All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 20'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IntoblackIntoblack11 months ago

Good chapter and again, much thanks for the recap of who everyone is and their relationship to the others in the story. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sean will have to learn the big deal sometime. He can then be told who his mother is. He might be a little hurt they kept it from him but he will understand Sasha's clinginess upon their meeting. I think he scores 3/4 wolf since he was the product of a two wolf, human form, fucking.

Imagine if he and Alicia have a timing oops like Brigitte and Simon. He may feel obligated to marry her since she would be carrying his kid. It could also be an impetus for signing the confidentiality agreement and learning the big secret he knows is out there. A situation like that could go in a few directions.

LeifsonLeifson11 months ago

Sean appears pretty observant... that could cause complications (foreshadowing?).

nthusiasticnthusiastic11 months ago

Things seem to be going so well, guess it’s time for a little conflict, wouldn’t you say? I wonder what the government will think about the rapid increase of the wolves. Will there be controversy with a ruling council demanding their share of pups, too? There must be danger coming from some direction. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

im completly hooked on this story thank you for time and effort cant wait to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I lost interest for several chapters during the road trip. The “ subs are everywhere “ got a little old. I am back now and enjoying the story. Please continue.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Absolutely bonkers wedding but loved it. So many characters I forget who each is and their relationship to each other betwedn instalments. So no Jess and Quinn, it's no Sean, hmmnnnn. Still a romping 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous