All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Sooo many characters to keep track of !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They sure got the NY pack rolling with a breeding program. Tune in next week for the latest cummings and goings. Wonder what adventures they'll get up too? Maybe they'll meet a lesbian D/s couple? Or a 'regular' lez couple who might want their own kids together and work out a breeding deal? A couple like that could complete such a deal in one gestation if both get pregnant. One carries a pup, the other a baby and both could be from the same 'dad' though the packs wouldn't get their group breeding chances that way.

That could open up another avenue of barter with more lesbians down the road. Alternately, another path for sperm donors by dealing with gay couples as well. Then they'd need a pair of bitches to carry pup and baby as well. Those could be low expense deals comparatively.

Now to wait for the next adventure in furry fornication. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve like all the chapters so far but have increasingly centered on cuckhold and submission way too much and too many people involved it’s hard to keep track. I love the original lines of the story. I’ve rated everything a 5 until now.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 1 year ago

I would rather been reading about the exploits of Beth, Sahar, and Joshua in My Decent Into Slavery, Chapter 27. When can we expect that story to continue?

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt12 months ago

You used to have more plot. We got to know the characters better. The number is getting crazy high, and instead of a story, it feels like a never ending gangbang. I can’t imagine where you’re going with this. It’s time to reward your readers with an ending to Beth’s story too

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

This is faster than Beth's story and amother good one at that. Just a tad disappointed with the amount of cuckolding and submissiveness currently. Perhaps it's difficult writing this genre of story and go in other directions. Must admit the number of characters does get me confused but I do read a number of other stories here.

Still 5⛤ from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous