Mated to the Pack Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you not want us to come?" Sue asked.

"No, I do. This should be my mother's choice, not mine. I only want you prepared for it. As upsetting as it might be to her, that surrender will make her corresponding arousal that much more intense. Her orgasms will shoot through the roof."

"Your parents' life here in Rhinelander may be extremely difficult after this," James pointed out.

"My parents know this. The only reason they're doing this, is because they intend to sell their home and move to Maine. Even though they're taking Brigitte's child to raise because it's my father's as well, they want Brigitte to be able to see the baby grow. It will be my half sister as well. They also want to be closer to me, to see what happens in my life, as I won't be moving back here. My life is in Maine now. Everything that happens here, will be in their past."

They nodded in understanding.

"Which is why I wish to tell you that I'm moving too," Gretchen said.

"Gretchen, why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"I am saying something. I'm telling all of you."

"Back to New York?" I asked. "Your art is taking off. I have no doubt you'll be an amazing success."

"Not to New York; to Maine. My life is in Maine as well, with you, as that's where you are. Even though I know you cannot marry me, to love me as I'd most wish for, I want to be close. I'll be as close as I can. Your Master has offered me his home as a place to live. To build me an art studio where I can sculpt or paint, or do whatever. I know that whenever you're with him, you'll be with me. He won't begrudge me the time you spend with me. He may even order you to spend time with me, and I'll thank him for every minute."

Now the whispered conversations with Quinn, and the closeness I'd observed made a mountain of sense. They'd been plotting to put Gretchen in my life on a permanent basis, and done a good job of it too. I didn't see me ending my semi-permanent relationship with Quinn, anytime soon. The fact that he was willing to do that for me, made me love the bastard even more. I took her hand and kissed her.

"Gretchen, that's wonderful news. I want you to be there. That sounds so exciting. But don't you have contractual obligations to the infertile couples in Wisconsin?"

"It's been dealt with. I'll want and need to visit my parents. When I'm fertile, I'll come home and spend a couple weeks with them, and get pregnant again, then come back to Maine. And when it's time to deliver, I'll be back here giving a family their child. We can be fat and pregnant together, driving your Master mad with our demands for ice cream, or pickled herring, or cheese curds or whatever pregnant bitches like us will want. I'll be a regular part of your life, as you'll be a regular part of mine. I may not get all of you, but I'll get more than I have now, living here, or New York or anywhere else I'd go."

The conversations with Gerhard now made a lot more sense. The Wisconsin pack would still get their puppies, and even though Gretchen would be pregnant in Maine, she'd be bred and deliver here, by the Wisconsin pack, so there'd be no question of which pack the puppies belonged to.

"Wow. This is quite a lot to take in," Sue said.

"I know it is, Mom, and I wish you'd have more time, but the offer was made yesterday, and I had to accept. It's what I want more than anything. I won't move until I deliver this child, so we have at least three or four months together before I leave."

"Promise me one thing, Jessica," James said. "Promise me you'll do your best not to hurt our daughter."

"That's a very easy thing to promise, James. I care very deeply for Gretchen, and I always will. I can't imagine doing anything to intentionally hurt her, except in not giving her what she wants most. But everything else I can, I will."

Sue took my hand. "Thank you, Jessica."

"You're both welcome. This seems to be a cause for celebration. I wonder how loudly I can make Gretchen scream this time?"

Gretchen blushed, which looked very good on her, but said, "I'll try to raise the roof."

"I'll spank you five times for every orgasm you have without my permission."

"You won't give it to me, will you?"

"Not on your life. How else can I make you scream that loud? I'm not the lesbian you are. I'm a mere novice when it comes to pleasuring a woman. I need an edge, and edging you will give me what I need to make you scream." I turned to her parents. "Would you like to watch? That will really make her scream."

"I don't think so," James laughed, "but thanks for asking. I think the less we know about Gretchen's sex life, the better."

"That's ancient history with my parents. We now know everything there is to know about each other's sex lives. It's like we live in a nudist colony where all the walls are made of glass. There's nothing we don't know. I never once imagined that old farts like them even had sex. How wrong I was. Come, love, let's retire to your bedroom and let the celebration begin."

******