Mated to the Pack Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love Quinn, Mom?"

"No."

"Would you ever leave Dad for him?"

Mom laughed. "Not on your life."

"So it doesn't make any difference if she becomes a slut for him, Dad. It doesn't change anything that you two have together. Even if I love Quinn, I'm not going to marry him. It doesn't make sense to me. I want to grow old together like you and Mom have. I want what you have. Quinn can't give me that, as much as he might like to. So, does that allay some of the fears you've had about Mom?"

"Yeah, it does."

"Then I think I want to talk about the elephant in the building. The male sex you've engaged in. How are you feeling about that?"

"Do either of you hate me, or think less of me, because I sucked a cock or got ass fucked?"

"I know I don't," I said. "I've hung around wolves too much to think all that much about it at all. It's something that happens in their world, like death and taxes in ours. A senior wolf tells you to suck dick, you suck dick. I think I've seen every wolf I know fairly well, suck a cock, except Rene. It doesn't make them seem less masculine to me. Quinn is the most masculine guy I know, and I've seen him suck off Conor, to seek my forgiveness, and Gerhard, because he had to in subservience for being in his territory. I suspect that Gerhard made him suck his cock because Quinn had Gerhard's daughter and granddaughter in submission. It was to take him down a couple pegs for messing with his family, and then, I saw Gerhard suck your dick, Dad. Senior wolf that he is, he crawled under your body and sucked your cock.

"I never expected to ever see Gerhard suck any dick, except possibly the Marquette Alpha's, but he sucked yours. So, no big deal to wolves. I wasn't offended, upset, or in any way thought you were less of a man because you smoked a cigar. I doubt if any of the wolves gave a fig one way or the other. I doubt even Quinn cares that much, because I'm sure he's been sucked by better, including yours truly, but it was a way to make you surrender ego. I was somewhat fascinated by it, because it's not something I see my father do every day, but I'm good. My opinion of you hasn't changed in the slightest, except I now know how much you love Mom, because she's the only reason you would have done it."

Mom added, "I love you more now than I ever have, Simon. It's not even a blip on the radar. Like Jessica said, I realized how much you loved me when you did that for me."

"So how was it? Enquiring minds want to know. I thought the first time, you were close to throwing up, but when you did the whole enchilada with Nat, you seemed good about the whole experience by the time you finished."

"Maybe you're right about the whole destroying ego thing. By the time I actually had to suck a dick to completion, it felt like I was in my proper place, serving a superior male for my Mistress."

"I get that completely. I really do. Even now, without my collar on, I feel submissive to Quinn. I have to catch myself before I leap to obey. But I'm submissive anyway. I think you'll shake it off faster than I will. And if you don't have to suck cocks on a daily basis, it won't kill you to do it once in awhile, because you've gotten over your fear of that, and of anal sex, and of any other hangups you were raised to have. But the real question is, how does male cum taste to you. I know how it tastes to me, and I kind of like it. It's not as good as steak, say, but maybe better than Brussel Sprouts or asparagus."

Dad laughed. "It was better than I expected, because, you know, it came out of a cock, but they sure got me used to the taste before that happened."

"I know, and it's so much more yummy when mixed with girl cum, my cum of choice." They both laughed again, nodding in agreement. "At any rate, I felt it was important to check in and make sure you were both okay. You're the most important people in my life. Nothing can change that until I find the person I want to marry."

"Thank you for checking in on us, and making sure we're okay," Mom said. "It means a lot to me."

"And me," Dad said.

"Then let's go back down there, because I'm sure, our Dominants have a lot more nasty shit for us to do, like suck a cock that came out of an asshole, Mom, and I know why you did it, and I've done it too, so no big deal."

"I couldn't believe Brigitte swirled her tongue around inside of me, even if I was cleaned out."

"Dad, she's a wolf. She would have done it even if you hadn't been cleaned out. Animals in the wild will eat the shit of their young to keep predators from smelling it. They all do it. Hell, they sniff and lick assholes all the time and lick themselves. Don't judge what they do by what you'd do. There's no comparison that makes sense. As intelligent as they are, they still have some very feral instincts. I saw Eric and Brigitte fight while you were gone with Gerhard checking on grandma's family home. It was vicious. There was blood and fur flying everywhere, and it wasn't even a real battle, just for fun, or practice, or something. A test of one another, and the fucking Eric gave her after she submitted to him, was just as ferocious. But, as wolves, they heal fast from any injury, so it's totally different when it's just them. It was before I fucked a wolf, as a wolf, and it scared me, but they treat us differently because they have to. We're so delicate compared to them. Which reminds me, how did you like your first wolf fucking?"

"Like Simon and sucking a cock and the taste of semen, I'd have to say it was better than I expected. Much better than I expected, but really, except for the furry body, it's the same as fucking Quinn, isn't it?"

"Pretty much. He's figured out what turns you on in his human form, he's just adapted it to his wolf. Were you turned on by watching Mom fuck a wolf, Dad?"

"God help me, I was. It looks so primal."

"It's definitely that. Okay, good talk. I think I hear Gerhard and Janet talking downstairs. Don't be surprised if Brigitte makes you suck Gerhard's dick, Dad. Ego, remember. You're a submissive slut bitch, just go with it."

"That's so fucking twisted."

"I know, but is it any more twisted than making Mom suck my cum off of Quinn's cock? It's all part of the same game, testing your limits. Sometime in the next couple of days, I expect we're going to get whipped. I go back into submission tomorrow morning. Quinn hasn't done it yet, but he has a whip, and he needs to teach Gramps how to use it on Janet, and Brigitte how to use it on the eventual submissive she intends to have, and we're going to be the demo dummies."

"Are you scared?" Mom asked.

"Not really. Quinn has great control of his spankings, and I have a safe word. I trust him, which I would have thought impossible four months ago, but I do."

I kissed and hugged them both and we went down to face our Masters.

******

When we went downstairs, I saw Gretchen sitting in Quinn's lap, He wasn't kissing her, or fondling her as he did me. Mostly they seemed to be talking, but I had no clue about what. Just the fact she'd sit in his lap with his naked cock beneath her bum was surprise enough. They didn't like, leap up in haste, or anything, or look guilty of something, but it was sure odd.

I welcomed Janet back, and asked her if she'd tried her first wolf as wolf fucking last night, and if she enjoyed it.

"I did, and It was very nice."

"I imagine that when you left Bristol, you would never have imagined this, did you?"

"No, I did not. I thought, Aren't I wicked, leaving my rather dull boyfriend, and following a relative stranger to another state to submit myself to him and enjoy some frightfully good sex, and perhaps a spanking or two. Turns out it was even more wicked than I could imagine, but I don't regret my decision in the slightest."

"Grandfather, how did you enjoy the lovely Janet?"

"Very much. She's remarkably flexible, and most agreeable to my suggestions."

"They are not suggestions to me, Master. I consider your slightest wish to be my deepest desire. You reward me so well for my obedience. To think I'm in bed with a man born during the tail end of the presidency of Ulysses S. Grant, who has enough vigor to ring my bell several times a night, was totally unexpected, and who will continue fucking fresh young things to the same effect after I'm moldering in my grave, is endlessly fascinating."

"I hadn't really thought to put his age on a timeline, but you're right. That is quite remarkable. You've seen so many changes in your life. Flight wasn't even dreamed of when you were born, and men have gone to the moon for the second time. You'll probably see men on Mars. Do you think wolves will go?"

"Not as shifters. We'd need two space suits."

"Have wolves visited the moon?"

"Astronauts lives are dissected too much to participate in such a public enterprise. Too hard to hide what we are."

"I imagine so."

As I'd predicted, Daddy ended up sucking Grampa's cock. Forewarned, he managed it without protest, as devout in his oral attentions as he'd been to Nat. Dani got whipped as a quick demonstration for Brigitte and Gerhard. Nat videoed it for Carl's perusal later. Despite having her tits and pussy whipped, she didn't take it badly, and welcomed the fucking she got afterward, so her pussy wasn't that sore. I'm sure it stung at the time, but it didn't linger.

Quinn pointed out the finer nuances of whipping as he whipped, the other two Dominants watched closely, Then they took turns whipping Janet, and she even climaxed during her whipping, so something for me to look forward to, I guess, when it was my turn. Mom was paying close attention too, as she knew she probably faced the same fate at some point.

Quinn informed me that we were going out to eat tomorrow night, so I also anticipated wearing some slutty clothes and wearing a Lush in my pussy. I wondered how Mom and Dad would handle that. By treating Mom like Quinn's slut in public, we were now starting to trample on their life in Rhinelander. For as long as it took to sell their home and move, Dad's cuckolding and Mom's slutty submissiveness would be the talk of this small town.

Gerhard told us that he'd contacted Patricia about helping with any medical expenses her Mom might might have. The amount to be a loan against Patricia's future earnings as a surrogate mother. It did turn out her Mom had medical bills, so she was one step closer to being an eventual breeder. She was surprised Gerhard knew, little realizing she was the blabbermouth, who chatted in front of a wolf. I wondered if she'd let me lick her pussy at some point. I wanted to. I already knew from Simone that chocolate pussy tasted as good as vanilla.

The last piece of news we got, was that Gretchen's parents were coming over, the day after tomorrow. They'd called Gretchen and informed her they wanted Sue to be airtight, though not in those words. Quinn convinced Gretchen to invite them here, instead of going to their place. Which also meant Mom's submission would be made plain to them. Dad's would be over, by then, so not quite the shock. That added a new twist to my life; my quasi-girlfriend''s mother being turned into a slut in front of my slut mother. I also suspected that Mom would be the one licking all of the cum from Sue's fuck holes. It's not that they were super good friends, maybe seeing each other twice a year, but they did know each other, and it would be humiliating for Mom to lick Sue's twat. Ego destruction.

I hoped James was prepared to hear Sue begging for all of her fuck holes to be filled. Maybe that's why Gretchen had been sitting in Quinn's lap. I was stumped. I'm sure all would be made clear at some point. Perhaps I should say something when I saw them tonight, just to let them know what was on the horizon. My life kept getting crazier and crazier, and I seemed to love it. What does that say about me.

******

We left around nine, bringing some ice cream to her house. Pregnant cravings. We shared with her parents.

"James and Sue, before you come over to my house in a couple days. I wanted to give you a little bit of warning about what to expect."

"Okay," James said.

"I have a Master, who I'm in submission to. I had my collar removed in order to spend time with Gretchen, without the demands made upon me by him. It goes back on tomorrow. You will probably see me do things you don't expect. He likes to play games with me, and I like to play them. I've become very sexual, and enjoy most anything having to do with sex.

"My mother, wanting to know why I wished to be a submissive, chose to submit to the same man until we leave. She currently wears his collar, and obeys him as well. Essentially, she's become a submissive slut, who fucks anyone Master tells her to. I suspect, though don't know, that when your triple penetration is concluded, Mother will be doing the cleanup, because it tests her submissive limits. She will likely be embarrassed, but will do it anyway, in obedience to her Master. Everyone at my house will be nude. You can choose to be nude or not. You don't have to have sex in front of everyone, as you can be given privacy for your own fun, but you'll likely witness others having sex. Although it's more ordered than one, as the sex is directed more like a movie, it will most likely seem an orgy to you.

"There will be two other submissives at my house, so four total, all obedient to their own Dominants. Any one of us can be asked to lick a pussy or suck a cock, or get fucked, and we'll comply. It may be your sexual organs we're ordered to pleasure. You don't need to accept. No one will force anything on you. Your free will applies to anything that you do. I'm telling you this now, so you can think about it ahead of time, and have a ready answer, without worrying you're being pressured into something you're not ready for.

"James, the next warning is specifically for you. The men chosen to pleasure your wife, and I believe you'll be given a choice, are all very accomplished lovers. Just as Brigitte showed you both new pleasures, the other men will show Sue as well. It is not uncommon for women to beg to be fucked. I've done it, my mother has done it, the other submissive's have done it. My parent's marriage is very strong. I spoke to them today, and I know it's fine, but having your wife beg for another man's cock, can be an emotional jolt. None of the men will try to steal your wife, or ruin your marriage. That's of no interest to them. They're in it for the sex alone. However, I felt you should have advance warning, so that you know it's coming, and prepare yourself for the possibility.

"My mother considers the fact that my father let her do this thing she wanted to try, shows how much he loves her, and she loves him more for giving her the opportunity to do it. Even under those circumstances, he's torn by listening to her crave another man's cock. It's probably instinctual to feel some jealousy or insecurity when it happens. I can almost guarantee, you will feel the same. It's important to remember, it's just play."

They looked at each other, then Gretchen. "You've seen some of this stuff?"

"All of it," Gretchen said, "and she's telling you the truth. Mom will probably beg to get fucked. I don't even like cocks, and I get wet listening to someone begging for a cock to fuck them. I've seen Jessica and her mother get spanked for cumming without permission, and two other submissives got whipped today, although they seemed to enjoy it. Jessica spanked me last night, so I could see what it was like, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Open fucking, sucking and licking is common. If you're there, you'll see it, and it is arousing.

"I've been licked by several of the submissives myself. It's part of what they do in obedience. I'm normally naked, because it is very freeing to live life nude, but if you want me wearing clothes while you're there, I will. I won't have sex in front of you, but in all probability, I will have sex in the house while you're there, just as I do here at home. But here, we're normally separated by a whole floor. You faintly heard me scream last night when I orgasmed. I can guarantee it won't be as faint at their house. Most of the fucking is done in the living room or dining room, but anyone who wants privacy will go up and use one of the bedrooms."

"The dining room?"

"Submissives are normally fed by their Dominant," I said. "While we're fed, we're usually fondled, frequently to orgasm. Sometimes the one doing the fondling, wants relief when they're done, so the submissive will get bent over the dining room table and taken. It's not on the dining room table, but bent over it, or the arm or back of a chair or sofa. Sex occurs when the Dominant feels like it, and they frequently do, because it's a sign of their power over you to take you anytime or anywhere that they want. And with their submissives being naked, they're frequently aroused, by both our nudity and our submissiveness. You might even call it a vicious cycle, but one I enjoy. My Master sees me naked and on my knees, decides to take my mouth or pussy, and in so doing, enhances his Dominance, and my submission, making us want each other more.

"I'm not trying to scare you. It's actually quite stimulating to be around, but be prepared for what you might witness. I'm sure you haven't been exposed to anything like it before."

"Do you enjoy it while you're there, Gretchen?"

"There's a little too much testosterone for me, but there are lots of ladies as well, so I get satisfied a lot. In fact, one of the Dominants is Brigitte, and you know how much fun she was."

"Why were we invited there? To get us to participate? To shock us?" Sue said

"I think that the invite was made, not to shock your sensibilities, but to get my mother to surrender hers."

"I don't understand," Sue said.

"My parents have lived here for many, many years, without a hint of scandal, not rising to the status of pillars of the community, perhaps, but without blemish. Beginning tomorrow night, that is to change. Mother will be treated like a slut in public. The fact that she is having sex with other people will be made plain to all in the restaurant where we'll be dining. Rhinelander will know my father is a cuckold, which is what men are called who cannot keep their wives in their bed. It won't be too bad for him, as he'll have another young woman on a leash, to treat as he will, so my mother will also be exposed as a cuckquean, whose husband is fucking other women in front of her. I will be leashed like my mother, by the same Master. Everyone there will be a willing participant.

"But as public as the restaurant is, it's random. There may not be anyone she personally knows there. They may all be relative strangers. You both, on the other hand, are people she knows, she's socialized with. Anyone like you, will make her embarrassment stronger, her shame in her submission, more poignant. You witnessing her sluthood, makes her publicly surrender those moral values she's previously lived her life by. Being gossiped about by strangers will be nothing compared to being gossiped about by friends. Hence, surrender. That is the goal of submission, to surrender your ego, your will, to the Dominance of another. Doing so in the privacy of your own home is nothing. Doing so in front of friends and family is worse.

"She's already surrendered in front of me, but I'm in a submissive relationship myself. We've each witnessed the other's surrender, which lessens the importance of it. Both of you are the friends, and not only friends, but unlike her, not submissives, which makes the surrender in front of you, more difficult."

"Then why would she do that?" James asked.

"She wants to experience the surrender fully, to grasp the full implications of the word in all of its meanings. My parents were given the choice of how deeply they wished to surrender their will, in front of only those others I'm traveling with, in front of select others who would not be shocked by it, or in front of everyone. They chose everyone for the last two days we're here. Nor is their initial agreement locked in stone. Either one of them can stop it at any time. They chose this for themselves, just as I did. So even though it would be embarrassing for me to pleasure Gretchen in front of you, or you in front of Gretchen, I'm willing to do so as an act of submission to my Master. Mother is being tested the same way. Will she surrender her will and be fucked in front of you, people she knows, or will she refuse. If you accept an offer of sex with her, will she lick or suck you, her friends, in front of each other, and her husband. Her limits are being tested."