Mated to the Pack Ch. 08

Story Info
Carl cuckolded, Quinn tries to earn forgiveness.
16.9k words
4.73
7.8k
17

Part 8 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

Carl turns out to be a cuckold, and enjoys being one. Quinn does what he can to earn Jessica's forgiveness. All of the breeders are now pregnant. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, interspecies sex, interracial sex, group sex, gay sex, cuckolding and multiple party sex. My thinks to JohnnyGalt for his unending patience with my mistakes.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 8

Carl the Cuckold

There was a loud, obnoxious banging on my door the following morning, and both wolves armed themselves and went downstairs. Conor opened the door, exposing Quinn standing in the rain which had started during the night, drenched to the skin.

"You can't come into my house, asshole," I shouted.

"Is it mine?"

He could only be asking about the fetus.

"How the fuck should I know, Quinn. It could be anyone who fucked me during the the last three days I was fertile. I hope like hell it's not yours. Now go the fuck away."

"Jessica, can't you forgive me?"

"Why, when I'll just be disappointed again?"

"Please, I'm begging you."

"You want forgiveness, Quinn. I want you to apologize to every single wolf in your pack. Every damn one, in person, including Rene and Sasha for every insult, unkind word, near rape, and/or rough sex you've had. I want every one of your fucking trackers who fucked me to beg for my forgiveness, on their knees, and when you're done with all of that, I want you back here, sucking off Conor's cock and letting Brigitte ass fuck you in front of ten wolf witnesses. After you've finished your Labors of Hercules, ask me again. I'll consider forgiving you, but I won't promise anything. I think the odds of you doing any one of those things is about a gazillion to one, so I don't expect to see you back here. Lock the door, Conor. He has no right to enter my home. And don't come back."

Conor closed and locked the door.

"Damn, you're mad," Conor said. "Remind me never to piss you off."

"Consider yourself reminded. Great day for a run, right?" I looked at the gray clouds and persistent downpour.

"Maybe we should check out gyms. If we're going to start doing regular self-defense classes and training others, we need someplace other than your back yard, and we have no weight equipment here," Brigitte said. "You're really going to make Quinn take an ass fucking from me?"

"Damn straight. With the biggest strap-on you can find. Do you think he'll be back?"

"Doubtful," Conor said. "Proud wolf like Quinn can't be begging for forgiveness. It's not his nature, making others witness his humiliation would drive him apeshit."

"That's what I figured. At the very least, it should take him a year to apologize to every wolf in New England in person; keep him out of our hair."

After a small breakfast, because we hadn't run, we looked up gyms in the Brunswick/Bath area on the internet. Unfortunately, we couldn't find anything that offered both of what we wanted, mats or a ring for fighting, and weight and cardio equipment. We had to join two places, New England Fitness, and the Brunswick Martial Arts Academy, but fortunately, both of them were in Topsham, Maine, just across the Androscoggin River from Brunswick. It wasn't ideal, but it was workable. The good part about it, is Simone lived in Topsham, and since Nathaniel and Daphne were living with her, that made it a good choice. Better yet, Dani lived just across the river in Brunswick, about four miles away, so that would be good for her and her wolves as well.

A slight problem arose when Brigitte told the staff at BMAA that she wanted to train some people in a multi-discipline, martial arts approach to self defense and third party protection. They weren't comfortable with the idea of non-staff working at their facility. for insurance, and a whole host of other reasons.

"What if I become a staff member, but only on certain days for certain classes?" Brigitte asked.

"We do Jiu-Jitsu, Kempo-Karate, and Tai-chi. What can you teach?"

"All of them. I have a black belt in all of them, but I'd like to teach my own class more directed to real life self defense instead of a particular discipline and tournaments."

"It takes years of discipline to become a black belt in all of them. You're not old enough."

She was, but certainly didn't look that old. Big mistake.

"Or very intense instruction. Try me out."

Brigitte cleaned the clocks of the two instructors that they had there. It helped she had wolflike speed, the ability to self repair any harm done to her, and a high tolerance for pain.

"Why don't we know about you?" They asked.

"I don't compete. I'm a bodyguard. I protect people. It's best others don't know what I'm capable of. They lower their guard that way.

They hired her to teach a mixed discipline self defense class three afternoons a week, starting Monday. She called it Street Defense. We bought some gi's for the class, and let everyone of our group about the classes and where they'd be held. One of their instructors was one of the first to get signed up for the class because it didn't interfere with his own instruction which occurred in the morning. Simone texted back at lunch and said they'd still stop by our house later after her breeding, and we could eat together.

We figured we could use New England Fitness in the morning for weights and cardio, great for rainy days such as today. We could either ride stationary bikes (later in my pregnancy) or run the treadmills, have a quick meal, then head for our self defense classes. Do that three days a week. Use the back yard, and our running, weather permitting, the other days. Real knife work would have to take place in the woods or Wolf Central. WC also had an indoor gun range where gun training could occur. That could wait some. I already knew how to shoot, but I could probably improve my speed and accuracy.

******

We were home by the time that Simone, Nat and Daphne arrived. Brigitte had stirred up some vegetables, (very few), along with double the called for amount of hamburger with two packages of Hamburger Helper, and cooked it for all of us. Simone and I added salad to our meal. They all stripped off as soon as they arrived.

As we ate, I asked Simone how she felt her breeding went.

"It went fine. You get used to something furry fucking you. I'm like you. I liked licking and being licked while doing the breeding. It's more distracting."

"Do you still need to breed with Nathaniel today?" I asked.

"Since it was my final day and I don't know for sure when I'll pass out of fertility, I had my sex with him this morning before we went to the compound. I didn't want him to miss his final chance to have have a puppy." She squeezed Nat's and Daphne's hands as she said it.

"Quinn woke us up this morning, banging on my door," I said.

"What did you do?" Nat asked.

"Told him to get lost."

"What did he want?"

"Forgiveness; to know if the puppy was his. I told him I hoped not and to leave me the fuck alone."

"Do you think he will?" Daphne asked.

"I've given up trying to determine what Quinn will do. I've never met someone who could shift as easily from nice guy to asshole as quickly as he can shift from wolf to human."

"He was at the compound today," Nat said. "It was the strangest thing. He was apologizing to every wolf there, even Rene and Sasha. No one could figure out what was going on."

Conor, Brigitte and I looked at one another. Daphne said, "What is it?"

"Jessica told Quinn she might consider forgiving him if he personally apologized to every wolf in the New England pack," Brigitte said, "that the wolves who had the orgy with Jess had to beg for her forgiveness on their knees and Quinn would have to suck Conor's cock and submit to an ass fucking from me in front of ten other wolves, and she might, just might, consider forgiving him."

"He must have hit twenty to thirty percent today," Nat said. "There were a lot of wolves there because of Simone's breeding, and Dani's starting tomorrow."

"He apologized to you and Daphne too? What did he say?"

"That if he'd ever insulted us, been rough with us or abused us in any way, he sincerely apologized for his behavior, and he'd try to do better," Daphne said. "He sounded way sincere. I didn't detect a hint of sarcasm."

"Wow. I did not expect that at all," I said. "It's why I told him he had to do it. I figured he'd never suck up to every wolf, especially Rene and Sasha. Do you know what he said to them?"

"Not a clue. He was in their office for a long time this afternoon."

We were cleaning up, flirting, getting ready for some sex later, Simone and Nat with me, and Brigitte and Conor with Daphne. when there was a knock on my door. I didn't make the mistake of not looking out the peep hole before opening the door. Eight familiar wolves were staring at the door. The one in front sniffed, perhaps scenting me on the other side of the door.

What the fuck!

"What the hell do you want?" I shouted through the door.

"Miss Jessica. We have to apologize to you. Please, ma'am. We're to do it on our knees."

Brigitte asked, "Does it look like trouble, Jess?"

I looked at the eight of them, standing outside my door. They looked like puppies with their tails between their legs, although they weren't tailed at the moment.

"I don't think so."

I opened the door and let them in. As soon as they were all inside, they got down on their knees, glancing at the other five of us, four of them other wolves.

"Miss Jessica," the leader said, "I'm sorry to disturb you this evening, but it's very important that we apologize to you. Quinn said it was his fault he got us into this fix, and got you mad at us, but it was important to you that we also apologize."

"It is very important. Let me ask you a question; why the hell did you think that me, a human woman, would enjoy having sex with all eight of you?"

"Didn't you enjoy it?" The leader said again. "You seemed to enjoy it."

"Not really. I was just extremely pissed off at Quinn that he would set up something like that. So pissed, in fact, that I did it to spite him, not because I wanted to get fucked by eight wolves for eight hours. But why would you think it was something I'd enjoy. I really want to know."

"Uh, it's complicated," the spokeswolf said.

"Uncomplicate it for me."

"Well, Quinn said you liked to fuck for money, that it was the reason you started breeding with wolves, because you were getting paid for it. That's how it started, really, when we started vying for the chance to fuck you. Then he said, you were part wolf, and you wanted to be like wolves, and become like a member of the pack. To bond with us, to fuck like wolves do, enjoy a part of your ancestry. You were like a wolf groupie now, enjoying sex with wolves because humans couldn't satisfy you any longer. That you gave yourself to him for five days because you were a submissive slut who'd enjoy being fucked all day."

There was almost no truth to anything Quinn had told him, yet perhaps a particle of truth in everything.

I did need the money. I was breeding for money, renting out my womb. But I wasn't a whore. I'd never fucked for money before, and the wolves were expecting me to give up a large part of my life for several months to several years, and for my body to take on the physical wear and tear of pregnancy. My grandmother had died giving birth to my mother. Being pregnant contained danger and hardships, even more so when they had to assign bodyguards to me because I was at risk for me or my child to be taken by other shapeshifters. I felt that deserved some form of compensation. I would have taken less, but I wasn't going to refuse more. It had value to them equivalent to what they were giving me and the others.

And, there was certainly sympathy for the wolves, to their situation, to what they had to do to continue to survive, to keep themselves secret. Very little of that related to my own genetic background. No doubt I liked fucking wolves. They were good at it, but I certainly didn't go around looking for wolves. I was as attracted to my human friends as I was wolves. Since I couldn't marry one, that was foolish. I was just with two beautiful wolves every day, and it was foolish to ignore that, especially when they were used to having sex all the time.

Lastly, I don't know if I was submissive or not. I gave myself to Quinn for five days to save Brigitte, who I considered a friend. I wasn't opposed to the concept of Dominance and submission. I'd thought it might be fun to experiment, and with the right person, I might still enjoy it. Quinn was definitely the wrong person. I'd wanted to see a little tenderness from him. To find out if he could be gentle and deserved a chance to be one of my breeders. I even had some sympathy for the way he'd lost Adriana. Both Quinn and my grandfather had lost important women in their lives, and never mated because of it.

Quinn had given me the most pleasure I'd ever had, and proven himself the world's biggest bastard in the course of two days. I'd never breed with him again.

"Pay attention to this, as I'll only say it once. There are very few, if any, women, especially human women, who would enjoy what you did. If they'd been involved in the planning of it, perhaps. But to have it sprung on them the way you did, no fucking way. Quinn had already done things to piss me off. I had informed Rene that I never wanted to breed with him, under any circumstances.

"Then, he was about to fuck Brigitte, my bodyguard, while she was fertile, possibly impregnating her while she's supposed to be guarding me, not allowing her to shift. I held a silver knife to his throat and told him I'd give him one chance to breed me, and to prove that he deserved more chances to do so, if he didn't fuck her. I hoped that Quinn would prove himself worthy of being more than my despised enemy. Instead, he arranges for you eight meatheads to fuck me all day. Quinn is an asshole, and listening to anything he has to say, is a total mistake on your part. He has no concept of being a decent wolf, of being anyone that a human woman would want to breed with. If you listen to him, the same applies to you. No one will want you."

"Does that mean that you, or any of the other breeders will breed with us?" one young wolf asked.

"You've fucked up once. Everyone is entitled to fuck up once. I even gave Quinn a second chance to prove he was worthy. You mess up a second time, you won't get another one. Before you listen to anyone else about what a third party may or may not want; talk to that third party first. If you'd have checked with me after listening to Quinn's bullshit, I'd have told you it was bullshit. It will be incumbent on all of you to be a better wolf than you've shown yourselves to be if you expect to have progeny."

"We're sorry for our behavior, Miss Jessica. Please give us another chance."

"That will depend upon your behavior in the future. Any more shit like you pulled, you can forget about it. Show you can be tender, caring, loving and can treat others with respect, you'll likely get a chance. Act like Quinn, expect to die alone and unloved. I would tell the others who were participating in the contest to join in your little game the same thing. Now, stand up and get the fuck out of my house."

They leaped to their feet and left.

Brigitte said, "It seems like Quinn is doing everything you wanted him to. If he does, will you give him a third chance?"

"I doubt it," I said. "A human adage that should resonate with wolves is 'Once bitten, twice shy.' I don't have to touch a hot stove twice to realize it's bad for me to touch hot stoves. I don't have to be fucked over more than once to realize I don't like being fucked over. I'm not going to keep running at the football like Charlie Brown every year, hoping that this year, Lucy isn't going to pull the ball away and make me fall on my ass. I only promised Quinn that it was the only way I'd consider it, not that I'd forgive him."

"He may want more," Conor said.

"I should give half a shit about what Quinn wants?"

Conor shrugged his shoulders. It's how I felt about it. Not even worth talking about.

I took Nat and Simone to bed and had a whale of a good time having sex with people I cared half a fig for. I heard Daphne getting hers too, and I hoped for the best for Nat and Daphne, that they'd have their first puppy.

******

On Sunday, Conor and Brigitte started teaching Nat and Daphne the rudiments of self-defense and third-party protection. Simone and I participated in the self-defense stuff in the morning, but in the afternoon, we lazed around on chaise lounges, sunbathing, while the others practiced the other skills over and over. Creating muscle memory, Brigitte called it. It was moves that Simone and I had already done, ad nauseam.

Carl was watching over our five foot fence.

"Why don't you come over and tell me how your date went," I said, seeing him.

There was a gate between our two yards, so he slipped through and sat down beside Simone and me. He had an erection, or at least an erection type bulge in his shorts.

"Did you have a good time with Dani last night?" I asked.

"We had a great time," Carl said. "She even kissed me after the date, said she had a good time too. We had some great conversations. I learned a lot about her."

"That's good," I said.

"She's having sex with Tony today," Carl said.

"I know. Simone just went through the same thing with Nat and Daphne, the couple practicing right now. Her last day was yesterday."

"What's it like?" Carl asked Simone. "Is it just sex, or will Dani enjoy it."

"It's more than just sex, especially the way I did it, but less than making love to someone else," Simone said. "Nathaniel was a very good lover. It's hard not to enjoy it."

"How did you do it?"

"I'm bisexual, and so Daphne could be involved with the creation of their child, she and I had sex while Nat penetrated me and put his sperm in me. It made for quite an enjoyable experience, even though I knew I was doing it primarily to give them a child."

"Is that the way you did it too, Jessica?"

"Sometimes. Other times, I was just taken from behind. In a way, I wanted to make it less personal and more transactional, but other times I wanted Brigitte to feel involved in the process of creation. I had sex four times per day for the first four days, the last day, since it was the last chance, we pushed harder. I had sex seven times the last day."

Carl raised his eyebrows, thinking of having sex seven times. "But you think Dani will enjoy it?"

"Carl, Lisette said that Tony is a very accomplished and talented lover. Given that, I doubt that Dani wouldn't enjoy it. It still doesn't mean that Dani is going to try to break up their marriage, and attach herself to Tony. She's taking money to provide a child and she's not going to jeopardize her income, by destroying their marriage. Tony and Lisette are deeply in love with each other, which is why they're so willing to spend that money to have a child together. Dani will remain a free agent, even after she's pregnant, believe me."

"I can't stop thinking of them having sex together," Carl said. "It's driving me crazy. I can't concentrate on anything."

I pointed to his shorts. "Is that why you have an erection? You're imagining them having sex together?"

He put a hand over himself. "I'm sorry. I guess that's why. Is that weird, that I'd be excited thinking about it?"

"Men do love their porn," I said. "I guess this is just porn playing out in your imagination, with someone you know in a starring role. May I offer you a suggestion?"

"What?"

"Don't have sex with Lisette after being wound up all day. You might embarrass yourself in front of Dani when she sees how quickly you cum, especially after she's had sex five times with an accomplished lover. Stroke a couple off ahead of time so you'll last when you have sex with Lisette, show Tony how good you are, and he needs to be concerned about you instead of you being concerned about him and Dani."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers