Mated to the Pack Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica saves Brigitte, dooming herself to Quinn's attention.
15.1k words
4.81
8.6k
27

Part 6 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

Jessica finds three female breeders for the Maine Pack. She saves Brigitte from being impregnated by Quinn, agreeing to giving him breeding rights and four other days as his submissive if he doesn't. They find out why Quinn is so pissed off all the time. This chapter contains anal sex, lesbian sex, interspecies and interracial sex, group sex, and multiple partner sex. Thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help making this a better story.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 6

Saving Brigette, Dooming Myself

I woke up tucked between the bodies of Gretchen and Ingrid, where I'd ended up the night of sex. M'mm, m'mm, good.

Ingrid woke up when I did, too alert not to, and I asked her if she wanted to run with the wolves and me. She agreed and we loaned her one of Brigitte's running outfits. Since it was my final morning, Mom decided to run with us again, and she'd been increasing her running load since I'd been home, and was doing ten miles with us. My constant running with wolves and workouts with them, had me doing ten miles faster than I used to.

When Gretchen stayed home, Conor agreed to guard her while we went running, and he'd do his running tonight when we stopped to sleep. He also agreed to do the packing while we ran so we could leave earlier. So it was just the four women doing Mom's normal running route, which we ran twice because she normally did five miles.

I think we (Mother and I) impressed Ingrid. She didn't think she'd be able to run as fast as we were able to.

"I can tell you're related to Gerhard," she said.

She wasn't panting, because we weren't that good, but we impressed her none the less.

"You might see if you can get Gretchen working out a little," I said, huffing and puffing some. "It will make it a lot easier to recover after a baby if she does."

"I'll see what I can do."

We were running around seven minute miles, so it only took a little over an hour for us to knock out the distance. Brigitte helped mom shower (sex, okay) and Ingrid and I washed each other (more sex). Dad had breakfast made when we finished, heavy on the bacon and sausages, with lots of carbs (toast) for the humans. Conor had everything packed except the bathroom bag and the food. I kissed both Gretchen and Ingrid goodbye before they left, then said goodbye to my parents after packing up the jeep.

"We'll try to come visit when you're pregnant," Mom said. "We haven't seen your townhouse yet."

"I'll look forward to it," I said.

We decided to stop at the same three places on our way back, since they were convenient for the trip, and didn't make any of the driving days too long. On our final stop in New York, after our evening run, Conor reported that Brigitte was fertile, and he couldn't have sex with her any longer. I didn't mind taking the extra load. Besides, Brigitte could still suck his cock.

We arrived at my place about 3:30 and immediately took out some meat to thaw for supper. I checked in with Carl for my mail, which he'd picked up while I was gone.

"Anyone else around while I was gone?" I asked, thumbing through the stuff. Some bills I needed to pay right away.

"There was a big guy a couple days after you left. He looked pissed you weren't here." Quinn, I'm guessing. "Didn't say much. Kind of scary. He had a scar." Definitely Quinn.

Well, he was one of the main reasons we left.

"An acquaintance, Carl. Thanks for this," holding up my mail. "How'd you like your steak?"

"Really good."

"We bought it at the Kennebec Meat Market. They have great prices if you buy in bulk. We can split up our next purchase with you if you want. Conor and Brigitte eat lots of meat, and you know, the wolves need some too."

"Where did the wolves stay while you were gone?"

"With a friend who raises them." That was stupid I hadn't thought of that before. "We'll have to get them soon, probably tomorrow."

"No chance of another date?"

"I'm sorry, Carl. I shouldn't have had sex with you in the first place. I was sad and drunk. It's not your fault. You're a good neighbor, but I'm not really attracted to you, and you're older than I am." Not as old as Brigitte, but she looked younger.

"Are you having sex with your new roommates?"

"I am, both of them. You've seen them. Can you blame me?"

"No, not a bit. I didn't know you liked girls."

"I was sort of attracted to a girl in high school who was a lesbian, but I was afraid to do anything, and I kissed a few in college, but never went all the way with them. I finally decided to take the plunge, and found I liked it. While I was home, I hooked up with the girl from high school. That was fun. I still like men, but I like women too. I just don't want you to keep hoping, because I don't see it happening again."

"Thanks for being honest with me."

"You deserved it. I was just ashamed I slept with you while I was drunk. It's not your fault. I take full responsibility for it. I just don't want to do it again, that's all."

"I'm really sorry, Jessica; not about the sex. It was the greatest sex of my life. I'm just sorry I'll never be with you again. I had a wonderful time with you."

"That's sweet, Carl. I wish I could be more into you, but I'm not."

That night, Conor fucked me while Brigitte's tongue danced on my pussy. Heavenly.

******

Before we even got up for our morning run, someone was knocking on the door, dragging us from our sleep.

Brigitte and Conor grabbed their guns and went downstairs. Conor went to open the door while Brigitte waited on the bottom step, a dozen feet from the front door. As soon as Conor opened the door, Quinn stepped through, pushing Conor aside.

"On your fucking knees, bitch," Quinn ordered. Brigitte dropped to her knees, her ass aiming at Quinn.

No! No, this could not be happening now. Brigitte was fertile. Fuck! I heard him ordering Conor to suck him to an erection.

I got the silver knife from the bedside table and walked down the stairs, hiding the knife beside my thigh. Conor was sucking his meaty prick, getting him hard enough to rape my friend. He glanced at me, then ignored me, dismissing me.

Conor finished his chore and Quinn knelt behind Brigitte, prepared to claim his privileges. I grabbed his head and held the knife to his throat. Conor yelled, "No, Jess."

Brigitte turned to look at me, horror on her face. "Don't do it, Jess. It's his right."

"This knife is silver, Quinn. There's no healing from what I'm about to do to your throat."

"Cut me then, you bitch. They turned you against me too, did they?"

"Does it sound as if they want me to kill you? The only one that's turned me against you is you. Brigitte is fertile, and I know damn well you can smell it. She's my bodyguard, and if you impregnate her, she'll be unable to shift for nine months. Months when I might need her protection. Now, I don't want to promise Rene two puppies, and take one of his best trackers from him, so I'd like to suggest a solution that doesn't involve me slitting your throat, or my bodyguard being out of commission for nine months. Are you an honorable wolf, Quinn? Will you keep your word?"

"What do you want me to promise? That I won't fuck the bitch? Cut if that's what you're asking."

"How about you fuck her with a condom on, or fuck her mouth, or even her ass. Will that satisfy your need to humiliate her, or is that the only way to do her, to knock her up? Because I'm perfectly willing to let you fuck her, as long as she doesn't get pregnant. She owes you her obeisance. What she doesn't owe you is a human child she has to carry for nine months, then give up for adoption."

He was silent.

"Come on, Quinn. I'll even make it more palatable for you. During my next fertile period, I'll let you try to breed me. You can have me the whole fifth day of my fertility. I'll be all yours. I'll even do you one better. If you're a reasonably decent wolf during the day you get to breed me, I'll give you four more days to prove to me you deserve the chance to breed me all the other times I'm fertile, but only if you tell me why you hate Brigitte and Conor so much."

"You don't know?"

"I only know what Brigitte is able to surmise. She believes you wanted her to mate with you and drove her mate to attack you so you could have her for yourself. If you want her as a mate, you've got a damn piss poor way of showing her you care for her."

"I don't want her as a mate. I never wanted her as a mate."

"Then excuse the fuck out of us, because we're all clueless as to your end game here."

He looked at Brigitte, still presenting her backside to him. "You don't know?"

"How would I know, sir. The only thing I get from you is to get on my hands and knees."

"I'll promise not to get her pregnant," Quinn said.

I pulled the knife away from his neck. "Thank you. Since we're not going to tear each other up, would you like some breakfast? I'm hungry."

He turned to look at me, the knife held loosely in my hand, but still alert.

"Breakfast would be good, yes."

"Conor, make a good wolfie breakfast. I have some condoms around here I kept for boyfriends, but I'm not sure they're big enough for you, so I hope you have some on you if you're going to fuck Brigitte's pussy. I'm going to put some clothes on, because I have no need to shift. When I return, you can tell us what the fuck is going on."

I went upstairs, breathing a sigh of relief. I hope this didn't fuck things up. When I came back down ten minutes later, Quinn still wasn't fucking Brigitte, and he'd tucked his cock away again. He looked confused, but I think we all were at the moment.

"Can I offer you something to drink while we wait for food? Coffee, orange juice, water?"

"Water is fine."

I got water for him, Conor and Brigitte, and OJ for myself, then sat down at the kitchen table, and invited him to take a seat.

Quinn sat down and I said, "What's going on?"

"Phillipe was a fucking coward," Quinn said, watching Brigitte.

"He wasn't a coward!" Brigitte shouted.

"He was the biggest fucking coward in the history of werewolves," Quinn said.

Brigitte snarled and started to shift.

"Brigitte, wait. Get a hold of yourself. I want your reasoning mind, not instinct," I said.

Her wolf shimmered, then shifted back.

"Have a seat, Brigitte. Let's hear him out. I want to know what proof he has for his claim your mate was a coward. If you don't believe him, you can take it out in the woods and have it out."

She sat down and looked at Quinn. It wasn't a friendly look. Quinn stared right back.

"So what's your evidence for Phillipe's cowardice?" I asked. "Convince me."

"I was in love with a wolf named Adriana. I was planning to mate with her."

I'd heard of Adriana. "She was killed by a werebear, right?" I asked.

"Yes, she was one of my trackers. Eight of us, including Phillipe, were tracking a rogue bear who'd done a lot of damage. We trailed him to some awfully rough country. He started climbing some steep, rocky slopes. We split into two teams, one lead by Adriana, another by myself, Adriana, Phillipe and two others continued tracking the bear up the mountain, I led the other three wolves up a faster route, hoping to get in front of him.

"He was a canny bastard, and turned around and set an ambush for the four trailing him. When he came after them, three of the wolves attacked. Phillipe didn't for the longest time. Adriana was killed and the other two badly mauled before Phillipe finally entered the fight, although all he did was harry the bear until the rest of us got to the fight.

"The surviving wolves knew Phillipe hadn't joined the fight right away, but they were fighting for their lives, so didn't know why he didn't join in. Phillipe said he'd stopped briefly at a stream for water and got to the fight late. The tracks evidence seemed to show he was there, but didn't join in, but no one was positive. That's when I first began to suspect Phillipe was a fucking coward who couldn't be trusted. And because he was, my love was killed. But I didn't have proof, only suspicions at that point.

"So, I started fucking his mate. Any other wolf would have fought me long before Phillipe did. I was fucking Brigitte more than he was before he chose to fight me to protect his honor and reputation. And during our fight, as soon as he knew he didn't have a chance, he surrendered, going belly up. He would have been content to let me continue fucking Brigitte more than he did, as long as he didn't have to fight for her. That's when I knew he was the fucking coward I believed him to be, and he had no courage or honor, and he'd let my love be killed rather than face the bear."

"Why did you keep tearing him after he gave up?" Brigitte said.

"I didn't intend on killing him, but he had to know that he could keep fighting even if he was torn up, to toughen him, to make him realize you can't go belly up at the slightest sign of defeat. Then this fucking wolf," he pointed to Brigitte, "tells him to shift and throws him a silver knife, reinforcing his cowardice. Any other wolf would have refused to shift and fought it out, but not that yellow bellied cur she married. He shifts and takes the knife to kill me. I had no choice but to rip out his throat. Think about it, wolf. That fucking pussy didn't fight for you until I was bedding you more than he was. He was a fucking laughingstock before he stood up for you.

"And Rene didn't do a fucking thing when I told him we had a fucking coward in our midst who should be kicked out of the pack as worthless. Maybe before I had proof, he could stand his ground, because he thought he might lose you too, if he booted Phillipe, but when he saw Phillipe wouldn't even stand up for his own mate, he should have been gone, no matter what you did."

Brigitte was silent for a long time. So was everyone else. Things made a lot more sense to me now than they did before. Quinn's animosity towards Brigitte, Rene, even Conor, Rene's son, made more sense.

Finally, Brigitte got on her knees in front of Quinn.

"I'm sorry, sir. My love for Phillipe blinded me to his faults. I was wrong to throw him the knife. I understand your anger so much more now. If you want to breed me, I'll accept your punishment. I'd prefer that you breed me as a wolf, so I'm only pregnant for two months, but if you wish to breed me as human, Rene can assign another bodyguard in my place."

She turned around and presented her naked ass to Quinn again, ready to accept whatever he wanted.

Quinn turned to me. "Would I be breaking my promise to you?"

"I relieve you of your promise if that's what you wish. At this point, she needs to atone, and I can accept that."

He nodded. "Suck my cock, bitch," Quinn ordered.

Brigitte turned and extracted his cock and gave him an excellent blow job, the best one I'd ever seen. So good, and so long, Conor put our food on the table and Quinn had time to eat it all before Brigitte extracted his cum.

"Your promise to me still stands," Quinn asked me. "I'll have your services for five days, one for breeding?"

"It still stands."

"I'll expect you to wear my collar while you're mine."

"Collar? Like a dog collar?"

"Like an 'I own your ass', collar. You'll be marked as my possession and no one else will touch you without my permission, collar. That kind of collar."

I knew enough about Dominance and submission to know what he was talking about. I figured I could put up with some of that shit for four or five days.

"Fine, but if you ever want to breed me again, I expect some serious sucking up during your five days. If all you do is abuse me, you can kiss my lily white ass goodbye when I walk out the door."

"Phillipe should have had your spirit," Quinn said. "Thanks for breakfast." He picked at the medallion grandfather gave me, hanging around my neck. "Perhaps you really are a friend to the wolf."

Quinn left. I breathed a sigh of relief. "That was emotional."

"Jessica, thank you," Brigitte said.

"It seems to me that total submission to higher ranked wolves sometimes gets in the way of effective communication. Is he right about Phillipe?"

She looked down. "I think he was. Looking back at it now, I think he definitely was. No other wolf would have tolerated Quinn's fucking me as much as he did without acting. I thought he wanted me as his mate, when all he was trying to do is force Phillipe to react. I should never have thrown Phillipe the knife. If Adriana died because of Phillipe, no wonder Quinn hated me. He must have thought I condoned Phillipe's cowardice, and tried to kill him for it."

"It made sense to me when he was saying it. I never knew Phillipe, so I didn't know what he was like. Conor, you must have known him some. What was your impression?"

"I only knew him a short time. Quinn is right though. Phillipe was a bit of a laughingstock among the other males. Even knowing Quinn would have clobbered me, I would have fought sooner for my mate than Phillipe did. He was a fun wolf, though, very likable. I think a lot got excused because he was fun to have around, a 'good time, Charlie,' I think humans like to say."

"I feel terrible now," Brigitte said. "All this time I was hating Quinn for what he did to Phillipe, and by extension, me; never once considering why Quinn was the way he was. I seriously fucked up."

"At least he didn't breed you," I said.

"Which almost makes me feel worse, because I deserved it."

"Water under the bridge now. You know, Brigitte, I want you to show me how to give a blow job like the one you gave to Quinn. You got all of his cock down, and he's got a seriously big one. I can practice on Conor until I can get it right, and work my way up. I imagine he'll want me to handle his cock while he owns me."

"Jess, are you sure you can do what he wants?" Brigitte asked. "He could have me for a month if you want instead. I'll offer myself. He can abuse me all he wants. It doesn't have to be you. He can torment me instead."

"Brigitte, I promised. He didn't rape you. He didn't impregnate you. I was serious. If he chooses to mistreat me, I'll never let him breed with me again. Hopefully, that's all the incentive he needs to treat me right. By the way, I told Carl we left the wolves with a trainer. We'll need to pretend to pick them up later today. And, I don't necessarily want to depend on breeding for an actual job, so I need to keep my toe in, looking for work, right? And I should maybe look around here for more breeders for the Maine pack, yes? I'm sure Rene doesn't want to put all his eggs in one basket, me, okay?"

"Are you scared, Jess?" Conor asked.

"Maybe just a little nervous. Cause I have thought about it, you know, letting someone take charge of me for awhile, but Quinn, you know, he's a little intense."

"He's a lot intense, Jess," Brigitte said. "And you are more than nervous. I can smell it on you."

"Yeah." I took ten really deep, cleansing breaths, letting me find my center. "Okay. That's better. Let's talk about the wolves. Why don't you and Conor go into the woods, shift to wolves, and race about halfway down our running path. There's that big, dead, lightning struck tree. Go there and wait for me. I'll pick you up and bring you home. That should take care of the Carl thing and get you back here. Yeah, that's good, one step at a time, right. After all, I shouldn't be fertile again for another two weeks or so. Plenty of time to worry about other stuff."

"Fine, but we'll pace your car, just in case. We still have to protect you."

"That's good. We can do this. Piece of cake."

Who was I kidding. The thought of Quinn did have me nervous. What the fuck! I'd just held a silver knife to his throat. How fucking stupid was that?

It did work out though. Conor and Brigitte took a walk in the woods, I got in the Jeep and drove down to our rendezvous, opened up the back doors and my two wolves hopped in the back seat. We'd have to collect their clothes later, but it was no big deal. I drove back and let the wolves out of the car. Carl was washing his car outside. I let him see and pet the wolves before letting them inside the house. One task complete.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers