Mated to the Pack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent an hour looking up other jobs. I'd had a small nibble on a resume I'd sent out, but they wanted to hire me for half of what I'd gotten paid before, so I thanked them for their interest, but declined.

I also thought about who I might know of the people who'd gotten laid off with me, who might, just might, be interested in renting their womb out to a wolf pack. I came up with six other possible names of single women of child bearing age, but inquiries had put one of them moving home with her parents (hey, it happens, unfortunately), one had gotten engaged and moved in with her future husband, who held down a good job, and one had a rich family who was willing to support her until she found work, leaving me with three possibles.

I hadn't known any of the three all that well, but I did know them enough to chat and ask if they'd like to discuss a money making opportunity, not a pyramid scheme. All three said yes, so I set something up for two days from now, a steak cook out. Their names, Randa Briggs, blonde, systems analyst; Dani Ferguson, a brunette quality control inspector, and Simone Bonifay, a black, French Canadian transplant and electrical systems engineer. To the best of my knowledge, all were heterosexual, except possibly Simone, who might be bi. Not adamantly opposed to dick anyway.

That evening, Brigitte taught me how to deep throat a cock. I was surprised at how absurdly easy it was once I knew the secret, although that was for Conor's cock, not Quinn's. His was both longer and thicker, so it would be interesting to see if I could suck his as well as I did Conor's. After she showed me how to deep throat a dick, she showed me how she'd kept Quinn from cumming as she sucked him off at breakfast.

When I practiced that particular skill on Conor, he loved it, but there was no way he would have been calmly sitting down and eating breakfast while I sucked him, and I wondered at the self control Quinn had shown.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" Brigitte asked after I'd drained Conor's human balls.

"No," I admitted.

"If you're going to be Quinn's submissive for five days, you should learn to have anal sex. He likes it and I'm sure he'll be using all of your fuck holes while you're his bitch."

"Damn! Will his cock even fit in my back door?"

"Not without training it."

"How does one go about doing that?"

"Working your way up to it. Starting small, and working your way up to big."

"Is it pleasant? Can it feel pleasurable?"

"It can be, if done right. You're mom seemed to like it when she had all three holes filled at once with Conor and Eric. I've never felt Quinn do it right, because he wanted to hurt me. One hopes he doesn't want to hurt you."

I looked at Conor. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Sure. Wolves are liberated. We do it all, baby," Conor said.

"With Quinn?" I asked.

"He's anally fucked me a few times."

"Did he do it right?" I asked.

"Not by a long shot."

Great, what had I gotten myself into. Well, at least I'd save Brigitte from an unwanted pregnancy.

"We'll run down to Portland tomorrow and get you some tools for slowly exploring anal sex," Brigitte said. "Hopefully, he'll try to make it a pleasant experience for you."

I had to hope he wasn't as pissed at me as he was Brigitte and Conor. Neither of them had ever experienced good sex with Quinn. I wondered if he was even capable of it.

We made the run to Portland, to the Amazing Intimate Essentials store. Brigitte purchased a set of five anal training plugs, and a vibrating anal plug slightly larger than the biggest of the training plugs. She said it was close to Quinn's size. I gulped when I looked at the thing, wondering how it was ever going into my delicate little pucker. She bought a strap on which accommodated interchangeable dildos, and two of the changes, one smaller than Conor, and one larger, again, more Quinn's size. Fuck! She bought a lot of lube, good, toy cleaners, good, and an enema kit, huh?

"What's this for?"

"Clean out your rectum before anal sex, in case Quinn wants you sucking his cock after he fucks your ass."

"No fucking way! Please tell me you're joking."

"Wolves don't need to do it. We'll eat or lick almost anything, and frequently have. You haven't. So unless you want to lick and suck his shitty cock. You might want to clean out your bottom first."

"Oh, God. I feel sick."

"It won't be that bad if you're clean. I promise. We'll prove it to you later."

Brigitte did too. She cleaned herself out, and me out for the first time. Several warm water enemas which cleaned the crap out of us. After we were both as clean as could be, from the water we released looking as clear as it came out as it had when it went in, Conor anally fucked her. After he climaxed, he pulled out and Brigitte had me closely inspect his cock. I had to admit, it looked clean. It didn't smell horrible, I mostly smelled his cum and the mucus covering it. Brigitte said she could tell he'd fucked her ass, but her nose was far superior to mine, and I didn't smell it. She had me taste it, the tip of my tongue to the crown, then lick it, and when that didn't make me puke, suck it.

I didn't die, so she had me practice deep throating and general oral pleasure again until Conor orgasmed down my throat. Since I was now clean as well, she inserted the smallest of the training plugs in my butt with a little lube, and it wasn't that bad, but the first one was only a little bigger than Conor's index finger. I knew the plug was in there, but it wouldn't interfere with anything I needed to do, including run.

Brigitte recommended I add the enema to my morning, after run shower, to make it easier to keep clean, as she'd be fucking my ass in four days with the smallest of the strap on dildos, and Conor would be fucking my ass in six days to get me used to a real dick in my ass. On the seventh day, she'd use the Quinn sized dildo on me. Something to look forward to.

Running with the plug in my ass wasn't difficult, it just felt weird. I'd never had anything in my butt before but a thermometer when I was little, and I couldn't be trusted not to bite down on a glass tube in my mouth, nor keep it under my tongue. My body was used to something coming out of that particular orifice, not go the other direction, nor stay there.

We got some fresh steaks from Kennebec for the party I was throwing for the three new girls tonight, some petit filets, which we'd have with au gratin potatoes, steamed broccoli and a fresh garden salad. I had a selection of soft drinks, wine, beer and a couple other adult beverages, because I didn't have a clue what they all drank.

After all of them arrived, I introduced them all to Conor and Brigitte, and told them both Brigitte and Conor lived with me now. All three of them were struck with the beauty and physical perfection of my wolves the way I had been. At least one of them must have been aroused, because Conor got an erection, although it was mostly hidden by what he was wearing. Not totally hidden, because all three of them checked out his package, but mostly. The three women all enjoyed some pre-dinner wine, two whites, and red for Simone.

The first part of the meal was just getting better acquainted, as I hadn't known them that well before we were all laid off. As we got to the end of the meal, Randa asked, "Are you sleeping with one or both of your new housemates?"

"Both of them," I said, much to their interest. "Which probably leads me to the reason I asked you here today. When I lost my job, I had roughly three months of my expenses saved in the bank, and I wasn't having any luck finding a new job at anywhere near my old pay. I got one tentative offer at half my previous salary, but nothing good enough to keep up with my student loans and house payment. I was determined not to go to my parents for help, but started running out of options. I wondered if I'd need to sell my place at what would probably be a loss, move back home, or become a prostitute. I was getting that desperate. But I found one other option, and I'd like each of you to consider it if you're in the same financial straits that I was. Renting out your womb, and becoming a surrogate mother, for couples who might otherwise be infertile."

"That depends," Simone said. "How much would it pay?"

"Two hundred thousand per child, with a bonus of a million dollars if you provide a total of four children."

The three women looked at each other. I think the number impressed them. It had me.

"These babies aren't intended for the black market. They are genuinely intended for infertile couples, who can't otherwise conceive. Brigitte is infertile and can't have a child with Conor. For reasons I'll tell you if you decide to proceed, the child must be conceived naturally, by means of sexual intercourse. Conor will be breeding me when I'm fertile, and since his mate is bisexual, and I've discovered I am too, I'm having sex with them both, even though I'm still waiting for my birth control to dissipate enough that I can be bred.

"Conor and Brigitte are in an open relationship, and are free to have sex with others without damaging it. Anyone you'd be providing a child to, would be also. You don't have to have sex with the female in the relationship, but they would all be willing to do so if you'd like to try it out. You don't have to decide anything tonight. There's no rush. There would be some paperwork to look over and sign, a medical appointment at the couples expense to determine if you're healthy enough for a child, and further explanations before you went forward. I wanted to let you all know that this income opportunity is available, should you decide you could have another couple's child."

"Have you been paid already?" Dani asked.

"Once I signed a contract for two children, with the knowledge and understanding of what that fully entailed, I was paid for the first child, but I won't get paid for the second until after I've delivered it. I would have to deliver all four children to receive my bonus."

