All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

I love your story and really love your writing style. If I could suggest one thing it would be to continue to inform the reader who's who. I noticed this with 'Breeding Bull' as well. You have such a great imagination and your characters are well developed, there's just so many of them, I get confused and forget who some of them are. Like I can't remember who's a wolf and who's not sometimes. Thanks for all the reading material. I love your stuff overall.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I agree with Introblack. I enjoy your imagination but have difficulty keeping track of the characters.

Maybe you could make a family tree or two lists, wolves & humans ;)

Great writing!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Another enjoyable chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun chapter. The brief mention of Brigitte getting pregnant by Simon at the beginning of the chapter had me picturing him knowing her well enough that he could keep it up to complete the task with her wolf form. Maybe she'll find a new mate at some point and Simon helps the new couple have a pup? Maybe big bear John? Or one of the rogues Quinn may spare?

I wonder if Brigitte will have any role in Kathleen's life? Call her aunt Brigitte? Might last as a cover until Kathleen is old enough to piece together the facts that her 'mom' can't be her biological mother. As well as how much 'younger' her aunt Brigitte is than her mom.

Lords of the Prance is hilarious. They might serve as a pack money making operation and possible recruiting for breeders. They could work bachelorette parties, girl's night out adventures, hens with hall passes. Make some money and locate future possibles. Might even work at the proposed strip club/ sperm bank. They could also work the poles for gay male customers. To increase the club/bank's collection volumes and increase the lady wolves' chances for conception.

If Jessie brings Quinn around to her redemption way of thinking it could result in a new chance for lots of wolves. But if the alphas/packs don't allow any rejects to return they are stuck. I'd say Quinn could be an alpha for the rejects but it would still have the lack of women problem. Maybe Jessie's fame/reputation would draw some lady wolves to join such a pack? Ones with troubled pasts or having lost mates and like Brigitte, just exist and do their duties. Rules could be made that keep pack interactions on a balanced level between members. No bullying or domination for sexual conquest allowed. That might be a tough rule in many respects but it might help encourage ladies to join.

Quinn probably is thinking far ahead of Jessie at the moment. Her resisting the idea of being his mate is based on the lifespan issue. By genetics and the rules, there is nothing that can be done. Quinn has his own fame or infamy in the wolf world and has connections at the alpha levels. Perhaps even higher if there is any governing body over the alphas or in the federal government. Such history and connections could get him an audience to ask for a turning exception or a renegotiation of the treaty if necessary.

badasssalbadasssalabout 1 year ago

Damm. Now that’s a cuckold story I can get behind, revenge cuckold is probably one of the only forms of cheating that’s accepted on a social level

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 year ago

Badasssal is right, Revenge cuckolding is the best way, just make sure that her movie has a date stamp to show that it was after she filed for divorce.

I also agree with the Anon comment saying that they hoped Simon got Bridget pregnant with a pup.

If you have read many of these comments then you know that I love almost every thing you've written. Please keep up the good work.

Thank you

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

No issues with this fast moving story. I agree that a having a list of characters would be useful; this is common to a lot of Lit longer stories which are issued over time as reading other stories between instalments and the time delay dims the memory function. However, a minor issue.

Love the way it's moved forward and wonder wherd it will go with them all. Will there be some unlawful conversions to wolf???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous