Mated to the Pack Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try to meet your expectations," Quinn said. He made stops at several other tables for quick conversations before returning to his seat.

The banquet then started. I was freely chatting with my two hosts. Dani was seated on the other side of Rene from me. She turned to Rene and said, "I may have discovered someone else who'd be willing to breed with wolves."

All three of us looked at her. "Huh?" I asked.

"I've joined a few online cuckold forums because of Carl, and there's a woman on there with an infertile husband. She's been talking about cuckolding him with someone else to have kids. I told her to hold off until I talked to some people. I think she'd fuck a wolf. But she'd probably need her own kid first. You had someone like that in Wisconsin, didn't you Jess?"

"I did. If she's right, Rene, you might be able to get her cheaper than you got us for. It just might take longer to get your first puppy if she wants her own child first. But you might get by with a nominal payment of fifty grand and medical expenses. I could feel her out, see if she'd be amenable. How old is she?"

"Mid-twenties. Seems like she's healthy. It's only her husband who's shooting blanks. She's not sure how her husband will take her fucking another man though. That's the part that scares her."

"Please, would you speak to her Jessica," Rene said. "You seem to have a knack for attracting breeders."

"I'll see what I can do. Since she already knows Dani, we'll work her together."

"You know, Jessica," Rene said, "It's not just breeders you've helped us claim. It's Quinn as well."

"He's smitten with you," Sasha added. "I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to mate with you."

"I'm letting him mate with me. I told him that," I said, confused.

"Not mate as in fuck and have children," Sasha said. "I mean mate as in mate for life."

"Why me? I'm not nearly as attractive as most werewolves. I'm human and would turn old, gray, wrinkled and die long before he did. Why give a fuck about me?"

"Who knows," Sasha said. "Why did Gerhard impregnate a woman he loved with a human child and never mate. The heart wants what the heart wants. I know that no one else could have made Quinn apologize to the entire pack, and suck a puppy's cock and get ass fucked in front of all of these witnesses. If he throws a stripper show for you in two weeks to earn your forgiveness, I'd say he's definitely besotted with you. Quinn, stripping for a bunch of bitches would be quite the feat. You've turned him into someone most wolves would appreciate, instead of the lobo asshole he was before."

"I can't trust him. He's been such a dick."

"And I'm sure he's still got some dick in him which will have to be weeded out," Rene said. "But he's come further than I ever thought possible."

That was food for thought. I wondered what he'd do to try and win me over if I gave him another day to woo me, if I was happy with his male revue.

We partied far into the night, without alcohol, unfortunately, but wolves didn't drink a lot anyway. Rather than go home, we spent the night on the wolf compound. I left the party with Rene and Sasha, going to bed with them. Quinn looked quite unhappy when I left with them. Too bad. He hadn't done anything yet to make me sympathetic to his pain.

We were preparing to leave the next morning when I got a phone call from Carl. I'd invited Dani to my place to talk about her possible breeder, but I knew Carl had her number, so wondered why he was calling me.

"What is it, Carl?" I asked.

Dani looked up when I mentioned his name, currently putting on her clothes for the drive.

"I need your help, Jessica."

"With what?"

"Picking out an engagement ring for Dani. I don't have a clue what women like when it comes to that."

I looked at Dani. She had this questioning look on her face.

"I can help you with that. What say we go out Tuesday morning with Lisette and Brigitte and look at some things. Maybe we'll even run down to Portland where they have some larger jewelry stores." Dani smiled. "Of course, if I'm taking one of Dani's bodyguards shopping Tuesday, I'll need to leave Conor with her. I'm sure she'll feel the need to entertain him for his help, and you know what that means. You'll probably have a huge creampie to clean up when we get back."

"Oh, fuck. Don't tease me, Jess. You know I have this fucking cage on."

"Right. So what say we leave at nine AM?"

"Great," Carl said.

"Come by my place. See you then."

"You got it." He hung up.

"So tell me, Dani, what kind of engagement ring do you want?" I asked. "The biggest fucking solitaire he can afford, or something else?"

"Something else. We have an unusual relationship. I think we should have an unusual engagement ring to go with it."

"Do you have a preference as to cut; princess, emerald, round, pear, oval, marquis, trillion?"

"I'd like any of them as long as it's different. I don't want something like anyone else."

"Gotcha. I can work with that."

We finished getting dressed, then headed for home. While driving, I talked to Dani and Brigitte about cuckolds and how you could tell if someone was one, as I didn't think Martin was a true cuckold, even if he did want to watch Conor impregnate his wife. One didn't want to take a good marriage and fuck it up royally by doing something the spouse couldn't stand. It would make a big difference in how one approached the subject of being bred by another male.

"Cuckolds love cuckold porn, but interracial porn can often be considered to be cuckold porn, even if it doesn't specifically say it's cuckold porn," Brigitte said. "Interracial sex is still considered taboo in and of itself. Thinking of big black cocks plowing dainty white women is a window into cuckold thoughts."

"I saw a book written by Dr. Justin Lehmiller, in which he found, in a survey of almost 4200 Americans, that 26% of heterosexual females and 52% of heterosexual males had fantasized about cuckolding," Dani said. "I figured if that many man had fantasized about it, that it was a common fantasy and I could explore the fantasy with Carl. It's what put me on my path."

"That on-line test is pretty accurate," Brigitte added. "The husband should just take the test."

"But if he's not a cuckold, and doesn't want to be, isn't that telling him his wife is thinking of turning him into a cuckold?" I asked.

"Maybe," Brigitte agreed. "I'd have to took at it again to see how specifically addresses cuckoldry."

"Perhaps we could doctor the survey so it's more neutral," Dani said.

"What's the name of this couple?" I asked.

"I don't know. She goes by name of Babyless on the cuckold site. She hasn't mentioned her husband's name," Dani said.

"What's your user name?" I asked.

"Carlscuckoldress." Dani said.

"Right to the point, aren't you?" I laughed.

"Damn straight. I never thought I'd be in relationship like this one, but I love it. I love being in charge."

As soon as we got home, Brigitte pulled up the survey she was familiar with and printed it out so she could make it more sexually neutral. Dani logged onto her cuckold forum and left a message for Babyless.

Hello, my name is Dani and I go by Carlscuckoldress on this site. I spoke to some friends and I think we might be able to discuss your problems and perhaps come up with some solutions to the problem you expressed to me. We've helped one other couple with a similar problem. Please call me so we can discuss this in more precise terms.

She left her phone number. It was four hours before Babyless called.

"Dani?" She asked.

"Is this Babyless?"

"Yes."

"Yes, that's me. I'm so happy you called, Babyless. I've got a couple friends with me. Is it okay if I put my phone on speaker so they can hear our conversation."

"Okay."

Dani put her phone on speaker and Brigitte and I introduced ourselves.

"My name is Jessica Huppert, Childless. I had a friend in Wisconsin who had the same problem as you're having, and we were able to help her. It's going to require that we talk to your husband at some point, but we'd like to get some additional information before we decide how to proceed."

"Okay."

"Does your husband watch or read pornography?" I asked.

"Don't all men?"

"Probably. Do you know what he watches?"

"No, he keeps that away from me."

"Is it because he's ashamed of it?" I asked.

"I can't really say. I've never asked."

"Do you ever watch it together?"

"No."

"If he reads novels or watches mainstream movies with a heavy sex component, what are the titles?" Brigitte asked. She was prepared to write down anything she was told.

"He liked Body Heat, Deep Water, Animal Instincts, Eyes Wide Shut, Boogie Nights, Indecent Proposal, Unfaithful, Jules and Jim, Sex Lies and Videotape, The Great Gatsby, The Graduate, The English Patient, and Manderlay for movies," Babyless said. "I know he read Lady Chatterly's Lover, Mandingo, something called Violated by the Gangsters, the Coaches Wife, Something Forbidden, and The Tenant recently."

"Have you read any of them?" Brigitte asked. "I'm familiar with Mandingo and Lady Chatterly's Lover, but not the rest of them.

"No."

"Does he like you to dress sexy or conservative?" Brigitte asked.

"He likes me to dress sexily. Why are you asking all of these questions?"

"Because you're concerned about how your husband will react if you were to have a baby with another man," Dani said. "He might actually welcome you having sex with another man. My soon to be fiancé likes to watch me have sex with other men and he knows on our wedding night, I'm going to have sex with all the groomsmen and the best man before he can have sex with me, and I've already told him that there's a good chance any children I have with him won't be his. But fantasy life is different from real life and your husband may not want anything like that, being content with a nice safe fantasy. Real life may be too intense. Where do you live, generally, in case we want to meet in person."

"Boston."

"We live in Maine, so that's doable. Why don't you do this before you call me again. If you can get onto his computer, check his history and favorites to see what he's watching and reading in the way of porn. Take a look at some of those recent books he read and see what the plots are about," Dani said. "Call me again after you've checked it out. That will help us decide what kind of approach we want to take with your husband to allow you to have a baby with someone else."

"What happened with the other couple you helped?"

"She's pregnant with her first child," I said. "A couple of months along."

"Someone other than her husband got her pregnant?"

"One of my bodyguards."

"Did he know it was happening?"

"He usually watched once each day. The rest of the time he was at work."

"I hope Douglas is that understanding."

"If I may, Babyless, what's your real name?" Dani asked.

"Martha."

"Martha, get back to me when you know more, and I hope we can help you," Dani said.

"Thank you. I do too."

******