All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Jessica with Quinn: I wonder where this is going to go and end up? Another great instalment but is Jessica's submissive nature going to cause trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a lot of activity. The old couple sure got a swing experience for their anniversary and probably some ideas to try at home. It's probably only a matter of time till a word slip draws questions from Carl.

I wonder how long till other packs come to observe Jessica's technique at finding breeders? Or other shifting species come to get her ideas for answers to their specific breeding problems. Take big John the bear. Or if there are cattle or horse shifters. The size of the species and their cocks might make finding volunteers a bit more difficult. Hmm, imagine elephant shifters.

Maybe equestrian females might go for the horsey boys. Or big farm girls for all of the types? They might be cases for artificial insemination, another thing the farm girls would have experience, to accomplish the pregnancy while not damaging the volunteer. Or accomplishing the impregnation of the shifter females despite the physical size differences.

Ravey19, Jessica appears to enjoy the power exchange dynamic but she isn't a doormat letting others walk all over her. If she falls in love with Quinn will it soften her strength or resistance to damaging situations? I don't know. It's the humiliation dynamic, if it truly reaches humiliation levels, that could find a trouble spot in their D/s play. I would argue that unless a safe word moment happens, people don't truly reach their humiliation point in 'humiliation' play. I see humiliation as having reached a damaging point to the person's psyche and perhaps a damaging point to one's familial or social status if witnessed by peers or family that later spread the word. For most people, using the word 'humiliation' is a form of play. Since they continue along with actions, despite the ability to stop them, it's just embarrassment. Much like when people talk of the desire to be 'forced' to perform an act of one sort or another. Unless it has crossed into criminal behavior there is no true 'force'. Just a psychological excuse to participate and enjoy an activity without feeling like they have admitted to liking it.

andy_rookandy_rookabout 2 months ago

I'm surprised that Brigitte shifted into wolf form while at Quinn's house. I thought she wasn't supposed to shift while pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous