Mated to the Pack Ch. 20

Story Info
Jessica starts dating Sean. Dani gets married to Carl.
16.5k words
4.73
4.6k
12

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

In this chapter, Jessica starts dating Sean. They do well together and she invites him to Dani's wedding as her plus one. She gives up sex with Conor and Quinn and all other males once she starts having sex with Sean. Dani's wedding surprises a lot of the guests, including Sean. Jessica got a new wolf to replace Conor, named Alicia, and after the wedding, Alicia, Jessica and Sean have a threesome. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial, interspecies and group sex, cuckolding, a train, and multiple partner sex. My thanks to Johnny Galt and Steve15057 for their editorial assistance.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 20

Dani's Wedding

On Saturday morning, I called Sasha's son, Sean. He didn't answer, but I left him a voice message.

"Sean, this is Jessica, the pregnant woman you talked to about six weeks ago. I don't have any news about your mother, but wondered if you'd like to meet. I'll probably be with another couple, friends of mine. If you're still interested, when would you like to get together?"

It was a couple hours before he returned my call.

"Hey, Jess, great hearing from you again. Sure, I'd like to get together. Would tomorrow be okay?"

"Tomorrow would be fine," I said. "Want to dine somewhere?"

"The afternoon would work better for me as I have an early charter on Monday. Lunch okay?"

"Definitely, I have to keep my bowling ball fed. What restaurant would you recommend. I don't live in Portland, so I'm not familiar with everything there."

"You like seafood?"

"Seafood is good."

"There's a seafood/Italian restaurant on a boat, called DeMillo's on the Water. Great lobster, some steaks too, if you don't feel like seafood, everything served with an Italian flair. Two PM good?"

"Two PM is fine. I'll see you there."

"Great. I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

As soon as I hung up with him, I called Sasha to let her know I was meeting with Sean tomorrow at two, and he was expecting me to bring two friends.

"Jessica, thank you. I'll be there, but unfortunately, Rene has a thing he needs to deal with."

"Do you want to have someone else step in?" I asked.

"No, we'll do fine on our own. I'll pick you up. Where are we going?"

"DiMillo's on the Water, a restaurant on a boat in the Portland Harbor. Since we're going to be at the harbor, maybe we could take a look at Sean's boat."

"Excellent idea. That might be another get together, maybe go out on his boat, bring a few others with."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "I'll see you around 12:30 or so."

Since I'd missed Conor while I was away, I fucked him several times, then started looking for jobs again. It had been awhile. Still nothing. It was a good thing I was a breeder.

Brigitte got a phone call when we were 'socializing' and watching some TV that afternoon.

"It's Angela," she said, so we knew we had to watch what we said.

She put Angela on speaker. "Hi, Angela. You're about five days later than I thought you'd be. I thought maybe you'd changed your mind."

"No, Mistress. I just wanted to prepare. I ended my job, packed up the things I needed, said goodbye to my friends, telling them I'm about to start an amazing new adventure. I just flew into Portland. I need to know where you want me to be. I figured you'd be home by now."

"Just got back yesterday," Brigitte said. "Let me put you on hold a minute." Brigitte did so. "She wasn't kidding, was she? Eager to get started, I guess."

"Apparently yes," I replied. "But then we submissives know what floats our boat."

"Who's Angela," Conor asked.

"A submissive in search of a Mistress," Brigitte said. "Can I invite her here, Jess?"

"Sure. Being waited on hand and foot by a submissive slut would be a nice change."

Brigitte laughed. "It sure was nice having your father be my submissive bitch. This will be fun." She took Angela off hold and gave her my address. "When you get here, strip off and prepare to lick pussy and suck cocks. We'll start your training immediately."

"Thank you, Mistress. I look forward to it."

They hung up. "Damn, I thought I'd have more time. I don't even have a collar for her."

"You can buy a dog collar at PetSmart, and a few other things as well, like a leash or some kind of dog tag. We have anal plugs and enema kits. About the only thing you wouldn't have is a Lush sex toy to take her out with."

"We'd best get a move on before they close. She should be here in an hour."

"Conor and I will go out and pick up what you need so you can be here if she arrives before we get back."

She kissed me. "Thanks, Jess."

"You're welcome."

Conor and I got dressed and headed to the closest PetSmart in Brunswick. We picked out a nice collar, found out we could get engraving done on a dog tag and had it engraved, 'Angela, Submissive Slut' on three lines. I tried the collar on before we purchased it so I knew it wouldn't rub her neck too roughly. I even found a bit gag to keep a dog from biting. I purchased that as well. By the time we got back, Angela was already naked with a plug in her ass, on her knees licking her new Mistress.

"Plug this slut's cunt, Conor. Let's see if she can pay attention to my pussy when hers is being stuffed."

Conor handed me the bag, stripped and did exactly that, stuffed the slut's pussy and started pounding her. Her attention started to wander and he had to smack her bottom a few times to get her focused again. After climaxing in her pussy, he licked up the mess. I cleaned his dick off. She'd climaxed five times without permission and was promised a spanking later.

Brigitte looked at the items we'd purchased, had her new submissive kneel and collared her. She added the tag to her collar after showing it to her. She sent her into the kitchen to make sandwiches for everyone. Angela spent the meal sitting on Brigitte's lap being indoctrinated into her submission. After orgasming three more times on her Mistress' fingers, she had to practice on a lot more cunt licking, and then some cock sucking.

She received her first spanking before she went to bed, fifty stiff strokes to her bottom. Then Brigitte took her to bed and cuddled her. I got another nice fucking from Conor before I turned in.

******

Angela did her rounds again in the morning before I needed to get ready for my date with Sean. I showered and put on the best of my maternity clothes and was ready when Sasha arrived. I'd previously warned her we had a neophyte in the house so no talk of wolves whenever she came over.

"Will she be another breeder?" Sasha had asked.

"Could be. She's another submissive slut, more lesbian, I think, but willing to obey her Mistress in fucking whoever. She's Brigitte's bitch, and agreed to be bred when Brigitte met her during a lunch stop on our trip. If you didn't know, Simone's sister, Quinn's new submissive, may also become a breeder. She learned it would be to a wolf last night, which shocked her, so she's processing."

"Fascinating how you're drawing them in."

"When we come back, Angela can practice licking your pussy."

Sasha laughed and hung up.

When I let her in, Brigitte came down to greet her Alpha. "Sasha, I have a favor to ask. Can you please stop at a sex toy shop in Portland while you're there, so Jessica can pick up some things for my new slut?"

"Of course, dear. We'd be happy to," Sasha said. "Is this your new submissive?" She pointed to the naked beauty trailing along like a puppy.

"She is. She's quite the talented cunt licker, although she has trouble concentrating when she gets fucked."

"Lovely girl. I'll expect her to lick me when I get back."

"Of course." Brigitte gave a half curtsy. "This is my Mistress, Sasha, slut. You'll obey her like you obey me."

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever you say. Good afternoon, Mistress Sasha."

"Well trained already. Impressive."

"She's an orgasmic little slut, so she's earned a few swats already. I'll text you a list of what I need, Jessica."

"Keep up the good work." Sasha kissed Brigitte on the cheek.

We left for our date. I entered the address in my phone so we wouldn't have any trouble finding the place. Sasha was dressed to the nines. She definitely wanted to impress Sean. We got there a little early, so we waited at the entry for Sean to arrive.

When he showed up, I was surprised by Sasha's restraint. She looked as if she wanted to devour him. She gave him a very friendly hug though, and I think that surprised him, not knowing what I knew, that it was his mother, seeing him for the first time since she gave him up. She stepped back and looked at him.

"You picked a good one, Jessica. He's a very handsome man," Sasha said.

He gave me a small hug and commented on how much more pregnant I looked than the last time he saw me. "You look good though.

"Thank you. Sean, this is Sasha Devereaux. Her husband got tied up with something important, so he couldn't come with us today. He sends his regrets and hopes to meet you later. Sasha, this is Sean Hagerty, the man I told you is hoping to find his natural mother. I'm helping him because I was able to find my own mother's natural father."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, young man. Jessica told me about you. It's a fascinating story. I hope you get to meet her someday."

"I wouldn't mind finding my father as well. I wonder if they loved each other, but too young for a child, or if she didn't know who got her pregnant, and why she gave me up for adoption."

"I'm sure that is an interesting story," Sasha said, taking his hand as we went to our table. "You'll need to tell me all about yourself. Perhaps I can help Jessica find her."

We sat down, ordering drinks, water for Sasha and me, and a Geaghan Bros Red draft for Sean, which he slowly savored. It was funny going out when I wasn't fed, or wearing a Lush in my pussy, I'd grown so accustomed to it on my trip. For lunch, Sean had the Blackened Shrimp and Corn Tagliatelle, in a Creme Fraiche sauce with chorizo and chives. I had the Pepita Crusted Salmon with a bourbon glaze served over a pumpkin sage puree. It was the most alcohol I got these days. Sasha had the Angus NY strip, rare. She also had the spicy Tuna Tartare, while Sean and I had salads.

All during the meal, Sasha asked him a million questions about his life, going back to his earliest memories. She often held his hand as he questioned him, only releasing it if she had to for him to eat. I got up to powder my nose, (euphemistically, baby and bladder, you get the idea) and Sasha got up with me.

"He's wonderful," Sasha said. "Do you like him, Jessica?"

"He's very nice," I said, "handsome too. I think you need to be careful, though, or he'll think he's on a date with you. You haven't let go of his hand unless you had to."

"Shit! You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just so thrilled to see him."

"Just hang in the ladies' for a bit, and I'll smooth it over."

"How the hell will you do that?"

"Tell him that you had to give up a baby when you were younger because you were raped, and his story of being adopted makes you think of your own child."

"Good. That should work. I'm sorry if I'm spoiling your date."

"Don't worry. I know what's going on, and we'll have other times to get together if we like one another. On my part, it's a no brainer."

"God, thank you, Jessica."

"You're welcome."

I went back to the table and sure enough, Sean had concerns. "Is she fucking around on her husband?"

She was, but not like he meant. "No, not at all. They're deeply in love with one another."

"She's dominating the conversation, holding on to my hand like she's drowning. I feel she's more my date than you are."

"I need to tell you something," I said. "When Sasha was younger, she was raped, and got pregnant. She couldn't raise her baby, so had to give it up for adoption. I think meeting you and knowing you were adopted, has got her thinking about her own child. She's wondering what happened to him, if he's happy, what he's done with his life. She's thinking about him and you're her vicarious son, the one she had to give up. She doesn't mean anything by it, but she's happy to see how well you're doing because it gives her hope for her own child. I told her I was feeling a little left out, so I'm sure she'll modify her behavior some, but I understand her completely. I know I have to give up my child too, for another couple, and I haven't even wanted to know the sex, because I do have to give it up. The good thing is, all the questions she's asking you, are things I needed to know as well, so I'm getting to know you better all the time. I like what I see."

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry. That's horrible. I like what I see too. So, this isn't a one off?"

"Nope. I'd like to see you again. Actually, we were hoping we could see your boat later, since it's a big part of your life, and I know it's near here."

"I'd love to show it to you."

Sasha came back to the table. Sean stood up and hugged Sasha. "I'm so sorry for your loss, Sasha. I hope your child is doing as well as I am."

Sasha started crying. "I just know he is," she said. "It's the only way I can be happy, is hoping he's doing as well as you are."

He held her until crying turned to sniffles, then sat down. He didn't care that she wanted to hold his hand after that, and gladly held it as she asked about his life.

"I hope my mother misses me as much as you miss your son," Sean said at the end of the meal.

"I just know she does," Sasha said. "You've turned out to be such a fine young man. Any woman would be proud of a son like you. I'd like to meet your family sometime, to see the people who raised you. Maybe I could hire your boat and we could all get together and take a short trip around the islands."

"I know I'd enjoy that," Sean said. I'd like Jessica to meet them too. Best to do it when it gets warmer though. Maybe after Jessica delivers."

"You're right. I'm going to pay the bill," Sasha said. "I kind of ruined your date, and I apologize, but I certainly enjoyed meeting you."

"You don't have to do that."

"I certainly don't expect you to pay for mine. It's fine. I'm well off, in money as well as love, so let me take care of this one, and apologize I kind of sucked the romance out of this one."

"Okay, thanks."

Sasha paid the whole bill, then we went for a brisk walk to his boat. It was in shipshape condition, everything neat, tidy, well cared for, lines properly coiled.

"What made you decide to become a Captain?" I asked.

"I worked on boats a couple summers in high school, with some really good Captains. I liked the sea; I liked all aspects of the different jobs I tried. I knew they needed boats for ferrying people and supplies out to the different islands, fishing, tourists. Seemed like I could make a good living at it if I applied myself. Saved up my money, worked my ass off to get my Captain's license. Here I am."

"You're doing well financially?" Sasha asked.

"The economy took a nose dive, so tourism is off some, but there are some things the economy can't affect. People on the islands still need supplies, fuel and the like. I was thinking of buying another boat, I was doing so well, but I'll wait until everything turns around. I'm making enough money I won't go broke, but not like it was. People like me. I'm reliable and I deliver what I promise."

"Listen, I'm not hinting or anything at this stage, but I'm going to be a bridesmaid at a wedding in about seven weeks. Would you like to be my plus one?"

"Who is it?"

"A fellow surrogate, one of the women I was taking the road trip with, and my next door neighbor. They sort of met through me. It's going to be kind of funny. The bride and all of the bridesmaids are going to be pregnant at the same time."

"Really? All of you?"

"Six pregnant women, like all visibly pregnant. All but one over seven months along. The maid of honor, the bride's sister, will be nearly five months."

"What does the groom think about his wife being pregnant?" Sean asked.

"They have an unusual relationship. She plans on having four total as a surrogate, and possibly two others for them as a family. He knows that none of the children will be his, even the two they have together."

"Is he infertile?"

"He's a willing cuckold. He likes to watch other men have sex with her."

"Shut the fuck up! Are you joking?"

"Not at all."

"Damn. That's like crazy as hell."

"Isn't it though." It didn't sound as if Sean would be willing to let me play with wolves. Good to know. "What do you think? Can you join me?"

"Seven weeks; what day?"

"Saturday."

"Saturdays are possible for me. I won't schedule anything. I need to verify I've got nothing scheduled, but I'd say yes with 95% certainty I can go."

"Wonderful. I guess the only thing we need to cover is when we're going on our next date? Hint, hint."

Sean laughed. "Next Sunday, same time. How about I visit you?"

"That would be lovely. Perhaps you can meet a few more of my friends. We'd best be going soon. I have to make a stop for my roommate on the way home. Sean, I really enjoyed today. Thank you."

"I did too," Sasha said. "I'm sorry I mucked up your date."

"Not at all," Sean said, kissing her hand. "I'm glad I got the chance to meet you. I hope to see you again sometime."

"You can count on it," Sasha said.

Sean walked us back to our car. Sasha let me hold his hand for once. He would squeeze it every so often as we walked. It was nice.

After we left, Sasha asked me, "Why were you talking about Carl's cuckoldry?"

"I needed to find out if Sean could accept the fact that I'm being bred naturally, as opposed to in-vitro. I'll throw a few more hints his way to see how he'll react, but as of now, I doubt he's going to be happy if he finds out I'm fucking other people. He strikes me as an, 'If I'm your man, I'm your man. Thou shalt have no other men before me,' kind of person. Finding humans who will accept sex the way wolves do, isn't going to be easy. I know that, but it's good to know starting points and how much I have to keep secret, and how much I can let slip."

"I suppose you're right."

"When you stayed in the bathroom and I came back to the table, he wondered if you were being faithful to your husband. He was shocked by your behavior until I told him about your rape and the child you gave up for adoption. When he comes over, we're not going to be lounging about in the nude, that's for sure. I'll have to make sure nobody says anything about what a promiscuous bitch I am. Can you imagine what he might think if he knew I had fucked you and Rene, and every other wolf I'm intimately familiar with, and a few I'm not. He'd dump me like a bag of garbage."

"Being human can be inconvenient at times."

"Tell me about it. I'd love it if I could get married and still submit to Quinn once a month."

"You care for our wayward wolf, don't you?" Sasha asked.

"More than I should if I'm not going to mate with a wolf," I said. "I'm hoping to find someone I love nearly as much as I love him. I'd love to find a man who is willing to accept me having sex with women at least, so I can keep my friend, Gretchen, as a lover. I think most men are more likely to accept a woman instead of another man, but it's a big ask."

Sasha nodded thoughtfully. "I'd love if you ended up with Sean, so I could keep tabs on him a little."

"Ten years, Sasha. You can't be part of his life for more than ten years without him wondering why the hell you don't age. I'm starting to realize how complicated it is for humans and wolves to commingle on a regular basis. Without him knowing you're a wolf, you've got ten years with him."

"I know," she said sadly.

I checked my texts for Brigitte's list and we bought the things Brigitte needed from the sex toy shop and headed home. Isabelle, Simone, and Quinn were there. They were all naked, and Isabelle was kneeling at Quinn's feet. Angela still didn't know about wolves, so I couldn't directly come out and ask Isabelle if she was ready to fuck wolves, but the fact she was still in submission to Quinn was suggestive. Didn't look like she planned going home anyway.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers