Mated to the Pack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him thrust several times, driving his cock into me further. Sasha was licking me, and she was really good. I moaned.

"I'm having my first orgasm, primarily from Sasha's licking."

Rene pushed more of his cock inside of me. It was close to the proper depth for mating. A couple more thrusts and I felt his fur impact my pussy.

"His knot is beginning to form," I said. "When it does, he can't slide in and out like a human male. We'll be locked together. He'll still need to move somewhat, but it will be short, jerky thrusts, which will move my body because we're now locked together. It feels as if his cock is very large, filling up the area around my g-spot, like a very large cock, but it's the knot at the base of his cock, not the full length. Between his cock rubbing against my g-spot, and Sasha's tongue, this feels very good. I somewhat miss the thrusting, but I can live without it. I'm now cumming again." Yeah, I moaned that last bit. I really was cumming. "Her tongue is dancing on my clit. It feels so good."

Rene was shaking me with his jerky little thrusts, reaching for his orgasm.

"Now, if you're not into pussy like I am, the person under me could be a male. I could be sucking his cock instead of licking her pussy. I like it this way, because it's a taste of both. Or you don't need another wolf at all. As long as you're kneeling, or lying at the proper height so the wolf can stand on it's hind legs to mate, this is doable.

"Be forewarned, a wolf ejaculates about three times the amount of semen as a human male does. Even as a human, it's more, but not as much as the wolf. I can tell Rene is getting close to orgasm. Even after he cums, he remains knotted to me, to keep his sperm from flowing out of me."

I moaned some more, cumming again. I dived down into Sasha's pussy, feeling I'd neglected her while I was talking. She climaxed, and so did Rene.

"He's cumming. You might be able to tell. If we weren't in a place where humans could hear him, Rene would be howling now, because he's just claimed his bitch."

My pussy was awash, Rene had deposited so much inside of me. Even after Rene climaxed, Sasha kept licking and I enjoyed two more orgasms before his knot dissipated and he pulled out of me, Both Sasha and Rene licked me, cleaning his copious semen off me. I stood up and Rene shifted back, kissing Sasha,

"Daphne, is Nat your mate?" I asked.

"He is."

"May I please borrow him for the next part of my demonstration?"

"You may," she replied.

"Nat, I'm going to sit on the couch and I want you to fuck me as a human male. When you approach your orgasm, shift then."

"Of course."

I moved the sheet to protect my couch from cum stains, sliding down so my butt was on the edge. Nat had stripped while I prepared and his cock was possibly slightly larger than Rene's. Nice.

He knelt in front of me, licking me first. Good boy. I orgasmed again. Then, he entered me and I had another climax. He gave me a thorough fucking as a man, and we did all the things a man would normally do, kissing, necking. He licked my breasts and nibbled on my nipples. I climaxed three more times. He warned me he was about to cum before he shifted, and I suddenly had this dark brown wolf with black highlights forming a knot inside of me. I stroked his head and rubbed his cheek and ears, as he finished our sexual union. Instead of waiting for his knot to shrink, he shifted back to his human form and pulled out of me. Daphne cleaned off his cock and my pussy. I stood up and thanked Daphne for the use of her mate.

"That was very good," she said. "He loves having his ears rubbed. You did well."

"As you can see, ladies, there are many different ways to carry out a mating. It depends upon what you might like, or are interested in, limited only by you and your imagination. Normally, each day of your fertility, the pack would like you to mate with four wolves, to give each wolf a chance to procreate. They will stop when they scent that you are pregnant, usually two days after you conceive. I'm sure you might have other questions. Why don't you speak to my guests about whatever you might have on your mind. I'm going to take a quick shower."

Conor had already dressed, so I went by myself, taking a brief rinse, giving my vagina a chance to lose it's accumulation of sperm. After drying off, I went back downstairs to get dressed and found the three women clustered around the wolves, asking questions. Before the night ended, Randa agreed to two puppies, and Simone to one, with the possibility of more.

Dani was the lone holdout, but it wasn't what I thought. "I'd like to think about it overnight, but I'm inclined to sign a contract for four puppies, but I need some time to consider the time involved in providing four. Like Jessica, I'm starting to get strapped for funds. Is there any way you'd consider paying half down for one puppy, with the balance due upon delivery?"

"If you agree to four puppies, the pack will be happy to do as you suggest," Rene said.

"Thank you. Jessica, that was some demonstration. I was inclined not to become a breeder, but what you showed me, made everything more palatable. By the way, you're a slut and an exhibitionist."

I laughed. "I've definitely become sluttier since fucking wolves. It is great sex. And wolves tend to loll around naked to make it easier to shift, and they pretty much are open to sex any time they feel like it. I've found myself loosening up around them."

"I can see why. You really enjoyed yourself," Dani said.

Ladies, I have one further secret to tell before you leave," I said.

"What's that?" Simone asked.

"Before Rene's pack decided to start paying breeders, the only way for them to find breeders, was to seduce females as humans, and addict them to wolf sex, then reveal themselves as werewolves and ask for help. My grandfather was a werewolf, and that's what he was doing with my grandmother. He got careless, and impregnated her as a human. The resulting baby was given up for adoption, my mother. She's human in every respect. We had no clue that she was half wolf. She ages, gets sick, gets injured, just like any other human does. She looks older than her father, my grandfather. I didn't know this at the time I agreed to be a breeder for the pack, only learning it on my vacation to Wisconsin, when Rene arranged for his wolves to mingle with the Wisconsin pack. My mom and grandfather have reunited. I even found other breeders for the Wisconsin pack before knowing this about myself, but in a way, I'm helping my own line to continue. I'm a quarter werewolf myself, but human in every respect.

"I only tell you this so you know there are, and always have been, shapeshifters, and partial shapeshifters living amongst us. You and I didn't know. It wasn't important for us to know, but they are out there, living with us, paying taxes, working, playing. You're doing a good thing. Your child will live a long time, three hundred years from now, probably long enough to see humanity go to the stars, and colonize new worlds. They will live an incredibly long time. Think of that tonight when you go to sleep. How you're helping an ancient species survive and become part of the future."

"Oh, shit," Simone said. "Sign me up for four puppies."

"Me too," Randa said. "I can't believe you talked me into four."

"You might as well add me to that list," Dani said. "I guess the only way I won't end up giving you four, is if I fall in love and get married, and my husband doesn't want me having sex outside of our marriage, breeding babies for other people."

"Thank you so much, ladies. I appreciate you coming tonight and having an open mind about things."

The ladies all left and Rene gave me a huge hug. "Twelve puppies, my God."

"I'll probably end up giving you two more," I said. "Like Dani, the only thing that might stop it is if my husband has a problem with me fucking other people. I still haven't found the guy I want to marry, so who knows. I was hoping to find someone broad minded enough to let me lick pussy once in awhile. Maybe I can find someone who'll let me fuck wolves. I wanted to let you know that I've reached a compromise with Quinn. I still don't think I'll get pregnant my next fertile days, but I promised him the entire fifth day to breed me all on his own, plus the next four more days to do with me what he will."

"Quinn? You've reached an agreement with Quinn?" Sasha said.

"I did. I understand he's been difficult to be around, but I told him if he wants breeding rights in the future, he better suck up to me."

"Jessica, you're a freaking marvel," Sasha said. "Quinn has been more like a surly old bear than a wolf since Adriana died. Anything you can do to tame him would be greatly appreciated."

"Apparently, he didn't like talking about what's eating him, but I held a silver knife to his throat until he promised to behave himself."

They both looked at Brigitte. "Tell us she's joking," Sasha said.

"She's not joking," Brigitte said. "He was here again today, and I got the best fucking I've ever received from him. He was about to fuck me when I was fertile the day after we got back. Jessica held her knife to his throat and got him to promise not to impregnate me if she gave him breeding rights for her last day."

"Wolves really need to talk to each other more often than they do," I said. "He had some relatively sound reasons for being a bitch. I think he'll do better now."

"Did you call Quinn a bitch?" Sasha asked.

"No, but I told him he had to suck up to me while I was his bitch if he wanted a chance to breed me again."

"What do you mean by being his bitch?" Rene said.

"I pretty much agreed to do whatever he wanted, including wear his collar for four days."

They both looked to Conor and Brigitte for confirmation of my stupidity, which is kind of how I thought about it. They both nodded.

Sasha shook her head. "You held a silver knife to his throat, and then told him you'd be his submissive for four days?"

"Maybe five. He gets to breed me all by himself on my final day of fertility. I did tell him I wanted him to suck up. Doesn't that count for anything?"

Sasha put her hand on my shoulder and turned to her mate. "Should we scrub any plans for her breeding any more than one pup, and that's only if she takes her next cycle?"

"It can't be that bad, can it?" I asked. "Surely he'd like to breed me again?"

"I don't know," Rene said. "Quinn has been a festering sore for a long time. He's the only wolf I won't let Sasha fuck. He's brutal to everyone."

"He was actually pretty nice when he fucked me this morning," Brigitte said. "I enjoyed it. I was expecting the worst, and got a whole lot better than I expected."

"Quinn?" Sasha asked.

"It was a good fucking," Brigitte reassured her.

"Will wonders never cease," Rene said.

******

Instead of putting the same anal plug, back in, Brigitte moved me up to the next largest size. After she did, I rode Conor cowgirl style, while Brigitte rode his face. This plug was over two inches wide at its widest. Fucking Conor with that thing ensconced in my ass was a whole new experience for me. Not that it was bad, mind you. I actually began to wonder what it would be like to have two men fucking me at the same time. One in my pussy, and the other one pumping in and out of my butt. It didn't sound all that bad. Maybe I should add that to my bucket list.

Two days later, after having gone through all five of my training plugs, (and currently having my period), I had my first anal sex. Brigitte wore the smaller of the two strap-on dildos she'd purchased. She suggested that she take my anal virginity while I was engaged in a sixty-nine with Conor, as it would distract me from what was going on in my ass. Since she was the sexual expert, having fucked for over fifty years, I took her advice.

Having worn the five different plugs for five days and nights, through all kinds of activities, I was now used to having something in my ass, but this would be different. There would be thrusting and movement involved, so a distraction seemed good to me.

Conor and I got into a sixty-nine and Brigitte let me have an orgasm from that before she started lubing up my back door and her fake prick. Orgasms were good. She also used her fingers in my rectum to slowly open me up after removing my last plug. That didn't feel too bad, but her fingers weren't that big. The moment of truth arrived. I felt the bulbous head of the faux cock pressed against my sphincter. She nudged forward, and the tight muscular starfish started spreading over the crown. I quit sucking, experiencing the sensation of an anal fucking for the first time.

All the training plugs had a bulge, splitting me wide for the thick part, then shrinking down right before the flange. While the head of the dildo was larger than the shaft, the shaft was still thicker around than anything which had gone before on a fully inserted basis. It was uncomfortable, but not painful, the gradual stretching and lubricant seeing to that. With Conor licking and nibbling on my lady bits at the same time, it was more than tolerable. It started to feel good. Good enough I was willing to resume sucking his cock.

The next orgasm I had after full penetration, I could still primarily claim was a clitoral orgasm. Most of it seemed centered on the tongue so studiously involved in dancing across the nub. The next orgasm seemed rooted inside my bottom, with only echoes of the clit licking going on. When I seemed to be fucking myself on her plastic prick, Brigitte told Conor to stop licking, and the next orgasm I had was definitely anal in origin.

After another anal orgasm, Conor resumed licking, and I enjoyed a series of very enjoyable orgasms from both sources. I was no longer an anal virgin, although I would have to endure Conor's cock up my ass before I could claim to be fully indoctrinated in anal sex.

That occurred the following night. This time, it was Brigitte on the bottom and Conor preparing my ass for penetration. Having gone through it once, It wasn't as scary the second time around, even though I knew Conor's cock was larger than the toy the previous day.

Brigitte had me clean out my rectum prior to our sex, so I'd be able to clean off Conor's cock, which didn't offend me the way it had when she first told me it was going to happen. I'd done it once, I could do it again. Hell, it hadn't even been my ass I'd sucked off his cock the first time, but Brigitte's, so kudos to me.

Having a living, breathing (metaphorically speaking) object inside of my bottom was different from having something as static as a dildo inside me. I could feel his prick flexing and twitching inside of me. When he'd climax, I'd feel all of his gooey cum squirting inside of my rectum, and he was longer than the fake object, by about an inch. Despite the differences, or perhaps because of them, I enjoyed anal sex more the second time. Feeling his dick throbbing inside of my butt felt good. Nor did I have any problem sucking Conor's cock when we were done. I was now, a full fledged three hole slut. The only thing remaining between me and Quinn, was that huge vibrating plug, and one more Quinn sized dildo.

Wearing the vibrating dildo was a whole other thing. Not only was it the largest object to occupy my nether regions, the vibrations were both arousing, and distracting. Brigitte would turn it on at various and sundry times during the day, running, exercising, fighting. (Ouch, you don't want to be distracted when you're about to get smacked.) She even turned it on a few times while I was sleeping, and I'd purr at the most inopportune times as it went off. Still, she was getting me ready for whatever Quinn might want of me, so it was all good.

After wearing that sucker for a full thirty-six hours, Brigitte fucked my ass with the largest dildo. When I got through that with only minor discomfort, (initially) and some pleasure, (toward the end, when I actually fucked myself on the monster,) she declared me ready to take on Quinn's cock in my ass. She recommended I sleep every night with it in my butt until Quinn claimed me as his bitch. Again, fifty plus years of experience talking, so I listened.

******

One of the side benefits of all three women agreeing to become pack breeders, was we started hanging out with one another, them mostly with me. For one thing, there was no one else we could talk to about the whole experience. For another, we were all unemployed. Let's not mention the fact that they wanted to fuck the wolves again.

They all went to their doctor appointments and got medical clearance, and stopped taking birth control pills, or in Simone's case, an IUD like me. We got Randa and Dani to try licking pussy, which neither had done before. Although Brigitte had licked Dani when she tried Conor sex the first time, Dani hadn't licked her back. They both agreed that licking a shaved pussy was better than a furry pussy, so Brigitte shaved whenever she planned to be human for long. All three tried having the wolves lick them in the wolf state, kind of a warm up to eventual wolf sex. We all agreed no human tongue could possibly do what a wolf tongue could do. It was no contest.

When they came over, they took to lounging around naked the way we did. I convinced all of them to start running with us. Since they wouldn't be able to keep up for a long time, a couple other wolves would show up every morning to help look after the slow pokes in the group. They also started some self defense classes with me. Again, no knife work. We'd have to start going into the woods at some point for that. I couldn't be stabbing wolves in front of the neighbors.

They took advantage of the other wolves presence after running, to see if all wolves were as good as Conor in the sack. In actuality, since he was one of the youngest, the other wolves were all better than him. Human form sex wasn't going to be a problem for any of them. They loved the sex.

Naturally, Carl noticed the new females hanging around with me, and working out in my backyard as scantily clad females. Now they didn't have the physical perfection of the wolves, since who did, but they were all under the age of 28, and all good looking, even Dani who was perhaps fifteen pounds over weight, although the exercise regimen Brigitte imposed would soon take that off.

Carl hit on all three women, asking each of them for dates. Not in front of one another, not quite that crude, but a little cringy.

"What's with the neighbor?" Simone asked, after finding out he'd asked Randa on a date first.

"He's lonely," I said. "I used to hang out with him a little more, play video games and watch Netflix and such, but right after losing my job, I got drunk and slept with him. I don't feel I can encourage him by hanging out with him as that was a mistake I didn't want to repeat, so I think he misses the camaraderie."

"Was he any good?" Randa asked.

"Not wolf sex good. Plus, I was drunk and it was awkward."

"Is he nice?" Dani asked.

"Nice enough, I guess. He's been a good neighbor, but he can't find out about the wolves, so we've tried to discourage interaction with him. When the wolves don't perceptively age, don't have bruises or scars after pounding on each other, and might need to shift so are naked constantly indoors, it's best if he's not hanging around."

"I get that," Dani said. "Would anyone object if I dated him?"

The other two shook their heads. I said, "Not if you don't include him with us hanging out, but if you want to go out with him, and hang at his townhouse, be my guest."

"Then I'll accept, if he asks me."

"He will," I said. "It's just a matter of time."

Sure enough, he asked Dani the following day, and she agreed to go out to dinner with him. You could see his eyes light up. Score, I could almost see him holding up his hands in the symbol for a touchdown. Their date was set for the following Friday night, on what would be the first night of my next breeding.