Mated to the Pack Ch. 16

Story Info
Jessica receives a sweet surprise from Quinn and Gretchen.
12.1k words
4.75
6.4k
12

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Jessica receives a sweet surprise from Gretchen and Quinn. She also talks to her parents to see how they're doing during their submission. Gretchen's parents decide to try more outside sex, and Jessica warns them of what they might see. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, gay and group sex, some cuckolding and cuckqueaning, Dominance and submission, including spanking, and even mild taboo sex, though not incestual. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for lending his editorial talents to my literary musings.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 16

Road Trip, Wisconsin - A Sweet Surprise

Patty watched as Quinn finished me off, and even after he climaxed, he was still hard when he pulled out of me. Patty's eyes popped a little when she saw the full extent of his cock.

"Damn, you weren't kidding about him having junk in the trunk."

Quinn said, "Good to see you again, Patty. I'd have more to see if you took off your clothes. Don't stand on ceremony. Dani, clean up this mess."

"Yes, Master."

As Patty started to strip, Dani cleaned off Quinn's cock, then my pussy, which was frothy with cum. Patty looked every bit as good naked as I remembered from the locker room.

When I wasn't dripping anymore, I said, "Patty, you remember Gretchen from school?"

"Yeah, hey Gretch. I thought you were a lezzie. How did you get pregnant?"

"Getting paid, like Jessica. I decided I could stay a gold star lesbian, or make money. I chose money."

"You sort of met my Master, Quinn Whelan, and fellow submissive, Dani Ferguson, at the store. Did you ever meet my parents?"

"Never to talk to, no."

"This is my mother and father, Anita and Simon Huppert. My parents are seeing what it's like being submissive like I am, so Mom is currently under submission to Quinn, and Dad to Brigitte O' Reilly. It's only temporary, during my stay in town. Dad isn't really submissive, but he wanted to see what I go through. Brigitte is my friend and bodyguard, also pregnant. Then we have Simone Bonifay, another surrogate, with her two bodyguard companions, Nathaniel and Daphne, who are married, but in an open relationship, and Randa Briggs, a fellow surrogate mother. This is the local Wisconsin man, Gerhard, who is paying money to local women to be surrogates. He's the one paying Gretchen. This woman, Janet, is Gerhard's submissive, who just accepted his collar, and this beautiful girl is Dawn." I pointed to the wolf. "Everyone, this is Patricia Fremont, a high school friend."

"That doesn't look like a dog. That looks like a wolf," Patty said.

"A hybrid wolf," I admitted. "Very intelligent and obedient. Why don't you give her some commands?"

Patty gave her several orders, sit, roll over, beg; all of which Dawn had no difficulty doing.

"That's pretty good."

"Give her something really hard. Do you drink beer or soft drinks with your pizza?"

"Beer is fine."

"Dawn, bring Patty a beer."

Dawn trotted into the kitchen and came back a few seconds later with a beer in her mouth. She walked up to Patty and extended the beer to her hand.

"That is fucking amazing," Patty said, taking the beer.

"You should pet her for being such a good girl and bringing you a beer."

Patty cautiously put her hand down and petted Dawn's head. "Good girl. Thanks for the beer." Dawn whined and rubbed against Patty's hand.

"She likes you. Dawn is Gerhard's. He raises and trains wolves. They make excellent guard animals. Do you still run?"

"Every day."

"Do you ever get hassled on a run?"

"Sometimes."

"Imagine running with a wolf. No one would hassle you. Dawn, protect Patty. Quinn grab a knife and pretend to threaten her.

Quinn got a serving knife off the table for cutting pizzas, and crouched down in a threatening manner, approaching Patty with the knife extended. Dawn crouched down facing Quinn and started growling, the hair on her back up, tail out. Quinn set down the knife and sat down and Dawn immediately sat down and made a soft woof.

"Brigitte, do the same thing."

Brigitte picked up the knife and all of the behaviors got repeated, until Brigitte put down the knife.

"That's the smartest fucking dog I ever met," Patty said.

"You have no idea. But, like you first said, a wolf. She probably doesn't appreciate being called a dog. Good girl, Dawn. You're a wonderful wolf."

Dawn stood up and wagged her tail. "Pet her again, Patty. Show her you appreciate how she protected you."

Patty started rubbing Dawn. "You're such a good girl, Dawn. Thank you for protecting me."

Dawn whined. Quinn said, "Dawn says you give good head."

Patty started laughing. "You've got to be kidding me."

"No, that's what she said. You give good head."

"You speak wolf?"

"Fluently," Quinn said. "That's what they used to call men who chased after women and seduced them. Nowadays, I'd be called a Player, or Pussy Hound. I feel more like a wolf. Whelan is the English pronunciation of the Irish word for wolf."

"Yeah, the wolf symbol on your card. Cute."

"Why don't we eat the pizza while it's hot," Quinn said, "then you and I can go upstairs and party. If you still want more dick when I'm done, I'm sure Nat or Gerhard would be happy to share theirs. We all like pussy."

"You talked me into it."

We all ate pizza. I got Dawn some raw hamburger and put it down on the floor next to Patty. Dawn stayed with her as Patty ate. Occasionally, Patty would stick her hand down and pet her protector. Not afraid of wolves, even if she still might have a problem with dogs.

Quinn sat next to Patty, talking to her, getting to know her better. His cock remained hard, and she kept noticing, glancing down frequently at the spear between his legs.

It was close to the end of the meal and Quinn said, "You have an amazing body, Patty. You're a beautiful woman, but can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why Patty? You're an African queen. You shouldn't go by Patty anymore. The diminutive doesn't suit you. You should go by Patricia, or even Pat. Patty is a girl's name. Patricia is a woman's name. Hell, 'Your Highness' fits you better than Patty does."

It was possible for a black woman to blush. I could see it. Not only that, her nipples became hard nubbins. I could see the internal preening as she absorbed his words. Wolf, seducer of women, fit him very well. I couldn't smell her arousal, but every wolf could. Hell, it was so strong, I might even be able to smell it if it weren't for the pizza.

"You can call me Your Highness if you want to," Patty said.

"Then, your Highness, I think it's time we adjourn to one of the bedrooms so I can worship you."

Quinn took her hand, and pulled her to her feet, then picked her up and carried her upstairs, Dawn trotting along behind them. Her highness was a screamer of the first order. Everyone knew what was happening at any given moment.

"Lick me, right there. Just like that." "Oh, fuck, you're good." "Stick your cock in me." "Your cock is so good." "You fill me up." "Fuck me harder." "Fuck me faster." "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming." That last one got repeated a lot.

The rest of us picked up the kitchen, then Janet received her punishment before getting fucked by Gerhard. Shortly after that, Gretchen left for her house, taking Ingrid and I with, leaving the others to the debauchery soon to follow.

******

Gretchen and I talked to her parents, James and Sue, for an hour or so before we went to bed. There were a lot of questions about my pregnancy. They asked about Brigitte, who'd they'd met before, even having sex with her.

"Well, Brigitte is pregnant too."

"I thought she was infertile?"

Blabbermouth. That's why lies were so tricky. Sometimes a lie comes back to bite you on the ass. "Turns out she wasn't. James knocked her up that night she spent with you. Must have been Conor who was infertile."

Their jaws dropped open like they were unhinged.

"Jessica is teasing," Gretchen said. "She's only three and a half months along. If Dad knocked her up, she'd be as pregnant as I am."

"God, you scared me half to death," James said. "We're not ready for the financial responsibility of another child."

"You don't have to worry about that," I said, laughing. "Brigitte wouldn't ask for financial help. She's giving up the child. A baby would interfere with her job as a bodyguard. In fact, my parents are taking it."

"Aren't they a little old for another baby?" Sue asked

"Yeah, they feel a little responsible. It was my Dad who knocked her up, when my parents and Gretchen came to Maine to visit me. You weren't the only Rhinelanders getting a little on the side."

"Your parents slept with Brigitte too?" Sue asked.

"And Conor, and a few others. Turns out my parents are quite kinky. Who knew older couples enjoyed sex so much." They both blushed. "I hated even imagining my parents having sex, but now I've seen them."

"When you say your parents had sex with Conor, does that mean...?"

"No, Dad's never had sex with Conor." (He has a few others as of this week, but not Conor.) "They just shared my mom. You know, one in front, one behind."

"Oh, my," Sue said. She seemed flushed and started fanning herself.

"I can set something up for you and James if you want," I said.

"That won't be necessary, will it, James?" Sue said.

"Let me think about that a bit."

"Dad!" "James!" Both came out at the same time.

"Hey, we enjoyed Brigitte, didn't we," James said. "Think about it. You haven't been with another man since we got married. Wouldn't you like to see what it's like? I need to figure out if I could watch you with another man, but it does have some appeal. I liked watching you with Brigitte. This is a little different, but not much."

"You're a pimp," Gretchen said to me.

"I guess I am."

Leaving that up in the air and them deep in conversation, we went to Gretchen's room, where Ingrid was waiting. There ensued a lot of pussy licking, tribbing, even a strap-on or two. We were pretty sated, and resting comfortably in each other's arms.

"What's it like being spanked?" Gretchen asked. "I couldn't believe you orgasmed while Quinn was spanking you."

"It ties into my submission. I'm not sure everyone would climax, but I frequently do."

"Does it hurt?"

"Some. Not as much as you think. Orgasms, sex, the anticipation of sex, the promise of sex to follow, my arousal in being his submissive slut; they all help reduce the pain and increase the pleasure."

"What do you mean?"

"Ingrid, you ready to lick her again?" I asked.

"Born ready."

"I'm now your Dominant. You can't have an orgasm without permission. You have to ask for permission, and receive it. Your orgasms now belong to me. You can't touch yourself, masturbate, use dildos, vibrators or anything, without asking me for permission. No sex of any kind, with anyone. You're my bitch now. Ingrid is going to start licking you. When you get close to an orgasm, you have to ask for my permission to cum. I may give it, I may not. You don't know. If you cum, without my permission, I'm going to spank your bare ass twenty times. It will be hard, it will hurt. You know this. You know I'm going to spank you if you cum without my permission, so you're going to resist cumming as much as you can. You'll do multiplication tables in your head, think about anything else you can, to keep from cumming. Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"Ingrid, start licking this slut."

Ingrid laughed. "Yes, ma'am."

Ingrid pulled Gretchen's legs apart and started licking. I held her hands loosely in mine and started kissing her and licking her breasts. It wasn't long before Ingrid had her squirming.

"I need to cum. Please let me cum."

"Ask me properly. I'm your Mistress."

"Please, Mistress. Please let me cum."

"No, if you cum, I'm going to spank your bare ass twenty times. Don't you dare cum, slut."

Gretchen moaned and tried to close her legs. She wasn't strong enough. Ingrid kept her legs apart and kept lapping.

"Oh, fuck! Mistress, you must let me cum. Please."

"No." I renewed my assault on her puckered nipples, sucking and nipping them with my teeth.

"Oh, God," Gretchen moaned.

"I am your God," I said. "You must obey me."

"I don't think I can help myself; I'm going to cum, Mistress."

"You'll be spanked if you do."

Gretchen strained to the nth degree, not to cum. Her muscles were tight, her pregnant belly quivering, her legs shaking. Suddenly she started bucking on the bed.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she screamed.

Gretchen started squirting. Ingrid covered her pussy with her mouth to absorb it all, swallowing rapidly, although Gretchen was thrashing so much, it was hard for her to stay anchored on her cunt. Her convulsions seemed to go on for over a minute, before she suddenly collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Ingrid cleaned up a little more, and every few seconds, Gretchen would have another brief spate of tremors.

"Okay, that's like the orgasms I have. It's called edging. Keeping you aroused as long as possible without allowing you cum, until finally, you have no choice. Right now, you feel incredibly good, and you're sated with sex. Now I'm going to punish you. Stand up, bend over and put your hands on the bed and brace yourself for your spanking."

Gretchen did as I asked. "Each time I smack you, I want you to say, 'Thank you, Mistress, may I please have another.' If you don't say it, that one won't count, and I'll add another. Are we clear?"

"Yes,"

"Yes, 'Mistress'. That's one more for not addressing me properly. Say it again. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Better."

I'd been spanked often enough, I figured I could do a proper job of it, but I held back too much on the first one. Her skin didn't pink up at all.

"Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another."

I hit her harder this time. At least she flinched.

"Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another."

Even harder. I saw my handprint on her ass, so I figured it was hard enough. Her ass would turn red.

"Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another."

I remembered to move my hand around, not concentrating too much on any one spot. Twenty-one is not that many, so I knew she'd be okay. I did turn her ass a pretty shade of dark pink. I couldn't call it red. She dutifully thanked me, and even squealed a few times when I got a good one in on the same spot I'd hit before. I finished up, then shoved two fingers up her twat, and she went off again, cumming hard.

"You forgot to ask for permission to cum," I said. "Twenty more."

"No fair. I didn't know you were going to do that. I didn't even have time to ask."

"No fair, Mistress, I didn't have time to ask. You must really want me to spank your ass," I laughed. "We're done now. That's pretty much what it's like, except I get spanked more and harder, and I might even cum before fingers get shoved up my cunt. Even you have to admit you had a short fuse."

Gretchen stood up and hugged me. "It wasn't too bad. Maybe I see a little of the appeal, but now I need a hug."

"Aftercare. Punishment should always come with aftercare. Hugs are good." I pulled her down on the bed and hugged her. I stroked her hair.

"You were such a good girl. You took your spanking very well. I'm proud of you."

Gretchen nestled deeper in my arms. "I am a good girl. Would my Mistress like me to lick her some more."

"Oh, definitely. Three more orgasms, slut, and do a good job this time."

Gretchen laughed. "Yes, Mistress. Your wish is my command."

She wiggled down my body, kissing me all the way, and gave me four, before I pulled her back up into my arms. I smelled myself on her face, and licked my juices from around her mouth. Ingrid snuggling on the other side, we went to sleep.

******

Eating breakfast the next morning, Sue and James joined us. They looked tired, as if they'd been up half the night. With Gretchen's bed in the basement, and theirs upstairs. We might not have heard them having wild monkey sex all night.

"Did you scream last night, Gretchen?" Sue asked. "Something about you cumming?"

"Yes, I did. Jessica was showing me what her submission was like. She wouldn't let me orgasm under threat of a bare ass spanking, and when I finally climaxed, I squirted on Ingrid. It was pretty special, and then I got my spanking, and that wasn't bad either. Then I was a good girl and licked my Mistress to four more orgasms, so she wouldn't punish me again. I could kind of see the appeal by the time we went to sleep after that monster orgasm. Not sure I could do it, but I get why Jessica does."

"Sue and I talked about what you suggested, Jessica. How hard would that be to arrange?" James asked.

"So, Sue wants to feel two cocks inside of her at once," I laughed. "How about three?"

"Jessica, I'm not going to let you talk to my parents anymore. You're a bad influence," Gretchen said.

"I know. I got you knocked up when you said you'd never take a dick."

"Three cocks?" Sue asked.

"One for your mouth, your pussy and your ass," I said. "If you're going in for a penny, might as well shoot for a pound."

"Oh, my."

"Have you ever had anal sex before?"

They both looked at Gretchen.

"Don't look at me, I don't know the answer to that question. I'm not a child anymore. You can answer. I won't die. I had a screaming orgasm last night before I was spanked, for heavens sake."

"We tried it once," James said. "We were both kind of drunk, so thought we'd try it. Sue said it was painful."

"Going about it all wrong," I said. "First, you should prepare ahead of time. Wear some anal plugs for a few days to get stretched out ahead of time, remove some of the fear of having something in your butt. Next, don't do it when you're drunk. You tend to be rushed and careless when you've been drinking. Go slow and careful. Let Sue get used to something inside of her before the sex starts. You might want to consider Sue getting on top, cowgirl, except in her butt instead of her pussy. That way, she controls the depth and speed. She'll go at a pace that's comfortable for her. You should do it again before having someone else do it. The men who would join you, all have rather large cocks, so you don't want to start with them. You should go pick out a couple plugs from a sex toy shop, some lubricant. Put a smaller one inside of you first, then a larger size when you've gotten used to the first one. Using lots of lube, try it again and see if it doesn't feel much better than the first time. Oh, and either use a condom, or take three or four enemas ahead of time. It's a lot nicer that way."

"Have you ever done three men at once, Jessica?" Sue asked.

"I'm a slut. I did five once, using both of my hands. See." I pulled up my shirt and showed them my belly tattoo, then pulled down my pants so they could see the tattoos on my mons. "Total slut. Beware hanging around me too much."

"Why do you have wolf tattoos?" James asked, somewhat shocked I'd just shown him my coochie.

"My Master's name is Whelan. It means wolf in Irish. Call me when you know for sure what you want to do. I don't even have to remain in town to arrange it. Whoever it is, will be is guaranteed clean and healthy. They even clean up after themselves."

"What do you mean?" Sue asked.

"They lick up all the cum dripping out of you."

"Oh, my."

******

We stopped off to see Melanie on the way back to my parent's place. Like Gretchen, she was more pregnant than I was.

She was happy. She was still working, though shorter hours.

"Where are your bodyguards?" I asked.

"They don't come in during the day, hanging around in a car outside in four hour shifts. After Martin gets home, one will come in sometimes for the evening, so it doesn't look so suspicious, like I'm having a gentleman caller when my husband's away."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers