All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
fastandslowfastandslowover 1 year ago

Intriguing concept.

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

Promising start, looking forward to more.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Well written story with a new twist. Looking forward to the next installment.

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinover 1 year ago

An immaculate piece of work. Great developing story line. I feel like Hollywood could turn this into a movie!

looney67looney67over 1 year ago

Good interesting start

Karen_48Karen_48over 1 year ago

I agree, an interesting start and concept.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Great start. I am interested in what kind of relationship Jessica expects to have with her children going forward. Giving up a child is a big deal and she seems to be running into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like your other writings always a question of what is coming next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome start, look forward to reading more as you get the chance to write.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Great story so far and looking forward more

Thanks for writing

Twins56Twins56over 1 year ago

I just love the start of this new story. I am a fan of your other writing, having read most of them more than once....:)

Can't wait for the next chapters....

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Excellent start, looking forward to more.

Have enjoyed the Beth series and can understand your desire to create avsartisfying conclusion while leaving it open for more if you so wish.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise. Looking forward to seeing how you expand your ideas. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. šŸ™šŸ‘ā˜ŗļø

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Love the story line and can see a sea of possibilities. Come on! Write!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 1 year ago

Sorry to be late checking in. I was glad to see this. I was curious how youā€™d make a werewolf story stand out from the rest of the ā€œpackā€. As usual, youā€™ve come up with well developed characters, a believable premise, interesting plot line and LOTS of potential for all kinds of ruffled fur situations. Looking forward to more! And I will happily wait on you to be happy with your ending of Descent. I hate to say goodbye to those characters, so Iā€™ve no doubt itā€™s very difficult for you, and Iā€™ll quietly hope that eventually youā€™ll find a way to bring them back to us one way or another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fascinating, there are so many possibilities in this first instalment of this story, of the various directions it could take. Iā€™m definitely curious to read more the irony isnā€™t lost on me that I hate ā€œbreederā€ type stories where the goal is to get every woman pregnant with or without her consent. Thatā€™s not the case in this instance, surrogacy is an informed choice.

As for the bestiality aspect of the story thereā€™s a strong possibility that I might need to quit reading I genuinely donā€™t see how itā€™s supposed to be appealing, for now I can skip those parts. Iā€™m looking forward to catching up with Bethā€™s shenanigans fingers crossed that people arenā€™t hassling you over it.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Just finished the first seven chapters. Great story. Thanks

PotSub206PotSub206about 1 year ago

Love the development of the story, it draws the reader in visually.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Greatly respect your writing in " TASTE " & WBDP SERIES.

BUT ! DEAR AUTHOR, this is beyond me. Congrats on limiting the really long paragraphs. Big improvement. Very happy to see THORS FIST STORY written in 2023. Maybe too much for me. Like BDSM better. Still THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES