All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i really like this series and can't wait for the next chapter. however, there are passages that are too repetitive or go off on a tanget that doesn't directly move the plot along and just take me out of the story. for example, i don't care to read about the 4 cs of gem stones and every little detail of their day. the big thing though is the amount of times you've gone into detail about the contracts and having the same questions asked and answering them in great lengths its just so damn repetitive. just gloss over it we get it.

Twins56Twins56about 1 year ago

Another interesting turn of events. Well witten and exciting - maintaining the suspense throughout. I presume introducing a different style of cuckoldry is the next step. Although to be honest I am a rooting for Quinn and Jessica making the connection.... I can't wait for the striptease scene that Quinn is supposed to orcjastrate ;)

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Good chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual very interesting subject matter.

H2OwolfH2Owolfabout 1 year ago

I like the author the story line is well thought out and how the story is written. However I'm a little miffed that the story line had became basically a cuckhold story.i didn't think that was the intent of this story line so I'm debating dropping continuing reading it cuckhold just isn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much about cuckolding which, in my opinion, could have just been an interesting scene along the way rather than becoming a major focus. I don’t need to know how many different ways someone can be cuckolded or humiliated. I’m reading this story because I like wolf stories and I’ve enjoyed a few of your other stories. Please remember as she continues to recruit new surrogates that your readers have already heard the details several times…contract, shifting, human/wolf mating, rules, etc. We don’t need chapter and verse. Would love to get back to Quinn and Jessica.

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

I'm very glad you decided to continue with this story. I'm looking forward to Quinn mating and breeding Jessica.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Will it move away from cuckolding into other things. How will the relationship between Quinn and Jessica go? Another 5 stars.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Definitely a unique take on werewolf stories Witt the cuckold overkill. Now if there was only a male werewolf cuckold to make things interesting. I’m also looking forward to seeing how this all turns out, especially between Jessica and Quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much cuckolding for a werewolf story. Also no need to go into all of the details of the surrogates each time. Would be better to stay with the original premise of mated to the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have said that Carl can't know about the werewolves, but Jessica was openly discussing mating with the "pack" while Carl was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When the story started out I liked it but the extreme cuckolding has ruined it for me. I don't think I will continue to read the story. Like I stated, it started out well but you know.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

I love that all the more stories suggestions are by Thor's fist. It seems they are one of a kind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please. Love the story line

RollinbonesRollinbones11 months ago

Fetish… I enjoyed the first couple but you got really stuck in the big dick, cuck, creampie, and forgot your potential. You write precisely and with warmth. Your characters need their own voices not the narrator’s. it’s like a communist collective of everyone speaking and thinking the same way and ok… pack… but… You write cleverly but your ego takes over. God I hate people who make comments like mine. Write more please. I never comment under my username. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous