All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Misstaken4meMisstaken4meabout 1 year ago

Your stories alone are more than a good enough reason for visiting Literotica. Regularly.

Not just because of the quality of your writing but also the refreshing way you deal with storylines. Few authors manage to get the balance of detail versus 'padding'. Long stories bereft of spurious verbiage are a joy to read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter Thors_Fist. Jessica might become quite the celebrity with the Upper Peninsula pack if she helps them find one or more breeders. Hopefully relations between the packs are truly good and remain that way. The potentials could benefit either pack greatly. She might be insulting Rene and pack a bit by assisting the other pack so much.

The potential for problems from Quinn seems high. If he has any way to leverage Jess into breeding with him he'll use it. Or make a deal with a like minded pack to acquire Jess and give him first breeding opportunity. Even assistance in taking over Rene's pack with Jess being the payment.

I wonder if Dawn has any interest in Colin? They are both supposed to be too young for a first mate according to Rene. But, the two are very close aged and maybe her interest was more than simple curiosity or pack security duty. If she is on the shy side for a wolf she might be a bit too submissive to directly show her interest in Colin. Being an alpha son could add some intimidation for her. It could link their packs in tradition or spirit. She could also just be horny for Jessica like everyone else. lol

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 year ago

Thus far it seems to be my favorite 'non-human' series. Those aren't usually my type but I do read them occasionally if I otherwise like the authors work.

Keep up the good work and I'm eager for the finale to Beth's story (more my type).

I'm hoping that you'll start another similar to or offshoot of WBDP and spinoffs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual a new and different scenario. Interesting and building to action packed excitement.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter. There are so many possibilities for things to go wrong it will be interesting to see where the author takes us.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Another great chapter to this story, I look forward to more

Thanks for writing

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Aaargh! Another cruel writer trick ending just as things start to heat up. At least we enjoyed 5 pages first. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I like Jessica, heck, I like everyone, except Quinn of course.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 1 year ago

Already sounding like a werewolf version of Voyage. Everyone fucks everyone. I was more interested in chapter one where it sounded like there would be a different kinda plot actually. I loved that series and would love more of it, but don’t know that I want the same, just in furry form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story so far. You created a problem that you have actually got the solution for already. The human offspring of the werewolf were actually half the breeding population that is needed to keep the werewolf population growing. My question is did the human know that taking the humans children of werewolf would cause the problem of depopulation of the species. Will they have to renegotiate the contract with the US government?

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

It's almost as though has suddenly got more confidence and is taking charge? Great story developing.

Twins56Twins56about 1 year ago

There is no series connection tp Ch.3....:( If one doesn't know about it (or is not a regular reader on the site) it's difficult to find.

StrixalucoStrixaluco12 months ago

The story is nice otherwise, but psychologically... Everything is going far too smoothly.

golf2lzgolf2lz11 months ago

OK. I have a small point of contention with your depiction of Wisconsin. One local pizzerias put more cheese on a pizza than anywhere else. No one in their right minds get double cheese. No one orders from Pizza Hut for that reason.

Wolftight21Wolftight2111 months ago

When I read this - "Sorry, Carl, I bat for the other team."

I thought of this - More like bat for the same team.

Lol.

Same team, same sex.

Other team, opposite sex.

MarkthegeekMarkthegeek7 months ago

Extreme turn-on and very “fertile”imagination !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous