternity. Yes, yes. I'm suddenly very hungry. Starving in fact."

As if on cue, my living, silk bed erupted, encasing me in loving caresses as Silkana began to pull yet another stupendous orgasm out of my body. I squirmed and rubbed my hands all over my silk body sheath and rubbed my legs and arms all over myself. Silkana was stimulated by my caresses. She redoubled her efforts to give me a stunning orgasm.

She succeeded. I blasted away inside my Silken lover, and she milked my balls and caressed my prostate and cock for several minutes, driving the orgasm to new heights of utter bliss.

The orgasm must have lasted at least 5 minutes.

We developed a routine. Five minutes of rest and talk with my gorgeous attentive lover while she absorbed the cum. Five minutes to build again, to caress my silky body, to enjoy the silky tentacles tending to my every square inch, to invade my every orifice, to get me to the point of no return. Five minutes cumming in a mind-blowing orgasm a hundred times more intense than any man had ever, ever experienced in the history of humanity.

After cumming, I lay back, breathing hard. Silkana tightened her grip on my body as if to give herself time to recover and absorb the male cum into her body.

Settling back, I stared at the ceiling. "Silkana?" my mind reached out.