"Would we be providing all four children to the same couple?" Simone asked.

"That's a good question, and the answer is no. Multiple couples are interested in this service. You might be able to choose which couples you're willing to help, or have sex with, but there'd be more than one who you helped."

"Who pays medical expenses for delivery?" Randa asked.

"The couple assumes all medical expenses related to the pregnancy and delivery. The income you receive is taxable, but other than that, free and clear."

"Would we need to move to provide this service to other couples?" Simone asked.

"No, all of the sex and deliveries would occur in Maine. You can use your own doctors, and the fees will be paid for you. You can keep your homes or apartments. The breeding can take place there, or somewhere else nearby."

"If I were to decide I'm willing to participate, what would have to happen next?" Randa asked.

"You'd need to sign the forms and paperwork, including non-disclosure forms, as you can't tell anyone else about your participation unless they've signed similar paperwork. That includes your parents, siblings, best friends, or strangers while you're in a drunken stupor. Failure to keep this secret, can result in criminal prosecution. The medical reasons for proceeding in this fashion would be made clear to you. At that point, you can decline to go forward, no harm, no foul, as long as you keep the secrets revealed to you before that point. What I'm telling you now, is as much as I can reveal without you signing similar paperwork. You can take as much time as you need to determine if you want to learn more. I can tell you that I've been well treated as someone who's agreed to be a breeder, and the sex I'm having with Conor and Brigitte is exceptionally good. I've not regretted my decision in the slightest, but that's just me.

"I know it's a big commitment to surrender to a nine month pregnancy, with all that entails, and some of you may not wish to carry a child, to term, which will be given to someone else, with limited future contact between you and the child. It may be an emotional burden too great for you to bear. Believe me, I understand. After my parents signed the necessary documents, I told them what I was doing. They understand, and are not opposed to my participation.

"The males you have sex with, would all be guaranteed to be disease free, and as young and/or handsome as Conor is. That's it, really. You just need to decide if you want to proceed further."

"Would it be an issue for anyone that I'm black," Simone asked.

"Not in the slightest," I said. "No one is concerned that a child would be biracial." Bispecies was by far more important than race.

"I'd need to think about this for a couple days, at least," Simone said.

"Understood. Like I said, it's a big commitment. Everyone understands that."

"What if I want to date?" Dani said.

"You can do anything you want to do while you're providing this service, even have sex with others," I said. "As long as you use condoms with anyone else and whoever you date understands you're going to be having procreative sex with someone else while you're fertile. I suppose it depends on who you date, whether or not they'd be okay with that. A friend in Wisconsin signed up for this and her husband is infertile. They're providing her with a child to raise as her own, in return for an agreement to provide a child for an infertile couple. She's pregnant now. The same for any other activities, like finding another job. You don't have to sit at home waiting to deliver the baby. Your life is still your own except for this service you provide. It's given me time to wait for a good job offer, and not take the first thing that comes along.

"The sex is exceptionally good?" Randa asked.

"Yes, you slut," I teased. "You want to check it out ahead of time? Like I said, they're in an open relationship. They can have sex with anyone at any time."

"Right now?"

"Why not. Who do you want to have sex with?"

"Conor."

"Use the spare bedroom, Conor, and show her a good time," I said. "We want to hear her begging for your cock."

"Yes, Jess. Come along, Randa."

Conor took her hand and led her upstairs. Simone and Dani looked at each other, not having expected that. Twenty minutes and some idle chitchat later, we all heard Randa begging for Conor's cock. They both looked at Brigitte, who showed not the slightest bit of concern that her partner was fucking someone else. About forty minutes later, Randa came down the stairs, looking like she'd been well fucked, which I knew she had been.

"Well?" Simone asked.

"Best sex I ever had," Randa said, still out of breath. "I want to know more."

"If you thought that was good," I said, "try that with Brigitte licking you while Conor is plowing you. That's at least twice as good."

"You've got to be joking," Randa said.

"Nope. What one can do, the two of them can do twice as good."

"The last two times I had sex was pretty disappointing," Simone said. "May I partake of your services?" She reached out to Brigitte's hand.

"Of course, anything to encourage your help," Brigitte said, accepting it. She raised her voice slightly. "Conor, don't bother dressing. You have another one."

"Okay," floated down the stairs.

"Will he have anything left?" Simone asked.

"Conor is good for it," Brigitte said. She looked at Dani. "Dani too, if she's interested."

"I'll wait," Dani said. "See what Simone says."

From the sounds of things upstairs, everyone knew what Simone was going to say when she came down. She was louder and more vocal than Randa had been.

"Oh, fuck, this is incredible," she said. "So fucking good. I can't believe how good this is. Fuck me faster, Oh, God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard."

When she came down, she was shakier than Randa had been.

"You get fucked like that every day?" Simone said.

"Several times a day," I said. "As much as I have time for."

"We're waiting to see if Dani is interested," Brigitte called down.

"You have to try it," Simone said. "I've never had better sex in my life."

"You'll regret it if you don't," Randa said.

Dani looked at the both of them, then went upstairs. I got the other two another glass of wine, then we listened to Dani going through the same thing the other two had.

When she came back down, Dani said, "Where do I sign up?"

"I don't have the paperwork you need to sign now before you learn anything more. Why don't you think about it overnight, and if you're still interested, call me in the morning. You can come over tomorrow night and meet some of the infertile couples you'd be helping."

Brigitte and Conor had dressed and both came down. Conor had a shit eating grin on his face. He'd managed to satisfy four different women today. He was essentially a teenager, and feeling pretty proud about his accomplishments.

"Were you a good boy?" I asked, patting his head.

"I was a very good boy," Connor laughed. "Just ask anyone."

They all left shortly afterward, talking to each other about the proposition before them. I was reasonably certain at least two of them would agree to breed, even after knowing what all the other circumstances were.

I called Rene after they left, and told him to bring three sets of forms at seven tomorrow night, along with Sasha, and a couple other pairs of wolves who could be infertile couples.

"Three?" Rene said. "You found three other breeders?"

"Potential breeders. They still don't know the wolf part yet, but I think at least two will do it anyway. The males should be prepared to fuck a female, so they're convinced Connor wasn't an aberration, and they can have good sex no matter who they end up fucking."

"Jessica, that's great news."

"Glad to be of service."

"Is it true you're a quarter werewolf? Brigitte said you were."

"Reasonably certain. My grandmother looked an awful lot like my mother when she was younger."

"Is that why you're so willing to help us?"

"I'm willing to help you because of how you've treated me. Family ties wouldn't mean shit without that. You aren't even a part of my familial pack."

"Good to know."

Brigitte changed my anal plug for the next largest size before we went to bed, showing me how to clean them. She told me I should try fucking Conor with one of them in my bottom so I could see what that was like. It was nice. It made me feel even fuller. What do you know, Conor still had some gas in the tank when we went to bed shortly afterward. Good boy.

******

All three women called the next morning and said they were willing to hear more. I told them to all be at my house at seven and they could meet some of the other infertile couples, looking for a child.

We were coming back from our morning run and Quinn was waiting outside my door, our door, I suppose I should say, since Brigitte and Conor were living with me.

I invited him in. "Would you like more breakfast?"

"That would be nice. I haven't eaten yet, but that's not the reason I've come."

"What's the reason you've come?"

"To fuck the wolves and take some measurements."

"Are you still fertile?" I asked Brigitte.

"No."

"Would you like to wait until after breakfast and take your time, or rush your fucking before breakfast?" I asked Quinn.

"Take my time."

"Have a seat. We'll get started on breakfast. Brigitte makes a mean steak and egg sandwich, without the bread for the wolves."

"That sounds good."

Brigitte started pan frying the flank steaks, rare and bloody for the wolves, medium for me. When the steaks were done, she fried four eggs, putting them over two of the steaks. She gave Quinn and Conor theirs, while I toasted some bread and she fried four more eggs. She made my sandwich. I sat next to Quinn while she sat across the table from him. We didn't talk much, me, because I was kind of unsure what he was hoping to accomplish. I think the other two were also, because they hadn't had much in common with Quinn before now, and were perhaps expecting more of the same.