Mated to the Pack Ch. 10

Story Info
Jessica's Father breeds Brigitte, Quinn's strip show.
14.4k words
4.75
9.1k
18

Part 10 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,594 Followers

Quinn successfully puts on a great strip show. Brigitte becomes pregnant from Jessica's father, her parents agreeing to take the child when it was born. Dani's wedding gets closer to reality. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group and interspecies sex. It has double penetration sex and cuckolding. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his assistance.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 10

Brigitte is Knocked Up

Lisette and I were headed to the Portland airport to pick up my folks, Gretchen and Ingrid. Both Brigitte and Conor were teaching the martial arts class that afternoon and couldn't go. Lisette was acting as my bodyguard in their absence, as she needed less training than the others. The Jeep held five handily, but not six, which brought up a problem. Someone was going to have to sit in someone else's lap, although I didn't foresee that being a huge issue for a relatively short trip. I didn't think my father would have a problem with any female in his lap and Ingrid probably wouldn't mind Gretchen in hers.

"Do we have access to a larger vehicle at Wolf Central?" I asked Lisette. "I don't want to take two cars on a road trip. I'm taking seven of us on Monday, but this one isn''t going to hold all seven, or will we have to rent something?"

"The pack has a couple big three seat Suburbans for hauling people around. You want to switch to the larger vehicle tomorrow when you introduce Ingrid to the Maine pack?"

"That would be great. Does Ingrid have to submit to Rene?"

"What do you think?"

"I think pack politics is a pain in the ass."

"It works for us. Strange wolves are considered a problem until they submit."

"I assume the pack will want to meet the others as well?"

"It's for the best. They'll smell other werewolves on them, so best to let everyone know they're friends of the pack. You can have Ingrid and Conor ride in the back on the dog pads when you go there tomorrow."

"That's cool."

We greeted everyone warmly when they arrived at baggage claim. Hugs and kisses all around. Mom and Dad had one suitcase, Ingrid and Gretchen another. As soon as we got them, we led them out to the Jeep.

"As you can see, it's a five seat vehicle. Dad, why don't you ride in the front with Lisette for the extra leg room, and perhaps Mom, as the smallest of us, can sit in Ingrid's lap? It's about an hour's drive to Bath. Are you hungry? Does anyone need to eat first?"

"I don't need to eat as much as I need to stretch my legs," Ingrid said. "A good run would be great, but I'll take the stretch for now."

"We'll make a quick stop through a drive-thru on our way out of town," Lisette said. "Then we'll head to a rest stop where you can take a quick run."

"Works for me," Ingrid said.

We piled into the Jeep and Mom sat on Ingrid's lap. We stopped at a McDonald's and got three plain QP's apiece for each wolf, and Big Mac's or Chicken McNuggets for the rest of us. About four miles down the road, there was a rest stop on the freeway and Brigitte pulled in. We ate our food, then making sure she had some privacy, Ingrid quickly stripped off her clothes, shifted into a wolf, and dashed into the woods near our picnic table. About ten minutes into her run, we heard a wolf howling, with another one following shortly thereafter.

"Shit, I gotta go," Lisette said. Another family had moved closer to us and she couldn't shift, so she handed me Ingrid's clothes and I followed her into the woods about a hundred feet, then she shed hers, asking me to stay there with both sets of clothes. I nodded, and she shifted and howled moments after she shifted. I suspected that a New England pack wolf had scented the newcomer, but I didn't have a clue.

About ten minutes later, two wolves loped up to me one of them the familiar color of Lisette's wolf. They both shifted and I handed them their clothes. They quickly got dressed and we went back to the picnic table.

"What was the trouble," I asked, the others also curious.

"A couple rogue wolves had Ingrid cornered." Lisette said. "Bitch out on her own, not one of Rene's pack, they thought they had easy pickings. At the moment I arrived, they were still growling, telling her to submit, and Ingrid told them they could go to hell. I came up behind them so fast, they didn't realize I was there until I bowled one over and took a stand beside her, telling them to leave her alone or I'd sic Quinn after them, as she was an honored guest of the New England pack. They tucked tail and ran. No one wants Quinn after them. He's got a nasty reputation among rogue shifters."

"You're friends of Quinn's?" Ingrid asked. "Even Wisconsin wolves have heard of him."

"Friends is a misnomer," I said. "We know Quinn, he may even be the sire of my puppy, but friends is a bit much. I pretty much hate him at the moment."

"I'd like to meet him," Ingrid said.

"He's supposed to put on a ladies only male strip review at Wolf Central on Saturday night. I planned for all the ladies to go, even though I know Gretchen has no interest in male cocks. I thought it would be fun to mingle, then we were going to settle in for a good cunt licking fest, except for anyone who wanted to fuck one of the strippers." I looked at Mom and Dad. "Are you two still doing some playing on the side."

"Eric has stopped by a couple of times since you left, and spent the night" Dad said. "No other females."

"I was hoping to get him laid while we were here," Mom said. "I feel bad I'm the only one getting sex on the side."

"Dawn would probably do Dad if you wanted, and he'll get plenty of strange here if you want. You can spend the night with Conor and Brigitte tonight," I said. "Gretchen, Ingrid and I can take the other bedroom."

"What's strange?" Mom asked.

"Strange pussy, Mom. Unfamiliar women. There are three other breeders with wolf bodyguards. Lisette is one of them. You'll meet them tonight. Two of them are mated pairs. They'll happily give Dad some strange. One of the breeders might as well. Her boyfriend is a willing cuckold, and she frequently fucks other men in front of him. He doesn't know about the wolves, though, so you have to keep it secret around him."

"What's the difference between me and him?" Dad asked. "Aren't I a willing cuckold?"

"You and Mom are more in an open relationship, where you can both bed other people. Carl doesn't get to fuck anyone else, and in fact, he's kept locked up in a cock cage, and can't have sex without his Mistress' permission. There's a submissive and humiliation aspect to his cuckoldry. He's frequently made fun of for his sexual inadequacies. He frequently has to suck the cum of her other lovers from her pussy, and suck the cocks of her lovers to prepare them to fuck his fiancée."

"Is he bisexual or sexually inadequate?" Mom asked.

"Not really. Carl hates sucking cocks, which is why it's so humiliating to suck one. It's just part of his fetish, that he can't please his girlfriend as well as her other lovers can. Of course, her other lovers are all wolves, so it's probably true, because you know how well wolves fuck, but he doesn't know they're wolves. You'll probably meet him while you're here. He's my next door neighbor."

"Carl? Is that the one you got drunk and had sex with after you lost your job?" Mom asked.

"That's the one. Perhaps I wasn't attracted to him because he is submissive. I like alpha males, generally."

"Goodness! Locked up and unable to have sex," Mom said.

"Dani says that on their wedding day, she's going to fuck all the groomsmen and the best man before she has sex with her husband. Some of them might even be his brothers."

"And he's good with this?" Dad asked.

"He seems to thrive on it. Like I said, he's submissive. Did you have a good enough run, Ingrid?"

"It was fine. We can take off again."

We got back in the jeep and headed home. Ingrid fondled my Mom while she was in her lap. It was pretty hot seeing Mom orgasm with Ingrid's hand playing under her skirt. Dad seemed to like it too, as he was turned around to watch half the way home. When we came to a stop at my place, Ingrid pulled her messy hands out and made Mom lick them clean. So fucking perverse. Conor and Brigitte had finished class while we were gone, and Conor came out when we pulled up and got both of their bags. I told him to stick my parents bag in my room, and Gretchen's, the pink one, in the largest of the two spare bedrooms.

My room had a king size bed, which four people might need. The other room was a queen, and we could fit three girls on it easy enough when we all liked to cuddle. When they saw that the rest of us were getting naked, my parents did too, and my Dad had an erection after watching Ingrid and my Mom for the better part of an hour. Probably anticipating the upcoming evening as well.

"Not bad," Lisette said, giving his cock a tug, "for an older human."

I got my parents some wine, and Ingrid and Gretchen water. My friends were bringing the food tonight, something the wolves had cooked up, so we didn't have to cook. We took some time catching up on current events.

Gretchen and Mom both wanted to know about my breeding. Gretchen hadn't heard about the little surprise Quinn had cooked up for me. She was pissed when she heard. Ingrid did point out I didn't have to do it, which was true. I'd pretty much gone along because I was so pissed off. Mom had told Dad, so he wasn't particularly surprised, although he was peevish hearing about it again.

"How can he be such an a-hole? Doesn't he know how great you are?" Gretchen said. "I'd give my eye teeth if you'd love me. What a fucking prick! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind when I see him."

"You'll see him on Saturday," I said. "Feel free. I've given him several pieces of mine. The whole strip thing is him trying to make up for being a bastard. I've wanted to have a girl's night out for a while, but I couldn't find anything closer than Boston or Manchester, New Hampshire for six months. I told him this was something he could do the help atone for his shitty behavior. He's done some other stuff too."

"What other stuff did he do?" Ingrid asked.

"Well, since he'd been treating pretty much everyone in the pack like garbage, I made him apologize to everyone personally, then he sucked Conor's prick and let Brigitte ass fuck him in front of all of the wolves present for the celebration they held after they learned I was pregnant. There were over a hundred wolves there."

"Wait a minute," Ingrid said, "a senior alpha like Quinn sucked dick and allowed himself to be ass fucked?"

"Yes, he picked out the strap-on himself. It was huge," I said.

"My God! He's really trying to suck up to you. That's unheard of!" Ingrid turned to Brigitte. "He let you ass fuck him in front of over a hundred other wolves?"

"Indeed he did."

"I've never heard of a senior wolf submitting to lower ranked wolves, let alone doing it in public. What did you promise him?"

"A chance at forgiveness. I said if he did a good job with the strip show, I'd give him another day to convince me to forgive him."

"As his submissive?"

"I'm not allowing him to slap a collar on me again. He'll have to really suck up to me."

"Damn."

"By the way, tomorrow, when we introduce you to the New England pack, we're going to trade up to a big Suburban so we can all fit in the car. Conor and Ingrid will have to ride as wolves in the back on the way to Wolf Central so we all fit in the Jeep. I've got an exciting road trip planned starting on Monday."

My doorbell rang and all of our eventual guests were there except for Carl. It would be a half hour before he got there. All nine of them flowed in and I introduced everyone to my parents, Gretchen and her wolf bodyguard, Ingrid.

"Gretchen is a high school friend who's breeding for the Upper Peninsula/Northern Wisconsin pack, and Ingrid is also with them. She'll be introduced to the pack tomorrow at Wolf Central. These are my friends, Simone Bonifay, and her mated wolf pair, Nat and Daphne, Randa Briggs and her two puppies, Liam and Ryan, and Dani Ferguson and her two mated wolves, Tony and Lisette, who you already met. Simone, Randa and Dani are all preggers with puppies, like me. Dani's fiancé will be here shortly. What did you bring for supper, Simone?"

"I brought some thin sliced beef, slow cooked in wine. It's in the crock pot, being kept warm. There's not enough alcohol left to harm our fetuses, but the taste is divine. I've got some au gratin potatoes, and salad. The potatoes need to go in the oven right away. They'll be done in forty minutes, then we can eat."

"Smells delicious," Conor said.

Seeing us all naked, they all disrobed, and the wolves all sniffed Ingrid as she sniffed them, as humans, not wolves. I popped the potatoes in the oven and set the timer for forty minutes. My mom became aroused by all the naked men, although since she'd started licking pussy, maybe the women too. Smelling her arousal, the men all developed erections and soon there were six erect cocks in the room, as my Dad wasn't immune to the women either. Seeing all of those beautiful erect cocks, soon had all the women in heat. Conversation ensued, a lot of the wolves interested in hearing my Mom's story.

At one point, Dani asked my Mom if she could fuck my Dad, and if she could do it in front of her, as she wanted to tease and humiliate her fiancé again. Mom said she had no problem with it.

"Simon, I frequently have Carl prepare my lovers for sex by having him suck their cock, then insert their penis into me. It's part of the humiliation he goes through, since he hates sucking cocks. Do you have a problem with him sucking your cock?"

"You should try it, Mr. Huppert," Tony said. "He's becoming quite the good little cocksucker, he's gotten so much practice on wolves."

"Do it, Simon," Mom said. "I'd love to see another man suck your dick."

"I don't have to suck him back, do I?"

"Heaven forbid," Dani laughed. "No, his cock will be locked up tight. If he's really good, I might let him jack off as you're fucking me."

"I'll give it a shot," Dad said.

"Thank you," Dani said. "It's also his job to clean my cum off your prick when you've orgasmed, and lick your cum out of my pussy."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Dad said.

"He still doesn't know about wolves," I said. "No more talk of packs, wolves, wolf sex, or anything else tonight until after he's left."

"Got it," the newcomers said.

Not five minutes later, Carl arrived. He came in and Dani told him to strip so the newcomers could see what a cuckold in a cock cage looked like. After he was naked, Dani introduced him to everyone else.

"And these are Jessica's parents, Anita and Simon Huppert. I've gotten Anita's permission for Simon to fuck me later. You'll soon be sucking Jessica's father's cock, cuckold, and putting his nice prick inside of your fiancée. They're going to be here for a couple weeks. Perhaps we'll let Anita peg your ass, and I'm sure you'll be sucking cum out of her pussy at some point, perhaps her husbands, or one of my other lovers, as they currently enjoy an open marriage."

"Thank you, Mistress. I love to serve you in any way that I can."

"I know you do. Why don't you lick my pussy now, while we're waiting for the potatoes to finish."

"Yes, Mistress."

Carl began licking Dani, and the sexual tension increased. It didn't explode because it was so close to supper.

The timer for the potatoes went off, and I got them out of the oven. The meat was uncovered, and smelled delicious. I had everyone dish up in the kitchen, then retire to the living room as my tables wouldn't hold them all. Carl started to dish up. Dani stopped him.

"Before you eat, cuckold, I want you to enjoy a cum cocktail first. All of these real men have had erections since before you arrived. I want you to go up to each of them and offer to suck them off and let them relieve themselves in your mouth. After you've eased their erections, you can eat."

"Yes, Mistress."

Carl went from man to man, asking them if they wanted any relief for their erections. Every male accepted, even my father, probably happy to ease what would soon become blue balls. After draining all of their cocks, Carl asked his Mistress if he could eat now. Dani patted his head.

"Of course you can, my good little boy. Why don't you sit beside me and I'll unlock your cock after supper so you can pull your pud as Simon fucks me."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Carl got some food and Dani lovingly stroked his head as he ate. He was the last one to finish supper, because of his pre-dining activities. By this time, all of the men were beginning to show renewed interest as all of the women were still excited. Dani unlocked Carl's cage, and his cock soon sprang to attention. She handed him her dirty napkin.

"Don't spill your seed anywhere but that napkin, cuckold. Don't get Jessica's floor or furniture dirty. Now prepare my next lover to fuck me."

My Dad didn't need too much help with his erection, but Carl topped him off. Dani bent over the back of a chair and told her cuckold to put Dad's cock into her pussy.

Dad had no problem filling her up in one thrust as Carl aimed him at Dani's core.

"Mmm, cuckold, even this older man is much better at fucking me than you are. Is it any wonder why I take other men as lovers?"

"No, Mistress, none at all."

"You have permission to cum in my napkin, cuck. It's the only place to deserve to put your seed."

As soon as Dad started, the rest of us pretty much got busy too. I sat with Gretchen in the love seat and we kissed and fingered each other as we watched the orgy unfold around us. She had the smallest of bumps on her abdomen, nearly unnoticeable unless you really looked. I thought she looked exquisite.

Mom mounted Nathaniel's black cock, as Daphne and Simone each suckled her breasts. Ryan and Liam soon had Ingrid spit roasted on their pricks. Lisette was fucking Conor, and Randa was fucking Tony as Brigitte lay beneath her licking her pussy. The room was permeated with the scent of aroused pussy and cum, male and female. As soon as one of the males orgasmed, a swapping of cocks took place. The only one not getting fucked, was Carl, although I saw him jack off at least four times. He cleaned off Dad's cock before he found another pussy, and sucked four loads of cum out of Dani's pussy and one out of her ass. I think my Mom ended up fucking all the men except Conor, at least once, including Dad.

Everyone did a pretty good at cleaning up, but Dani made Carl lie on the floor and suck as much cum out of every pussy there, except mine and Gretchen's. We stayed with each other all evening, and didn't have any male semen that needed to be cleaned up, though we each orgasmed enough, we had to clean each other off. The fucking took a lot of energy, and everyone was a little hungry again, so we dished up some more, nuked it for a few seconds, and ate again. Carl was the only one who didn't eat again, but I think all the cum filled him up.

"I almost forgot," Gretchen said. "I have something to show you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Wait. You'll see."

Gretchen ran upstairs and she came back holding two canvasses. It was the paintings she'd made combining western and wolf motifs.

"These are amazing, Gretchen. I'm really impressed," I said.

"This is the one you said you'd pay money for, and I'll let you, but only five hundred. I've already sold two others similar to these for five thousand apiece," she said. "It was a wonderful idea. The other one I'm giving to you, Jess, with all of my love."

I quickly hugged and kissed her.

The others crowded around and exclaimed at the quality of the work. They realized Gretchen was offering glimpses of werewolf life, but not really. It could be nothing more than Amerindian mysticism. Tony and Nathaniel quickly ordered two more at the five thousand dollar price point, as did Brigitte.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,594 Followers