Mated to the Pack Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you prepare for it?" She asked.

"Wearing anal plugs on a daily basis in larger and larger sizes, until you've had one bigger than the largest cock you expect to have inside of you."

"What's it taste like, a cock that's been inside of you bottom?"

"Pretty much the same as the one in my pussy," I said. "I had enemas before you arrived to ensure my rectum was thoroughly cleaned out. I'm not required to suck a cock if I haven't been cleaned out first."

"Ah," she said, looking relieved, understanding it now.

"My wife would like to try one of you gentleman out, especially since none of you seemed to have lost your erection," Richard said.

"How about two of them?" Quinn said. "One in her pussy, the other in her mouth."

Richard looked to Susan for confirmation, and she said, "Please."

"Conor, Matt, please take care of that, Matt, her mouth please." They both said yes. "Richard, Susan, would either of you have an objection to Jessica sucking off Richard as I fuck her?"

Susan said, "Please do. If I'm going to do this, he should enjoy himself as well."

Quinn checked with me and I said I'd do it.

Conor and Matt undressed Susan, and there was lots of kissing and fondling going on as they did so. Her breasts sagged somewhat, but were surprisingly pert for a sixty something year old, the nipples still pointing out, not drooping down. Her skin was wrinkled, and her pubic hair gray. That didn't stop either wolf from licking her, and you know how good wolves are at that. She climaxed a couple times on each of their tongues, moaning loudly, and I knew they were preparing her for their cocks. Conor put her on her hands and knees, and Matt put his cock in front of her face, and she opened her mouth and accepted him, slowly working his prick down her throat. Conor got behind her and rubbed his erection up and down her slit until she backed off Matt and told Conor to fuck her. His cock disappeared in her pussy and Richard gasped, watching. Matt's cock went back in on the other end and Susan was spit-roasted.

I don't know what sex she'd engaged in before she was married, a child of Woodstock and the seventies, but from their conversation beside the bed, it was the first time since she'd been married, she was stuffed at both ends.

"Do you want to get comfortable, sir," I asked Richard.

"Please, yes," he said, unable to take his eyes off his wife.

I helped him off with his clothes. His cock was hard, though not as hard as a wolf could get. I started sucking his shaft as Quinn entered me again, two spit-roastings going on side by side.

Susan was climaxing often, lost in pleasure. It happened when you got fucked by a big dicked wolf. Richard couldn't take his eyes off her. He climaxed rather quickly, gasping as I drank down his cum, but I kept sucking, and he eventually regained his erection, lasting much longer the second time, climaxing again when both wolves ejaculated in his wife. She drank down all of Matt's cum. Quinn lasted a few minutes longer.

The two wolves took turns cleaning Susan off, giving her a couple more orgasms in the process.

Richard turned to Quinn. "I'd like to see you with Susan."

"Very well," Quinn replied. "Susan, have you ever been with a woman?"

"No."

"Would you like to be?"

"Go ahead, Susan. You've talked about it," Richard said. "I'd like to see it."

"I'll be with a woman if you suck off one of the males. I'd like to see that."

Richard nodded, unable to speak.

"Susan," Quinn said, "I haven't cleaned Jessica off yet, do you want to pleasure her while clean, or drenched in my cum?"

"Drenched in your cum. I'm used to the taste of semen."

"Lie down over me," I said. "Quinn will fuck you as I lick you. You'll love that."

Susan did as I asked and we licked each other for five minutes, Susan doing a good job of licking up all of Quinn's cum, if not a spectacular job of licking me in the process. Since it was her first time, I cut her lots of slack. I hadn't been any good my first time either. About five minutes in, Quinn pushed her legs farther apart and I saw his cock head searching for his target. I stopped licking her long enough to suck and lick the head so there'd be more moisture for his penetration, and aimed him where he needed to go.

Quinn was larger than Conor and much larger than Richard, so he took his time penetrating Susan, easing into her pussy slowly. As soon as he bottomed out, Susan gave up all pretense of licking me, lost in the sensations of his big fat cock fucking her. Her orgasms were epic, especially as I was licking her at the same time. She wasn't ashamed of her husband hearing her become a slut for Quinn's cock, begging for it like I did. I saw the telltale signs of Quinn's impending climax, and sucked on her clit so Susan orgasmed at the same time as he did, her body bucking up and down despite my clinging to her hips and Quinn's weight on her ass.

It wasn't until he pulled out and I began cleaning up the mess in her pussy, that Susan began licking me again, and giving me my first orgasm on her tongue.

Quinn asked, "Richard, would you like to suck your wife's pussy juice off my cock?"

Richard nodded and Quinn lay on his back beside Susan, and Richard cleaned off his cock until he was hard again, then sucked him off until Quinn orgasmed down his throat, Susan watching intently as her husband sucked the big cock which had fucked her. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand, and massaging a breast with her other, as he did, gasping in her own orgasm as Richard drank down Quinn's cum.

They got dressed afterward, and Susan hugged us all, thanking us for their little anniversary adventure. Richard hugged only me, not yet ready to hug naked men despite sucking Quinn off. They left. I got spit roasted three more times that night, each wolf taking one more turn in my pussy, and one in my mouth, before we sank exhausted in bed. I was sated, unable to imagine another dick in me for days.

******