Mated to the Pack Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quinn wasn't distracted last night," Ingrid said. "Best fucking I ever had."

"Mom?" I asked.

She glanced at my father, wondering what to say. She knew he'd heard her begging to be fucked last night. Everyone had heard her.

Finally, Mom said, "I have no words to describe it."

Safe, but descriptive.

Brigitte had fewer filters. "Every time you begged to be fucked, Simon had to fuck me again. It's a wonder he's not a dehydrated husk whose dick fell off."

Now that she mentioned it, Dad's prick did look a little raw and red. Not that I was looking at Dad's dick, mind you, but still.

"I hope you had a good time with Brigitte," Mom said.

"I did all right," Dad said. "Everyone heard how you were doing."

Mom blushed. Considering she was standing naked on the deck, we could see her whole body turn red.

"I was so bad," Mom said.

"I'm glad you had a good time," Dad said.

"Really?"

"Really."

He held her, hugging her, then giving her a kiss.

"In case anyone wondered, Jessica and I had a great time too," Gretchen said.

"We weren't wondering," Brigitte said. "We could hear you too, even if no one howled to announce another orgasm."

Gretchen laughed. "I'm glad it wasn't our little secret. Did anyone get much sleep last night?"

Everyone shook their heads and laughed with her.

Mom came over to me and hugged me. "I think I see the start of your baby bump," she said, running her hand over my tummy. "Are you excited you're going to be a mother?"

"I am, because I'm helping the wolves, but it will be different for me. I'll have to give up my child, unable to keep it."

She nodded, hugging me again. Everyone but Mom eventually sat down.

"My sitting parts are a little tender at the moment," she explained.

Quinn was bringing out some plates and condiments. "Why don't you and Simon sit in the hot tub after breakfast? It will help a little with the tenderness," he said. "You're not in any rush to go today, are you?" He turned on the hot tub, right on the deck.

"We're only going to Bar Harbor today," I said. "We can probably stay for lunch."

"Alas, I'll have to leave after breakfast, to hunt down those rogue wolves near Portland. You're welcome to stay until you're ready. Just lock up before you go."

"Thank you, Quinn," I said. "You've been the perfect host."

He smiled at me. "You're welcome. Gretchen, I'd like you to paint me something for my house. I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out I'd like."

"Would you like Jessica in it?" She grinned at him.

"See, I knew you'd know what I'd like." He smiled back.

"I'll make some sketches this morning before we go."

Quinn had baked some kind of breakfast dish combining eggs, sausages, red peppers, onions, scallions, and bacon. It tasted great. As soon as he finished eating, he left in his pick-up. Mom and Dad got in the hot tub and were soon canoodling something awful.

"I think wolves are a bad influence on people," I told Brigitte and Ingrid, who were helping me clean up. "It seems as soon as we're around you, we all start screwing all the time."

"Are you upset about that?" Ingrid asked.

"Not really. Maybe it's that wolves can't get sick. People worry about getting sick when they have sex. Syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS. I guess it took the fun out of sex for us. For you, sex is a romp in the hay, with little to worry about except about getting pregnant. Sex has to be carefully considered for us. Who are we going to trust our health to?"

"I'm surprised Quinn didn't ask you to have sex with him," Ingrid said. "His eyes were constantly on you last night at supper."

"He did."

"So why weren't you screaming his name last night?" Ingrid asked.

"Jessica told him to fuck you and her mother," Brigitte said.

"You heard our conversation?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Why?" Ingrid asked.

"Because she wanted to spend time with Gretchen, and he was distracted on Saturday night and she felt he could do a better job for you."

"Why her mother?" Ingrid asked.

"I'm not sure," Brigitte said. "Why did you tell him to fuck your mother?"

"Because the best sex I ever had was with him, and I felt she should experience it once," I said. "Did you hear the rest of it?"

"I heard it all," Brigitte said.

"What else is there?" Ingrid asked

"He wants to mate with her."

"A human?"

"That's what I said. I don't understand it. Wolves are much better looking than I am. I still don't know if I trust him. Why me?" I asked.

"I'm not even sure Quinn knows the reason why," Brigitte said. "Some wolves just feel this intense attraction to their natural mates. I think you're that person, even though you're not a wolf."

When we finished, and had gone back out on the deck, Mom said, "Brigitte, can you please take care of my husband? I'm still too sore for sex."

"Sure, Anita, happy to help."

Brigitte stepped into the hot tub and pointed her posterior at my Dad, who promptly filled her up. It didn't take long for him to climax, with the playing around which had gone before. My mother licked the remnants of his orgasm off Brigitte when he pulled out, her mouth being less sore than the rest of her.

"You're all sex crazed," Gretchen said, sketching the view off of Quinn's back deck.

"I figured that out when my parents started having sex in front of me," I said.

"Do we embarrass you?" Dad asked as Mom cleaned off his dick as well, before he sat back down.

"Not now. The first time, maybe, although I've witnessed so much public sex, it's not that surprising to me anymore. I feel I'm living in a porno movie."

Ingrid laughed. "Wolves do love sex, and we're not too particular as to where we have it."

"I've noticed. You don't even call it sex. You call it socializing. I'm going to suggest we leave before lunch so we don't mess up Quinn's kitchen again."

"Fine by me," Gretchen said. "I need you to go stand down there on the rocks, next to that miserable little pine tree trying to grow out of the rocks. Then turn your head and look back at the house, as if you're looking at Quinn, asking him to come down."

"You too?"

"I recognize the symptoms, Jess. I've got them myself. The wolf is head over heels."

"Shit!"

"After you pose. Go on now."

I did as she suggested, standing next to a windswept pine tree barely taller than I was. I held still for fifteen or twenty minutes, until Gretchen said she was done, then she sent Conor down there as a wolf, sitting next to me as I looked over the water with my hand in his ruff. When she said she was done, we walked back up to the deck and looked at her sketches. They were great. I could envision the paintings they'd become, even in the rough form they were now. I bent down and kissed her and the others also looked at them, praising Gretchen for her skill.

We packed up our stuff and locking up the house, headed for Bar Harbor, our first stop, taking lunch in Belfast on our way. I'd gotten us rooms at the Bar Harbor Grand Hotel, because it was one of the few places I checked that allowed more than two persons per room. If I'd gone to the Bed and Breakfast that was my first choice, I'd have needed four rooms, though I'm not sure they would all have gotten used.

The Grand Hotel allowed three guests in the room with the king size bed, and four in the room with the two queens. The fact we were all adults raised a few eyebrows though. I was going to put Brigitte and Conor in the room with Dad and Mom, but Brigitte said she was due to become fertile in a day or two, so suggested Ingrid for their room and she for mine and Gretchen's. No one had a problem with that arrangement. We planned to stay for three full days and four nights to do some serious hiking, and perhaps running in Acadia NP.

******

On our third day in the park, Ingrid was running as a wolf, sort of a long distance warning system. I don't know if there were wolves normally in the park, as it was on Mount Desert Island, but it was close enough for wolves to swim to it, if they didn't come across the bridge like the cars, perhaps even in the cars if they were werewolves, like our three. All of them had scented wolf trace, but no live wolves.

Ingrid had rejoined us to shift back to human and get her clothes, which we carried for her. She stopped and sniffed at Brigitte, then woofed.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" Brigitte said. Ingrid woofed again.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ingrid says I'm pregnant." She looked at my father. "Jess, I think you're about to have a half sibling. Your father is the only one I've had sex with during the applicable time frame."

Dad looked gobsmacked by that bit of news. Mom didn't. She looked thoughtful.

"Instead of giving it up for adoption, can we raise it?" Mom asked.

"You're both over fifty years old. Do you want that responsibility at your age?" Brigitte asked.

Mom turned to Dad. "Simon, I wouldn't mind," Mom said. "I've always wished we could have another child. We're healthy; we've got money and time. So we golf and play tennis a little less. I don't want to see one of your children be adopted by some strangers. Let's take it."

Dad smiled at her. "I agree. Let's take it. If it's a girl, we'll name her after your mother, and if it's a boy, I'd like to name it after my paternal grandfather."

"Kathleen or Jonathon. Those are nice names."

So that's how I got a much younger half sister, Kathleen, born nine months later. I was there for the birth, as were my Mom and Dad, my own child already taken from me to be raised by the wolves. More on all of that later.

Needless to say, Brigitte could no longer shift to a wolf, and she needed to inform Rene. He asked me if I wanted a different bodyguard. I told him that she was perfectly capable of defending me as a human, and Conor was a good wolf, so I was happy the way we were. Rene said he'd look into the legalities of Mom and Dad keeping the wolf, in both Maine and Wisconsin. Depending on the various laws, it might make a difference in where Brigitte delivered.

The other part of that, is since Brigitte couldn't get more pregnant than she was, Dad could start fucking her again. I think they preferred Brigitte to Ingrid, just because she was carrying Dad's child. Talk about changes in my life. The rest of our road trip, to St. John in New Brunswick, Canada, to Mount Katahdin, the highest mountain in Maine, to the White Mountains and Mt. Washington in New Hampshire, and the Green Mountains in Vermont, before eventually heading back home. Our time was filled with discussions by my parents about raising another child, lots of mountainous hiking, which had us in peak physical condition when we returned, maybe the best shape of my life, despite my pregnancy.

I had a definite baby bump before I got home. If Gretchen was naked, which she often was in the hotels in which we slept, everyone could see she was pregnant, more than a bump now. It certainly didn't stop us from having sex, every night, no matter how tired the day had left us. It was one of the best times of my life, being with all of these people I cared for on our road trip, three of us now preggers.

We arrived back at the townhouse around six PM on a Friday afternoon, and Carl saw us arrive.

"What's up, Carl?" I asked him. "Everything good?"

"More than good, Jessica. The engagement ring got finished and I gave it to my Mistress."

"Excellent. Did she like it?"

"Mistress loved it. The following day, she invited a bunch of men over and got gang banged by ten different guys. She was sorry Connor and Simon weren't there. It would have been a dozen if they were. Afterward, she sent them all home and I got to clean her up the best I could, then I got to spend the night with her, and she let me fuck her as often as I wanted before one AM, though she said she couldn't feel me at all."

"How often did you have sex?"

"Three times. They were the most intense orgasms I've ever had."

"She was a busy girl, wasn't she," I laughed. "Have you set a date for your wedding yet?"

"Not yet. She wanted to talk to you first."

"Is she here now?"

"No, but she'll be here later. I can tell you and Gretchen are pregnant now."

"Definitely. So's Brigitte."

"Isn't she infertile? I thought you were having a baby with Conor because she was infertile."

Oops.

"Is that what you thought? No, Conor and Brigitte are just my bodyguards, who I get to have sex with. It was other couples who were infertile. Yeah, it was kind of like Dani's mating with me too. A lot of men had sex with me for a chance to have a child. Conor wasn't one of them."

"So is she having Conor's baby?"

"Actually, she's having my father's baby. You do realize my parents are in an open relationship, otherwise he couldn't have had sex with Dani."

"Your Mom is okay with that?"

"You're okay with Dani having someone else's child. Why wouldn't my Mom be okay with my Dad having one? In fact, it was kind of an accidental pregnancy. Brigitte thought she stopped having sex with men long enough before her ovulation, she wouldn't get pregnant. Mom and Dad are going to raise it after it's born. I'm going to have a brother or sister, well, a half sibling anyway. Mom couldn't have any more after I was born, so they're looking forward to having another one."

"Wow, that's kind of neat."

"It is actually. I'm kind of excited. Brigitte and I are going to be having babies about two or so months apart. I'm not sure if she'll have hers here or Wisconsin though. Whatever works best for my parents getting the child. Since Dad is the father, we're hoping it isn't a big deal. Another chance to visit with them. So let Dani know we're back when she gets here."

We'd eaten before coming home, so everyone took a shower and prepared to relax the rest of the evening. Dani got there around eight. She came without Carl. She also had a baby bump, about two weeks less pregnant than I was. Easy to see when she took off her clothes, which she did, as she intended to get double penetrated before she went back to Carl's.

"What's up, girlfriend?" I said.

"I'll get to that in a minute. Brigitte is pregnant with your father's baby?"

"Yep. His sperm hung around in her girlie bits waiting for that egg to drop down the chute and pounced. Knocked her up."

"Your parents are going to keep the child? That's what Carl said."

"Sure, why not?"

"I thought my life was weird. A couple things. Number one, would you be one of my bridesmaids?"

"Sure, no problem. When are you getting married?"

"Before the baby is born. I want to waddle down the aisle with another man's baby in my belly. Let's say five months. I don't have an exact date yet. I want me and all the bridal party to be pregnant when I do it."

"So I'm assuming the other two bridesmaids are Randa and Simone?"

"Yes, and my sister will be my Matron of Honor."

"Wow, is she pregnant too?"

"No, and she doesn't want it to be her husband's child. I think she'll mate with a wolf."

"Is her husband a cuckold?"

"No. She just found out he's been cheating on her. She wants to revenge fuck a baby into her belly, preferably a black one. If she gets paid for it, so much the better, as she plans on getting a divorce when he finds out after the baby is born."

"Damn. She's going for the nuclear option."

"Launch without warning."

"Where does she live?"

"Connecticut."

"Rene would pay her for a wolf in Connecticut, so that isn't an issue, but she may want to rethink the waiting until the baby is born thing."

"Why?"

"If it's for the pack, Rene will want a bodyguard or two on her, which they won't be able to do if she's living at home with her husband. Plus, she has to give the baby to the wolves. It's possible the husband might fight over the child if it's part of a divorce, even if it's not his. I'd say she should get the divorce out of the way first, then have the puppy, but if she wants to burn her husband, just shoot a movie of her getting gang banged by black wolves and send it to him along with the evidence she's got on him and a petition for divorce."

"Will you help me set it up?"

"Of course. We have to make sure she'll really fuck wolves, though; do the whole paperwork thing. When can she come up?"

"We can do a wedding planning visit in about a week or so."

"Make sure she's either on birth control now, or won't be fertile when she's here. We don't want her getting pregnant when she's fucking the men, but we don't want them wearing condoms either. The movie has to show the men cumming inside of her without a rubber. If she's never had anal sex before, she should prepare for it, so we can show her surrendering her ass to her new black lovers, as well as her pussy and mouth."

"Perfect. I'll call her tonight, and we'll set a date."

"She needs to have a lawyer. Have Rene recommend one the wolves trust if she doesn't have one already. Have all of the evidence of his betrayal and the Petition for Divorce ready to go before she comes up here. She should be prepared to move out as soon as the papers are served, so he can't claim the child is his. Quit having sex with her husband immediately, if she hasn't stopped already. For the movie, we'll show she's not pregnant before she fucks anyone, and she'll say she's abandoning her husband's bed and will only be fucking black men until she's pregnant."

"This is great stuff. I'll talk to her tonight. She is so fucking mad, and I always thought he was a worthless turd. I'm glad she's getting a divorce."

"How long has he been cheating on her?"

"According to the PI she hired, over two years."

"Damn. What a shit! I don't understand that. If you don't want to be with someone anymore, why not just divorce them. To cheat for two years sucks. What's the point?"

"I don't know. She keeps herself in good shape. It's not like she's gotten fat or anything. Like I said. I never had any respect for him. He never out and out hit on me, but he's hinted a few times he'd like to 'be closer'. She'd be a lot better off without him."

"We'll fix his wagon good. We'll make sure the wolves don't pay her until her divorce is final, so he has no claim on the money."

"Thanks, Jess. You're a peach."

I laughed. "I doubt her husband will ever think so. What's your sister's name?"

"Evangeline, although everyone calls her Eva, like I'm Dani for Danielle."

"I look forward to meeting her."

"She's looking forward to fucking some big black cocks."

"Amen."

Dani got double penetrated by Conor and Dad before she went home to Carl, Connor in her pussy, and Dad in her ass. She went home to give Carl his treat; a nice fresh double dip creampie.

******