Mated to the Pack Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, okay, I guess that makes sense. What time will they be done?"

I looked at my watch. "I imagine they should be here in about an hour or so, maybe ninety minutes tops."

"I guess I should get started then."

"I guess so," I agreed.

After he left, Simone said. "He's kind of cute, in a naive sort of way. I can see why Dani likes him."

"I liked him. I just didn't think I should have had sex with him while drunk. He doesn't set my loins tingling."

"Who does?"

"You, for one. I like girls too much for you not to set my loins tingling. Rene, Sasha, Conor, Brigitte, a Wisconsin wolf named Eric, a high school friend named Gretchen, Nat and Daphne, although I think it's more a friendly desire to help them with a child, than specific tingly bits."

Simone took my hand. "Me?"

"Oh, yeah. You're definitely a fox, and you taste so fucking good."

She patted her chaise. "Join me?"

I moved to her lounge and we spent the rest of the afternoon session kissing each other. At one point, I saw Carl at an upstairs window, watching us, choking his chicken.

Tony, Lisette and Dani stopped by my place after they finished next door. Simone and her wolves had already left after eating.

"How was it?" I asked Lisette.

"Surprisingly good. He lasted much longer than I gave him credit for."

"He stopped by earlier and he said he hadn't been able to get the image of Tony and Dani out of his head, and he'd been erect for some time. I recommended he tug a couple off so he wouldn't cum too fast."

"You humans masturbate a lot more than wolves do?" Tony said.

"We don't have access to widespread sex without looking totally depraved," I replied. "We still have needs. We just have to use self-pleasure to meet them."

"Seems like a waste," Lisette said.

"It is, but if we had sex as often as wolves, nymphomaniac is the best we could hope to be called. Believe me, there are worse terms used on women who have sex all the time, most of them quite ugly. How did your breeding go, Dani?"

"Fine. I enjoy sex with the human form more."

"According to Brigitte, so do wolves. They like what hands and mouth can do that wolves can't."

Dani looked at her wolves. "It's true," Lisette said, "at least for me. I've never asked whether Tony liked sex better as wolf or man."

Tony answered. "I like knotting a woman a lot as a wolf, to be so intimately connected for so long. The rest of it is probably better as human. I definitely like being sucked by a human mouth more than licked by a wolf. Hell, I can lick myself as a wolf, but I can't suck myself as a wolf."

******

On Monday, we started our new exercise regimen. Maine Fitness in the morning for weights. Since it wasn't raining, the weights came after we did a run outside, followed by lunch and Brigitte's new 'Street Defense' class. In addition to the instructor who'd signed up for it, four other students had signed up for the new class, two male, two female. Brunswick Martial Arts had rubber knives and guns we could use for disarming drills. For the first afternoon, that's all anyone practiced, disarming drills with knives. Over and over again until you could do it smoothly and without thinking. Since Simone and I had done some of this work already, we were often paired with one of the new students. Conor was paired with the instructor.

We didn't go into them yet, but Brigitte and Conor showed some advanced disarming techniques. I had to admit, some of those would probably work better if you healed fast after getting cut, but even then, it was better than dying, survival being key.

"If someone is good with a knife," Brigitte said, "you're going to get cut. Assume that you will end up cut; anticipate it, think about the pain now. Will your body to overcome it. You can still act, even while bleeding and in pain. The key to survival is will to live. What are you willing to do to survive, or will you just roll over and die. You might be able to survive by taking a cut or stab in some non-lethal areas, in order to carry out your own attack. If that's what you need to do, that's what you should do. By the time this class is over, you should know where to stab someone else where it's lethal, and by extension, where you can be stabbed where it's not.

"The best way to avoid getting hurt is situational awareness. Are you walking out to your car after dark, in bad sections of town, being followed by another car or person? Try to move towards better lighting and more inhabited areas where help might be available. Get your mind right. Don't walk or move like a victim. Move with confidence. People don't want to attack someone who's prepared. Not normally. They want a sucker, a patsy; someone who won't hurt them in the attack. Even if you just look like you know what you're doing, you might deter someone.

"If battle seems inevitable, find someplace to take a stand, against a wall, or in a corner where no one can get behind you. Face your attacker. Crouch, like you know what you're doing, wrap your arm with a coat or shirt. Look like you've faced danger before and you're not scared of it. Scream for help. Make lots of noise. You're not going down easy. You're going to make them work for it. Maybe they back off, look for an easier target, maybe they don't, but don't sell yourself cheap. Fight and keep fighting until your breath leaves your body.

"Every chance you have some time, practice these skills with someone else. Don't hurt them, just learn to react to the different types of attack. If you don't have rubber knives, use a rolled up magazine. Remember, someone good with a knife will hold it down low and close to their body. If they attack you with the knife held over their head, they don't know what they're doing, and should be relatively easy to disarm. Our next class, we'll do a refresher on knives, then go to gun disarming."

As we left, Brigitte told Nat and Daphne they'd have to work with real knives, steel not silver. We'd go into the woods near my house on Saturday, weather permitting, for that.

That evening, Dani and her wolves swung by after Lisette fucked Carl, just to stop by. We told them to show up at the fitness place after a morning run, then Brigitte would start working with the self-defense after lunch. Not twenty minutes after they left. Carl was ringing my doorbell. We'd gotten naked already, but I didn't feel like putting clothes on after our showers. I just let him in.

"Do you need to get dressed?" Carl asked.

"Unless I need to leave the house, I don't feel like it," I replied. "What I need is for you to tell me what you want."

Carl looked at the other two, as naked as I was, even Conor's impressive, though limp member. He gulped.

"I wanted to talk to you briefly."

"How briefly?"

"Maybe fifteen minutes."

"Have a seat then."

I walked into the living room and I could feel his eyes caressing my ass. The wolves followed him.

I faced Carl and sat down. "What's going on, Carl?"

"After having sex with Lisette with a condom, she took it off and gave me a blow job. It was the best blow job I ever had."

"Are you complaining?" I asked. "Since she'd already had sex with you, she didn't have to do that. Perhaps she appreciated your skill as a lover."

"No, it's just she looks so young to be so good. It's like she was born with a cock in her mouth."

I knew for a fact she was over fifty, but she did look to be in her mid twenties, like Brigitte.

"What you need to understand, is that since Lisette and Tony are in an open relationship, they have sex with other people. Since they do, I'm sure she's learned to please a wide variety of men of all different shapes and sizes. I'm sure several of them have told her what she could do to make it better for them. Instruction, in other words, and they may be having sex more frequently than the average bear, because of the variety. I'm sure it rarely gets boring. Everyone gets better with practice, right?"

"So Dani is probably having great sex with Tony too?"

"Well, they are probably doing more for her to get pregnant than make love. I doubt that Tony is licking her, for instance, or doing any other type of sex but procreative, but yeah. I'm sure she's enjoying herself."

He pointed to Conor. "Is Tony as well endowed as Conor is?"

"I recall Tony being slightly larger," I said. "But don't get into a dick comparison. Has Lisette complained about your sex with her?"

"No, but maybe she's being polite. Has she said anything?"

"She said yesterday, you did fine and lasted longer than expected, but she didn't say anything about tonight. We just talked about Tony and Lisette's training, which is scheduled to start on Friday after Dani's breeding ends on Thursday."

"Am I making a mistake dating Dani while she does this?"

"How should I know, Carl? That's a personal decision. I might easily date someone who's faced with the same choice you are. I hope they'd be understanding of my desire to help someone have a child. I've also discovered I enjoy sex with girls. I don't want to marry one, but I hope my eventual boyfriend/husband, wouldn't have a problem with me continuing to have sex with a woman, perhaps enjoy threesomes with me."

"You don't think you'll ever marry Conor?"

"I'm married," Conor said. "It would be bigamy to marry someone else."

That was a lie. Conor wasn't mated yet. It was just easier to say to Carl than I can't marry a human because I'm a werewolf. It was the same way we pretended there was only one wolf fucking Dani, when she was really fucking five different wolves every day, Rene and Tony, then three others chosen for the assets a puppy would bring to the pack.

"Right. Sorry, forgot." He hesitated, then blurted. "Would it be really weird that I want to see Dani have sex with Tony?"

I don't know if I thought that was weird anymore. Mom and Dad had sex in front of each other. Martin wanted to watch Melinda have sex with Conor. I enjoyed watching others have sex. It was arousing to me. However, Carl couldn't watch Dani fuck a wolf, nor could he fuck her as a human. The possibility of a human child was too great to risk it, even if it was unlikely she'd catch this ovulation.

"I seriously doubt that Dani would want her boyfriend watching her have sex with another man, someone she isn't even intimate with herself yet. Again, you're asking the wrong person. Whether or not I find it weird is inconsequential. Dani is the one who needs to tell you if she finds it weird. I'm not dating you, she is."

"But it is weird, right?"

Brigitte jumped in. "I don't know how weird it is. I enjoy watching Jessica with Conor. Lisette said she enjoys watching Dani with Tony. Is that any stranger than you wanting to watch Dani with Tony? Jessica is right though. Dani is the one who needs to decide if it's weird for her. No one else's opinion matters."

"Are you sure that you want to see Dani enjoy sex with another man, Carl?" I asked. "I can almost guarantee that she will. Tony is a skilled lover. Wouldn't it make you suffer from jealousy, or inferiority, to watch her enjoy sex with another man?"

"I suffer from jealousy already. All day, waiting for her to finish, I'm thinking of her with Tony, and I'm jealous, especially because she isn't having sex with me, yet I'm so damn hard. I swear, I'm jacking off four times a day thinking of it, which is really difficult while I'm at work, as if walking around with an erection all day wasn't bad enough. I got several strange looks today because of it."

"Are they powerful orgasms, Carl," Brigitte asked, "the orgasms as you masturbate while imagining Dani having sex with Toni?"

"Some of the strongest ones I've ever had," Carl admitted.

"You might be a cuckold personality, Carl," Brigitte said.

"I know what a cuckold is, but what's a cuckold personality?"

"It's someone who not only gets turned on when their spouse or girlfriend has sex with another man, but might even prefer it if she did. They prefer relationships where their significant other is what's called a hotwife, who engages in sex with men other than the one she's married to. It's not quite the same as an open marriage usually, where both spouses are free to have sex with other people. Usually, the cuckold isn't allowed sex outside of his marriage. Only the female is allowed to seek other lovers. The cuckold usually has a more submissive role in the marriage."

"How would I find out?"

"Give up sex with Lisette. Don't allow yourself to masturbate. You need to restrict your outlets for sexual pleasure. Then, when Dani isn't fertile anymore, and her fucking Tony would be something she's doing for her own pleasure, and not to procreate, watch her having sex with him. Watch him do all of the things he'd normally do with Lisette, making love, and not just fucking a child into her. That's when you'll be allowed to masturbate, as you're watching Dani orgasm from her sex with Tony. If it's the most powerful orgasm you've ever had, you're probably a cuckold, and would enjoy a female led relationship. You're hard now, thinking about it aren't you?"

We all looked at his groin.

"Hard as a diamond drill," he admitted.

Brigitte got up for a pen and paper, then wrote some stuff down, handing the paper to Carl.

"There's a test you can take at the first website that might help you determine if you're a cuckold personality. Kind of a psychological test which explores your feelings about it. Then there's a link to cuckold erotica, which you might want to watch and read to see how you respond to it, both written erotica and some movies. Stop having sex and masturbating now; don't even see Dani until the end of her fertility, but allow yourself to think of Dani in the arms of another man. On Friday, when her ovulation is over, watch her have sex with Tony. That's the first time you'll be allowed to touch yourself, while you watch them have sex. Gauge how powerful your orgasm is to all previous orgasms. When he's finished, lick his cum out of her pussy."

Brigitte's last statement shocked Carl, but his cock seemed to throb in his pants.

"I can't walk around work with an erection all day," Carl said.

"Go buy an athletic protector, a nut cup, if you will, that won't allow you an erection. If it turns out that you are a cuckold personality, and Dani is okay with that, she may place you in chastity, locking up your cock and only allowing it out when she wants to, which may only be when she finds your behavior meets her standards for attention and affection."

"Oh, shit!" Carl moaned, and we saw a small stain spread on the front of his pants.

"Did you just orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes," he gasped.

"I'm pretty sure you're a cuckold personality, Carl," Brigitte said. "Go ahead and do as I suggested and we'll test that hypothesis. Don't forget to do the test and explore the cuckold porn, but no more sex for you until Friday. I'm going to tell Lisette and Dani that you're off limits. I'll explain to them what we're doing."

"Oh, God," Carl moaned. "I'm getting another erection."

******

After Carl left, I asked Brigitte how she knew so much.

"You can't live for sixty years and not pick up some things."

"Do you really think Carl is a cuckold personality?" I asked.

"The evidence is there," she said. "Is there any other way to explain his behavior?"

"I haven't been around for sixty years. I don't know."

"I'm not saying he wouldn't be aroused if he weren't a cuckold, but if he's saying some of the most powerful orgasms he's ever had are while he's masturbating to the thought of Dani with another man. That screams cuckold. It's not just that he is aroused by watching or thinking of fucking. Everyone of us would be aroused by it as well. It's the strength of his orgasms. They're more powerful than when he's having sex."

I nodded. Brigitte called Dani and her wolves, and told them that they were to leave Carl on his own for the next few days.

"Why?" Dani asked. "Has he changed his mind about dating me?"

"On the contrary," Brigitte said. "He still seems quite taken with you, but he wants to give himself some time to consider your sex with Tony, while remaining chaste, then to watch you make love to Tony on Friday. He could have done it earlier, but he can't witness you fucking a wolf, and we can't take the chance of creating another human, so Tony couldn't fuck you as a human either. We had to wait until your fertility was over. I believe that Carl is a cuckold, and wants to be in a submissive relationship to you. We need to test that supposition, and this is how we do it. He knows it's going to happen. Nothing will be a surprise to him."

"What does that mean. I don't know what that means."

"It means he'd like to be subservient to you and would allow you to have sex with others, and would perhaps even prefer you to have sex with other men while he watches."

"Are you joking?" Dani asked.

"I'm not," Brigitte replied. "It's not a sure thing yet, which is the reason for this test. He's also taking a written survey devised to determine if one is a cuckold."

"What does that mean for our relationship?"

"It means that if you enter into a relationship with Carl, you may be the Dominant member of the relationship, and that you would have the ability to take lovers while dating, or even married to Carl, and that he'd remain faithful to you. Stop by tomorrow, and I'll direct you to some research about cuckolds, so you know what you're dealing with."

"Why do you even suspect this?" Dani asked.

"Because he orgasmed in his pants just talking about the idea of you locking him in chastity and being in charge of him, and controlling his orgasms, while you could do pretty much anything you wanted."

"Oh my God."

"I don't want to explain all the ramifications of your relationship if Carl is a cuckold, but it's not uncommon for a cuckoldress to have children with other lovers, who Carl has to raise. You can read about it yourself and determine if you want to be a part of a Female Led Relationship."

"Send them to me now. I'd like to start researching this immediately."

"As you wish." Brigitte sent the links in a text. "If you have questions, you can stop by tomorrow and I'll answer what I can."

******

Tuesday, the weather was nice and we went for another run in the woods as soon as Simone, Nat and Daphne showed up. Our self-defense classes in the back yard were more violent than at the Martial Arts Center. The wolves could break bones and do terrible damage to each other, things they couldn't do with others watching. Simone and I stayed out of those bouts, but practiced with each other. We showered and Simone and the others left.

After supper, Dani showed up and showered Brigitte with questions about what she knew about cuckolds. I was interested in the phenomenon she was describing.

"I think I met a cuckold once," Conor said, after listening to Brigitte describe cuckolds.

"Where?" I asked.

"I was at a club a client recommended to me after a protection gig, to pick up women. A woman came up to me and started flirting. She always seemed to be conscious of her flirting, as if she was putting on a show for someone else, and finally I noticed another man who seemed to be watching us, and no one else. I was getting ready to ask her to leave with me, when she led us back to the table where this other guy had been watching all evening.

"She said, 'I'd like you to meet my husband. He'd like to watch you fuck me. Do you have a problem with that?' You know us wolves. I could care less if I was watched. I told them it was okay. 'We have a room at a nearby hotel. I'll ride with you. My husband will follow.'"

"She directed me to a hotel a couple blocks away and she practically attacked me in the elevator as her husband watched, even going so far as to suck my cock in front of him. As soon as we reached their room, her husband undressed her for me. Then she asked if I'd like her husband to prepare me for fucking her. 'Doing what?' I asked. 'By sucking your cock,' she said. I was never one to to turn down a cock sucking, even though I was already erect, so I said he could. He was a damn fine cock sucker too. Then his wife got on the bed and he inserted my cock into her pussy and watched me fuck his wife senseless. As I fucked her, he got undressed, and I saw that he had a cock cage on his dick that prevented an erection, although his cock leaked pre-cum throughout my fucking of her.